Friday 29 July 2016

Story 185 – Slippery Slimy Fun.

Index of Letters         Story 185 Background         Back to Story 184   

Hi from Jenny.
        When Jeevan came from India this time he brought the two hot, sexy girls, Hansini and Amita. And there can be no doubt; they came here ready to play. Yes I heard what you girls did to Mike and Joseph on the way in from the airport. And they used to be such nice boys too, until you two came here and corrupted them!
       Oh well, I decided to have some fun with them too, an all-girl three-some with oil on our water bed?

       I’m sure you’ll remember how Peter and I worked out how we could have an oily sex session on the waterbed without making a big mess. Well I thought, since these two girls came to New Zealand to have fun, why not invite them for some sexy fun with oil. Hansini was staying at our house so I suggested the idea. She thought it was great, she had seen the story Peter and I wrote, (Story 180  Waterbed and Oil) so I decided to push forward with my plans.
       My idea was to start with a sexy all girl three-some with them, then go for some more fun when Peter got home that evening. But with all good plans, they always seem to go wrong somehow. In this case, maybe wrong is not correct, rather it just turned out differently than what I planned.
        When Shanti arrived to drop off Amita, Lizamoa was with her. It quickly became obvious that these two intended staying as well. So my sexy little three-some suddenly became an all-girl five-some instead. Oh well, more the merrier I suppose.
       We quickly got that large sheet up from the garage again, got everything stripped off the bed and a double layer of plastic laid over it. In the meantime Shanti had heated some of the sweet smelling and tasting oil they get from India. Much better than the oil Peter and I had used.

       Now it was time for some stripping. I had no plan for this, just that we needed to be naked on the waterbed. Perhaps I should have thought it through better but then, with two extra girls suddenly turning up, it would have gone wrong anyway. So in the end it was just going to be a get naked session with each of us taking our own clothes off when I had an idea.
       I noticed Lizamoa was wearing a sari which often she did. Just during the winter she wore extra under it. It was then an idea came to me.
       “Give us a show Liz?” I asked. “Do a strip-tease for us.”
      She looked at me a bit strange, and then a smile came on her face as she realised what I was asking.
      “OK,” she agreed.
      Quickly we brought a cd player in and got some music going, not Indian but good enough. Lizamoa was ready to start off our afternoon of fun.
       She began her little show with a sort of dance, her body twisting and moving seductively for us. Then her hands moved over her body, down over her front, down on to her thighs. Now her hands returned up over her lower body but just before her breasts they moved sideways, around them moving up towards her neck. Her hands were behind her neck now, her elbows pressing back, her breasts pushed forward as she stretched.
       What she was doing was hot and sexy; she hadn’t even started with her clothes yet. I glanced around and noticed all four of us had stopped to watch.
        Liz moved her hands down now, lower over her chest. Her hands moved over swell of her breasts and then down under them. She was holding them underneath, like she was cupping them, supporting her breasts, presenting them to us.
        She began to undress now. It’s always sexy to see an Indian sari being removed. I think it’s much better way to strip than from ordinary western clothes. Of course it was exotic for me as I only wear western clothes but the way she was moving was making it hot, even for the Indian girls too.
        The sari was removed first with her undoing a pin at her shoulder so she could lower the strip of cloth across her chest. This left her wearing a light jumper, rather than the usual sari blouse. Next she pulled out the folded material that was tucked into her skirt.
        It was then that she changed things by handing the end to Shanti. This meant that Shanti had become involved in the strip show too. Shanti held the end of the sari as Lizamoa turned allowing more and more of the sari to be peeled off. I’m always surprised how long these saris actually are. Shanti was folding it in her hands as she took it from Lizamoa.
        Now next was the light jumper. Usually the girls wore a sari blouse that was held in place with clips down between the breasts but this garment required pulling up over her head. This was also done by Shanti. The two girls were facing each other, moving together, dancing in time. Then Shanti reached for the bottom of the jumper. She pulled it up revealing more and more of Liz’s body underneath. Where I was expecting to see naked flesh it was clear Lizamoa was wearing something else too. Like I said above she wore more in winter because of the cold.
       As Shanti lifted the jumper over her head she leaned forward so their bodies made contact. Both girls had their arms above their heads so the swells of their breasts squashed together, their faces came together and Shanti kissed her right on the lips. That was unexpected, I could see the look on Lizamoa’s face, but it was rather sexy to watch.
       Now came a sudden twist in the show. As I said Shanti had become involved in the story so Lizamoa reached for Shanti's open jacket, pushing it back off her shoulders. Instead of the stripping returning to Lizamoa, Shanti's blouse came off next, leaving her wearing just her jeans and bra.
       Next to come off was the singlet item Liz was wearing. Again it was up over the head but this time she did it herself. Now finally her sexy bra was revealed to us too. While we watched she undid the string holding her skirt, allowing it to drop away and fall at her feet. Meanwhile Shanti had removed her jeans so now both girls stood facing each other wearing only their underwear.
        I knew the bras would be next but who would be first? Lizamoa stepped closer to Shanti until their bodies almost touched again. She reached around Shanti, reaching for her bra clip. At that moment Shanti pulled her against herself, her hands going for Lizamoa’s bra too. Both were undone but both held in place by the girls bodies pressed together. They pulled apart, their bras falling away, leaving both girls bare-breasted.
        Shanti was now on her knees facing Lizamoa. Her hands reaching for the side of the panties, pulling them, slowly lowering them as a bushy pussy came into view. Soon the panties were around Lizamoa’s feet as she stepped out of them.
       Instead of standing up, Shanti reached for the pussy in front of her. I saw her hand stroke over the hair, and then as Lizamoa parted her legs, the hand found pussy lips. Oh wow! This was suddenly getting sexy. Shanti’s fingers making contact with pussy lips, rubbing over them, working at them, maybe going inside, I couldn't quite see. Whatever she was doing was having an effect on Lizamoa, who now had her eyes closed, steadying herself by holding Shanti’s head. Then she gave a deep moan and we all knew how sexually turned-on she was.
       I’m not sure just how far this would have gone if they’d been allowed to continue but it wasn’t to be.   
 
