Thursday 30 June 2016

Story 184 – Orgy at My Place

Index of Letters         Story 184 Background         Back to Story 183   

Steve here.
         Like Mike said in his story, I’ve not been involved in much Letter writing either, not since that trip to the nude resort, but when those two naughty girls from India hit New Zealand again, I got involved in an adventure that really needs to be told.
         Now before we start I need to explain that Amita calls this her three-some. As you will quickly notice the number involved does not add up to three but the name “three-some” sort of stuck with this story for a long time, even if we ended up with a few more than three. Finally Shanti would not accept it until I came up with a better title, the one above. (Bossy women! I thought ‘Amita’s Three-some’ worked just fine.) So there it is ‘Orgy at my Place.’
         Ok, what happened this trip was that Jeevan was staying with us as it was convenient for business but the girls had a choice. They could either split up or stay together, with any of the other couples or with us for that matter too. In the end Amita decided to stay with Shanti & Mike, while Hansini decided to stay with Peter & Jenny. Why they decided it that way, who knows. Who can tell what goes on inside a woman’s head?

         Steve before you get yourself into many more trouble with your comments about us, may I politely remind you, you’ll be coming to India in a few months.
                                           Hansini.

         Now with great fear and trembling, Hansini, let us get on to the evening in question; since Jeevan was going out with Brian and Mega, Sharon and I decided to invite both girls over to our house for what was supposed to be dinner and an evening. We had already invited Joseph  & Lizamoa over, so Sharon thought it would be nice if the girls came too.
        I said, “Having those two over here will end up with a sexy evening.”
        “I know, Sharon replied.  “Why do you think I’m inviting them?”
       Oh well then, if that’s what my wife was thinking, it was obvious where all this was going. This was one of those occasions when the smart reply was, "Of course, dear." 

        So Shanti dropped both girls off before Jeevan and I got home. I think, actually they arrived mid-afternoon before Shanti had to pick up Kathy from school. Anyway Sharon was there, cooking and getting ready for the evening. Hansini was in the kitchen helping but at first I wasn’t sure where Amita had got too.
        “Where’s your terrible twin?” I asked Hansini.
        “Steve! She’s not my twin,” Hansini complained.
        Ha! Ha! I love the way she bites so quickly. A guy just can’t help teasing her.
        “Ok then, your terrible accompanist.”
        “Be nice Steve. Amita is not like that. We promised Jeevan we would behave.”
        “Yes they did,” Jeevan added.
        “OK then, where is dear sweet Amita?” I asked.
        “Hey!” Hansini said.
        “What? I was only being nice.”
        “Sarcastic more like.”
        Sharon broke in before it became a fight. “I think she is in Jeevan’s room. Lying down.”
        “Plotting some mischief no doubt,” I said as I turned away.
        Whack! A tea-towel hit me on the back of the head. LOL. Violent women. Don’t you just love them?
        I called back, “I love you too Hansini.” And made a run for the door.

