Friday 1 December 2017

Story 206 Mango Jam for Breakfast.

  

Hi, from Katrina again,
          It was breakfast and we were all sitting around the table.
          “More toast, Peter,” Shanti asked.
          “Thanks. Do you have any of that mango jam.”
          “Yes, Peter,” I said. “I’ll get it.”
          “Don’t worry about the toast, Katrina. Just spread it over your pussy will be fine.”
          “What?”
          “You heard me. On your pussy is fine.”
          I laughed at that. “Oh, you wish, Peter.”
         But I was mildly surprised. These men were still horny.
         “You can have Katrina,” Sarvesh said. “I’ll take mine on Joyce’s. Nice and smooth.”
         “Hey! Sarvesh!” Joyce exclaimed.
         “Joyce hasn’t got a pussy,” Sharon said. “It’s a bare beaver.”
         They all laughed at that.
         “Like yours Sharon,” Jeevan said. “I’ll put my mango jam there.”
         “You guys! We’re not having an orgy on the breakfast table. Ok?”
         “Hey, that’s a good idea, Hansini?” Steve replied.
         “It was not an idea,” Shanti said.
         “You guys are beyond helping,” Hansini said, shaking her head. 

        “Better lock the mango jam away to Amita,” Mike said. “The way Joyce was last night she might be looking for some more.”
         “Mike it’s not like that.”
         “Really, Joyce?”
         “Yes, they were having the fun.”
         “So, all that humping, moaning was nothing?”
         “Well, it was fun, too.”
         “Fun? Looked like a mind-blowing orgasm to me,” Shanti added. 
         “Mind-blowing! I like that,” Peter said. “You have those too, Shanti.”
         “No, I don’t!”
         “You write it in the stories.”
         “Maybe, some,” Shanti laughed, admitting it.
         “Well, wasn’t it Joyce?”
         “What?”
         “Was it a mind-blowing orgasm last night Joyce?”
         “What happened? I missed that,” Steve asked.
         “Yeah, mate.” Peter laughed. “You went off shagging Amita.”
         “Joyce had mango jam spread over her pussy,” Sarvesh explained. “Kalki was licking it off.”
         “Kalki? Now there’s a horny little minx.”
         “Steve, I’m not the minx,” Kalki said.
         “Oh, you were last night, honey. And I saw what you were doing to poor Tom.”
         “Poor Tom? It didn’t look like he was suffering much,” Betty added.
         I looked over at Tom and he was just smiling. Like the cat who is having to the cream, maybe I think.
         “I was a little bit horny minx, Steve.”
         “Totally horny minx, honey,” Steve replied. “You want to try some jam on your pussy?”
         “The way this is going someone is going to end up with mango jam on their pussy,” Jenny laughed.
         “Are you volunteering Jenny?” Joseph asked.
         “I didn’t say that.”
         “Sounded like it, to me.”
         “Ok Joseph,” Jenny replied. “If I get the jam on my pussy, who will put it on?”
         Joseph looked around at all of us.
         “Katrina can put it on. We’ll lick it off.”
         “Well?”
         “More than just Steve and I like pussy jam you know.”
         “Oh really,” Jenny said. “How many more?”
         “A few of us. I don’t know. Anyone who likes mango jam I suppose.”
         “And Katrina puts it on?” Jenny asked.
         “Ok,” Steve agreed. Joseph also nodded his head.
         “Hey, guys! Who dragged me into this?” I asked.
         “Don’t you like to play?”
         “Well…. Yes, Peter. But ask me first.”
         “Dearest Katrina. Would you be kind enough to coat mango jam all over my wife’s pussy? Peter asked.
         “Yeah Katrina,” Steve added. “Dip your tits in the jam and rub it over Jenny’s pussy.”
         “Oh Fuck!” said Jeevan spluttered. The coffee he was sipping flying over the table in front of him.
         “Not coffee, Jeevan,” Steve laughed. “We want mango jam, mate.”
         “I don’t want to get all sticky with jam again,” I said.
         “You won’t,” Peter replied. “We’ll lick your tits totally clean too.”
         “She might need a bit of nipple sucking too,” Joseph added.
         “Anything she wants,” Steve laughed. “She’s a horny little minx too.”
         “Steve, stop calling everyone a horny minx,” I told him.
         “Not everyone. Only the horny ones like you.”
         I rather liked that. “Ok,” I said. “If Jenny is willing, I’m in too.”
         “I’m in Katrina, Jenny agreed. “This will be fun.”
         “So, I put it on with my tits?” I asked.
         “That’s what we said,” Steve agreed.
         “Then who puts the jam on my tits?”
         “You dip them in.”
         “I have a better idea. Let’s put the jam on each other and the boys can lick it off?” Jenny suggested.

