Thursday 27 May 2021

Story 256 Part Two Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 256 Part Two.

Hello Everyone.
       My name is Anne.

           We continue to follow Tukiko and Masanori as they left Joseph's house to go off alone. The purpose here is their relationship rebuilding. It had been established that they both still loved each other but they knew some work would be needed to make it right. Fortunately, Mike had organized two nights at SkyCity for them to spend time alone together.
            In this story, we will cover getting to the hotel and their first full night ever, sleeping together. Then the following morning came the time to talk. Yes, I did cover that conversation with a lot of detail since I believe it is very important for the Tukiko Story. I also liked the challenge of writing a conversation such as this and making it convincing for our readers.

            So hope you are all enjoying the Tukiko Series. I sure am. It's been exciting writing for me. I've learnt so much about writing as well. Please keep giving me feedback as it helps me with future stories.
            Finally, I wish to thank all my family and friends who have allowed me to indulge in this Tukiko Story. They have put aside their writing projects to let mine be published first. They have also stepped in a volunteered to do milking shifts to give me more time to work on my writing. Thanks, everyone, I really appreciate it.
            I also want to again thank everyone for their help with the republishing process too. Finally, my thanks go to our readers who have put up with us publishing the same stories twice. Thanks everyone!

           Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                 Be safe - Be strong.
                        Awesome Anne.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 256 Part Two.


3 comments:

  1. Loved your work Anne. You're story construction is superb.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your work Anne.
    Brian and I sat to read it together. I found sex, humour and a good plot. What more does a story need.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Tukiko Stories really stand out as some of your best writing Anne.
    While still keeping your own districted style, you have managed to take it to a new level.
    Rajah

    ReplyDelete