        During this fun session, someone, I think Amita, gave Hansini a big push. She fell backwards over the padded side of the bed, ending up flat on her back on the plastic. She hadn’t even begun to get undressed. Liz grabbed one of the oil bottles and squirted her, the oil landing all over Hansini’s chest and breasts, soaking her clothes. As Lizamoa leaned forward to give her some more Hansini’s hand came up and grabbed her. Poor Liz took head first dive on to the mattress, her head and hair landing in a pool of oil.
       Hansini had picked up the bottle Liz had dropped and was getting her back. Soon the two girls were fighting for possession of the bottle. Falling against and over each other, from time to time one of them taking a hit from the warm oil bottle. We were now watching two girls fighting in the oil, one naked and one fully clothed.
       Hansini is bigger and stronger than Lizamoa and soon was getting the better of her. Shanti sees this and decides to help her friend. She is now almost naked, left in only her panties so she joins Lizamoa in beginning to strip off Hansini’s clothes. Of course Hansini was putting up a good fight against both of them. I thought she seemed to be holding her own but Amita thought she needed help.
       “That’s not fair, two on to one,” Amita says as she jumps on to the bed still fully clothed. Quickly Shanti turns on her. Oil was poured over Amita and then she began to lose her clothes.
       Oh well, that only left me now. I quickly stripped off my clothes and then taking the third bottle of oil, I joined them on the mattress. I’m not sure which side I thought I was on but I’m also sure it didn’t really matter by then. The main goal here was to get everyone totally naked and totally coated in oil. So I suppose you could say I was against anyone not naked and not covered in oil.   
            By now Shanti was naked and so was Amita but Hansini still had managed to keep some of her clothes on. All four of us turned on her and she resisted for a while but as Shanti and I held her, the other two girls soon got the rest of her clothes off.

