Thursday 15 June 2017

Story 199 Shanti – The Boss!



Hi from Mootie,
       We had all watched my friend Joseph with the sexy girl, Kalki. What a little hottie she is. What they did over that table was amazing. The way she went off too, like wow! That girl and her friend Sairu, both sexy girls, both willing to play too. I was hoping to be able to be with them again soon, even before this weekend ended. Maybe both together would be nice but they seemed more interested in those white men from overseas. I had been with each of them so I was happy to allow my visiting friends some fun. My turn could wait.
       But then there was Joyce too, white girl from Australia. Young and pretty, a hot one too. That sexy body with shaved pussy. I liked her and I knew she liked to play as well. She was standing in the water near me now.
       “Well, who wants to get fucked next?” I asked looking at her.
       I knew that was a bit direct and it earnt no reply.
       “Maybe you Joyce?”
       “Not me,” she laughed.
       “You don’t want what Joseph just gave Kalki?
       “Maybe later, but not here.”
       “I know Katrina will be keen,” I said turning to her.
       She back away from me, “No, no, Mootie!”
       “Don’t you want to put on a hot show?”
       “Mootie I…….”
       “Stop picking on the girls, Mootie,” Shanti said.
       She was standing behind me and I turned towards her.
       “Ahh, Shanti.”
       “Leave them alone. If they want to fuck, they will……”
       “So maybe Shanti wants to play,” I said moving towards her.
       “Don’t you dare!” she warned me.
       “You want to play, don’t you?”
       “Mootie!”
       “Sure you do. I bet you are wet and ready.”
       I reached for her pussy but she pulled back just before I touched her.
       "Mootie! I'm warning......."
       "Oh, got a bit of fight, have you?"
       She smiled at that.
       "Shanti, I know your pussy would like what Kalki got." 
       Then suddenly she surprised me.
       “You want me, Mootie. Catch me first.”
       “Oh, wow!”
       Now, that was a challenge.
       She turned to get away from me and had reached the steps before I could catch her. Quickly she was up, out of the water and gone. Mike and Sarvesh were near the chess set on the other side. Steve and Jeevan were with me on this side. I knew if the guys helped me I had her trapped or else I would be following her around the pool all day.
       She ran from me and as she came around the end of the pool, Mike and Sarvesh started to move. She saw them, saw us closing in behind her. Taking a dive she plunged into the water. I went in after her but she was fast, coming out the other side, long before I got there.
       She ran around the other way this time, with me following again. Now she realised Mike and Sarvesh were waiting for her that way too. Steve and Jeevan were behind; with Brian and Donald were ready in the pool to catch her if she dived again. She was trapped. I expected she would charge one of us, make a break to try getting away and then we’d get her but no she didn’t charge. Not Shanti!