         Oh, great idea! I really liked that one better. Breakfast was nearly over so everyone got in and quickly cleared the table while Lizamoa & Mega took the younger children away. It was obvious this was going to happen on the table. Amita had spooned some jam into two small bowls for us too.
        I was about to get onto a chair to climb onto the table when Joseph came up behind me. His strong hands gripped my waist and easily lifted me up. I noticed Mootie did the same with Jenny. Now we were sitting, kneeling, facing each other. Both of us naked and ready for this.
        I dipped my fingers into the bowl beside me, taking some jam and reaching straight for Jenny’s breast. My fingers ran down across the swell of her breast leaving a smearing line of jam as they went. Down across the swelling shape, over the nipple and down over the lower part. Another scoop of jam went to her other breast applied in much the same way. Then I was reaching to her with both hands rubbing all over her beautiful breasts. Yes, her breasts are beautiful, smaller than mine but a good shape. I was happy to touch them. I took time to work over her nipples too, pulling at them, rolling them between my fingers, playing to them. The look of her face was telling she was enjoying too.
        Before long she began returning the favour to me, two hands scooping up some jam and slapping it to my chest. Two hands rubbing it all over. I felt the cool, sticky jam against my skin. It felt nice actually. Where it was thicker between my breasts it had begun to run down on to my stomach.
       My next scoop of jam went straight for her pussy, my hand reaching down between her thighs, rubbing it all over her there. My fingers rubbed through her matted pussy, spreading the jam through her hairs. Lower I found her open, lips swollen and open. My fingers ran over her there, running down along her lips before pulling back up against them. I felt she was wet, not the sticky of the jam but wet and slimy. I realised how horny this woman could be. I pressed against her there, my fingers digging in, slipping into her warm wet inside. She moved to allow me, falling back on her hands, allowing her pussy more exposed for me. I began working for her pussy while all were watching. I knew this sexy woman was enjoying that too.
      Suddenly, Amita took a blob of jam and dropped it down between my hand and Jenny’s pussy. She gasped at the contact of the cold jam and then moaned as I rubbed into her making an even bigger mess.
      She moaned again and gave a huge hump at my hand much to the delight of the men watching.
      “Hey, Jenny,” Mike laughed. “You’re not supposed to be enjoying this.”
      “Why not?”
      “Aren’t us boys supposed to be having the fun?”
      “You can have your fun later, Mike. I’m getting mine now.”
      “Oh wow! This is getting hot!” Betty said.
      “You better watch out Betty,” Mike said. “You’ll be getting jam on your pussy next.”
      “Bring it on,” Betty said, which made us all laugh.

      That short interruption had broken the spell of the moment. Jenny sat back upright and taking some jam began spreading some more to me. Of course, she was returning the favour for my pussy too. It felt good there too, her fingers rubbing all over and digging into me as she did. The wetness of me there mixing with the jam. Yes, these feelings she was making to my pussy was getting me to be horny too.
       Then Jenny did something that surprised me. Her hands came flat to my chest and she pushed me back with her hands. My legs came out each side of her as I fell back against the table. She moved forward, her body coming down on top of mine. She rubbed her body across mine, our jam covered bodies sliding against each other. Slippery and sliding. Breasts rubbing over each other, bodies rubbing together. Coating and covering of the jam all over. Now that felt great! Our bodies pressed against each other like that. It was really exciting, sexual and really turning on for me.
       I think Jenny was feeling the same as her mouth found mine and we kissed. It was first a tentative lip to lips kiss. As her lips parted, I felt her tongue pressing against my lips. I opened to allow her in. Now we were in a full-on tongue to tongue kiss. A deep one too. I was happy for that one too.
         As I wrapped my arms around her pulling her down against me, I could feel her body on mine, pressing down on me, pressing me back on the table. I felt her body wiggle and move over mine as we kissed. Our bodies sliding against each other, skin against skin, slippery and sticky against slippery and sticky with only the jam between. This felt surprisingly good, extremely sexy, in fact.

