Friday 17 October 2014

Story 116 Nude at the Hot Pools.



         Hi, Katrina here. It looks like I am doing the last story of the Warkworth Trip. I am happy because this is one of the best stories to be telling about me too. 

Day Three.
            Well, this was our last day camping. When I woke I discovered Mike was still with me. He had decided to be with me all night and I was able to sleep with him holding to me. I like when a man does that. One day I will have my own man who will do it every day. Maybe David will be the chosen one. I waiting to see if he writes to me when I get home. 
          We got up as early as we could although I must admit a few of us people had a job getting out of bed. Once breakfast was over everyone except for Hansini and I was busy loading the vehicles. We kept the kids happy and out of the way by going for a walk down by the stream. Kathy managed to fall in the water but lucky Shanti had a change of clothes ready for her.
            Our first stop was the Farmer’s Market at Matakana. This is held every Saturday morning and various people in the surrounding area bring their produce to be sold. It is a great place to buy good quality vegetables, meat and baking. That muscle fritter I had was so very nice for me 
      But we couldn’t stay too long because Mike had booked us into the farm show where we saw the various farming things. I found this a very interesting part of our trip. Here we were able to witness how smart the sheep dogs were in being able to herd the sheep across a little bridge and into some very small pens.
            We also saw the cow milking and the sheep sharing too. They were so quick to take all the wools off so neatly as well.
            We then left the Warkworth area and headed for the place where there were hot pools. This was a journey which took nearly an hour to get there. It was after three after lunch by the time we were into Helensville. We looked around this town and had afternoon tea at a café and then we went on to the place of Parakai where these hot pools were located. 


            Now it was a Saturday night and on one night each month, they have what they call a “Nudie Night” at one of the pools. When Mike said we were all going to one of these nights I was excited to see what this night was like because they had written of it in their letters too. I was also wondering what we were going to do with the children while we were there.
            “What about the kids?” I asked him.
            “Oh we take them with us,” replied Jenny. “These are family pools except once a month they have this clothing optional night.”
           I thought that was very strange to have the children there when people were being nude.
            So when we arrived at the pools we all went in including the kids. They were not ready to begin their nudie evening yet and so we needed to wear our swimming swimsuits.
            Then Shanti told me. “Katrina this is a good chance to try your sexy Wicked Weasel bikini since we will all be getting naked a bit later.”
            I looked around at the pools and there were quite a few people there. I suddenly felt a bit shy. We went into the changing room and when I opened my bag I had both my bikinis, both with my normal one and my sexy WW one too. I looked over at Shanti and saw she was putting on her new sexy one. Then I saw Hansini beside me was also wearing her sexy one too so I too decided I could do the same as well. Taking out my lime green bikini I laid it on the bench and then began removing my clothes. 
            First I stepped into the tiny bikini bottom. I adjust the string up the crack of my behind and then I was adjusting the front over my pussy. This bikini was so tiny that I had to keep my pussy hair trimmed and the edges shaved so I could wear it. I also had to make sure the bikini was sitting correctly over the mound of my pussy so nothing was showing.
            Now I came to the bikini top. This took a bit to get it on and adjusted correctly too. As for covering my breasts you could forget about it even trying to do that. I just fitted the bikini so a strip up the centre of my breasts, over my nipples so they were covered, was all I could do.
            Then I followed Hansini who was waiting for me. We stepped outside with the towels wrapped around us. Because I had taken a while to put my bikini on all the others were already within the water. 