        Here we were on the water-bed, one white girl and four Indians. All naked, slipping and slithering around over each other. Our hands all over each other, covering and coating each other with the slimy oil. It was fun and it felt good too. As you will have guessed by now it quickly turned sexual. Soon breasts and pussies were being touched and felt. Nipples were being sucked and even a bit of pussy eating too.
        In my case, first I paired off with Amita. She had been sitting rubbing oil over Lizamoa’s back and bum when I came up behind her. I started by rubbing and giving her shoulders a sort of massage while she continued with what she was doing to Liz.
        Soon my hands were rubbing down her back then I was reaching under her arms, around to her front. I quickly found her breasts, rubbing over them with my hands giving extra attention to her large, hard nipples. I love how these Indian girls are there, not like my tiny pink pimples but big hard nipples you can really play with.
       Reaching around her like this had brought my chest in contact with her back so with a slow rotating motion I was rubbing my breasts against her, slithering over her oil coated skin while my hands continued what they were doing to her breasts. It felt good, it felt sexy, making me feel like I wanted more.
        She had stopped what she was doing to Lizamoa and was now leaning back against me with her eyes closed. From that position I was able to explore further as my hands left her breasts, moving lower across her stomach, rubbing through the smooth slick oil towards the forest of her pussy.
       She moved so now her legs were out in front of her and as she rested back against me her legs opened, allowing me full access. Through the matted oily hair my fingers moved until I found what I was looking for. She was ready for me there too. Her pussy lips were swollen and open, covered in a soft slimy mix of oil and pussy cum juice.
        That was just so sexy finding her like that. I ran my fingers deep down between her thighs. Deep down along the open lips. Yes she liked that, her whole body gave a shudder. My first upward stroke ran back along the open lips but with my second upward pull I pressed into her. She was so wet and open that two fingers easily slipped in. So my pussy rub had turned into a finger fuck, my three fingers thrusting into her while the knuckle of my thumb was working directly at her clitty.
        Yes this was getting to her. Amita was resting back against me really enjoying what I was doing. Her pussy was humping back at my hand, she was letting out gentle moans from time to time. It was turning me on too, feeling her body responding to me like that was just so totally sexy.
       It was at this point that Shanti turned and saw what was going on. She left the three-some with Lizamoa and Hansini to join us. I watched as she moved forward between Amita’s thighs, her hand moving to push my hand higher on to the swollen clitty now. For a few moments Shanti’s hand took over what I’d been doing, thrusting into Amita’s wet and open cunt. Then she moved closer bringing her face down to this very wet pussy.
       While Shanti began eating Amita’s pussy, I was rubbing her hard clit with one hand while the other had returned to find a nipple. I was pulling and punching it, the oil providing lubrication between my fingers the hard nub of her nipple. The fingers of my other hand had pressed in deeper, making direct contact with her clit.
       Amita was building fast now. Her breath came in pants between deep sexy moans. Her body was moving, bucking around, thrusting and humping at Shanti’s face. Shanti had reach out around Amita’s body to grip her so she could hold on.
       Suddenly the girl between us gave a cry. Her body bucked so hard that Shanti got hit directly in the face. With Shanti thrown out, her thighs clamped together over my hand as the full strength of her orgasm hit her.
       I could just move one finger as her thighs held me so tightly but it was enough. Just a tiny wiggle with that one finger against her exposed clit kept it going. She moaned again as the second cum hit her.
        This time she was finished. She fell back against me and relaxed. Her thighs drifted open allowing my hand to escape. Wow! That had been so sexy. Totally hot!

       Suddenly, Peter walked into the room. I had been expecting him and was listening for the garage door but didn’t hear him as the music for Lizamoa’s strip-tease was still going. I later found out he'd left the car outside and come in through the back door.
       “What is going on here?” he asked.
       They were all surprised because I was the only one that knew Peter was coming home early to join us. What surprised me was that Mike walked in behind him.
       “We are just having some fun, Peter,” Hansini said.
       “Hansini and Amita! I should have known. Any trouble and you’d be in the centre of it.”
       “Peter! Why blame……..”
       “You two again. Leading these girls astray,” Mike added.
      “Why is it always us?” Amita asked. “Jenny asked …..”
      “Don’t go blaming Jenny, Amita, I know it’s all your fault.”
      “Hey! That’s not fair!”
      They tried to argue, becoming more aggressive, but the boys kept blaming them. Telling them it was entirely their fault.
       Finally Peter told them, “Amita, you’ve been nothing but trouble ever since you’ve got off that plane.”
      I think that was the last straw for Amita.
       “You are going to die for that Peter!” she said as she jumped off the bed.
       Quickly Hansini had joined them and they were pulling Peter towards the bed. What I suddenly realised was that they were on the carpet where I hadn’t laid out towels, walking and dripping oil on our carpet. Anyway it was too late by then so I thought we’d have to figure out how we’d clean it later.
        They had Peter on the bed with some help from Shanti and Lizamoa pulling him. All four of them began stripping his clothes off as they became soaked in oil. I got in to help them too. I notice Mike took the chance to quickly strip off everything but his underwear and he climbed on to the bed himself.
       Of course the girls quickly turned on him and soon had the rest of his clothes off too. We made sure both guys were coated with the oil, rubbing our hands all over them. Yes I did say all over? I mean all over too. They were both soon sporting nice hard erections. We don’t want to waste those do we?