       She turned back towards me.
       I could have gone straight for her but something made me stop. Was it the way she was standing or the look in her face?
       Shanti is a fine-looking woman. Three children and the years had added some weight but it only served to highlight her curves. She was a strong woman too, worked out at the gym and kept herself fit. She stood before me naked, her body proudly on display. Breasts thrust out in front of her, crowned with their dark nipples, a luxurious forest of pussy between her firm thighs. A body well worth sharing in bed. A delight for any man to take.
      But it was the way she was standing. Legs slightly bent at the knees, arms at her sides, also bent towards me. Her hands were half open, ready to open and grab or ready to close into a fist. There was a determination in her eyes in an otherwise expressionless face. It was a classic fighting stance. Looked dangerous! Clear she wasn't going down without a fight.
       I could go in and probably take her. No doubt she would put up a fight and I’d take a few hits but I was bigger and stronger than her. But I was not happy. It wasn’t what I intended. I just wanted it to be fun. Here we were in this stand-off.
       By now Sarvesh and Mike were closer behind her. They had also stopped. Everyone in the pool was quiet and watching too. Many knew this was not good.
       “Watch it Mootie,” Sarvesh said. “She is dangerous. She could surprise you.”
       Was there a hint of a smile at that? I couldn't tell. 
       Now Mike was almost behind her. “Back off Shanti, someone will get hurt,” he said quietly.
       She relaxed slightly, her body posture softened, then she smiled.
       “Ok, Mootie,” she said.
       “What?” I was confused by what this meant.
       “We can do it,” she said.
       I was surprised by this sudden turn of events. Surprised she had listened to her husband. Shanti comes across stubborn at times but at least she could see reason.
       She continued. “But we do it my way. Me on top. I’m the boss.”
       I was just relieved the stand-off was over.     
       “Well?”
       “Ahh – what?”
       “Do you agree to my terms?”
       “Yes, of course, Shanti. I agree.” At that point, I would have agreed to anything. I think, maybe she knew it too.
       She reached out with her right hand. “Is it a deal?”
       I thought it was a bit formal to shake hands on this ‘deal’ but I reached with my right hand too, happy to shake her hand. As my hand touched her one, her left hand came down on top of mine. Grasping me tightly with both hands she turned from me, pulling as she did. I was caught off guard, lost my balance falling forward. I felt myself roll around her hip and ended up flat on my back on the grass. Still tightly holding my outstretched arm with both hands, her foot came down on my chest.
       Damn, that woman. She got me!
       “My way?” she asked again with a laugh.
       "No!" I protested.
       Her foot pressed harder against my chest. 
       "My way!" she asked again.
       I could have grabbed at her foot, maybe thrown her off balance, maybe pulled her over in a fight but I didn't want that. I just wanted this to end.
       “Yes,” I nodded. “Your way.”
       “I’m the boss?”
       “Yes, Shanti. You’re the boss.”
       She laughed again, letting go of my hand. As she did, I reached for her, trying to grab her ankle and throw her over but she lightly jumped away, avoiding my grasp.
       Sarvesh was beside me now, reaching down to give me a hand. He pulled as I got up and then put a hand on my shoulder. “I told you she was dangerous,” he laughed.
       “Yes,” I nodded, still a bit shocked. “I wasn’t expecting that.”
       “With Shanti, expect anything,” her husband said.
       I walked with the men each side of me, following Shanti back towards the table. Of course, all the girls were delighted and she got some comments from them. Cheek for me too. She gave a bow and some of them cheered. I knew it was going to take a long time to live that one down. Getting taken like that, in front of everyone too! I can’t believe I let that happen.        