       So after saying ‘Hi’ to Hansini, yes besides that conversation above, it had also involved giving her a rather long sensual hug, I headed upstairs to change, shower, ready for the evening. It had been a long day at the warehouse; staff were away and there had been a few other hassles too, so I was ready to relax. I figured a nice shower would do me some good and get me set for what promised to be a fun filled evening. With both Amita and Hansini here, of course you just know it wouldn’t be a quiet evening, something was bound to happen.
        I entered our bedroom to find Amita sitting on the edge of our bed. She stood up and approached me as I entered the room. I hardly had time to say ‘Hi’ to her before she stepped up to me and kissed me smack on the lips.
       She broke-away first, leaning back slightly to look me in the eye. “Did you have a hard day, Steve?” she asked.
      “Well, yes. Rather hard.” I replied.
      “Never mind. Let me kiss it better.”
      This time it was a real kiss. If the one downstairs had been hot, this was sizzling. A full-on tongue kiss, her body against mine, her breasts against my chest. Oh, wow! This girl knows how to kiss a man too and make him know that she means it. Lips pressed against mine, slightly open, her tongue probing for mine. It was hot and sexy, long lasting too. At one point I broke-away, moving to nibble her ear, had her almost purring before I returned to kiss again.
       Finally it was over. She broke-away first, stepping back to look at me.
       “Oh Steve,” she exclaimed. “You are still in your office clothes.”
       I didn’t reply. I didn’t need to. It was pretty obvious, after all, I’d just come from work.
       Her hands went for the buttons of my suit jacket. She soon had them undone and was sliding the jacket off my shoulders as I turned away from her. She placed it carefully on the bed, commenting what a nice material it was. Then she returned to me, her hands going for my tie next.
      The tie was followed by my waist jacket. I only wore a shirt under my suit in summer but since it was cooler now, being at the warehouse much of the time, I usually wore a full suit in winter. This was also placed on the bed before she started on my shirt.
       It was now obvious she was going to help me completely undress. For a moment I wondered what would happen after that, before my attention was pulled back to her removing my shirt.
       Now she dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands going to the belt of my suit trousers. This was starting to get to me now. I felt my cock begin to tighten and grow. She now had my zip down and the catch undone. She pulled at my trousers and they fell away.
       She noticed it straight away as with a smile her hands went for my cock through my underwear.
       “Whose a naughty boy?” she laughed.
       “With what you’re doing, how could I be anything else?”
       She laughed at that too.
       She gently eased my undies over the end of my cock then pulled then down. I notice they ended up on the floor beside her, didn’t make it to the bed. Her hands returned to my now full erect, thrusting out boldly toward her. One hand wrapped around the stiff shaft while the other went for my balls. It felt good and my cock gave a jerk.
       “Hey! Hold on,” she laughed, springing back from me.
       I looked down at her. She laughed again as she saw my surprise.
       “Don’t worry, honey. We’ll get to that; let’s get you in the shower first.”
       I followed her into the bathroom and waited while she turned on and adjusted the water. She stepped aside to allow me to enter and I looked around just in time to see her step in behind me, pulling the shower door closed as she did.
       Yes I know what you guys are thinking. I haven’t mentioned what she was wearing or her taking her own clothes off. She was wearing a cyan coloured sari and no she didn’t take it off. Yes, she pulled a ‘Lizamoa’ on me, following me into the shower, still fully clothed.

       (Editor note:- In the early letters Lizamoa had a habit of walking into a shower with her clothes on to add extra to a shower with a guy. In the stories it has taken on her name.)

        Now that was sure sexy. I love seeing girls in wet clothes and the fine silk of an Indian sari looks even better as it clings tightly to the curves of her body. Yes Amita looked hot, felt hot too as I reached for her, running my hands over her body through the wet material. First my hands went for her breasts, feeling their swelling shape, and then they went lower. Soon one hand was pressed between her legs, my palm cupping the shape of her pussy.
        She loved the attention, obviously enjoying what I was doing to her body. Oh and I must add that she wasn’t slow in exploring my body either.
       What was first sexual exploring soon turned into washing and massaging my body. Amita has strong hands and what she did for my sore neck certainly felt good! But of course it wasn’t just about feeling good either. There was a strong sexual side too, especially when she came to my front.
       What her hands were doing to my body was nothing short of amazing but there was one disappointment in that she would not allow me to remove her clothes. Sure I could touch her, feel her body through her tightly clinging sari but it was just I wasn’t allowed to get her naked like I was.
       She was almost finished now. Just one part to do. Yes you’ve guessed it. Finally her hands found my cock. Or was it more, they knew where it was, just avoiding it. As her fingers wrapped around my shaft it gave a massive jerk which seemed to amuse her greatly.
        “Oh! You are naughty boy, aren’t you?” she laughed. “So impatient! I like that, sexy!”
        I didn’t reply other than a deep groan as her other hand found my balls.
        That also seemed to amuse her too.
        Now her fingers wrapped around my shaft as she began to pump me, gripping me, pumping with long powerful strokes taking most of my shaft length. Her other hand was working my balls, tickling them with the ends of her fingers.
        Oh, that felt good too. All thoughts of touching her, playing with her body were gone now as my mind was focused on one thing; what she was doing to my cock. Before long I began to realise that I was building towards an orgasm. I knew if this carried on there would be no way it wouldn’t end in a cum, it just felt so amazing.   
        She must have known what she was doing to me. There was no doubt her intention was to get me off in the shower. Just when I had decided that she was going to take me there with this sexy hand job she stopped. Two hands now grasped my shaft as she dropped to her knees and brought her face down towards it. I felt her lips slide over my head as I entered her open mouth. There was no foreplay of licking or sucking, she just took me straight inside and began this amazing blowjob. I stood there, my eyes closed, holding her head, as I enjoyed it.
        In the heightened state of arousal that I was in, there was no way that I would last long. Suddenly, my orgasm was upon me and I gave a deep groan as I began to cum. Each burst of cum shooting into her mouth. I certainly gave her a lot then but she seemed to take it all, swallowing as she did.
        Oh that was so good. I was left standing there under the cascading water of the shower, holding her head to steady myself, as I recovered in the after-glow of my orgasm.
        She got up off her knees, her face coming to mine as she kissed me again. This time it was different, there was a strong salty taste, no doubt my own cum that lingered in her mouth.
        As I pulled away she said, “You can take these wet clothes off now.”
        Take her clothes off! Strip her naked! Who was I to turn down an opportunity like that? My hands went for her clothing, first her sari, then the clothing underneath, with finally a matching and sexy bra and panties. Soon she was naked as I was with her soggy clothes lying at our feet. For a few moments she allowed me to explore her now naked body before she pushed me away.
       “Come on Steve. We better get going or they’ll be waiting for us.”
        We dried each other off and then I left her, going into the bedroom. I found some clothes and was just finished putting them on when Amita appeared from the bathroom. She was now wrapping a robe around her. I just had a glimpse of her nakedness before the robe closed, as she was tying the cord around her waist. It was obvious she intended to go down to dinner dressed in nothing but that bath robe.