            We went to where they had placed their clothes and I placed my bag beside them. Then it was time to reveal my new bikini. I took the towel and held it for a moment as I looked at Hansini. She smiled at me and then pulled her towel away. So I followed her example and did the same.
            There I was in this public place with the many people and I was wearing just my tiny WW bikini. It was so small that I might as well have not worn anything. Well in one way I was embarrassing, being like that, but even in another way, I was a bit excited, being like that as well.
            Then we walked over to the steps. As I stepped down I noticed a couple of men very closely by checking me as well. One caught my attention and I just gave him the nice little smile like I was innocent of my showing.
            Well as I became deeper the water was almost up to my bottom. I was thinking just how see-through this was going to become because I had never worn it in water before. I was also thinking maybe I should have been trying it before at Shanti’s pool or even in the shower, but it was too late to chicken out now. So I took the next step and my bikini bottom disappeared under the water.
            When I reached the bottom step my top was also mostly covered with the water. Hansini and I walked over to where everyone was at the other end of the pool. This was nearby to a small children’s pool where the kids were playing.
            Mike and Shanti were nearby. Shanti was wearing a one-piece if you could call it that since so much was cut away. The material was quite see-through now she was wet. And I noticed some of the other girls in our group were about as bad. When I looked down at my breasts through the water I could see mine was the same with my nipples clearly viewed too. It was going to be interesting when we all came to be getting out wearing like this.
            “Looking very hot today, Katrina,” Sarvesh said.
            I knew this was not only just a compliment but a tiny bit cheeky too.
            “Thank you, Sarvesh,” I replied with a smile.
            Then suddenly I felt a bit cheeky too. “Do you like this bikini Sarvesh?” I asked him.
            “Yes, very much,” he replied.
            “Why? Because it is tiny or because it is see-through?” I asked as I stood higher in the water so most of my breasts were exposed for a moment showing him just how see-through my bikini actually was.
            “Both of those,” came his reply.
            “Naughty boy.” I heard Amita say behind me.
            “Not naughty, just admiring beauty,” Sarvesh replied.
            “Sure,” I heard Shanti say. “We all heard you Sarvesh.”   
            Ha! Ha! The girls were giving him some trouble because he was admiring me.         

            Well like I said before long it was time to be getting out of the water because it was being too hot. At that time we had decided to try the cooler pool. Some of the men climbed out on the side and I thought about doing too but Hansini said to come with her and give the guys sitting by the steps the free show. That was naughty of her saying that but I was willing to go with her too.
            We walked over to the steps and as I got to go up the steps I passed very close to a girl who was sitting with her boyfriend.
            She said, “I like your bikini.”
            I was a bit surprised that anyone spoke so I just said, “Thank you.”
            But she wanted to continue the conversation. “Where did you get it?” she asked. 
            “I brought it in Australia. It is a Wicked Weasel.” And I showed her the WW on my bikini bottom.
            I think that was probably not the best thing to do because now I had brought the attentions of her and her boyfriend to my see-thought bikini bottom which was clearly revealing through to my bushy pussy.
            “Wow!” she said. “And so see-through too.” She then turned to her boyfriend and said, “I would love a suit like that.”
            Then Shanti was standing right behind me wearing her white one-piece. She said, “You can buy them on the internet. Just go to Wicked Weasel dot com.”
            “Are you wearing one too?” the girl asked Shanti.
            “Yes, this one is call style 809 Wicked One-Piece. Katrina is wearing a 457 Micro-minus. They are both sheer when wet as you can see.”
            “Yes, they look so hot and sexy. Can I see the back?”
            “There is nothing much to see,” Shanti laughed as she turned away. “And Katrina’s is even worst than mine.”
            “Can I see the back of yours?” the girl asked me.
            I turned and was showing me too with my bottom totally bare except for the string going down the centre. When I turned back she asked us how comfortable they were to wear a G-string like that and we were telling very comfortable and we even let her touch the fabric too.
            “Thanks,” she said as we went to go on. “I will have a look at that site.”
            The others were waiting for us and Sarvesh asked what happened.
            “Oh that girl was interested in our suits,” said Shanti.
            “Interested in the suits or in what they were showing?” Peter asked.
            “Peter, you have a naughty mind,” I told him.
            “Me naughty?” he exclaimed. “Look at you. Running around in those tiny suits with everything on display. You might as well be naked.”
            “We will be as soon as it gets to six o’clock,” replied Shanti.
            We were in the cooler pool for a while and then I got out to be with the kids. I was sitting in their pool with the water covering the bottom but not my top.
            There was a man sitting with a small boy who began playing with Kathy. I knew he was watching me and so I turned and gave him a smile.
            “I like your bikini,” he said. “Is that a Wicked Weasel?”
            “Yes,” I told him.
            “I thought so. They are nice, aren’t they? I bought my wife one for Christmas. See she is wearing it over there.”
            He pointed to an attractive woman, wearing a red bikini over by the hot pool.
            Wow this suit was sure attracting attention. I was thinking it was a real people stopped.  

