Sunday 14 July 2019

Story 221 Part Two Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 221 Part Two.


Hello from Ayaka & Geoff again.
       It seems like we have done a lot of writing recently but during the holiday in Japan, we had a lot of spare time when we stayed with my parents. I think Mum was wondering what we were doing outside each day, sitting with the laptop but I know Dad reads this blog so he knew what we were doing. Even quietly asked how the story was going and saying he was looking forward to reading it. Well, here it is Dad. Enjoy but don't enjoy too much. LOL!

      Now, last time the two younger couples had received sexy undies from Tom and Betty. The two women made plans to spend an evening together taking photos as they had been asked. You all know where an evening like this will end up and I think all four of them knew too. It became a partner swapping night too.
      Our story starts slowly and is designed to build towards the big sex scene at the end. This is a common theme with many of our stories but it works because it is what you would expect real sex to be like. We decided that since Kalki was telling the story this time, we should only follow what she did. It is left to you to guess what Hamza and Sairu were doing in the other bedroom.
      A twist that Geoff brought into the story was Payam helping Kalki to put on her sexy undies. I think its kind of sexy for a man to undress a woman but also can be sexy if a man dresses her too. With such tiny sexy things, you know he will take advantage of being able to touch her too. Feeling her like that, touching her breasts and pussy, will also help build their desires for each other and prepare them for the sex which will follow once the posing and photos are done.

      One of the sexual positions had to be the cowgirl position. This has become a favourite with many of us girls. With the woman controlling the sex, controlling the man underneath her, you know it just has to be good. Ha! Ha!
     Geoff mentioned something I think none of us had thought about before. More recently, the cowgirl position has appeared in our writing a lot but always done from the point of view of the man looking up at the woman. What does the woman feel? How is it to lower herself onto a hard cock and take it inside her body. We set out to describe just that.
      It soon became clear some testing, some inspiration was needed so during the afternoon we slipped away to our bedroom. Of course, I'm sure you'll understand that we only did this for the story. 
      With a note pad beside us, I got him hard and then got ready to do cowgirl with him. We were both taking notice of how this would go. After some good sex and both reached our cum, we started to write notes of what had happened. Of course, we had to have orgasms. It was going to be part of our story. Like I said above it was our duty for the story.
      We both think the outcome was good. Something very different from what we have done before. It has turned out very close to what happened on that hot afternoon in Japan.

      Yes, there will be another part of this story but Geoff and I will only be doing a short opening before Mary and naughty Ronnie will complete it by telling us about what happened with Betty and Tom in New Zealand.



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 221 Part Two.

7 comments:

  1. Ayaka, you are a cheeky girl telling me to enjoy this story but not too much. It made me laugh though.

    This story was more than I expected. I think more than it promised. I followed the story with interest. Even more when I came to the cowgirl sexy scene. I had a certain young lady from Japan in mind as I was reading. I think you will all know her. She lives in Osaka.
    Geoff and my cheeky daughter, you did well with this one.
    Dad (Real name with held.)

    PS - Yes Anne, I sneaked in here using Asami's name. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello "Dad" LOL
      After what you did to Shandra's account I thought we blocked you out.
      Kim

      Delete
    2. Ah ha! I have been waiting for one of the fish to bite.
      Just it wasn't who I expected.
      Do you girls not know I have inside access to your blogs.
      Yes Kim its "Dad"

      Delete
    3. Sorry brother I was going to help you but became distracted by a tiny black bikini top bare covering some amazing breasts.
      Ryuunosuke.

      Delete
    4. Wow! I love that photo too. The way that bikini curves over your lovely tits. Great.
      Allan snr

      Delete
  2. Susan taking her top off so Ryuunosuke can concentrate. LOL I love it. Not sure how well it will work, though.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, Susan works for me every time whatever she wears.
      Ryuunosuke.

      Delete