        Shanti took a couple of the foam paddings off two seats and laid them on the ground. So, this was going to be our love bed, was it? We were going to put on a show.  
       “Lay down on your back, Mootie,” she told me.
       As I did what she asked, others were gathering around to watch. So, this was turning into a spectator sport, was it? If it did, I didn’t mind. I thought it might.
       “Your still floppy,” she laughed. “Looks like I need to get you hard first.”
       ‘Still floppy!’ I’d read that recently in one of the stories. That was a very unfortunate thing to say Shanti, especially with all those girls listening. Got a few giggles and comments from some of them too. But I wasn’t going to let it worry me.
       “If you want me hard Shanti, get me hard,” I said.
       “Ok,” she smiled.
       By now she was kneeling on the foam padding, one leg each side of my legs. Taking a bottle of suntan lotion sitting beside her she applied some to her hands before reaching for my cock. Oh, that felt good, the smooth oil making her hands slide over the skin of my cock. I can tell you, it wasn’t long before floppy became raging hard.
       Once she had me hard she began working over the various parts with various motions. With the head it was fingertips, rubbing over and around, over the head and the narrow part underneath. She was even pressing her little finger tip into the little slot. With the shaft, it was first long stroking with her fingertips down its length and then the upward stroke using the backs of her fingers. Soon this changed to her hands wrapping around me, gripping the shaft as she slowly pumped me. When she came to my balls, she gently held me in her hand, cupping them, gently rubbing the beans between her thumb and finger.
       This was good. Finally, I couldn’t help it, my cock gave a jerk. Yes, I knew that would be the end of that. I knew she wouldn’t allow me to cum, saving me for later.
       “That’s enough of that,” she said. “We don’t want an accident, do we.”
       “I don’t mind,” I told her.
       “I bet you don’t, Sunshine,” she laughed, giving my chest a slap. “Well, it’s not going to happen. Not now anyway.”
        She moved up my body until now her legs were each side of her chest. It was a big stretch for a girl, leaving her wide pussy open and exposed. She pushed forward until her pussy was down near my face.
        “Eat me,” she ordered.
        “Getting you wet and horny now, are we?”
        “Something like that.”
        As she pressed down against me, I buried my face in bushy wet pussy. Yes, that wet part was a surprise. It seems this girl was more turned on than she was admitting.
       I tried to take long licks down her wet slot but the way she was pressing on me there was not much more I could do but thrust my tongue into her. I swapped between sucking on her swollen lips and tongue fucking her. She seemed to like it by the way she quickly juiced up and began humping at me.
       I felt her fingers pressing in between my face and her pussy. There was a hand each side, pulling at her lips, opening them so I could go in deeper. This was sexy, her doing that, I wasn’t expecting it. I went in deep too, pressing between the soft wet flesh of her inner lips. I heard her give a couple of gentle moans and knew it was good for her too.
       I changed the motion. Instead of going straight in I began pressing in an upward direction just using upstrokes. It was quickly obvious this was making a difference. She was closer than I expected. Ok, then, if she is this close I might as well send her over. It didn’t take much, just a few licks, pressing in at her clitty and she was gone.
       She cried, out much to the delight of many of those watching. Have you noticed many people watching sex find it amusing? These girls did.
       Her pelvis thrust down against me and I felt her body tremble as the cum overtook her. Wow! That was hot! I love being close to a woman when she orgasms. You can feel her body responding, feel the surges of pleasure, feel how much she enjoys it.
        It seemed like a good one but she recovered quickly. She looked down at me and smiled. At least I had done something right.
        “Now, I’m going to fuck you,” she said.
        “Ummmm.”
        “I’m going to get your cock in my pussy…… fuck you.”
        Oh wow!
        “You’re going to get a fuck you will never forget.”
        “Ohhh nice!” I said.
        “More than nice, Sunshine.”
        I’m not sure why she kept referring to me as ‘sunshine.’
        "I'm going to drain your balls," she continued. "Until your cock fills my pussy with cum."
        That was so sexy, her talking like that. A real turn-on.
        She moved down so her legs were each side of me, her pussy above my cock. Taking it with her hands she lined me up with her pussy lips. Then she gently lowered herself, pressing down on me.
        I felt the contact with her wet pussy lips. No resistance, I just was pressed in between them. A smoothness inside her, the warmth of her body heat, the feeling as her pussy opened and moulded around me. As she began to move her hips I felt myself slipping out of her until almost only the head was still inside. Then she thrust her pelvis back down at me pressing me in deep again.
        Oh, this woman knew what she was doing. It felt good as she fucked me with long steady strokes. I tried to help by thrusting up at her but her hands came down to my chest to hold me still.
        “Just let me,” she said.
        So, I lay still, enjoying the ride. Enjoying what this woman was doing to me. She had such control of her body. Control over me for that matter too. She knew just how far she could move to get the full effect without me slipping out. I began to feel my orgasm beginning to build. It was looking like I might be getting there.
       Suddenly, she gave a deep throaty moan as her body shook in orgasm. I wasn't expecting that! Well, not so soon, anyway. She fell forward, fell down against me. I could tell it was a good one. But she had become distracted, let her guard down. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and then lifting my back, I rolled. She rolled with me, at first offering no resistance. As our roll finished, my knees came down each side of her body, trapping her on her back.
        She realised what had happened and tried to fight me but I just brought more weight down on her until she lay still. I wasn’t sure that was submission, more likely waiting for another chance. But I was determined she wasn’t going to get one.
       With long thrusts, I begin fucking her properly, each stroke driving my cock deep inside her. It felt good and I could feel my own body responding. I increased the strength and speed now. I was driving down into her, going in deep and hard. I was determined that now, this rebellious woman was going to experience a man as boss and take a really good fucking for her disobedience.
        She was taking it too and to my surprise, soon responding too. I felt her pelvis moving, humping up at me to meet each stroke. I was surprised but in a way, pleased too.
        Soon we were going for it. Both working together, some hard, aggressive sex. It felt good and I could feel my cum beginning to move. Yes, I wasn’t going to take much more of this. I wondered where she was but didn’t have much time to think. It was on top of me. I felt that tightening feeling in the balls. My cock gave a big jerk and my cum burst over me. Feeling after feeling of pleasure as I filled her with my cum.
        Meanwhile, she had realised what was happening and gave those last few big humps that pushed her over too.
        It had been good. I rolled off her and lay beside her catching my breath. She was breathing deeply too. I had been a big one, both of us covered in sweat but both of us fulfilled too. I fell from my orgasm peak feeling relaxed almost like I wanted to sleep. But I wasn’t going to be allowed that.
        “That was a hot one,” Jenny said.
        “Yeah, when do I get mine, Mootie,” Mega laughed.
        Sharon started clapping. Soon they all were.
        “Good show,” I heard Mike say. “More fun than fighting.”

