Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Story 319 Dream Lovers.


Index of Letters                  Story 319 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 318.


Forward to Story ???.                  Future Stories Being Written.


        There is a disclaimer at the bottom of this story. Please read it!


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம். என் பெயர் ரியா
        (anaivarukkum vanakkam. en beyer ria)
Hello! Everyone. My name is Riya.
        It was our first Special Weekend after our trip to Australia and New Zealand. But things had changed. They were giving both the staff at Sarvesh’s house and the staff at our house the weekend off. That is, other than a small team of volunteers from either house who agreed to take all the children up to our house and care for them for the weekend. This group would, of course, be rewarded in another way, either with extra pay or time off at another time.
        Sarvesh sold it as a special weekend where the adults could have time away from their children, and the children could have a special holiday of their own. Also included would be a visit to the Game Reserve, a movie, and a visit to the new McDonald's in our town. (Yes, they finally found us. Took them long enough!) And some fun with go-karts at Dad’s business warehouses. I hear they have brought out the man who owned the go-karts and are setting up a racetrack in that wasteland behind Number Three Warehouse. Jasmine is working there on her weekends now.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        The Friday evening of the Special Weekend had been fun for Jasmine and me. As soon as the staff and children had left, Jasmine and I had our bikinis off and were in the pool. It was a while before the others followed us by getting naked. They had other things to do, it seems, but by the time they did get naked we had already moved to a foam pad on the other side of the pool.
        Jasmine reminded me of when we were sharing a room on our trip to that Australian Outback Town. She particularly mentioned how we had kissed. Of course, this led to us kissing again, and then we left the pool and found somewhere we thought was a bit more private where we could have some fun together. This has been told about in Story 318 Jasmine and Riya
. So I won't say anything more about it here.

        The second night of the nude weekend, Saturday night, turned into another hot adventure for me. It had started during the afternoon in the pool when Jasmine made a very naughty suggestion.
        “You know how sometimes women swap their husbands for sex, husband swapping. Well, why don’t we try father swapping?”
        “You mean your dad and my dad?” I asked, trying to get my mind around what she was asking.
        “Yes, I get your dad to play with, and you get my dad. Both are in the same room. We could use the room in the guest house.”
        The idea was starting to grow on me now. “It would have to be just being with the one man; I don’t think the fathers would like to be with their daughters.”
        Although I must confess I have thought about being with my father, as I have seen how big his cock is. I would like to try one like that.
        Jasmine nodded, “Yes, but it would still be fun to watch my dad with you, Riya.”
        “Let’s ask them,” I said.

        Later that afternoon, Jasmine and I were sitting beside my father, Jeevan and her father, Mootie. We decided it was the perfect time to tell them about our idea. We thought they would be excited about our idea and want to try it. But no; they did not react like that at all.
        “I don’t think that is a good idea, Riya,” Dad began. “I don’t really want to watch you having sex with another man.”
        "But you must have seen me. In those parties and contests. We did things which each other saw. I know you have seen me with a man.”
        “Yes, I have seen you, Riya, but I haven’t watched you. There is a difference.”
        I couldn’t get what he was saying/ ‘He saw me but didn’t watch me?’ That didn’t make sense. I tried to argue, but he shut me down.
        “Riya, I don’t think this is a good idea and don’t want to try it.”

        Jasmine and I looked at Mootie, who hadn’t said anything up until that point.
        “I agree with Jeevan. You are my daughter, Jasmine. Yes, I know you are sexually active within our group; I have seen you with some of the other men, but I don’t like watching you. I still think of you as my little girl.”
        “But Dad! I’m not little anymore.”
        “I know that. You have grown into a beautiful woman, but you are still my daughter.”
        Jasmine tried to argue, but Mootie said something that finished the conversation.
        “You know when we were at the hotel in the small time. I did things and touched you in ways that I shouldn’t have. I don’t want that to ever happen again.”
        “But you wouldn’t be with...”
        “No, Jasmine. We would be in the room together. Having sex close to each other. Too close; too much for us to be doing.”
        But you would be with Riya, not me.”
        “Jasmine, my answer is no, and that is final.”

