Tuesday 7 December 2021

Story 270 Part Two - The Nude Beach.

Index of Letters                         Story 270 Part Two Background.                         Back to Story 270 Part One.   

Forward to Story 270 Part Three.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Rottnest Island.


        We caught the early ferry from Fremantle, out to a nearby island called Rottnest Island, as this was where two nights accommodation had been arranged with almost three full days to enjoy and explore this island.
        Of course, once again, I was sharing a unit and double bed with Hansini. She seemed to be taking this commitment to me very seriously by wanting to stay with me and act as if I was her husband. Travelling with her had been fun. She seemed in the centre of all the action and dragged me into everything too. So I had every reason to expect on the island would be fun too.
        She was even asking my opinion on what clothes or bikinis she should wear which surprised me. She even consulted me on the choice of underwear too or even if she should go commando for me. When I asked her about this she said it was normal between her and Mootie. She even said that he will usually come with her when she is buying clothes. In India, that is not so common for a man to go shopping for clothes with his wife, especially when she is purchasing swimwear or underclothing but Mootie would usually go and according to Hansini, didn't seem embarrassed by it either.
        I had said, “You don’t need to ask me about everything you wear.”
        “I do,” she replied. “I always ask Mootie.”
        "What about with what I wear?" I asked.
        "I don't usually with him but I can make suggestions if you want."
        That was a surprise. I truly didn’t realize, Mootie had that much say over what his wife wore. Well, perhaps that is wrong. Maybe we should say Mootie was invited to help decide what his wife would wear as I got the sense this was as much Hansini's idea as his and there seemed to be sexual connections behind it too.

        The first day we were on the island, we settled into our accommodation as soon as we arrived. It was a two-story unit with a deck at the back facing the beach. There was just a walkway between us and the wall behind the sand. Down some short steps and we were on the beach. Again we didn't have time to do much more than place our bags in our room, having a quick look around before we needed to be ready for our first activity, a tour of the island. There were a couple of minibuses to pick us up and give us on this tour. I was interested in some of the history of this place. I was also impressed with the work they had done in protecting the wildlife, on and around the island.

        The first night we were on the island was quiet for us. It seems all the partying was over and everyone wanted to relax after all the fun on the mainland. Hansini and I were on the phone with our spouses at the desert town and I talked with Nishi for a while before handing it to Hansini so she could talk with her husband Mootie. It was a nice evening and I went outside to sit overlooking the bay. It was dark but still, a lot could be seen once your eyes adjusted. The sky was clear and the stars were brilliant, far better than we could ever see from our town in India. I tried finding stars I knew but must confess as being a bit lost here. (Later Mootie told me that since I was looking towards the south I was viewing stars we would never see in India. If I'd turned to the north it might have been a bit different.)
        Not long after that moon began to rise so the brightness of a nearly full moon blocked many of the stars too.
        I heard the sliding door open and someone walk up behind me. “What are you doing, Gaja ?” Hansini asked.
        “Just sitting, enjoying the moonlight,” I tried.
        “You are a bit romantic,” she said in a soft voice.
        It didn’t seem like she was making fun of me and so I agreed that I was. I also invited her to join me. She came, sat on the seat with me turning so her back was against me. We had to adjust our position slightly but soon it felt comfortable for us both. I reached around to hold her and she pulled my arms up so they covered the bikini top she wore.
        During our afternoon swim, Hansini had worn yet another bikini. She seemed to have quite a few. Many of them, very daring too. She had worn shorts and a blouse over the bikini when we went out for dinner before changing to just a sarong around her waist over the same bikini. I must admit she looked good like that even suggesting it might even look better without the bikini. She'd laughed at that and said it might be an idea.
        “This is nice,” she said.
        “Isn’t it?” I replied, giving her breast a squeeze.
        Soon I’d moved my hand so it slipped on under her top and onto a bare nipple. I could feel it harden as I rolled it between my thumb and finger. She gave a sigh at that.
        “I’m enjoying this island,” I told her.
        “Yes, I do too. It’s nice here.”
        “I’ve enjoyed you too,” I added.
        “Then I must be nice too,” she giggled.
        “Yes, very nice.”
        “Nice hot, nice sexy or nice fun?”
        “All of them,” I said.
        For a moment I thought this might be going somewhere and soon we would be in the bedroom but the conversation died for a while. I had pulled her bikini aside so her breast was exposed to anyone who walked past on the path below. But she didn’t seem to mind that so my hand moved over to bare the other breast too.
        But she seemed a bit quiet, there was something on her mind, so I waited, allowing her to gather her thoughts and tell me if she wanted to.