         When we got back downstairs Jeevan had left, Liz and Joseph had arrived. The rather strange but knowing looks they gave us told me that they had guessed something had been going on upstairs. It was obvious they had been waiting for us as dinner was laid out and we sat down almost straight away.
        After dinner there was a rush to clean up and finish in the kitchen then we settled down in the lounge in front of the fire. Joseph and I were out-numbered by the girls two to one but I had no problem with that. I’m sure that Joseph had no problem with it either.
        “So what’s on for tonight,” I asked.
        “Liz and I plan some wild sex with you Steve,” Hansini quickly replied.
        I looked over at Lizamoa and she looked a bit surprised by this. I’m sure she was expecting some fun. There had been sexual undertones with the conversations during dinner. But to be thrown into the plans like that was a surprise, Anyway, Liz is smart, she quickly caught on.
        “Yes Steve!” she laughed. “Some hot sex with you.”
        “Ok!” I replied. “Bring it on!”
        “And you better behave yourself Steve. Not like you treated poor Amita and Hansini at the resort.” 
                    (Editor note:- This relates to Story 101 "The World's Greatest Lover.")
        “Liz, that was not my fault……”
        “Sure it was Steve,” Amita butted in. “Totally your fault.”  
        “I thought Indian women were supposed to be submissive to their husbands.”
        “We are, Steve,” Lizamoa said.
        “Well you’re not very submissive with me.”
        “You’re not our husband,” Hansini added, giving my chest a push with her hand.
        “So I’m just some guy you’ve gone off with for some wild sex while you’re poor husbands are home working.”
        They had a laugh at that. They all saw the funny side of it. Hansini was quicker than Lizamoa.
        “Sure you are,” she said.
        “So when do we get this wild sex?”
        “Soon Steve,” she replied to me.
        “What are we going to do tonight?” Sharon, my wife asked.
        “I think the plans have kind of been made, honey,” I told her. “Two three-somes, these two with me and you two go with Joseph.”