        Well, that was it. Both men had strongly rejected the idea, although Dad did suggest we try to find two other men to be our stand-in partners. That wouldn’t have been the same. It would just become a foursome between us. Anyway, that late in the afternoon, there wasn’t much chance of us getting something like that organised.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        Later, in the evening, as we were about to go to bed, Amita told us we would be sleeping in the Master Bedroom that night. I was surprised. Jasmine and I had never slept there before. I remembered in the Letters Books that Katrina did sleep there each Special Weekend. That was not long after they started. But no one other than Amita and Sarvesh slept there regularly now.
        Jasmine was surprised too. In fact, I think she had never been in that room to look at it. I had only seen it once. Now we were sleeping there.
        Taking our bags, we left to climb the main stairs, turning towards the right, going between the two large lions and down the passageway past Stephen and Nisha’s bedrooms. In front of us were those large wooden doors. Impressive, like something you might find at the front door of a large house rather than an internal room like this.
        Opening one side, we stepped into the room. A large room dominated by that huge bed, big enough to hold an orgy on, Jasmine said, which made me laugh. Off to the side were the shuttered slide doors that led to a private garden. I have heard that much of the garden work Amita likes doing herself. Also in that area was a private spa bath.
        In a corner was a door leading to a shower and bathroom area. On the other side were some relaxing couches in front of a large TV.
        The bed itself was huge. I don’t think I have seen a bed that big. The headboard was a work of art. It was a carving in wood that I heard had recently been shipped from Thailand. It showed a man and woman naked, and making love. They looked taller and slimmer, and it did come to my mind that it might be Sarvesh and Amita, but it was hard to be sure. Another mystery statue like the one of the three ladies outside.
        On each side were beautiful bedside lights, the only lighting in the room at that point. They must have left them on for us. I liked the way they projected colours and shapes on the ceiling as they slowly turned. I decided to ask Amita about getting one for my bedroom. I also knew about those cabinets themselves, especially the one on the left, Amita’s side. That is where their collection of the Letters Books was kept. Their daughter, Nisha, had told me that. I bet if I had checked the dressing table drawers, I would have found the key, but I wasn’t going there tonight. That would break the trust I’d built with Sarvesh and Amita.

        I turned to Jasmine, and she reached out to hug me. As our naked bodies pressed against each other, she whispered in my ear. “Sorry about Dad. I did try to talk with him.”
        “I know you did, Jasmine, but there is nothing we can do about it. It seems they still feel a bit uncomfortable about us, so we have to respect that.”
        “Maybe we should have asked two of the other men to visit us,” she said.
        “Yeah, I know. But it will be too late now. They will have paired up by now.”
        I broke from our hug and went to Amita’s side of the bed. Pulling back the cover, I slipped into bed. I didn’t bother with a shower since we had both had one earlier after swimming. I saw Jasmine get in on the other side of the bed.
        She lay in the bed with her back towards me, and I moved over to wrap my arms around her. That is how we fell asleep. I remember that we left the two lights on, and for some time I had enjoyed looking up at the moving lights. Yes, I really needed a light like this.

        Later in the night, it was dark. The lights had been turned off. I didn't, so someone else must have. I felt someone getting into the bed beside me. Someone... it was a man, I think. I heard Jasmine wake up.
        “What...!”
        “I heard a soft “Sheesh!”
        “Who are you?” I asked the man holding me.
        A finger touched my lips, and he also said, “Sheesh!”
        The bed cover had been pulled back, and I was pulled away from holding Jasmine. He rolled me onto my back, and then he was partly lying on top of me as his face came down and he kissed me. I felt his face against me, and I felt the unshaved stubble of a man who hadn’t shaved for a few days.
        His lips met mine, and his tongue probed for mine. My tongue was ready out for his. Our kiss was deep and passionate but didn’t last that long. I was left wanting more.

        He had moved lower down my body onto my breasts. First, he was gentle, touching and rubbing his fingers over my nipple. Then he was rougher, pinching and sucking. After a while, my other nipple got the same treatment.
        I looked over towards Jasmine’s side and thought I could see someone giving her the same, but in the dark, it was hard to tell. Certainly, she was enjoying it. Those little gasps and moans were telling me that.
        But as his lips touched my nipple, my attention was quickly brought back to him. It was little licks over my erect nub. Then he moved on to sucking it. That was great! I love it when someone does that. I reached down to hold his head, holding him against my breast.
        The moan coming from the woman beside me told me she was getting the same treatment.

