Thursday 25 January 2024

Story 301 Background.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 301.



Hello from Mary.
            While starting as a travel account, this story became a lot more complex as we added a few extra themes to it. We had the main theme which was the journey from Auckland to the Kia Iwi Lakes. My second theme was Amita driving Steve's big camper. Then we had the Sick Van, Amita's son Steven with Jenny's twin girls. A rivalry between Riya and Amita over driving and learning about road vehicles.
            I also had to work in with the stories of other writers, particularly Ayaka who was covering the same journey as told by Riya. This is important because it seems more real if our stories on this blog agree with each other. It also works if one writer can pick up a theme or scene done by another writer in another story and add something new to it.
            But the main feature scene in this story was always going to be Amita and Steve having sex in a moving van. It sort of made sense in a way. Two people ready and willing to try something different and exciting sexually, a big double bed in the back of the van, you work it out yourself. They had to try it. And I found just the person who would dare write about it too, Susan!

Hi from Susan.
            While Mary wrote much of this story, I mainly wrote that big sex scene in the back of the camper. Having sex on a bed in a moving vehicle. I think that might not go down well with Health and Safety. You would probably roll around and hurt yourself, perhaps even fall off the bed.
            When Mary approached me with what she wanted, of course, I was in. This was going to be fun, a fun scene for you too. Yes, I also knew something about sex in a moving-road vehicle. She must have known this when she asked me to help.
            The first time was going from the airport to our farm. It was in the back of a car. Any truck we passed must have been able to see my bare arse while I was on top fucking him.
            The second time was in a van travelling to Taupo. On those long straight roads on the road from Rotorua, Geoff and I had some fun among the bags of camping equipment in the back. It was noticed by those in the other vehicles too. They were asking where two of the heads in our vehicle disappeared. Being me, Allan Jr. guessed straight away what happened.
            The other task for Mary was for me to go over her writing and inject some fun and humour into the story. You will notice those little fun bits as you read.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Mary and Susan.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 301.



No comments:

Post a Comment