            Well, the time came for the men to start putting up the screens. This was the sign for many of the people to leave. Particularly those with children who they did not want them to see nude people. In our case, the kids had already seen us naked so we didn’t worry about staying.
            Then a couple near the hot pool suddenly stood up from where they were sitting and took off their swim suits. And that was all it took because before long naked people were appearing everywhere. I wondered how long it would be before any in our group took their clothes off.
            “Come on Hansini,” said Lizamoa. “Let’s take our bikinis off too.”
            I watched the two of them start off down towards the steps at the other end of the pool.
            Suddenly I heard Amita say, “Hey, wait for us.” And I turned to see both her and Shanti begin to follow too. As Amita past me, she said, “Come on Katrina, this is going to be fun.”
            I started after them and by the time I reached the steps the other four were already at the table beside our gear. As I walked up the steps past the girl I spoke to before I noticed her bikini top was off already.
            They were waiting for me when I reached them and then Hansini said, “Ok girls let’s get naked.”
            A couple of us gave a nervous giggle as I began removing my top. Then quickly I hooked my thumbs into my bikini bottom and dropped it to the ground. Placing my bikini beside my bag I turned back towards the pool. To my surprise, almost everyone in the pool was looking my way. I think the sight of five Indian girls stripping must have been a sight too good to be seeing.
            Now totally nude I followed the other four back to our pool. And as I stepped down the steps I noticed some of the guys checking out at me, very close range too. Sitting like that they were looking up into my pussy. When I was into the deeper water and walking down the pool to join the rest of our group, I glanced back and could confirm they were still looking at me.
            I discovered that they all had stripped and removed their togs too while we had been away. Hansini and Lizamoa were happy to volunteer to take their suits over to our bags. I know Liz did it for the chance to show off for a while longer and I believe Hansini did it to show off her nude body also. But after walking around in the cool air naked like that I know they were happy to join us in the hot water when they came back. 

            After a while in the hot pool when I was feeling hot I got out to be sitting with the children. Someone had to stay and watch them all the time in the water. We had left the kids in their swimming things but when Kathy saw me naked she began to pull down the shoulder straps of her suit. I reached to pull it up when I heard Shanti say from the main pool. “It’s OK Katrina, let her take it off if she wants.”
            I noticed that Kathy was the only one who bothered about wanting her swim suit off. Since the other kids were jumping in and out of the water all the time it was better that they wore something for the cooler evening anyway.
            I spent some time with the kids and they all wanted to play with me, so we were splashing and they were all jumping on top of me. At first, I felt a bit strange with me being naked like that. But then I told myself it was my problem in my mind and the kids didn’t worry what I was wearing. I did notice a father who was sitting with his child and I saw that he noticed what I was not wearing too.
            Then Hansini and Peter came to take over from me and the kids started on them, splashing and jumping on them while I went back to the main pool.  It was so nice being in this hot water once the sun went down and it began to get a bit cold. But this pool was slowly getting hotter and hotter as more water kept coming in and so we had to decided to move back to the cooler one again. We thought about going to a spa pool but when Peter checked he found they were all taken.
            “Won’t they make room for some hot Indian girls,” Hansini asked.
            “Well yes they probably will but they won’t want us guys as well.”
            “Oh that’s not a problem you guys can just stay here,” she said. “We can go ourselves can’t we girls?”
            Before any of them could answer we heard Mootie say, “Hansini behave yourself.”
            Now that was a surprise he never says anything to her. It sure stopped her too. Her face changed serious and she looked over at him.
            “We were only joking honey.”
            “Yes, I know that love,” he replied with a grin.
            But it certainly pulled her into line. She was quiet for a while after that. So suddenly I realised much more about that guy who did not take part in all the fun. It kind of made me attracted to him and I decided I should get to know him a bit better. I have heard some of the girls telling about him too, how they had enjoyed him into the bed. So after that, I made up my mind that before this visit to New Zealand was over I would like to have him in my bed with me too. 

        Later as the crowd thinned out there was room for us in the spa pools. This was the best place to be since we could enjoy the warm water and even get bubbles at the same time
        While we were sitting in one of the spa pools another man and woman came over to join us. Mike introduced them as Simon and his wife Deanna. They had two children called Rachael and Roxanne. When he said those two children names I suddenly realised where I had heard them before. These were the couple that had played in the game of Nude Bull Rush back in Story 81.
        They stayed with us and talked for a while. They got to meet all of us from India whom they didn't know of. I like them as they are very friendly to talk with and were very relaxed with Mike and Shanti. Their two small girls went off to play in the shallow children’s pool with Kathy and Ragesh. It seems the children know of each other too.