        “Can I ask you some serious, Gaja?”
        “Sure,” I replied. “What’s on your mind?”
        “Do you like my daughter Jasmine?”
        “Yes, she is a nice girl. Don’t know her too well but I enjoyed playing that game with her on the last Nude Weekend. We made a good team. Almost unbeaten until Sarvesh and Sairu took us out in the final.”
        “I thought you did too,” Hansini said. “She seemed to be warming and opening up to you.”
        "Yes, I thought so."
        "Jasmine seems a bit shy with men but I saw her laughing with you. Even gave you a bit of cheek too."
        "She was the same in Singapore where she and Riya were teasing me in the pool."
        "What? I didn't hear about that," Hansini said.
        "I think you were a bit distracted with the men. They were beside me as we were looking at the city view. Jasmine asked me about what I thought of the women wearing sexy bikinis."
        "I told the girls I thought all you women looked hot. 'What if we wore one too?' Riya asked me. I could see Jasmine smiling as she agreed with the question. But how would I answer that? I decided to play along with their game and told them they'd look hot too."
        "Naughty girls. A bit of flirting was it?" Hansini laughed.
        I nodded but didn’t say anything more. Just waited for Hansini to continue.
        “Mootie and I think we should do what Mandara did with Riya. It’s going to get a bit sexy in New Zealand and we think Jasmine knows what is going on. It might be hard to keep her out of the action.”
        I listened and began to realise where this was going.
        “We thought, in case she gets into anything, she should prepare herself here first. Many of the men there won't know about her lack of experience and think she is open to playing. I don’t want a shy virgin being thrown into an orgy.”
        “I’m sure Hamza will be happy to help again.”
        “No, Gaja. It is not Hamza we were thinking about. Tonight on the phone to Mootie, it was suggested you. If you are interested.”
        That was a shock.
        “I will be ringing them again in a few minutes. I want you to join me in the call. If you are willing, we're going to suggest your name to Jasmine.”
        I didn’t have long to think about this. It seemed she wanted an answer straight away. About all, I could do was nod ‘Yes.’
        "Why me?" I asked.
        "Over these last few days, you and I have got a lot closer. I think you would be kind and considerate with Jasmine. She doesn't particularly like Hamza and Payam but we think the man should be closer to her age. Your wife thinks you'd be good for her since you have a bit of a connection with her."
        My wife is involved in this too? I'm not surprised.
        "Ok, then. If Nishi is Ok with it, I'll do it."
        "She is, Gaja. She seems ok with it."
        Wives! They always seem to be one step ahead of us guys when it comes to personal and sexual things.
        I would have liked to have talked with Nishi first, although Hansini did say she’d be Ok with it. In fact, it seemed Nishi was involved in this to the extent of even suggesting me.

        A while later we were inside when Hansini made the connection with Mootie. I could hear my wife was there too. That was good. At least she would know what was going on. What I didn’t know was that Nishi was the one who had given the idea to Mootie and Hansini in the first place. She was actually driving the whole thing.
        I heard when Jasmine and Riya were brought into the room and Hansini and I listened as Nishi explained what was going on. Jasmine did seem a bit shocked at first. It was like she didn't expect she would be invited into the sex games. When they asked it didn't seem that she might have a man in mind so Nishi told Jasmine her parents had someone in mind. That was when my name was brought up.
        There didn't seem much hesitation on Jasmine's part. She went for the idea and agreed to me being her first man.

        Later, after we had finished the call, Hansini seemed particularly determined to show me how pleased she was that I'd agreed to help her daughter. She was excited and adventurous in bed that night. The fucking was great and producing results we were both happy with before we settled down to sleep.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

The Nude Beach.


        The next day it was announced that the group would split. The kids were going to a children’s day at the resort while the adults decided on going to a nude beach. A public beach, probably with lots of people. That would be pushing my comfort zone.
        This was decided over breakfast but when Jeevan announced he would skip the beach and take a boat trip out sightseeing, I was quick to volunteer to go with him. I saw the look on Hansini’s face. She was not happy!

        Back in our room, Hansini didn’t seem her usual self. When I asked why she said, “I was expecting you would come with me to the beach.”
        “I not into this public nudity. It’s not really my thing.”
        “It will be fun.”
        “Maybe ok for you... but the thought of being naked in front of others is a bit scary.”
        “You have nothing to worry about. You have a good body. Look good naked.” Her hand reached over for me, “Nice cock too.”
        I was pleased she said that. Especially the last bit about my cock. But I had heard all the other men were going with Jeevan, “I’ll be the only man there.”
        “Isn’t that great! Five women and one man.”
        “That’s what I’m worried about.”
        She laughed at that. “Gaja, do this for us, please. We want at least one man with us. Do this, help us out here. I’ll make sure you won’t regret it.”
        I saw the look on her face. Saw how important it was to her. I had also felt that playful feel of my cock when she told me she liked it. Now she was saying I won’t regret it and knew what she meant by that. The sex with Hansini had been great already. Last night when I had agreed about Jasmine, had been one of the best parts of my trip with her. I was interested in how she could ever make that any better.
        “Ok,” I agreed. “I’ll go with you girls.”
        “Thanks,” she said, springing at me with a great hug. It almost knocked me over.
        I held her while we hugged, her breasts pressed against me as my arms held her tightly. But I couldn't help wondering what I'd got myself into.