       It was then that Mike grabbed my arm trying to pull me down on to the mattress. Amita saw what was happening and took my other arm. I was kicking and struggling. They would not get me to lie flat. By now others had been attracted to my fight.
       I called out, “Peter, help me.”
       But he just laughed and grabbed one leg while Hansini took the other. He is my husband too, the traitor! So there I was, held by four people, my back against the mattress with my legs pulled wide open.
       Now the other two girls had joined in. One each side of me hands over my breasts, fingers working at my nipples. Then Liz moved closer until her tongue, then her lips touched me nipple. That felt good and I stopped struggling, for a while, a bit distracted by what she was doing.
       I was expecting Shanti to join Lizamoa by working on my other nipple but she didn’t, instead moving around between my legs. I watched her scoop up some oil with her cupped hands and get set to throw it at me. I don’t know why I struggled because I was completely covered with the stuff, anyway. But I did and as she threw my leg broke free from Hansini. It didn’t stop me getting hit directly in my pussy by a big scoop of oil.
        She did it again and I struggled a bit but with Shanti’s help they soon had me held again. My legs again wide open and my pussy totally exposed to her. She moved forward, her hands running up along my thighs. They suddenly felt so good, I stopped struggling again. Her slippery oil coated fingers found my pussy, running over it, pulling my lips open. Then some fingers entered me. Oh this was getting to me. I think I gave a moan and humped back.
       Yes those two boys didn’t miss making some smart remarks about that too. But I didn’t care. With what Shanti was doing to me they could say and do what they wanted. I was enjoying it now. They soon found there was no need to hold me so they sat around watching what Shanti was doing to my pussy.
       Her fingers were now pumping me and her thumb working against my clit. It was at that moment that I realised she was going to get me off as I lay back against the mattress, my eyes closed, enjoying the pleasant feelings coming from my pussy. Oh this was great and slowly getting better and better as she built me towards what was going to be a great orgasm.
       Suddenly she stopped. What?
       I opened my eyes to see what had happened.
       There behind Shanti was my husband Peter. I should have known he'd be in on this action. I could see he was reaching down behind her, most likely working at her pussy as she was kneeling, leaning forward towards me, presenting her behind to him. Whatever he was doing, it was getting to Shanti who now had her eyes closed. I watched as Peter lined himself up and pressed into her. I heard the intake of her breath as he entered her. I watched as he gave her a few test thrusts and then settled into fucking her.
       Now Shanti had opened her eyes and remembered I was still her front of her. She lowered her face to my pussy again as my husband continued fucking her from behind.
       A face appeared over Peter’s shoulder as two arms wrapped around his chest. It was Lizamoa, behind him, her body pressed against his back. One hand had found his nipple as she rubbed over it, playing with it. Then the other hand disappeared behind him. I later learnt she was reaching down between his legs, playing with his balls and arse hole.
       Now that was sexy. We had four people inline playing with the one in front of them. But where were the others?

       I looked to me side to find Mike is on his back beside me. Amita and Hansini were each side of him, taking turns eating and sucking him. At that moment Hansini was holding his shaft while she licked around the head. Meanwhile Amita was lower down sucking on one of his balls. It looked hot! Must have felt hot too, the way Mike was lying back with his eyes closed.
       I would have liked to watch but the lips and tongue working on my pussy was pulling at my attention. Yes I knew by then my next cum was on the way. Steadily building as she worked at me.
       When I looked over at the others again, things had changed. Now Hansini was on the mattress with Mike on top of her, kissing her, playing with her breasts and sucking her nipples. Soon he would be fucking her and they'd be into a hot session together.
       Meanwhile Lizamoa had left what she was doing to Peter and joined Amita. They were into some hot sexy, girl - girl kissing, then nipple sucking and finally a 69 pussy eating session their legs wrapped around each other with their bodies slithering together.

       But I can’t tell you much more about all that because things were starting to happen with me too. Shanti had now moved to my clit. Her fingers were pulling me open and she was licking across it with her tongue. It felt so good, maybe better than good. It was made even better by the regular bumping caused by my husband thrusting into Shanti’s pussy from behind.
       Then it happened. She pressed in, her lips going over my clitty. Just a few big sucks and I was gone. What had been good, maybe even great, became amazing as my orgasm swept over me. I must have cried out. They said I did. Anyway I humped back at her, pushing me off her.
       She moved beside me, on to her back. Peter came in, from the front this time and soon they were into some hot physical sex. I reached over to nibble her ear and we kissed a couple of times before she became too distracted with what was happening lower down.
        I just lay and watched as he built her to what appeared to be a good cum. Moments later he was filling her with his own cum.