        Now it was a cold evening and with the rest of the house being a bit cool we were all in favour of staying together in the lounge in front of the fire.
        By now Hansini and Lizamoa had come over on to the couch where I was sitting. They soon had moved in close, their bodies against mine, their hands beginning to explore.
        Before us on a rug in front of the fire Amita and Sharon were getting together with Joseph. Amita wasn’t messing around; already she had his shirt off and was beginning to undo the belt of his jeans. He had her robe pulled partly open now, discovering that she was naked underneath. For them that was the start of a very hot three-some session. I didn’t see much more of it to tell you the truth because, as you’ve probably guessed, my attention was elsewhere with these two hotties playing with me.
         Yes there was some attempt at foreplay. A bit of necking and kissing, mostly by them I must say and then they started into my clothes. For the second time that evening I found myself being stripped naked by a girl. Yes, they were working together to get me naked as quickly as they could. Meanwhile, I was doing what I could to get their clothes off too.
        I soon had Lizamoa naked from the waist up, my hands on those pretty little titties. She has those beautiful Indian nipples too that get so big and hard when they are touched. Oh and they were as hard as bullets then too. She had stopped what she was doing now, eyes closed, enjoying what I was doing to her. When I rubbed both nipples between my thumbs and fingers at the same time, that really got to her. We all heard that deep moan Lizamoa.
        I had Lizamoa’s jeans undone and had tried to get to her pussy but in the position she was sitting in, anything more was impossible, so in the end I turned my attentions on Hansini.
       Oh here was one hot, wild girl. She is always good fun to be with. As I began to get her naked she was only too keen to stop what she was doing and help me. Before long she was topless and then she jumped up to quickly to pull the rest of her gear off herself. Yes, Hansini has a hot body. Larger breasts than Lizamoa or Amita but nowhere near the size of my wife, Sharon. But they were nice looking tits, something you could really get your hands around and head into.
        That was exactly what happened too. I reached up for her tits as she stepped towards me. I was intending to take my time and enjoy the process. You know, feeling them with my hand, licking over her nipples before taking them into my mouth. No, it was nothing like that. She just grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in against her chest. I found my face pressed in tightly between her breasts.
        I felt a hand press in between my head and Hansini’s breast. Another hand was pulling at my head and I soon realised that Liz was guiding me to Hansini’s breast. My mouth soon found it and my lips moved over her nipple, taking it in my mouth and sucking on the hard nub. I almost felt rather than heard the deep sexy moan that the girl in front of me gave as I began sucking.
        My hand moved down her body until I found her pussy, first the forest of hair then the wetness. To my surprise I discovered another hand already there. A soft, female hand, working at Hansini’s pussy, two or three fingers thrusting into her. Suddenly I felt the girl in front of me give a shudder and I knew that what Liz was doing had just scored a home run. That was fast, these girls were totally turned-on.
        It was soon after that we broke apart and changed positions. Now Hansini was lying back on the couch. Lizamoa had gone down on top of her going for her pussy. I was standing there looking at one very hot sexy Indian girl being eaten by another equally sexy Indian girl. There was also a very sexy brown arse being presented to me.
         First I was looking at it. Yes Liz, you have a very sexy arse. Then I ran my hand over the smoothness of her cheeks. I found the crack and ran my fingers down between her cheeks. First I found her tight little bum hole. I didn’t attempt to enter, just run my fingertips over the puckered skin around her opening. They way her whole arse wiggled told me she felt that too Then moving lower I discovered her wet pussy. Yes she was ready for it. The lips were swollen and open. I could easily press my fingers into her. Inside she was wet and ready. Ready for my cock!
         I eased back, pressed my cock head between her lips and thrust in. The little body in front of me gave a massive shudder at that. Then I felt her pressing back against me as she continued what she was doing to Hansini’s pussy. She felt me enter her; must have felt my cock sliding between her wet pussy lips and going in deep. She looked around and smiled, licking her lips before returning to the pussy she was eating.

         This is not the first time I had taken this tight little pussy like this. The first time had been beside Sarvesh’s pool, years ago in India. It had been good then and was also just as good now.  
                 (Editor:- The first time was in Letter 56 Part A – "Lizamoa’s Naughty Pussy.")
        I looked down at the round curves of her brown arse. Then my gaze moved along her back until I was looking at her head, deep between Hansini’s thighs. Indian girls have always fascinated me with the colours of their bodies. They are not the same brown all over but range from lighter on their bodies to darker on their arms and legs to the black chocolate of their nipples and pussy.
       There was a contrast with the two girls in front of me too. Lizamoa was lighter; parts of her body were a honey colour, almost a deep tan. Hansini was a lot darker; maybe what you would call a light chocolate. But both girls looked beautiful naked, both had hot sexy bodies.
        Hansini was lying back on the couch so the whole front of her body was exposed to me. She had her eyes closed, enjoy what Lizamoa was doing to her pussy. From time to time she’d give a shudder or let out a gasp or moan but soon things began to change as she built towards another orgasm. She was now moving more, breasts jiggling on her chest, bucking around so much that Lizamoa had to reach up to hold her, she was becoming much more vocal too.
        By now I was really getting into things too. The scene in front of me was totally sexy, a real turn-on. With the feelings from that tight pussy I was thrusting into, I knew I was getting close. I decided this was it, Lizamoa was going to get my next load of cum.
        But I was beaten to the post as Hansini let out a cry as she cum. She bucked around a bit with a few moans and then lay still. That was hot to watch too. I love watching a woman cum, the movement of their bodies, the look of their face and the sounds they make. They all seem to do it differently, in fact, often the same woman will do it differently too.
        That sexy scene was all I could take. I gave a jerk and felt my balls tighten as my cum burst from my cock, deep inside this woman before me. She must have felt it, must have known I had cum. She held there until I finished, allowing me to enjoy every last feeling.
        I opened my eyes and found Hansini was looking up at me smiling.
        “You got any of that for me?” she asked.
        “Give me a few minutes and I will,”
        She didn’t reply, just gave her lips a quick lick and smiled.