        Suddenly, she broke away from me and said, "Let's do it now!"
        “What?” I asked, surprised.
        “I'll show you how much this means to me.”
        I didn't exactly say 'yes,' but then I didn't say 'no,' either. She guided me back towards the bed starting to undress me as she did. Soon I was laying on my back looking up at her as she stripped off the clothes and bikini she was wearing. Quickly she joined me on the bed on her side facing me.
        "I want you," she said. "This idea of going to the nude beach is making me horny."
        That was like a switch going on inside her. She rolled towards me, her hand going straight for my cock as she kissed me aggressively on my lips. The kissing soon became deep probing tongue kissing while her hand firmly gripped my cock shaft, pumping me to get me harder.
        That was so good! Like magic that way she pumped me. Almost from the start, I knew there was going to be a happy ending for me. After I agreed to go with the girls, I was pretty sure she would make sure I was happy with her now.
        Hansini’s mouth came down over my cock, taking me deep into her mouth. Oh! That was so good. Even better than her hand had been. There can be no doubt that Hansini knew exactly how to please a man.
        I was laying back on the bed, my hands reaching down to hold my head as she worked on me with her warm wet mouth. The way her hand pumped at me in time with her socks was good too.
        I gave a soft moan. She heard it, looking up at me to smile.
        “You ready?” she asked.
        “Almost,” I replied. “ But what about you?”
        I always like my sex partner to enjoy it too and I was concerned that Hansini was missing out.
        “Don’t worry about me,” she said. “I don’t want to cum now.”
        “I thought you said you were horny for me,” I said.
        “I am. But I want to go to the beach horny and come back really ready to fuck.”
        Well, that was a promise if ever I’ve heard one. She was saving herself. Most likely that would be, saving herself for me.
        A few more pumps and she knew I was almost there, her head came down as she took me deep into her mouth. My cum burst, filling her mouth so she had to swallow a couple of times to take what I gave her."
        "Was that good?" she grinned at me as she wiped some of my cum from her chin.
        "Amazing!" I replied.

        We left our room, meeting the other four women outside. With Hansini and me, there was Paula, Ginger, Mandara and Sairu. The girls were in a happy mood as we caught a bus that would take us to the beach. They were also very happy that I was going with them and each one made the point of "saying" thanks in a very personal and physical way.
        On Rottnest Island, there are no official nude beaches but everyone knows there are places where nudity is allowed. On other smaller private beaches, it also happens too.
        Near where we got off the bus, there were many people on the beach. Most of them, naked. I was a bit concerned that the girls would want to settle there. I think some of them would have but Paula said, “Let’s go along the beach a bit. Gaha might be happy with fewer people.”
        I smiled thanks to her for that.
        "We might have more fun with fewer people too," Ginger added.
        I wondered about that. What fun did she have in mind? Surely she wasn't thinking about doing something in public, right here on the beach?
        As we walked along the beach, I was walking with Sairu. I noticed Hansini had dropped back and was walking with the other women. I couldn't hear what they were saying but heard my name mentioned a couple of times. Soon Hansini and Ginger were beside me and Sairu dropped back for some more talking. Something was going on and I had the feeling it was about me.
        We walked past a couple of guys and certain ladies were lusting over them.
        “Don’t get excited, Sairu,” I said. “They won’t be interested in you.”
        “Why? I’m not that old yet.”
        “I think Gaja means they are gay. More interested in him than in you.” Paula said.
        “Really,” Sairu said in surprise.
        “She’s right,” one of the men said. “We heard you. Thanks for admiring us too.”
        Now Sairu really was embarrassed. “I’m sorry,” she said.
        “Nothing to be sorry about. You’re not from Australia, are you?”
        Both guys continued talking to her for a while. I was listening and it didn’t seem they were trying to pick her up, more like just friendly. They were interested in where she came from and what she was doing in Australia.
        While Sairu was chatting up her boyfriends, we found a place nearby to sit. We were close enough that we could talk to them. They didn’t seem to mind the extra company. Soon Sairu came back to join us, spreading out her towel on the side closest to the two guys.
        Of course, it had been arranged that I was sitting in the middle next to Ginger.

        Paula began to remove her clothes first and then slipped out of the one-piece she was wearing underneath. Ginger was soon naked too after removing her clothes and a bikini.
        I knew I'd have to get naked soon so I looked around to see who was watching. To the left of us were the two guy men. There was a group of four other people, looked like two couples, they were sitting nearby back a bit nearer the sand dunes. Further alone were three people, a man and two women. All of these people were already naked. After all, this was supposed to be a nude beach.
        With the two white women naked, it was clear the three Indian women were intending to follow them. Soon Mandara was naked and Sairu was almost there too.
        Hansini was down to her bikini bottom when she looked at me. “Come on, Gaja,” she encouraged me. “Join us too.”
        I began stripping and as my swim-shorts came off, the girls were looking.
        "Nice!" I heard Ginger say and I turned to see she was looking straight at my cock.
        "We can have fun with you," Paula added.
        It was very clear what these two women were interested in.
        Once we were all naked, the first thing was a quick swim. The water was nice, made even better by the attention they were giving me. More than one of them gave me a cock feel too which wasn't helping me trying not to get an erection.
        “He’s enjoying this too,” Mandara laughed when she saw my cock.
        “Why wouldn’t I be, being with five beautiful women.”
        "Saying things like that might get you lucky," Ginger added.
        "Five hot ladies... Ready for fun?" I asked.
        "Of course we want some fun. With you Gaja."
        I was beginning to realise where this was going. I was just a bit concerned with the odds, five against one. Anyway, I might as well have some fun if they wanted it. Go as far as I could with them.
        "Well, maybe some ladies might get lucky too," I replied.
        That hit the right spot, judging by the looks on their faces. We left the water and headed back for our towels on the beach. These five didn't seem at all worried about being seen by the others nearby so I just had to go along with them, walking up the beach towards these strangers, completely naked. The problem was, with all that touching and flirting, I was beginning to get hard.
        “Well, it’s going to get even better now,” Sairu said. “We want you to rub sun oil all over us.” Then with her voice lowered, she added, “Everywhere. Everything.”
        “Everywhere?”
        “I just told you that, Gaja. Anywhere the sun can get on us, your hands must go too.”
        “Ok,” I quickly agreed. “Are you first, Sairu?”
        I heard the intake of breath, saw her body tremble. "Yes," she replied. Her reply was hardly more than a soft moan.
        As soon as we reached our towels, Ginger got out some suntan lotion and handed it to me. So they were serious with this, they really did want me to apply the lotion to each of them.
        That started an interesting session where I got to rub my hands all over their naked bodies. Front and back, everything they said so that was what they got. They didn’t seem to be bothered by what I was touching either, even with others on the beach openly watching. I was as hard as a rock too. But what would you expect with touching all that naked female flesh?