        They had all gone after helping us clean up and take the plastic outside to hose off in the morning. I had loaned some of them clothes to wear home. The bed was re-made and ready, Peter and I were looking at the oil stains on the carpet. It was a mess!
        “Well Jenny, we need to get someone to clean this.”
        “Yes,” I replied. “It was my idea so I’ll pay for it.”
        “To right you’ll pay for it.”
        I was a bit surprised he agreed to me paying so quickly. Almost like he was mad at me. I looked at his face but it told me nothing. I was feeling a bit confused, maybe hurt because after all, he had a good time too. But I said I’d pay and so I decided I would.
        Peter said he’d get the guy who contracts to the car yards. He cleans their cars when the inside carpets and seats need cleaning.

         The carpet cleaner turned up later next morning and spent a few hours doing the whole room, not just the stains.
         I told him, “Send me the bill and I’ll pay you.”
         But he replied, “It isn’t necessary.”
         “Why?”
         “It’s taken care of by the car yard.”
         I said, “No! This job is a private one.”
         Then he told me Peter had already paid him cash that morning.

         When Peter got home that night he asked about the carpet.

        I didn’t reply. Just jumped at him, gave him a big hug, almost knocking him off his feet. Dinner had to wait as he took me over the kitchen bench where I’d been working when he came in.

Index of Letters         Story 185 Background         Back to Story 184   

29 comments:

  1. So a new story and no Ian yet. Ha Ha Ha
    Life is looking up.

    Good one Kim. I liked the sari strip. It started very predictable but ended up so different. I liked that. Then Lizamoa taking a head-first dive into the oil. Oh that was good too.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet. As had been said before its the little things that make sex and relationships different. The sex itself will quickly become the same otherwise. We are always looking for those little special moments for our stories too.
      Janet I also think you are a trouble maker teasing poor Ian. So who told you? You were on to us far to fast for it to be an accident. Was it Asami?
      Kim

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kim, Janet is being horrible to me
      Ian

      Delete
    3. Yes Ian. She is a very bad girl.

      Look at those times. This post was published at 20:25 NZ Time. Janet's comment was at 21:06. Now allowing her a few minutes to read and reply that means she knew within 30min of publishing. That is fast! Now Kim says she gave the Ok to publish when she arrived on the farm but then she came over to our house for dinner. It was done by the time she left here around 21:30. Asami did it for her and put all the links in for her.
      So Asami do you have anything to say?
      Mary

      Delete
    4. Well Asami; what do you have to say for yourself?

      Delete
    5. There is another possible idea to this. These writers are known for being sneaky and publishing a few days early so Paul and I have been watching for the new story. Could be that while Janet was waiting for dinner to cook she jumped online to find this new story.
      So stop picking on Janet and Asami!!!
      Krsten

      Delete
    6. Kirsten if Janet and Asami are so innocent how come they have been so silent. Its the silence of guilt.
      Raymond

      Delete
    7. What about Ayaka? She has been known to send sneaky emails.
      Andrew

      Delete
    8. No Andrew I would be sure Ayaka was not involved this time. They just came back from their honeymoon. She is too busy to worry about sneaky emails. LOL
      Rajah

      Delete
    9. Raymond and Andrew, I tend to agree with you both, the silence of all 3 shouts 'GUILTY' from the roof top. Rajah, as much as I hate to say it I think you are wrong on this one... Ayaka would be able to make time to stir the pot
      Ian

      Delete
    10. So you want me to say something? Ok then.
      The weather is bad today. I think we'll have a storm! LOL

      Oh, about a sneaky email? Yes, I did it. Worked too. Got you all going.
      LOL Asami

      Delete
    11. Andrew & Ian you are being mostly horrible to me.
      How you be thinking of such a thing of this poor innocent Japanese girl?
      But in can be admitted putting fuel on the rivals between Janet & Ian is a bit of fun. Maybe I am wishing I did do this also.
      From Ayaka (This time good girl)

      Delete
    12. Poor innocent Ayaka. When did that happen? I hear your the mischievous one.
      Alexander

      Delete
  2. Rodney and I enjoyed it too Kim.
    I liked the sex scenes. You seemed to have thought them through a lot. I know you had help with planning but that doesn't take from you writing this story. Rodney agrees with Janet about Lizamoa's strip-tease.