        Talking of fighting, you should have seen that coming Shanti. I’m surprised you let your guard down and allowed me to roll you. Not so much of a boss, after all, are you?  Ha! Ha!



43 comments:

  1. Just arrived into work, opened this as I knew you were publishing today.

    Anne! You are a trouble maker. You just know the reaction you'll get from the male side of your readers. That won't be able to leave this.
    But it's a well written story. Really shows your writing skills. Yes Anne, you are still "The Boss" in the writing team. You captured Mootie well and carried him through a difficult scene and complex series of emotions. Well done girl!
    Simon

    Oh, and when are you going to stop sitting on you arse in Perth and come back to NZ to do some work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good story Anne,
      So the girls do win don't they. I enjoyed how you did that. Rather than taking Shanti's view you used Mootie. It was a good way of writing a story about her.
      I placed this comment under Simon's for two reasons. First, I agree with what he said above and second, Ian hasn't made a comment yet so I can't make a smart reply to him.
      Janet

      Delete
    2. Girls don't win. Us men just allow you to think you do. Notice the end of this story. Who was really in control. The man of course.
      Bill

      Delete
    3. Bill, so sexist and inflammatory when I stop laughing I may come up with a smart reply to Janet...
      Good story 'Boss'
      Ian

      Delete
    4. Don't worry Ian.
      I've already got it from both my daughter Susan and Anne over that comment. Sort of surprised its still here but then they don't seem to delete comments do they. Would rather attack and complain, even if my comment is the truth.
      Bill

      Delete
    5. Well said mate.
      Bill and Ian we can't let Anne get away with saying things when she knows they are lies.
      Simon

      Delete
    6. Guys you've got to admire these girls.
      They know they can never win but always willing to put up a fight. Don't you just love them.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    7. Allan snr!
      I should have known. If you find one bug on a plant there are always others lurking under the leaves.
      Anne

      Delete
    8. Bugs on a plant. Oh that made me laugh. Love it Anne.
      Julie.

      Delete
    9. My dear Anne,
      Am I included in the category of bugs too?
      Ryuunosuke

      Delete
    10. Are you going to call your father a bug Anne? This is going to be good.
      Paul

      Delete
    11. I didn't know all this was going on here. I forgot about the new story and then my husband 'lost' my laptop. I don't know who put it in the boot of his car but it wasn't me.

      Anne, I'm 120% behind you on this. Go tell them girl! Put them in their place. Show them who is boss.
      Reshma

      Delete
    12. That is interesting!
      Ayaka and I 'lost' our laptop too. This morning it had suddenly appeared beside our bed. The boys are saying it was there all this time but I know it wasn't. Laptop computers are quite big things, its not like you can not see them on a bedside table.

      These naughty boys are all here again, trying to get Anne. They never know to give up. I think it is she has become a challenge for them. They can't turn away from it.
      We had a lot of laughing reading all the comments.
      Asami & Ayaka.