         Finally, we broke apart and arranged ourselves to lay back on the table surface. Our heads were beside each other but we lay in different directions. Jenny’s feet pointing towards one end of the table and mine pointing towards the other end with our heads meeting side by side in the centre.
         Up until this time, no one else had been involved. Just standing around observing what Jenny and I were doing. Now, there were people all around the table. Both men and women were willing to join in. Since there were two of us, covered all over with jam and spread out almost the full length of the table, there was plenty of room for everyone. First, many of them played rubbing the jam almost everywhere and even applying more from the bowls. This felt good with so many hands touching all over to every part my naked body. Beside me head, I heard Jenny give a soft moan. So, she was enjoying as much as I was.
          Then we moved to the licking and sucking part. Yes, both were going on. I could feel mouths and tongues working to many places of my body. My breasts got much of the attention, tongue licking over and around. Lips sucking at the hardness of my nipple. Someone was working to my belly button. Their tongue pressing in and licking too. Another was on my left thigh. Their tongue moving in long strokes up the length of my thigh, each time getting closer and closer to my pussy. There were fingers and then tongues even into my pussy. I could feel that one too. This was getting to be more and more sexy for me.
          Lower down there were hands rubbing the jam over my feet. Then came two mouths and tongues, one going to each foot. They licked over the top before settling to work on my toes. A tongue pressing between my toes, lick there, taking each toe in turn and sucking to it. That felt amazing too. I have not had attentions like that there before. It was nice but I must admit being a bit ticklish too.
          Further up there was a face against my face. I opened my eyes for a minute and discovered it was Shanti. She smiled when she saw me looking. Her face came close to mine and our lips met. This was the second girl I got to do the deep kissing with that morning, but in her case, the kissing was short when she moved to other parts of my face. I shut my eyes to enjoy. She kissed my nose and then moved to each closed eye. Soon she had found my ear, lick around and over it. Nibbling at the sensitive skin there.
          Lower down, I felt fingers had moved to my pussy parts, deep between my thighs. Just gently, fingertips, stroking my exposed lips. Two strong hands had gripped my thighs, pulling them apart. I felt this must have been a man.
         Amita must have been down near my pussy because she rubbed down along my pussy lips and then pressed into me a little bit. When she pulled away there was white on her fingers.
        “What is this?” she asked, looking at her fingers. “Mike, have you been a naughty boy last night?”
        “I was with Katrina last night. What do you expect?”
        “I expected you to be good and just keep her company.”
        That brought a laugh from some of them, but I knew of it because Mike had given me his last load of cum that morning, only a few hours before.
        “Amita,” I said. “He was good. Very good.”
        “We can all see that, Katrina,” Shanti added.
        But I knew how to get her back.
        “You can’t talk Shanti,” I said. “What did you do to my husband.”
        “I kept him company while you were off being a very naughty girl by the looks.”
        “I bet you did, Shanti!” I heard Steve say.

        By now many had begun to stop until only a few of the men were left. Suddenly some hands grasped my legs and pulled me along towards the end of the table. With all the mess over the table and my back, I was able to easily slide along the table surface. I ended with my bottom near the edge and each leg hanging off the table end.
        I raised my head to see Joseph. He had pulled my legs open and was between them. For a moment I thought I was going to get a pussy full of cock before he kneeled so his head was between my open thighs. Now my legs hung over his shoulders and I knew what was in store for me, some pussy eating. I was Ok for that one too. I lay back with my eyes closed again, waiting to enjoy. 