        The man with me had moved lower now. From my breasts he moved to my pussy. He roughly pulled my leg apart, moving between them, his hands touching me there. That wasn’t so much of a surprise as I kind of knew he might go that way. The question was more what he was going to do.
        His fingers didn’t touch me for long; more, it was opening me for his mouth and tongue to follow. That part was nice, but even there he didn’t linger that long. Maybe its purpose was more getting me ready, making sure I was wet for when he was going to follow with his cock.
        I had tried to look over to see what was happening with Jasmine; it was hard to see in the dark, but I thought it would be the same as what was about to happen with me. We were both about to be taken by these ‘mystery’ men. Well, not a mystery because I had a good idea that Mootie (Jasmine’s father) was with me and Jeevan (my father) was with her.
        I was sure they had planned this and were moving to each stage together. I’m not sure if there was a signal between them, but they were working together as a team.
        I lay back, waiting as he moved so his lower body was positioned between my legs. I felt his cock gently push against my pussy. I was so ready for him that my pussy lips parted, allowing him to enter.
        Oh! He felt good. Bigger than many men I had been with, so it confirmed what I suspected. It was Mootie. That would have meant the man with Jasmine now was likely my father (Jeevan).
        But this man felt good as he pushed in further. I felt him deep inside my pussy as he began to move. Slowly at first… Nice long strokes… How I liked it at first. This man knew what I liked and was doing it to please me.
        Soon he began moving faster. Still long strokes, going in deep with each penetration but moving faster as he did. I focused my mind on the feeling of that hard shaft slipping in and out between my pussy lips. The pulling at them as he pulled back, the pushing at them as he pressed forward.
        I was surprised at how quickly this was getting to me. I would have liked to have taken longer and enjoyed it, but my body was betraying me. I was building for a cum, and there wasn’t much I could do to stop it. Finally, I was forced to accept and enjoy it.
        I was almost there when I heard Jasmine give a soft gasp. That was followed by her crying out as she cum. Yes, the man with her was doing the job too, I realised.
        My first cum hit me, probably brought on by hearing what was happening next to me. It started slowly, building into a big one that consumed my body and mind for a short time. When I came back to normal, I found that his fucking had continued, steady, strong strokes through my rolling orgasm, keeping me going as we continued.
        Again, it was the steady fucking, feeling this man’s body working to please mine. Yes, it felt good, and I knew I wasn’t finished yet. As he continued, my body started to build towards what was becoming my second peak. So quickly, so fast after the first time.
        Yes, I was coming. My second orgasm was approaching. Well, perhaps it would be better to say my second orgasm was rushing at me, and I knew this was going to be a big one. That cock, this man, knew just what I needed, and he was working to get me off again. I was pleased, but surprised at how quickly it was happening.
        My orgasm hit me. Starting in my pussy and building through my body. It was a big one, powerful waves of pleasure, sweeping my mind away into a world of bliss. It took my body a while to recover from that and return to normal. I felt that cock was still inside me, but he had stopped moving while deep inside my body. I could feel the hard shaft pulsing, and I knew he had cum too and was delivering his load to me.
        “Mmmm! That was so good.” I said, expecting him to reply.
        But he didn’t. I felt the disappointment for a moment as he slipped from me, and then he was gone. I heard both men moving, then the door handle as they left the room.

        I was left lying there, my pussy full of cum from my mystery lover.
        “That was good!” I heard Jasmine say.
        “Yes, I replied. “Think it was your father.”
        “I knew it was your father with me,” she replied.
        “They didn’t say anything.”
        “I think that was their game to be mystery lovers,” I said.
        “Well, I don’t mind mystery visitors if they do that to me,” she laughed.
        “Yes, I agree,” I replied.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        The next morning, we were all outside. Three men were sitting drinking coffee before we went in for breakfast. I had been in for my early morning swim, and I was walking towards them still naked. They were watching as Jasmine and I approached. Obviously checking out our naked bodies like men always do.
        “Thank you for that visit to our room last night,” I said. “We had a great time.”
        “What visit? I didn’t visit you,” Sarvesh, the one in the middle, said with a smirk on his face. He obviously knew what happened last night.
        “I'm sure nobody came near your room,” Jeevan (my dad) said.
        “But it was you; I heard you,” Jasmine said.
        “No, we didn’t come near you,” Mootie (Jasmine’s dad) said.
        “But you were both there! The sex was great!” I said.
        “It must have been a pretty good dream,” Mandara (Mum) said.
        “I wasn’t a dream. It was real. There was man juice in my pussy this morning,” Jasmine said.
        “I had the same,” I agreed.
        But they kept to their story and wouldn’t admit that they had been in our bedroom during the night. But despite what they said, I know it was real. Jasmine confirmed it was, too. In the shower the next morning we both found the cum they had left inside us, so it wasn’t a dream like they tried to make out.
        “Oh well,” I finally said. “If we always have dreams like that, maybe we don't need men, then.”
        “Maybe we don't,” Jasmine laughed.
        “Yeah, right! As if any of us believe that,” Mootie laughed.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