            There was one more interesting event which happened before we left the pools. That girl, who had asked me about my bikini, and her boyfriend came over while I was with the kids for the last time. They were both nude like me now as they sat down on the side of the pool near me.
            “Where do you come from,” she asked me.
            “From India,” I replied.
            Then she smiled. “Oh sorry. That was rude of me. My name is Sarah and this is Gerald.”
            “I am Katrina,” I returned.
            “Do you live near her?” she asked.
            “No like I was saying. I come from India. I live there.”
            “So you are a tourist?”
            “No, not exactly. We are here to visit friends.”
            “Oh. Are all those with you from India?”
            “No some are staying here in New Zealand.” Then I decided to change the subject by asking where they came from.
            It turned out that they were from Auckland and had just come up for the evening and a swim.
            “We usually go to the pools across the road but decided to come here instead. We were surprised when we found out it was a nude night. We almost didn’t come in but then decided to see anyway.”
            “Yes, we came here for a swim too.”
            Then Sarah lowered her voice and said, “This nude swimming is a bit sexy, isn’t it? Is swimming like this common in India?”
            “No never,” I replied. “Most people in India would never even think of going swimming nude in public like this.”
            I was a bit aware of how her boyfriend was really viewing my body and sitting in such shallow water there was not much cover either. He did not take any part in the conversation but never taking his eyes away from me either. At first, I felt shy knowing he was seeing my breasts naked and also the rest of my body but then I didn’t mind either.            
            In fact, I was beginning to like showing for him as well. I was even happy to be talking to her knowing while we talked, he was watching me. I even moved my position slightly so he was able to get an even better view down into my pussy. I even think I was able to be showing him almost everything too.
            So there I was sitting in that very shallow water totally naked with my breasts and even my pussy on open show to this man that I really didn’t know while his girlfriend and I carried on a conversation as if everything was normal. Now looking back at this I suppose I should have not let the conversation continue as long as it did but then I felt a bit excited by him looking at me too.
            Then Sarah said something that a bit shocked me. “Both Gerald and I think you are a very beautiful girl. You have a very beautiful body too.”
            Well, I did not expect that and not knowing what to say I just said, “Thank you, Sarah. You are very beautiful too.”
            Which she was. Well, I thought she was beautiful anyway.
            “We like you Katrina and we would like to get to know you better. Would you like to come and visit our house while you are in New Zealand?”
            I was a bit unsure what to say to that because I didn’t feel comfortable with what she was saying. But then I was saved from having to answer.
            At that moment Jenny arrived and said she would take over from me as none of us wanted to stay out of the hot water for long. So saying good bye to Sarah and Gerald I returned to the pool. I noticed they only briefly talked with Jenny before moving off themselves.  

            Later I asked Shanti and Amita about them. Amita thought that maybe they were just nice and friendly but Shanti wondered if maybe they had something a bit more in mind for me and were trying to pick me up for having a sex night with them.
            There was no way I would have done that with someone I don’t even know. And of course, we do have the rule that we cannot have the sex with anyone outside our group too. But it did make me feel a bit good that they took an interest into me and they thought I was beautiful enough too.  

            From the hot pools, it was an easy drive back home. We arrived home at about 10 pm. We put the kids to bed and we were soon looking for our own beds. Yes the cat, Princess got into my room too.
            It had been a good trip and a lot of fun too. What Amita was telling me she liked about the trip was getting to visit some places where adventures from the Letters Book had actually taken place. In the case of the story from Letter 19, I know Shanti was surprised that she actually found the spot in the dunes where Mike and her had made love. Who would never have thought they could have done that after all those years.
            I thought the sexy things we had done in camp had been fun. It was interesting doing the many sexy things and the men were giving me a lot of attention too. Well, they all were except for one man. That man was Sarvesh.
            When I asked Hansini what her highlight was and before she could reply Steve butted in.
            “She liked rolling in the cow shit the best.”
            As we all laughed Hansini reached around and struck out at him. He was too slow to avoid her and she gave him a hard thump on his arm.
            “That hurt!” he said.
            “It was supposed to,” she replied.
            So that ended the first part of the New Zealand adventures. From here I think there will be a couple of short stories before we begin to tell about the trip down to Rotorua.

3 comments:

  1. So this is the work of Kimberley the Thai Princess.
    I have not been following the blog for a while so since I'm on holiday I've made a point of catching up. Yes this your old theme again isn't? Nude Night at the pools near Helensville. I hear they have stopped holding those nights now.
    So this is based on your first night Kim. Someone tried to pick you up too. Wow, I don't blame them either.
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon.
      How is the holiday going? Hope you do more than just reading this blog. Anyway when are you going to complete your page too?
      Kimberley the Thai Princess.

      Delete
    2. Yes honey I need to get on with that. I will be meeting Rochelle and her husband next week. We are spending a few days with them as we pass through France. I'll mention it to her then.
      How is Allan snr managing the company. Tell him to work hard. LOL
      Simon.

      Delete