        We changed positions so now I was lying on the couch. First they both worked together, taking turns sucking and licking my cock and balls. With treatment like that it didn’t take long before I was ready to go again.
       When I hardened there came the usual comments about me being a naughty boy. How is it I’m the naughty boy after what they had been doing for the last few minutes? Anyway what happened next proved we were all naughty.
       I was unsure how we were going to do this. I thought perhaps Hansini would eat Lizamoa while I got off with Hansini’s pussy from behind but after a brief discussion between them it was decided they would both ride me while I lay flat on my back. The floor was chosen as a better place for this.
        Once I was comfortable on the floor Hansini sat over me. She took a few moments to ensure I was completely hard and ready to go then she moved forward so her pussy was directly over me. She quickly had me lined up and sunk down on to me. Oh that is such a delicious feeling as my cock drives into a warm wet cunt. I can feel her open to take me them mold herself around me, taking my shaft with a firm grip.
        Now she started to move. Her hips moving back with a short thrusting motion, pressing down at my cock, sending it in deeper, and then pulling forward again. First she was doing this very slowly, both of us enjoying the feelings she was causing. Then she began to increase speed, not much, just enough to keep the sexual feelings building.
       It was at about this time that Lizamoa decided to join in. She moved over me in front of Hansini and brought her pussy down towards my face. Presented with a hot wet pussy like that, what was I supposed to do? Eat it of course. So I did, first licking over her lips with my tongue, and then pressing in between them. She sunk down deeper on to me allowing me to reach up to the top.
       After some treatment like this I reached up with my fingers and pulled open her hood. There she was that dark little clitty, sticking out boldly, just asking to be sucked. So I reached up with my lips, taking it between them. The first touch with my lips set her off. I tried to hold on and keep sucking but she was bucking around so much now it was all I could do to just touch her, flicking over it with my tongue.
       She quietened down after a while and pressed her pussy down towards me again. Oh she wanted more did she? This time I decided to really do it properly. I grasped her hips and pulled her down towards me, at the same time driving in hard with my tongue and mouth. Quickly I found the hard little clitty again and gripped on to it with my lips. Oh she felt that alright.
       She let out a cry and jumped back. I tried to reach her again but my attention wasn’t really needed. She was into a second, deeper orgasm. Two so close like that, it was amazing! Oh it was good to watch her body and face as she worked through it. Soon she recovered, then after smiling down at me, rolled off me. Yes that was it with Lizamoa. It was over so quickly, two great big orgasms and she was gone.
        Now I could turn my attention back to this hot pussy that was gripping on to my cock. She had been moving, just keeping me on the boil while I dealt with Liz. Now Hansini leaned forward she her breasts hung over me as she supported herself with her hands each side of me. I knew that now she was changing position, placing her clitty in direct contact with my cock.
       She really began to move, thrusting at me with full powerful strokes. Meanwhile I tried to meet her with thrusts of my own which was harder to do from the firm surface of the floor. It was hard sex, rough sex, becoming more and more heated as we continued.
       For a while I rested my hands on her thighs then I moved then to those lovely breasts and nipples swinging above my face. Oh she liked that too, especially when I pinched them with my fingers. Her whole body gave a shudder and she almost lost her rhythm for a few moments.
       It was becoming obvious she was getting close now. She was slipping out of time, giving deep moans and now her eyes were closed. I thought it was time to send her over. I also knew that I was almost ready to go again too.
       Using my hips I thrust up at her. She gasped, then cried out. Her body trembled then gave a jerk. Another cry and she had stopped moving. A few more body jerks and she was unable to support herself, falling forward on to me.
       It had been enough me. The way her pussy had tightened and gripped me when her orgasm hit her had finished me too. We lay together with her on top while I gave gentle thrusts at her, filling her with my cum.   