         He used his hands first with his fingers stroking my pussy lips. This one was nice. I let out a small moan for my feelings from it. His fingers pressed deeper and broke in between my lips. I felt his press inside. Felt his fingers pressing in deep. He did like a fucking motion for a while, like with his fingers fucking at me. It was better and my feelings were building for him, then he pulled back out.
         I felt two hands on my pussy, fingers pulling from each side. I felt my lips pulled open. I could feel the cool of flesh exposed that was normally kept inside the warmth of my body. I could feel his head against the inside of my thighs as he moved in closer. The soft, wet, warmness of his tongue touched me. He licked over me, pressing into the opening of my lips there. I was very sensitive and wet now. The expectation of what would happen now was building my desires.
         He worked over me there. Sometimes, licking around the outside, sometimes pressing inside me. Every now and again he would move high to lick over me there at my clitty before returning to my central pussy again.
        It was good to feel this. The feelings of orgasm, the sexual tension, began to build within my pussy. It began at my clitty. You girls know the one when a big cum is building for you. The feelings arrive and you suddenly know it is going to happen. Joseph continued, my body responding to him. I moaned and humped back against his face. He took this as the signal and moved in for the kill.
        His tongue went straight for the hard nob of my clitty. Pressing under the fleshy hood, exposing it to the open. A few licks over it and his lips gripped at it. He began sucking! Taking in the flesh as deep as he could and sucking at it. I moaned and humped at him with my pussy.
        It was rushing to me fast now. This was it for me! The feelings who had been growing within me, exploded. They tell I cried out with the joy of it. The power the burst through my entire body was amazing. Yes, Shanti can I borrow the word mind-blowing. I was completely taken into the orgasm that overcame my body. Powerful surges bursting through me as Joseph continued. It was going on and on. I wiggled and bucked under him, but strong hands came to hold my thighs. Two other mouths were sucking to my nipples as other hands held me down. For that moment there was nothing in my mind but the joy creating from my pussy and nipples.
        Finally, they allowed me to subside. It was over, I lay on the table gasping for my breath. It had been good for me. Very sexy and very exciting.
        I sat up and turned to look at Jenny. She was now near the other end of the table smiling back at me. Donald was there so the same must have happened to her.
        “That was fun, Katrina,” she laughed. “Must do it again sometime.”
        I laughed back and agreed with her.
        “You two better go have a shower. Get that sticky off,” Amita said.
        “You said there would be no sticky left, Steve,” I told him.
        He laughed back at me. “I lied, Katrina.”
        I sort of knew this.
       
        Yes, my body was sticky. I know they had licked all the jam away but still, it was sticky. We got up and went off together for a shower while others began cleaning up after breakfast.
        In the shower, we took turns cleaning each other. Yes, Jenny and I took the same shower together. We had to pay special attention to our hair too. I enjoyed the soaping and her hands over my body. I also enjoyed doing the same for her. I think she enjoyed too.
       Jenny is smaller than me but with a very sexy body. Like the white men, her body colour ranged from pink, to white and shades of light brown tan. Nothing anywhere near the brown shades of my body. Her breasts were smaller than mine with small pink nipples at their peaks. They were hard when I touched them and sensitive too, judging by the deep sigh she gave.
       Her pussy is light in colour, a brown, almost golden colour. It was very soft as I rubbed through it. I could feel her pussy lips open and I pressed two fingers into her. She moaned again as her body fell against mine. I realised she was still horny, so I thought Ok for that. I began to work to her sexy pussy with my other arm around to hold her. As I worked I could feel her body responding to me as her sexual tension was building. Suddenly I knew she was there. Her body trembled as yet another orgasm overtook her.
       I held her and supported her until she could recover and stand by herself.
       She opened her eyes and smiled at me.
       “That was good,” she said.
       I didn’t reply. I didn’t think I needed to. I just reached forward and kissed her on the lips. Not a deep one just a quick touch of our lips.

       We left the shower and dried each other off. Arm in arm we walked back down to find most of them in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast while a few of the girls were preparing things for cook lunch later.
       “Here they are,” Jeevan said.
       I just smiled at him.
       “I hope you behaved yourself in the shower, Katrina.”
       “No, I didn’t,” I replied.
       This brought a laugh from him.
        “Really?” said Sarvesh. “I thought you girls had enough on the table.”
       “Never enough,” laughed Jenny.
       “Ok then,” replied Sarvesh.
       He reached out and grabbed Jenny, pushing her back against a workbench. It was looking like they might be doing it again.
       “Come on you guys,” Shanti laughed. “Enough of that. We’re not having an orgy in here.”
       “I don’t mind,” Sarvesh said.
       “I bet you don’t,” Sharon added.
       Suddenly, Kalki reaches over and slapped Sarvesh’s bare bum. “Naughty boy!” she said.
       “Kalki!” he cried, turning towards her. 
       With a squeal, she ran from the room with Sarvesh hot on her heels.
       “Well, that got rid of him for a while,” Amita laughed.
       It did too. We didn’t see either of them for a couple of hours, so it was obvious he must have caught her.
       
       So, the moral of my story?
               Don’t have mango jam for breakfast when naughty, horny men are there!