    Just two things though, not meant just at you Kim but to all the writers. We seem to be stuck on three-some recently. We seem to be using the same joke of teasing Amita & Hansini.
    Rodney & Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asami & Rodney.
      You make some good points there. We'll need to bring them up with the other writers too.
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Janet! As I have said I consider myself to be an English gentleman so I like to let the lady cum first.
    Kim, as Janet says it was predictable but also had some good twists. You do build your stories well and with thought I did like the section where Peter arrived and then again when he left Jenny stewing about the cost, that's exactly what would happen in a lot of relationships.
    Overall nice one girl
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian,
      You let the lady cum first.Such a gentleman. Wow! You sound like my kind of guy. Are you into messy sex too? LOL
      I like the way you put that, predictable with a twist. Yes must remember that.
      Now that part at the end about Peter leaving Jenny to pay. I've re-worked that a couple of times but still wasn't sure it delivered the way I wanted. Just seems a little bit wooden and clumsy. Susan added that last bit when Peter came home and asked Jenny about the carpet.
      Kim

      Delete
    2. I like that ending too. Now whether you think it works or not doesn't matter as much as readers like Ian and I picked up on it. It's those little bits that makes your stories appear real.
      Fred & Ginger.

      Delete
    3. The story is to continue. I am happy for that. Hans and I will follow with it.
      Hans is pleased to see Lizamoa featured. She used to be popular with the writers before Katrina took that position in their affections. We are happy to see more from her.
      I like seeing those Western boys of Mike, Peter and Steve. They remind me so much of some men I met in New Zealand. I hope you keep from forgetting them writers team.
      This was a nice story for us Kim.
      Toon & Hans

      Delete
  4. We were challenged about that very early in our letter writing. A b/f of Susan's said we should build our characters into 'real' people. One way we've tried to do this by having those little personal moments between couples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a good story Kimberly. I too would enjoy such fun so maybe we can when we move to New Zealand.
    Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberley I have been re-reading you story and discovered more mistakes and a few changes that could be made. Don't know why I missed them the first time. Must have been dazzled by all the sexy action. LOL
    Other than that I see above they have driven the secret email writer out of hiding. That must be about it then. Time to more on to your next story.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, i enjoyed your story so much, I did enjoy the way you experessed yourself so your writing does not suprise me now.
    redduck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Reddock you do get around.
    It appears you know Kim. Yes she has a style of her own and a love for messy sex.
    When you meet her, never even the slightest hair out of place. Doesn't like farm work because she might break a finger nail. The only one I know who combs her hair and applies make-up before milking the cows. LOL

    Redduck, I've texted Kim. She should respond soon.
    (She will when she reads what I just wrote. ha ha)
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Redduck
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed my story.
    You think you would like and oily sex session with some sexy girls. Getting naked, getting coated in smooth slippery oil, then having some great sex. Sounds soooooo good, doesn't it?
    Sure I like messy sex, tried food, oil or even mud. All are good. Don't listen to Anne above. Why can't a girl look hot and sexy, even when she is in the milking shed? Look the part - feel the part, I say.
    Kim - (the Thai Tiger)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who would'nt! im wondering how many of you girls i need to picture in the milking shed!
      Redduck

      Delete
    2. Hi Redduck,
      There are 10 working full-time on these farms at the moment 3 males and 7 females. Also have 3 Farm Cadets working here. I cam also call on a pool of part-time workers as well.
      At any milking we run with min of 3 staff. The Operator, Pit Hand, Outsider. Often we'll use an extra person if they are available.
      Five of us girls are also involved in this blog. Anne, Susan, Shandra, Ayaka & Asami. Rochelle who comments here also had recently begun working for us.
      Kim does not work here on the farms. She works for the owners in Auckland.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
  10. Yes Anne, I agree with Kim.
    Why shouldn't she look nice, even when doing morning milking. (But then Kim looks hot & sexy any time.) Better than I saw you in the shed the other morning looking like you've just fallen out of bed or something the cat dragged in.
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn I missed that comment. At 5am Allan str. Of course I wasn't looking my best. Just jmup out of bed and grab a coffee on the way to the shed.
    As I remember it, you were worse than me. At least I got to work on time. Not like someone, nearly an hour late.
    I should deduct that from you pay. Oh, you don't work for me do you? Never mind, it's still no excuse.
    Awesome Anne.

    ReplyDelete