        There is one last development before I end this part of my story. I had put in my notice with the school a week after we got home from New Zealand. After serving my two weeks' notice, I now had two weeks off before I began my work at the Game Reserve.
        On the Sunday morning of our Special Weekend, Sarvesh asked me, “Are you free on Monday, Riya? I am going to purchase a new van for our house, and since you are an expert on cars, I wonder if you would like to help me?”
        “I’m not an expert,” I replied, missing his joke, “But I am happy to help.”
        So, it was arranged for me to meet them at the company office.

        I was surprised that Mum and Amita were coming with me. I thought it was going to be just Sarvesh and me. At the company office, Sarvesh was waiting for us. He had my dad (Jeevan) and a house driver with him, too. We went in one of the older vans that Sarvesh intended to trade in for a new one. Well, that was the story I was told anyway.
        We had to go to another nearby town, which took us about an hour. At that place, Sarvesh knew of a man who traded and sold vehicles. He also had new cars as well. We visited his yard, which was just outside the town. It was full of vehicles, from trucks and vans to cars and even motorcycles. I was surprised there were so many.
        The man met Sarvesh as a good friend. It seemed Sarvesh brought most of his vehicles from here, and many of the company trucks too.
        “Good morning, my friend,” Sarvesh greeted him. “Is everything ready as we discussed?”
        The man gave a quick glance at me before replying, “Everything is ready, Sarvesh. I have the vans over there.”
        For a moment I thought they had been talking about me, but then Sarvesh was taken to see a couple of vans which he was considering purchasing.
        “Riya, why don’t you go have a look around the yard?” he said. “We’ll be a while here. If you find one you really like, remember which one it is. You can save up; we’ll come back to buy it.”
        So much for me helping him buy a van; it seemed like he wanted to get rid of me. I didn’t think there would be much hope of me buying a car for a while as I had almost no savings, having blown almost everything on spending money during our big trip overseas. But I decided to go have a look anyway.