23 comments:

  1. We read the story. Sticky jam all over two naked girls. We knew it was Kim. Sure enough there was her name at the bottom.
    As much as we joyed the story, since my pussy is natural, I'd much rather something slippery and slimy.
    Ginger and Fred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and we are first. Don't know why. It was announced as publishing was today.
      Ian and Janet. Where are you?
      Fred & Ginger

      Delete
    2. Good work Kim & Allan. I enjoyed that opening conversation. It was a complex piece of writing, supporting so many people at once. Just what a breakfast like that would be like.
      Best line came from Jenny. "The way this is going someone is going to get jam on her pussy."
      Brian

      Delete
    3. Thanks Fred & Ginger or is it Ginger & Fred. (Allan says the ginger will need to be confirmed)
      What do you suggest would be better than jam? Ice Cream is nice but can be a bit of a shock on first contact. Watermelon works really well.

      Brian,
      Thanks for your comment on our opening. I'm happy someone saw where we were going with that. I wanted it natural as if it might have really happened like that. Keep in mind that most of those present would have been either naked or close to it. We've already discovered Amita is just wearing a sarong around her waist and nothing else.
      Kim

      Delete
    4. Good job guys.
      But I think that long opening conversation is a cunning plan by these girls to make us suffer before we can get to the best parts.
      Paul hiding as Kirsten.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kim, YOU ARE BACK! Great to see your juices are still in full flow. As G&F said above the writer needed no more than the title to give herself away, Kim you are so good at writing messy sloppy sex and it was no surprise to read the story was based on a true story... Naughty girls lol
    Now to G&F, please remember that those of us who are at the top of the world get this quite a while after you guys at the bottom. And as for the delay, we'll what's a guy to do after reading this - I've been trolling the Internet for mango and pussy flavoured jam. But it only seems to be available down your way...
    Great to see you are all back
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian,
      Thanks for the comment. I do seem to write about messy sex a lot don't I? But as for being good at writing wouldn't it be correct to say, good at messy sex too?

      Now the problem of Mango & Pussy Jam. It is easy to get Mango Jam especially in Asia but the pussy part requires a very specific method of mixing. You can use other flavours such as strawberry for the jam. But I've heard from somewhere that Thai Pussy works best and should not be substituted with inferior Japanese Pussy. LOL
      Kim

      Delete
    2. LOL Inferior Japanese Pussy. That made me laugh but you are looking for trouble girl!

      What about the expensive manuka honey Allan snr has. I'm surprised he hasn't given his Thai Princess a bath in that. LOL

      Jokes aside, this was a good story Kim & Allan. That opening would have been better without the give-away title. We would have been guessing where this was going. I enjoyed the way your opening built into what became an unusual sex scene. Matching Jenny with Katrina was a good idea too. Then you brought the two big cocks of the stories into play again. Hot and sexy!
      Thanks for another good story,
      Thanks for continuing.
      Kirsten without Paul. LOL

      Delete
    3. Oh Anne,
      Been held up. We're leaving after milking now. Will be there before lunch depending on Auckland traffic.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    4. No problem Kirsten. C U when U get here.
      I've just released you comments Kirsten but should have deleted Paul's.

      Now Kim! What is this about Japanese Pussy? With the number of times you've eaten some I'm sure you know better. Just trouble making again I see. As bad as your friend Ayaka. Well, I can see no other option than to ban you from our party tonight. For good measure, lets ban your partner too.
      Love U guys.
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    5. We think you should reconsider Anne. Rodney and I read Kim's comment about Japanese pussy. That is not like her. We think the trouble maker guy she lives with was behind this, made her do it.
      Asami & Rodney

      Delete
  3. Hi everyone. I see the fun has started again. Boys pick on girls - girls pick on boys. No one seems to win. But this is a new variation Kim. Girl picks on girls. How does that work?

    I enjoyed all of the story. It was messy as is your specialty. But this time having a man helping has made a difference. Of course, it goes without saying reality is in there too.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is Kim's story, finally!
    It is a sexy one. Those two girls on the table slapping jam on each other was hot. Then they get into rubbing their naked bodies against each other, very hot. Finally those two guys fucking them. One of them should be me.