      Delete
    13. That's interesting about your missing laptops.
      Rajah told me my computer was broken for a few days too. Now I beginning to wonder if it broke or he disabled it.
      Enjoyed the story Anne. Its better now than when I saw it before uploading.
      Shandra

      Delete
  2. Sorry this took so long to publish. Had problems with computer freezing during correcting the links. Its seems Ok now.
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rochelle, everything looking ok and working. If it does that again try rebooting.

    So I'm the boss am I? Do I get a sign to say that. I dont have an office so I attach it to my quad bike.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can get a sign for your quad bike Anne.
      I'll get Kim to arrange it. Will say "Anne - The Boss. PA"
      Simon

      Delete
    2. Thank you Simon.
      But I don't understand. What does the 'PA' mean? I'm not a personal assistant.
      Anne

      Delete
    3. I know you aren't Anne.
      The PA doesn't mean Personal Assistant. It stands for 'Pain in the Arse.'
      LOL Simon

      Delete
    4. Come on Anne. I can't believe you fell for that!
      Allan snr

      Delete
    5. I can't either Allan.
      For a moment I must have been dazzled by his sudden generosity.
      Anne

      Delete
    6. Dazzled Anne? To me it looked more like an a possum caught in the head-lights just before Allan ran over you Anne.
      Ryuunosuke

      Delete
  4. Gentlemen, remember that you are talking to Awesome Anne. Please show respect and tolerance to her, she is after all a mere woman

    Anne - no need to worry your pretty little head about those nasty men any more. I've given them a severe telling off! If I was there I would pat you on the head to make you feel better

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ian! I'm not sure your words mean exactly what they say. I also notice the fish hook in the end. Awesome Anne a mere woman? A severe telling off! Looked more like a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket. And I think you need to rethink the pat on the head too. It doesn't work like that. Pat me on the head, "Good girl Anne." Woof Woof! It take much more than that to make me feel better.

      Anyway, I think I was doing a fairly good job of handling all these men by myself. I have a feeling some of the other woman are purposely being kept busy away from their computers. Yes Allan snr, it was confirmed when I saw that email "Keep your partners away from blogspot. We've got Anne on the ropes. Oh the ropes Allan? I don't think so!
      Love you guys, Anne

      Delete
    2. My dearest sweet innocent awesome Anne, others have tried to help you understand the concept of how men allow you to think that you have got the upper hand, but being a woman I think this is difficult for you to understand. I think that is what Allen means by having you on the ropes.
      Just admit that we are right and then we will be able to concentrate on the stories
      Lots of love
      Ian

      Delete
  5. Ian I see your words and understand them singularly but their arrangement is strange. Obviously you are speaking a different language Ian.
    Its incredible how so many of you men have such a seriously misguided view of life. LOL
    Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are all you girls? I need help here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider this Anne, and i will write it very slowly so you can get the meaning and the words...

      Maybe just maybe they know us men are correct

      Ian xx

      Delete
    2. Consider this Ian.
      Maybe, just maybe, certain men refuse to admit the obvious.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    3. Now this Ian appears to be a particular problem for Anne.
      Susan do we need to deal to him. Show him who is boss?
      Reshma

      Delete
    4. Here they all come, so brave when so far away!
      Ian

      Delete
    5. Leave him to me Reshma.
      I'll deal to him until his eyes glaze over and he gets a silly smile on his face.
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
  7. Anne as Ian says above, you wrote a very inflammatory story and then fight anyone who says the slightest think against it. So just because you're poking a stick into a hornet nest, it's no use crying for help now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora Writers & Readers,
    My online whanau.
    I see you have been playing again while the teacher's back is turned.

    Simon - Suppose to be a leader here. You show great promise and one day might make something of yourself. But you must leave the girls alone. You know how excitable these girls are and you know they fight at the lease opportunity. Leave them alone. Go and stand over there with your pants down.

    Bill - Sandy/Blonde with a twinkle in those mischievous eyes. How many times have you boys been told not to bring matches into the classroom. Look at the fire you started. Stand over there beside Simon.

    Ian - You seemed such a nice boy when I spoke to you but you seem to misunderstand one small thing. Throwing petrol on a fire doesn't help put it out. Go over and join Bill.