        There had been two hot sessions. We had now broken apart and were looking at each other. I looked around at each of the girls. They were all smiling. They all seemed happy with what we’d done. I know my friend Joseph was too.
        Then I looked back at my wife. Sharon was sitting back in a chair, her legs open, one up over the hand-rest. Those large breasts I never get tired of playing with and her pussy was wide open for all of us to see. Where these three Indian girls sported nice bushy pussies my wife was totally bald. Yes she does naturally have some blond grow there but never what you’d call a decent pussy so she keeps it shaved and smooth.
        Her fingers were stroking along her wet lips. She was looking directly at me now.
        “Oh, my pussy is so wet.”
        She licked her lips. Giving me the come-on.
        “I’m full of man cum too.”
        There was a slight smile on her face. She knew what she was doing to me.
        “My cunt is fill with Joseph’s cum,” she said her voice now almost a whisper.
        She pulled her lips open and we could all see some white of male cum run down over her bum hole. She reached into her cunt, taking some juice, bringing it to her mouth.
        “Ah Joseph’s cum. Soooo good!”
        She was still looking at me. Her eyes never leaving my face.
        “You want some of my sloppy cunt Steve?”
        That was all I needed. I jumped up, my cock now hard as a rock again. A few steps and I was beside her. I pulled her from her seat and fell back where she had been, pulling her down on top of me. She came in with a thigh going each side of mine. I’d slipped down into the seat a bit as she grasped my rigid cock, guiding it to her wet pussy.
        She was wet too. Her cunt offered no resistance as I thrust up into her. My first thrust going in deep and my second going all the way. She was just so horny and ready for my cock.
       It had an immediate effect on her. She was soon responding to me, her body moving with mine, thrusting down at me. Pressing into me so each stroke drove my cock deep inside her. She was noisy too. Moaning as I fucked her then crying out as I began to get to her and her orgasm approached.
       “You dirty bitch,” I said.
       She shuddered again.
       “Full of another man’s cum.”
       She moaned in reply.
      “Not happy with that. Now you want my cum too.”
      “Oh!” was all she managed to say.
       Yes, it was good sexy, very hot and aggressive. I think the thought of us fucking after we’d been with other partners was a big turn-on for us. She knew I was turned on fucking her when her cunt was full of another man’s cum but I think at that point she was more turned-on herself. Me talking, telling her how dirty she was, getting to her too.
      I was just getting toward making my own deposit when suddenly she began bucking around on top of me in the throes of orgasm. It was exciting to feel her, watch her but also had the effect of her pulling up off me. At that point I knew I’d missed the boat but I wasn’t worried. It’d been a good session for all of us and getting my wife off like that was just the icing on the cake.
      Then Amita was standing behind Sharon.
      “You didn’t get there did you?”
      “Well, not really,” I replied.
      I wasn’t sure what to say. Yes, I didn’t get there that time but also I didn’t want Sharon to feel bad either. But I shouldn’t have worried.
      “Here, Amita,” Sharon said. “You can finish him.”
      I watched in surprise as my wife stood up to allow another woman to take her place. She was just settling in on top of me when my wife spoke again.
      “Steve, lets fuck Amita together.”
      My wife was now proposing a three-some. I kind of liked the idea of working with her like that, I was only too willing to agree. Quickly we moved from the lounge seat to the rug by the fire. Others moved out to make way for us, taking seats to watch what obviously was going to be a good show.
      We got Amita to lie back on the rug while we sat each side of her. Sharon went straight for the dark chocolate nipple in front of her. Taking it with her fingers, rubbing over it, squeezing and even pinching it. I decided to copy with Amita’s other chocolate nipple. Oh it was hard, standing up boldly like that and the dark ring around it was covered with the goose-bumps of her sexual excitement. I like sucking on chocolate too.
      Now my wife was bending forward, bringing her face down to the nipple she was playing with. I watch for the moment of contact, the tremble of Amita’s body and the soft moan she gave. Now I followed, doing the same with her other nipple. As my wife had done, I licked around and over it a bit before taking it into my mouth. My lips tightened over it and I began to suck.
      It soon became very clear Amita loved that. She has nice breasts and great nipples, very sensitive, and she was really enjoying the attention they were getting. 
      We changed positions soon after that. I went to sit behind Amita’s head so her head rested between my thighs and knees. From that position I could reach forward, over her face, down over her neck and further down over her breasts and chest. Lizamoa put a small container of oil beside me and taking some over my fingers and hands I began to apply it to her neck and chest.
       Meanwhile my wife had moved lower until she came to Amita’s feet. She played with her toes for a few moments and it was obvious Amita was a bit ticklish there. Sharon then pull the feet apart and moved up between them so she was kneeling between Amita’s legs looking straight up at her openly exposed pussy.
       Sharon reached forward running her hands up along Amita’s thighs. We all knew where she was going for but she was taking her time, teasing Amita and building her sexual tension. I noticed she even humped her pussy back at Sharon in frustration too. But Sharon was playing with her now. Her hands all over Amita’s lower body and thighs but not going for her pussy.
        “Come on, Sharon,” Amita complained. “You’re taking too long.”
        “Ok, then,” Sharon replied.
        Her hands went straight for Amita’s pussy. I couldn’t see exactly what happened from where I was but Amita sure felt it. Her whole body bucked as she cried out.
        “You wanted it honey,” Sharon said. “How does this feel.”
        Sharon was thrusting into Amita’s pussy with her hand. I could see she was driving her fingers in deep with each thrust. She was quite rough actually but the girl on the floor between us was enjoying it. Bucking around on the floor, moaning and crying out as Sharon’s hand continued thrusting at her, fucking her pussy. Suddenly her whole body bucked, her back lifting high off the floor. She let out a cry almost a scream and fell back onto the rug.
        Damn! That was some cum. She really went off with that one.
      