    Yes, a story that starts slowly and builds to a final climax. Just the way I like them.
    Thanks Kim & Allan snr.
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can it be a secret Asami when you have written it in here?
      James

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone. Janet here.
    You guys published as planned but I'm late getting in here. Like has been said above this story is classic Kim. Not that I'd say no to playing in Jam too.
    I was wondering where you were going with this. I was expecting full sex but you settled for pussy eating. That is what I like about the stories here. They appear simple but often surprise.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed the comment stream. Not as lively as some but Kims "inferior Japanese pussy" remark was a good one. Made me laugh. I would have thought the Japanese girls would have been all over that.
      Janet

      Delete
    2. Ian again!
      There had to be someone who would twist my comment. But I agree there could be a story worth following up. There are no Thai Princesses in the stories but I'm sure that wouldn't stop you writers.
      Janet

      Delete
  6. Dear Writers and Readers
    Kia Ora.
    I am currently at Anne’s farm enjoying her whanau. Arrived here yesterday. I had the chance to listen to a discussion on this story among some who write. I began to see just how important these comment streams are to this blog. Like the little streams that appear after rain on the beach, they sparkle as they run over the black sand for a while sometimes quite fast and then suddenly dry up.

    Now to Paul and James. You both mentioned sex at the end of this story. Ha! Ha! It isn’t there, is it? The policy of this blog is that stories can change, right up to the point of publishing. This one did! The very day before publishing, Allan snr suggested that the sex is replaced with some hot pussy eating. The men doing it was changed at the same time. Obviously you two men had read the story in advance and got caught out with your comments. Much to the amusement of those here.

    Now Kim and Allan snr. You took a risk with that long conversation in your opening. Usually, you have only a short number of sentences to capture your readers or they will leave. That is the risk with a long opening. I think in this case, with a very small readership, your readers know to continue. I can see a few places where this conversation can be improved. Let me show you.

    That first line ‘It was breakfast and we were all sitting around the table.” A bit long with some unneeded words. Try ‘It was breakfast. We were sitting around the table.’
    The third line ‘Thanks. Do you have any of that mango jam?’ Try ‘Do you have any mango jam?’ Make each sentence shorter. More punch.
    Maybe you could try reworking that conversation, removing as many words as you can without losing the full meaning. You’ll be surprised what you can do.

    When you come to the full story then you can get away with those ‘extra’ words. The story moves quickly. We soon get to the first action, girls spreading jam over each other. The short conversation has been used well to split the hand spreading to rubbing their bodies against each other. Again and change in action and pace. Well done there.
    Before you move to the girls on their back, which is the main point of your story you placed a gap which was correct too. This is a hot section. We really see Kim’s passion brought out here. Some minor improvements could be made but its good.
    You used a conversation again about finding cum in Katrina's pussy. A bit of humour. Then we come to the final. The part was rewritten at the last moment. It flows fast but delivers. I like it. Not what I expected.
    There is a gentle conversation to end. The shower scene could have been left off as it doesn’t add to the story and showers have been used often in your stories. But was there as a contrast from when the two guys actually had full sex. It doesn’t do any harm, leave it there.
    A nice ending ‘So the moral of my story etc.’ It made me smile so it works.

    Allan as for rating this one. Very good. Different to many others. Its Kim, we can all see that. You did well in spite of Allan snr helping. LOL. That must be an achievement in itself.
    It’ll give you 9½ out 10.

    How I see it.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So James and Paul got their arse kicked by Teacher Moa.
      Ha! Ha! Good job!

      Moa I found your comments here very interesting. I never really thought about how they used little conversations to seperate different sections of action. I always thought that had to be done by using gaps. I also like your comments about the opening conversation. Short punchy sentences. I've seen that talked about and used before. I don't write a lot in these blogs but I certainly intend to keep your ideas in my mind when I do write.
      Asami (Good girl!) LOL

      Delete
  7. Kia Ora, Moa.
    I don't usually say that in Australia but I think it is suitable talking to you.
    You have helped a lot with this blog. Their writing is improved so much. I use a quote from a story, "with a bit of practice they might make Ok." LOL
    Thanks for that, Moa.

    Janet (I'm sure you remember me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes got caught that time. But we must place all the blame on Kim for changing the story at the last moment. Bad girl, Kim.
      LOL Paul

      Delete
  8. Oh really Paul?
    You got caught.Ha! Ha!
    Deal with it.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While you didn't get covered in jam like the girls above, looks like you got jam on your face Paul.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete