Thursday 23 November 2023

Story 297 Part Three Background Notes.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 297 Part Three.



Hello from Mary.

            I think it is time to explain what was behind these three stories. Yes, they are a short series of sexy adventures that a married couple had but there is more than that. I now do a lot of writing for Allan Sr in a Science Fiction blog. He had been training me to become his third full writer. They decided to give me one final test.
            1) I had to write a series of stories that worked as a stand-alone story while fitting in with the current storyline. eg - Tom and Betty have joined this big group who are going for a sex, nude camping holiday.
            2) There are to be three parts, each one using a different writing style. Part One was written as a woman, Part Two was written as a man, and Part Three was written third hand.
            3) There as to be different formatting styles, which you will see, mainly in this last part but in the other two as well. But in changing the formatting appearance I had to stay within the expectations of this blog as laid down by Anne.
            This series is the result.

            Now, about this story. It is about Betty experiencing a fantasy that became a reality adventure. She was excited about the idea of doing a sexy show online but would never dare do it. Tom and Sabreena gave her the opportunity to try it in a safe environment. This third part can be divided into three scenes.
            The first scene is a conversation between Sabreena and Tom as they come up with the idea of Betty doing a sex show. What makes this more challenging is that they are watching Betty, with two other women, getting into a female threesome. I had to find a way to continue the conversation while telling you what was happening on the other side of the pool. I used a row of stars to show where I cut from the conversation to the sex scene, before returning to the conversation with another row of stars
            The second scene is a series of conversations as Sabreena and Tom make the arrangements for Betty's special online sex show. This includes three phone calls, one face-to-face conversation and a group planning session.
            The third scene is the show. It was happening live around the pool but also being broadcast over a Zoom meeting. I needed to tell you what was happening in the show as well as some details of the filming of it too. Then I had their friends in Zoom making comments and also getting a bit frisky themselves. I did this with the rows of stars again but I also put the Zoom room comments and action in a blue font. The sex, particularly that last session, didn't go as they planned but I think it all worked out in the end
            I hope you can follow and understand what is going on. I would like any feedback as to how successfully you think I achieved my goals. Thanks to everyone for their advice and encouragement.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Bye from Mary.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 297 Part Three.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that after all these years you are still writing this same series.
    I contacted Allan snr. and he said you were still writing. He gave me this special link and password.
    I hope it is OK with me using it.
    I will not comment on the current story yet as I can see I have a lot of reading to do.
    Rangi Mari

    ReplyDelete