Sairu Was First.

        As I said above, I did Sairu first. Perhaps there was some unfinished business from when we had been flirting on the water slide. Certainly feeling each other's ass had been sexy. But now it was looking like she wanted me to rub sun oil all over her naked body, both front and back. Sairu has a sexy body and I knew this was going to be fun, I just wondered how far she was expecting me to go. Not to forget her four friends were watching, lining up for their turn too.
        We started with Sairu lying on her front. I started with her shoulders, working lower over her back until I reached that sexy ass. I rubbed the lotion over her bum cheeks and then decided to run my fingers down the crack between. While one hand pulled the cheek back to reveal her puckered little hole my other hand rubbed over it. We all heard that soft moan she gave at my touch. So she liked that, did she? Lower down, deeper between her thighs was her pussy lips and I gave a quick rub down over those too.
        She was already wet and her body gave a shudder at my touch. I was beginning to realise how turned on she was.
        I then asked her to roll over onto her back and began on her front. At that time I looked up and saw that both the guys were watching me. Others behind us were watching too. On the other side, the other four women were watching too. Perhaps thinking, this is what I would be doing to them, next. Soon, all of Sairu's front was done, other than her breasts and pussy. No, I didn't forget those, just leaving the best to enjoy last.
        First, her breasts, my hands taking the first one, rubbing the lotion over it, my fingers running over the smooth soft flesh. Squeezing and moulding it with my hands. Then I moved to her nipple which by now was obviously very erect. Taking it between thumb and finger, rolling and pulling on it until she moaned softly.
        As I moved to the other breast, I looked up at the four women watching me, the looks of lust and desire on their faces. No doubt waiting for their turn. Looking the other way I saw the two men watching too. Further back towards the sand dunes, were two men and their wives, also watching. So I had an audience did I? Better make it good than I thought. If these five women were here to show off on a nude beach then I was going to make sure they really got to give a show.
        After giving Sairu's other breast the treatment, I moved down to her pussy. A generous bush between her thighs, perhaps lightly trimmed but mostly appearing natural at the top, just being cut closely around her pussy lips. Probably that was prepared for the lots of fucking that this trip promised.
        She was wet, very wet as I took some more lotion and began rubbing it over her pussy. First, my fingers rubbed through that forest of hair and then lower down, over her pussy mound and onto her more exposed pussy lips. My fingers ran down over her swollen, partly open lips, with her natural juices and the lotion on my fingers combining to make her so slippery and ready. It would have been easy to just roll onto her and slip my cock into her and at that point, she would have probably allowed me too but I already planned to do all five of these ladies.
        I pushed against her, her lips allowing two fingers to press into her.
        Her eyes opened as she gave a gasp in surprise.
        I began giving her slow gentle thrusts, my fingers slipping smoothly in and out between her wet lips. It was obvious she wasn't expecting it to go this far but she made no attempt to stop me. It appeared she was actually beginning to enjoy it.
        While the fingers of one hand were thrusting into her now, she moaned and humped back against me. I brought my other hand into play to rub over the top of her lips, pressing in to find a swollen clitty. She gave a gasp at the touch. This was good. She was getting there now. I wanted her too. I wanted to make her cum, make all five of these women cum in front of those who were watching.
        Sairu was getting close now. She must have realised that I was going to get her off and she didn't seem worried about it. Perhaps so involved in what was happening to her pussy that nothing else mattered. I gave some hard fast thrusts with my fingers, gave her clitty a pinch and she cum.
        Wow! That must have been a good one. Her back arched, she cried out and her orgasm burst over her. I gently rubbed over the outside of her lips until she got over it, smiling up at me.
        "Thanks," she half-whispered to me. "That was great!"

Mandara Was Next.