         Our session with Amita was over now. I was still on the floor while she stood up. I remember sitting there looking up at her. Looking over her hot naked body. Seeing her smaller breasts, slim hips on her long, slender body. Yes I don’t mind. I think all of these girls are beautiful naked.
        She looked down at me with a smile.
        “Well that wasn’t what I expected.”
        “I know,” I replied.

       After the fun was over I broke out some beers. We sat around the lounge, still naked while we talked. The subject of Katrina’s wedding came up. We’d just heard about a week or so before Jeevan and the girls arrived. We had lots to ask them about arrangements etc. Of course there wasn’t too much they could tell us we didn’t already know. Things were still to be decided in India. Amita said Sarvesh was working with Katrina’s father to get it all sorted. Then I said something that surprised them a bit coming from me.
      “I’m very pleased for Katrina, but in another way a bit sad too.”
      That stopped everyone. They were all looking at me. Waiting for me to continue.
      “When she was in New Zealand. She was such a free spirit. A bit wild….. a bit bold…..totally sexy. I feel a bit sad to think of her as married,” I explained.
      “Steve! Are you going all soppy on me?” Sharon asked with a laugh.
      “Hey!”
      “Well you are getting a bit heavy about this.”
      “Why not. She’s a lovely girl. A real sweetie.”

      The moment passed and we moved on. I jumped up to hand out a second round of beers.


Index of Letters         Story 184 Background         Back to Story 183   

20 comments:

  1. Welcum back team, and what a great story. I think you have set the new standard Susan

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ian, Wayne & I agree.
      Great job Susan. You mentioned your plan to restart this blog when you were visiting. Glad to get your e-mail today. Good story girl.
      Wayne says you keep saying characters in your story are naughty but shouldn't the finger be pointed at the writer? Naughty girl Susan! I love it.
      Wayne & Janet

      Delete
    2. Susan a naughty girl. Ha! Ha! We must be with agreement to this.
      Very terrible story Sexy Sue. So full of sexy and orgasms. We couldn't pull our eyes off until it was finished.
      Thanks we all enjoyed here.
      Tukiko & Sakura

      Delete
    3. Thanks Ian -
      Good to be back, not that I went anywhere. LOL As for standard, I hope we still get a variety of standards and styles as that is what makes this blog a big different. The almost childish early stories through until today. Again thanks for you read and enjoying.

      Thanks Wayne and Janet
      I see you were slightly slow there Janet. Ian is up there above you. Yes I did intend to get things going while I'm laid up. The next story is well underway as well as the two after that so Volume 12 is almost completed.
      Wayne you are a trouble-maker starting things like that. Already the Japanese girls have picked up on the idea of me being naughty.

      Tukiko & Sakura
      Thanks guys. Glad you like the story but have you considered that the fact you liked "full of sexy and orgasms might place you with the writer. Just something to think about. I'd never say that of course.
      Signed Sexy & Naughty Sue.

      Delete
  2. Good story Susan.
    Ayaka, and the boys like it too.
    I see you are starting to get comments. I think it might be an idea to tell some of our regular readers when we publish. I also think sticking to your "more relaxed schedule" is good idea too.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asami and Ayaka. Thanks also for your help with the publishing too. I made a right mess of it until you came online.
      So girls only another 7 days and you'll be back. Looking forward to seeing you.
      Susan

      Delete
    2. Oh Asami. I like your photo in the background too.

      Delete
  3. I wonder how many of you guys have stopped to think what has happened in this story. Let me explain; Look at that first conversation. Here we have a man called Steve teasing a women. Further up he says "Who knows what goes on in a woman's head?" That's so totally sexist, I love it!
    Now look who wrote this. Yes there is no doubt Susan is all woman but look how far her writing skills have come where she can take the role of a man, even to the point of teasing and bagging her own sex.
    Great story girl. Both Paul and I loved it. Now we wait to see what Kim will produce. I hear this could be a joint effort between Kim and Allan snr.