    Allan snr. Sending emails to help inflame things. Girls he is behind your computer problems. Next time you play sneaky games online boy, make sure you vet your list more carefully. Go and join those other boys.

    Allan (Anne's) That comment above that no one seems to have picked up on regarding poking a stick into a hornets nest. Yes I know its you. I saw it appear in Anne's name, get deleted and appear as Anonymous. Go join your naughty friends.

    We might as well include Ryuunosuke, Rajah, Geoff, Rodney, and Reshma's husband too.

    Stand there and wait while I go out to the apple tree. Yes Rajah I know you don't like apples so I'll cut an extra long orange tree switch for you!

    Good comment stream guys. I've been following it closely and enjoyed it.
    Hei kona ra Moa.

    I have comments to make about your story Anne. They will follow later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Moa
      I hope you and your family are well. Look forward to seeing you later this week. Thanks for your kind offer to cook for us next week.

      Now regarding your comment above. Lining us all up with our pants down like that. Makes me think you may have a fetish about males arses. LOL.
      I don't think its fair that we all get punished and Anne get off without her sexy arse switched too. Can't you see she was the ring leader behind all this by what she wrote in the story above. She also encouraged the boys by teasing them and bating them, all the way through these comments too. Obviously Anne is far worse than any of us! Shall I pull her pants down for you too? LOL
      Allan

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Allan.
      What time will you be at my house? Do I need to bring anything with me?

      Allan, those comments above make you worse than any of the other boys here. Tell Susan to have her steel-capped boots ready for me when I get there.
      Moa

      Delete
    3. Kia Ora Moa,
      I'll get to your house Thursday mid-afternoon. Making a run straight back to Wellsford. I'll be in the big truck so will be a slow run. We'll get dinner along the way.

      Moa, you are as bad as Anne. Anyone disagrees with your opinions or decision making and you resort to violence. Please line up beside Anne with your pants down. LOL
      Allan

      Delete
    4. My God Allan!
      I can't believe you just said that to Moa. She is such a nice lady.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    5. I agree Rochelle,
      We all know who needs to line up with his little white arse bare don't we?
      Reshma

      Delete
    6. Cheeky Pakeha Boy!
      Yes girls, we all know who is asking for his white arse to be kicked.
      Kia Ora
      Moa

      Delete
    7. Kia Ora everyone,
      Got to go now. Had a laugh this morning. it was fun.
      Got a big week on with a meeting in Auckland today and a trip up North tomorrow.
      Bye now
      Allan (Anne's)

      Delete
  9. Kia Ora again,
    After all this playing lets take a serious look at this story.
    Anne, you, Susan and Shandra are all good writers able to write good stories that hold our attention and capture our imagination and emotions. This story has a very simple plot, just a build-up and sex scene. You've taken Shanti as your central character and paired her with a newer character Mootie. I like the way you took it through his point of view because Shanti has tended to write a lot of her own adventures. I'm always amazed how you can get into a man's head like that. Susan in particular is good at it.

    Now Shanti get into this by sticking up for two younger girls Mootie was teasing and daring to have sex with him. I thought this was a bit strong of him, actually openly asking girls like this. I was pleased when you had Shanti intervene like that. But it turned the attention on her.

    Now that fight scene was a surprise for me. Really it shouldn't have been because as has been said before you love to put twists into your stories and really anything could happen. The way she threw him is not new. Shanti herself had used that same hold right back in a very early story Letter 17 Love on the Beach.

    Now the sex scene itself was exhibitionism and erotic as they did it displaying themselves in front of all those watching. I had felt a tiny bit sorry that she had embarrassed Mootie so when he roll her over and took over as 'boss' I felt pleased. This is what makes a good story if your reader gets emotionally involved taking sides and having feelings for characters like I did. In this way you turned what could have been another boring sex scene into a good story.

    Only two small points you need to fix.
    Thanks Anne for another good story.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for those positive comments Moa. Those corrections have been made now.

      Its nice to see that someone actually came here to read my story and not just take pot-shots at me. LOL

      Looking forward to seeing Thursday. I know you'll be in late but I'll wait up for you guys.
      Anne.

      Delete