        Beside Sairu was Mandara which meant she would be next to receive my full attention. “I want what Sairu got,” she told me.
        “Ok then,” I said. “One back and front massage with orgasm.”
        She smiled wickedly at me, “Exactly.”
        So I followed the same procedure, starting on her back, giving special attention to her ass including her bum hole too. Then I got her to roll overexposing the delights of her front. Mandara is a larger woman. Not as big as she once was I've heard. She works hard to keep in shape that leaves her with a delightful body. Slimmer waist with big tits and a beautiful full ass. I like that and was more than willing to give this sexy woman a good rub over.
        I was working over one of her big breasts when I heard her say, “You can tittie fuck me if you want.”
        Now that was an idea, might have been fun. “Maybe later,” I said.
        She looked a little disappointed but then I think she realised I wanted to rub lotion over all the women before anything more started. As I said, Mandara has great tits, big round ones, well worthy for a man to play with. I quickly got the impression she liked them being touched too as I could see how she was responding to my touching. I took my time, rubbing over her swelling globes, playing with her large nipples, giving them my full attention.
        Finally, she whispered. “I want my pussy done too, Gaja.”
        Well, since she was asking for her pussy I decided it was time I moved down there. Like Sairu, Mandara was very wet and ready. It was made even wetter when my hands started working on her. Rubbing through her pussy hair, down over her wet lips, then finger fucking her. It quickly became obvious that this woman didn't need her clitty stimulated. She was going to cum almost from the moment I first touched her there. Soon I had her humping at me, bucking at me and she went over the top. A full-on orgasm. It must have been good, rather exciting to watch too.

Then Came Ginger.

        Next was this western woman. I think 'Ginger' wasn't her real name but she was called that because of her beautiful Ginger hair. Sometimes a western woman will dye her hair but viewing the ginger bush between her thighs proved she was naturally ginger. Redhead is the term they used to describe her.
        Like Paula and Mandara, Ginger is a lot older than me and has some great tits too. Big ones, crowned with those pink nipples that western women have. I had never touched a western woman before, in fact, I'd only seen a couple of western women naked since I'd been in Perth. While on the canoe trip I'd seen Ginger topless, I'd never seen her naked so it was an attraction to see this woman naked and get to run my hands all over her naked body.
        After doing her back, I spent more time rubbing over the ample cheeks of her ass. Nice round globes, lighter than the tan over much of her body. I ran my fingers down the split as I had done with the first two women. It seems all five of these women were expecting the full treatment, getting everything I had given to Sairu. I found her sexy bumhole and then a very juicy pussy. I noticed she liked her bumhole being tickled so I gave it some extra attention. Perhaps she also liked a cock there too. I even considered pressing a finger in but then decided it was better to keep with my game plan.
        It was at that point that I found the need to view her from the front so I asked her to roll over onto her back. Now her full-frontal nudity was openly displayed for me. She looked great too. Lovely body, even though she was a lot older than me.
        Her arms and legs were first, all the time I viewed her naked display. Especially when I did her legs and up onto her thighs, with her legs partly open, she gave me a great view. I loved the neatly trimmed ginger pussy. I've heard western women sometimes change the colour of their hair and the best way to find out the truth was to view their pussies. Ginger was living up to her name, she was natural ginger.
        After doing her tummy and the centre of her body it was time to do those tits. Another nice pair. While also being a bit older, she had kept herself in good shape. It showed in her breasts too. They were lighter than other parts of her body, but not completely white. In fact, I noticed her body was a variety of colour shades according to how much sun each part had taken I suppose.
        Her nipples had large light pink rings around them but the nipples themselves seemed smaller than the Indian women I've seen but they hardened under the touch of my fingers. Seemed sensitive when I touched and played with them.
        It was about this time that I felt her hand touch my cock, first her fingers gently stroking me and then her taking me in her hand. Yes, with what I was doing with five naked women, I was full-on hard now. It actually felt good what she was doing to me.
        "Do her pussy now," I heard Paula say beside me.
        Was that a hurry-up? Seemed like it.
        I was sure Paula wanted to push me along so she would get her turn. Anyway, since I still had her and Hansini to go, I decided it was better to move on. I moved lower to begin on Ginger's pussy. Again a very wet and ready woman. I was a bit surprised and perhaps even amused at how aroused all these five women were. I think this massage to orgasm was getting to them. After playing with the outside, my fingers pressed into her, going in as deep as I could and giving Ginger the same treatment I'd given the first two women.
        But it didn't seem to be working so well. I think Paula might have noticed my confusion as she reached over to Gingers pussy, opening up the lips with her fingers. "Touch her there," Paula said, pointing to the part where the piss came out. "She likes that."
        For a moment I wondered how Paula knew that but quickly I decided to follow her advice. While continuing to pump my fingers deep into her, I used my other hand to touch where Paula showed me. I got a reaction straight away which surprised me. Ginger's orgasm built quickly and she cum.
        I must remember that. Not having been with that many women, I realised that I still had a lot to learn about them.

Sairu And The Two Gay Guys.