    Now what I really like about this blog. The childish stories of teenagers with over active imaginations has become the stories we see today. To the writers I say "First keep going forward and don't go back to redo any of those early stories. We love them the way they are."
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten & Paul.
      Good to get your feed back. Maybe there is another way of saying all this. "Who knows what goes on inside Susan's head." You would not be the first to think it.

      When I write for a guy I try and put myself into him and see what he sees and say what I think he might say. The conversation bits are the hard ones. Also I wanted to get Steve looking at and enjoying the girls bodies. Giving us his impression of looking at them. My question here was what do guys really see when they look at us girls. Are we just tits and pussies or do the actually notice more? I believe guys notice more than they let on.
      Ever since they tied him up at the resort there has been this teasing sexual energy between Steve and the girls, Amita & Hansini. One of my goals with this story was to really play with that. Bring their teasing each other out for us all to enjoy.

      I hope all that comes out OK.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. Yes Susan, you summed that up so well. Who can know what goes on inside the head of Sexy Sue? Ha! Ha! But in this case what came out was great. A good story that flowed well, humour, sex and orgasms. Well you hit that on the mark as the title did say orgy. Talking about the title - what was that about changing the title. Were you getting a hit in at someone real, Ayaka or Anne?
      Like you said just above, in this story I get the feeling that a man did actually write it. But then there is also the wicked sense of humour of yours.
      Again, well done Susan.
      James & Raviprabha.

      Delete
    3. James there is another possible way of looking at this. We know Susan and Sexy Sue share the same head. Could there be a guy in there too? Say Sexy Sam. Now isn't that a scary thought? LOL
      Paul

      Delete
    4. Now that would explain a lot but I can't help thinking, one guy in there with two woman. My God! Poor Sam. LOL
      Wayne.

      Delete
    5. Men it might not be for the bad. Locked in a room with Sexy Sue. Would you turn down to that?
      Marceau

      Delete
    6. In a room with Sexy Sue. Oh wow! Locked in a room with Sexy Sue. No way!
      Liked the story though Susan, Sexy Sue, Sexy Sam, whoever you are. LOL
      Rajah

      Delete
    7. I've just heard what is going on.
      I agree Wayne. This does explain a lot. When you were 12 Susan, was it Sam who punched my son on the nose at school? LOL
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    8. Good story honey.
      Interesting comments guys. Sally and I have had a lot of fun reading them. Once in an early story it was said that Jenny and Sharon from the stories were based on you Susan. Well I think Amita and Hansini are more like you. Promising to be good but always in trouble.
      To those guys in this conversation. I was talking to Susan yesterday and did you know you are hurting her? Yes every time she comes in here she is holding her stomach while laughing.
      Bill & Sally

      Delete
    9. I remember that fight Allan snr. My Anne came home with a black eye that night. As I remember it the terrible three, Susan, Shandra & Anne came to blows with Paul and your son. I think it was over Paul teasing Shandra.
      Did you know a version of it made it into their stories. Letter 43 Part A.
      Ryuunosuke

      Delete
  4. Hello writers, like the gentleman said at the top. Welcome back. I was rather amused by his spelling of the word 'welcum.' Ian I like that. Good comments from all of you. Keep commenting as it encourages them to continue.

    Last night I was marking essays of my students. My eyes were tired and I was ready for bed. Around 10pm I came to the best essay. While not exactly my student Susan, I feel my proof reading is like marking. I'll give you 18.5 out of 20 for this Susan. An excellent story that, as has been said above, achieves what you set out to do. Its flows well for the most part, in some places detailed, in others basic facts, conversation used to tie it together and deliver humour. Yes, this old lady enjoyed it. Didn't find my bed until 1am.
    Last night I sent Anne an email with a list things you must get changed quickly. I also included some suggestions which could have improved it. Do not change these now, it's already published, just keep in mind for next time.
    Thank you for sharing these stories. I read them all and as you know I'm part way through them again.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Moa - We thank you.
      We have completed all those corrections. Its amazing how I've gone through this story so many times and not seen them.
      When will you be taking another trip north. Please call in to see us and rest from your journey. We welcome you. Always you are welcome in this place.
      Susan & Anne.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Susan
      You will never see because you are reading from your heart. You know what you mean in your heart so you'll not see what the words say.
      Thank you my dear. Your house is a happy house. It is a place of laughter and the sounds of happy children. I feel strong and alive when I visit. I will let you know. Perhaps in August but that is a bad time for you I know.
      Moa

      Delete