        While I was doing Ginger, Sairu had looked over and had seen the guys still watching us. She surprised everyone when she said, "I'll do you two if you want."
        At first, I thought they would refuse but then they looked at each other and said something between them we couldn't hear. "Yeah, Ok then. But only our fronts." I think they were trying to scare her off but she didn't seem to mind.
        "Ok," she said. "No sex, just rubbing oil on you."
        Both men agreed with that so Sairu moved over to begin. This surprised me a bit in a couple of ways. First, Sairu was willing to rub her hands over the naked body of two men she had never met before. Second, with them being gay, they were happy to allow a woman to touch them like this. Not so gay after all it seems.
        She started on the first guy, rubbing all over his chest before moving lower onto his stomach. I noticed he was quite hard too and she must have noticed it too because soon she had taken hold of him, working on his cock and balls with both hands. It was obvious she intended getting him off.

Following Ginger Was Paula.

        I didn't see much more of what Sairu was doing as I was ready to move to woman number four, another western woman, Paula. Even older than Ginger or Mandara. Perhaps older than my natural mother but still a very sexy lady. She had darker hair on her pussy than the lighter hair on her head. I wondered about this difference but was too busy to ask. As I said, Paula is a sexy woman. Right from the start of this trip to the beach, she had been full of sexy comments. I knew she was turned on by the whole thing. Perhaps she was a bit nervous at being naked in public at first. I could see bold bikini lines where parts of her body were hidden by her bikini was white having had no sun at all. She told me she really needed the protection of the sun lotion so make sure I put plenty on.
        Down her back, then jumping over to the backs of her thighs, I did her as I'd done the other women. I was about to move on to the milky white globes of her bum when I heard a groan. I looked over towards where Sairu was with the two guys and saw she was finished with the second guy too. Soon she got up to move back with us.
        My procedure with Paula was the same as I'd done with the three women before her. Do her back first, ending with a tougher rub over her bum. Then getting her to roll over for the front. That would finish with her breasts and then finally I went for her pussy. Again she was wet and again it didn't seem much to get her worked up. Just the finger fucking and rubbing over the outside above her clitty was all it took. Her body shook, she humped at me and cried out as she cum.
        I can't believe I had managed to get four women off so easily. They must be thinking I was so amazing but I know I am nothing extra special, just a guy in the right place at the right time. They were worked up before they had even taken their clothes off. Getting naked on this beach made them even hornier, then other people watching helped too. Once they had seen Sairu orgasm, they each expected the same and so it was a simple matter of triggering the orgasm that was well on the way anyway.

Finally Came Hansini.

        I did Hansini last, not any reason other than she was the last in the row of women lying on the beach.
        The final part was her breasts and pussy. Her nipples were so hard, like bullets so I gave them extra attention. Partly because she was obviously enjoying it and partly because the other four women were watching.
        As I pulled at her nipple and rolled it between my fingers and thumb we all heard her moan. Others, like the two guys next to us, must have heard us too.
        I move to her Hansini's, easing her legs further open so I could really give her some working over. She was wet, soaking with pussy juice. It was at that moment that I decided she was ready for me to take her the whole way, make her cum.
        As I worked at her pussy, I was aware I had gathered quite an audience. Soon, the man with the two women had moved and was sitting where they could look straight up between her legs. I moved to the side while I played with her pussy. I knew this woman liked showing off her naked body so this time I was really going to make sure she really showed off.
        I gave them a show by pulling her pussy lips open so they could see the bright pink between her dark lips. My fingers were rubbing up and down her wet lips and then gently thrusting into her.
        “They are looking at you,” I quietly told her. “They are looking at your cunt.”
        She gave a deep moan and humped against my hand.
        “You like them seeing, don’t you?”
        “Yes!” Hansini moaned.
        “They are watching me finger fucking you.”
        “Ohhhh!” she moaned.
        “You want them to watch you cum too?”
        “Yes!” she gasped. Her whole body gave a shudder at the thought of that.
        “Let's make it a big one for them.”
        “Ohh!” she humped against my hand.
        I was working her with two hands now. While one was thrusting fingers into her pussy, the other was rubbing briskly over her clitty. I was watching her body and as her excitement built, I was going faster and faster, pressing in harder as I did. It was interesting to watch her as her orgasm got closer. Yes, like the other four women, I was intending to take her the whole way and by the way, she was moaning and humping at me, it was obvious this was going to be a big one. But at that point, I had no idea just how big and that it would become one of the highlights of this trip to the beach.
        As I continued working at Hansini's pussy, I could tell she was getting close now. She was gasping, bucking at me as my fingers worked in her. So close now, so ready to go over and I knew just what it would take to do it. While my left-hand continued finger fucking her, my right hand went to her clitty. My finger and thump gripped it with a sharp pinch which made her cry out. I did it again and there was another cry. I did it a third time and her cry was louder, her pelvis jerked up as a squirt of liquid burst from her. Two more shots followed accompanied by deep moans.
        Wow! That was amazing. Everyone nearby had been attracted by her noisy build-up and so no one missed the main event. We all saw those bursts of liquid, flying through the air to land on the sand between her legs. Because I had been reaching over to work at her pussy, I got some over me too. A bit on my chest but mostly over my arms.
        She fell from her climax with a few soft moans and comments of approval from the other women.
        Hansini was sitting up now, looking around at her audience and said in a voice everyone could hear, “Now that's what a cum should be like!”
        That got laughs and comments from those watching. It had sure been a sexy show.

"It's Your Turn Now!"

        “Look at you, you poor man. After all that you're really in a state, aren't you?” Paula said.
        “Would you like us to help relieve that swollen weapon?” Ginger asked.
        “I'm ok,” I said. “Maybe a swim... the cold water will help.”
        “No,” Hansini said. “You need what we got.”
        “It's your turn now, Gaja,” Sairu laughed.
        I just nodded, unsure what she planned doing but after all, I'd been doing to them, I was past it. Yes, others nearby might have been watching but to be honest, I didn't care. I lay back against Hansini with my head resting against the soft cushions of her breasts.
        “Close your eyes Gaja. And don't open them. I want you to just enjoy us touching you. Enjoy the feelings.”
        Their hands were touching me, rubbing the smooth slippery lotion all over my front. I knew from seeing the other Indian women that this coating of lotion would be making my flesh shine and look even sexier.
        Two girls were playing with my nipples, rubbing over them, making them hard. Another was running her fingers around my neck and under my chin. She was sitting behind me as I could feel a thigh on each side of my head. Lower down was a bit confusing too. Hand rubbing up the inside of my thighs, pulling them further open to better access my cock and balls. Soon fingers were touching my balls, gently playing with them in their sacks. Higher two hands were working on my cock, one pumping my shaft while the other rubbing over my head. It all felt amazing but I think I broke the spell when my cock gave a jerk.
        “He's getting close,” I heard Hansini say from behind me. So it was her with my head resting between her thighs. If so then who was it working on my cock?
        I felt some lips touch me like she was giving the end of my cock a kiss. Her tongue licked around the head, slipping over me, her tongue-tip pressing at the tiny slot in the top. All this time, a hand was gently rolling my balls with two-finger while another hand was slowly pumping my shaft. Who was this? She was certainly good.
        Her lips opened and she took my cock head in her mouth, gently beginning to suck me in time with my sucking. Oh! That felt good!
        She began to speed up, taking me deeper into her mouth as she began bobbing up and down, sucking at me and fucking my cock with her mouth. Her hands were still working on my balls and pumping my cock. With all that I'd been doing, I was already horny so I knew it wouldn't take much to get me off. She continued working at me, continued sucking me, building me towards my climax until it seemed I couldn't take any more.
        “I'm going to...” I tried to warn her.
        But she continued sucking with my cock deep in her mouth. My cock gave a jerk as I exploded, my first burst going into her mouth. She kept on sucking and pumping until she had completely drained me. Then I felt her stop and pull off. I opened my eyes to look up into Paula's face, some of my cum leaking from her lips and running down my chin.
        “How was that?” Ginger asked.
        “That was... It was amazing!”
        “Glad you liked it," Paula laugh. “Looking forward to trying this in my pussy later.”
        “Don't let him cum again,” I heard Hansini say. “We need him ready for tonight.”
        “What's happening tonight?” I asked.
        “Oh, nothing. Just us girls repaying you for coming with us to the beach.”
        “Didn't you repay me just now?” I asked.
        “Oh, No! That was just an appetiser.”
        That made the other women laugh. It seemed they were all in with what was going to happen.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

End of our Beach Trip.


        After all that we were all hot and sweaty and I had Hansini's juice and my man-juice all over my front. It was quickly decided we all needed a swim. All five girl women got up with me and started walking down towards the water. I was surprised that our two gay friends decided to come with us. Soon a group of eight naked people were enjoying the cool water, splashing each other which soon became ducking each other.
        I saw one of the guys splashing Paula and she turned on him. First splashing him back and then trying to duck him, her body making contact with his as she did. He struggled against her attack, resisting her efforts until Ginger came to her aid. The two women were getting the best of him when his friend decided to help. Seeing their friends in trouble with these two men, the others of our group joined in. I was left watching five naked women, their bodies all over these two men as they worked to duck them. It was sexy to watch. It was surprising really, how they didn't mind or bother with the close physical contact as they struggled against these two strong fit men.
        Finally, the women got them, was it as in the case of the second man, he let them duck him. I noticed both men attacked back now and were trying to duck the women too. Few parts were touched that were rather intimate, both on the women and the two men. Was this on purpose or by accident? Either way, the women didn't want to stop their game.

        I was standing watching the fun when suddenly two women grabbed me from behind. It was those two women who had been watching my show with Hansini. They had also witnessed my orgasm too. Now they had grabbed me and were intent on throwing me into one of the incoming waves too. I looked around for the man with them and discovered he was still on the beach.
        They came at me from behind, breasts pressing against me as they tried to duck me. I even felt one have a feel of my cock which by then was beginning to harden again. With two of them working together, soon they were able to duck me. As I came up, I grabbed at one woman, my arms wrapped around and across her breasts, the back of her body pulled against mine as we plunged into the surf. I came up out of the watch and made a grab for the second woman. She ran, going for the beach and so I let her go.
        I asked the woman, “I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind.”
        “No, he's not our boyfriend. Just a friend as we didn't want to come to this nude beach alone. It's our first time.”
        “It's my first time too. Never been naked like this before.”
        “You look good. Look comfortable like that. Especially, with what you did to those women.”
        “You liked that did you?”
        “It was so hot watching them cum. And then you cum too.”
        Suddenly, I had an idea. She was a hot sexy looking woman, a pretty face and a sexy body. I liked what I saw. “Would you like the same,” I asked, expecting she'd turn down such an offer from a stranger.
        “Just the massage and orgasm?” she asked.
        “Yes, of course,” I replied. “No sex!”
        “Ok then, I'd be in for that.”
        “Come and join us then when we finish in the water.”
        “I'm Jody,” she said introducing herself.
        “I'm Gaja,” I replied.
        With that, we both turned and joined into the battle that was still raging between the two men and my five women friends. It was fun and everyone was having a good time.
        After a while things began to quieten down between us and our new friends It had been fun and we were all laughing as six women and three men left the water, walking back up the beach towards our things.

        Hansini invited our new friends to join us for some lunch and we all sat under some shady trees and shared the food we had brought. Introductions were made and the Australians were interested that our group was a mixture of some from Perth and some from India.
        After lunch, we were sitting enjoying the company of the group. All of us were still naked and comfortable with it.
        “What about what you promised, Gaja?”
        “You still want that, do you?”
        “Of course,” she replied. “It will be the highlight of my visit here.”
        The others were all watching, I think unsure what Jody and I were talking about.
        “Joby wants the same as I gave you before,” I explained.
        The five women seemed to be in agreement with it so I got Jody to lay back on a towel. I was only intending to do her front since this was all about sexual and not about sun protection.
        It started with her arms and then her legs. As I did her inner thighs she displayed a hot looking pussy for me. Nice crop of darker brown hair split by the lips of her pussy. It made me hot thinking that soon I'd get to play with that.
        Her body came next, starting with her stomach before moving higher onto her breasts. Not large but nicely shaped with great nipples. Perhaps larger for a western woman. I played with them, rolling them with my fingers and pulling on them. Her eyes were closed as she gave a soft moan. It was clear how turned on she was with all this and I felt it was time to move on to the main event.
        My fingers touched in the same way I'd done the other women, approaching via her pussy bush before dropping down over her pussy mound. Two of my fingers ran down her lips make her give a gasp of pleasure. I repeated that a few times as her lips swelled and opened. She was getting wet too. I felt it was time to take it further as a pushed into her which brought another moan from her.
        Meanwhile, Sairu and Hansini and moved on each side and were rubbing her hands over Jody's breasts and nipples. She opened her eyes in surprise and then moaned again. She lay back, her eyes closed as we continued working on her sexy body. With one hand finger thrusting her and the other fingers rubbing between her wet lips, soon she was getting excited. Humping back at my hands, moaning as she did. It looked hot watching how this woman was building towards her climax.
        She was humping and backing around. It was exciting to watch. She was becoming quite vocal too. I knew she was close now. All it took was a few more brisk rubs over her clitty and she went off. She cried out, a jet of liquid burst from her as she began to cum. I kept going, rubbing her briskly as she continued with some more squirts. It was so sexy to see a woman undergo such an intense orgasm like that.
        When she finished, I allowed her to cool off by gently running my fingertips over her wet lips.
        Finally, she could open her eyes and speak.
        “Wow!” she gasped. “That was so good.”
        “Glad you enjoyed it,” I smiled back.
        “I did,” she replied. Then looking at her male friend she added. “And now I think Tom is going to get lucky when we get back.”
        I looked over at her friend. He looked a bit shocked and then he smiled.

        Both Jody and I were in a bit of a mess and so we both ran down to the water to wash off.
        Not long after that, the women decided to return to our holiday units. All of us, including all our new friends, decided it was time to pack up and leave the beach.
        It had been a good day actually. I had enjoyed these five women who had taken me way out of my usual comfort zone, had me doing things in public I would have never dared do normally. But I didn't realize until later that they had actually taken me to a level where I would be ready for some of the things I would face when we got to New Zealand. Sort of, you would say, these women were preparing me for the orgies in New Zealand.
        But my day wasn't over yet. It had been made very clear that these five women weren't finished with me yet.

                    There is more to this story as we are ready to move into Part Three.


Index of Letters                         Story 270 Part Two Background.                         Back to Story 270 Part One.   

Forward to Story 270 Part Three.


3 comments:

  1. Five naughty girls taking one guy to a nude beach. I knew this had to be good and it was too. Perhaps you took it a bit far by Sairu helping those other guys and Gaja helping Jody but as you said in your notes, maybe Anne has a plan for that.
    Looking forward to the last part of this story.
    Oh, Julie, you look great in that yellow bikini too.

    Why don't you do a bikini page on this blog? You have all the background photos and readers can add more if they want. Just one or two of each woman would be good.
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Julie!
      It took a bit of getting past that yellow bikini before I go to read your story.
      Great work. You guys are doing well with this one.
      Rajah

      Delete
    2. Mary! This is a wild story. It surprised me when I read it was you.
      It seems an unmatched pair with Hansini and Gaja but he seems to manage ok with five women at the beach.
      That must be a male fantasy and I was expecting the author to have been a man.
      You tell your story well and its was quite readable.
      Thanks - Jeff.

      Delete