        I went off to explore the car yard, but I didn’t know why, but Mum and Amita came along with me. I thought maybe Amita was looking for another car since she was taking an interest in a few. But why? She had a great car; I'd take it from her any day. It was perfect for someone single like me.
        Then Mum said, “What about that green one over there, Riya?”
        I looked where she was pointing, and there was a green sports car sitting by itself. It was a two-seater with a fold-back hood. When I looked closer, I saw it was like Auntie Amita had, but hers was red.
        I went over to look at it and liked it straight away. Green, that was my favourite colour and a small sports car, a two-seat one, would suit me well. A man had arrived and began showing me around and all the features. He even opened where the motor was. It was clean inside and had very shiny bodywork. The motor looked powerful but not too much.
        Suddenly, the idea came to me that I could see myself driving it.
        But when I looked, I could not see the price sign. This car didn’t have one.
        “How much is it?” I asked.
        “Sorry,” the man said. “It has already been sold.”
        “What? Why show it to me if it is sold?”
        That made me feel a bit angry!
        I looked behind me to see that Sarvesh and Jeevan were there. I was feeling a bit annoyed; this all seemed a big waste of time. Why go to all that trouble of showing me if this car wasn’t for sale? I think they could see it in my face.
        “Calm down, Riya,” Sarvesh said as he put his hand on my shoulder. “It’s just a car.”
        “But I...” I began, ready to go off at them.
        Then Dad smiled at me. “Why don’t you get in and see what it feels like?” he asked.
        “Not much point; it isn’t for sale,” I replied.
        “Try it anyway, honey,” Mum said. “See how you like it.”
        ‘Oh, well,’ I thought. I opened the door and sat in the driver’s seat.
        Oh, it felt good. Just right for me. I could really see myself driving a car like this. The seat was soft as I sank into it. The steering wheel had a cover on it that felt right for my hands. I could reach most of the controls without my shoulders lifting off the seat, which Ian had told me was important in a car. Yes, this car felt good to sit in.
        “Here are the keys,” the man said, smiling. “Start it up if you want.”
        Well, I was sitting in it, so I might as well start it.
        The motor started, first try, with a roar. Louder than I had expected. But it sounded nice and seemed to run smoothly.
        “Take it for a drive around the test track,” the man said.
        Around the outside of the yard was a test track. I engaged the auto and began to slowly move forward. Getting used to the feel of the car. On the track, I went a bit faster, my confidence growing with the car. Oh yes! I really liked it. Liked everything about it. The second time around the track, I went a bit faster, and the third round I was really going for it. It handled so well. Just what I would want in my own car. I wished it could be mine, but sadly it wasn't.
        I pulled up in front of them, wishing it were mine. Yes, this car was really growing on me.
        Suddenly, Dad got in beside me. “Take me for a ride in your new car, Riya,” he said.
        “My car?” I asked.
        “Yes. Didn’t you just buy it?”
        “I didn’t, but I love the car.”
        The man leaned over and handed me some paperwork. “See, you own it. There is your name.”
        I was stunned. Struggling to get my mind around what had just happened. I looked at them. They were all smiling. I looked down at the paperwork. It appeared real, and there was my name. What was going on? What had just happened?
        The man continued, “After taking Jeevan for a ride, come into the office to sign the real papers, and the car is yours.”
        I could not believe this. I owned the car already. Obviously, more devious scheming from my parents and that naughty Sarvesh. Yes, it was like him doing something like this. But Dad and Mum too! How would Mum know which car to take me to? Why were Dad and Sarvesh standing behind me? Yes, it was all a big set-up! Not that I had anything to complain about. I’d got a car out of it.
        I got out of the car and gave them both a huge hug. Then I hugged Sarvesh and Amita, too. Why her? Because she was there, I suppose. I might have hugged the man if he hadn’t walked away. I followed him into the office to sign the real papers, showing him my ID and driver’s license, which were recorded, too.
        When I came out, Dad said, “You still owe me that ride in your new car, Riya.”
        In the excitement, I’d forgotten about that.
        “OK, Dad. I’ll do it now.”
        I got in, and he got in beside me. “Take me home, Riya. Take us back to our house.”
        Another surprise. I looked around at the others standing and watching. I looked down to see the petrol gauge was on full, more than enough to get to our hometown.
        “Don’t worry about us, Riya. We are bringing the two new vans back. I saw Amita was already sitting in one van, and the driver was in the other. As I watched, Amita began moving to pull up behind my new car. The other van was moving too.
        Sarvesh had turned to the car yard owner, shook his hand, and thanked him. He also thanked the salesman, saying, “Thanks for playing along with us.”
        He turned to me. “We got you, Riya. We got you good!”
        See what I mean about that man, always plotting and scheming. But I shouldn’t complain; I got a really nice car out of it. I will be using it to drive to the Game Reserve each day.
        I couldn’t be annoyed at them for their skullduggery. I was so happy.
        (“Skullduggery,” that is a great word. I must remember it. Found some others like it: - trickery; shenanigans; hanky-panky; monkey business; jiggery-pokery.) Must remember all of them.

        But there is more to this story. A week or so before, a digger had cut an access road and area into the slope next to the pool. When we had driven my car home, I found workmen erecting a carport where I would keep my car in shelter when I wasn’t using it. Being in South India, there was no need for walls, just enough shelter so the car wouldn't get wet. It wasn’t really a wet-weather car anyway.

                So that is all from us,
                        Love from,
                                   Riya.

THE END!!


Index of Letters                  Story 319 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 318.


Forward to Story ???.                  Future Stories Being Written.



Disclaimer.
        It has been brought to our attention that some readers are misunderstanding our writing here. This whole blog is under a warning that sexual content appears here. We don't hide this and wish to abide by the Blogspot rules. If you have a problem with a page, please leave a comment at the bottom so we can review and fix your concern. Just reporting to Blogspot doesn't help us to know what exactly the problem is, and so we're unable to fix it.
        In all our stories, anyone involved in sexual activities is over the age of 18. The legal age where we live in New Zealand is 16, but we are happy with the age 18 limit. Keep in mind that some characters have featured in earlier stories as children, but time has gone by, and now they are adults. There are over 25 years between Letter 1 and this story, so any babies in those earlier stories will now be adults.
        This blog follows a group of people who belong to a sexual-swapping group based on our real sex-swapping nudist group. As we are in real life, the characters in these stories are mainly married, and some do have young children. While these children might be mentioned, in no case will they be involved in any sexual activities. This follows what we do when the writer's team meet for our real parties. Lots of fun, lots of sex, but no kids!
                (This message will appear in all new stories.)
                                Anne and the writing team.



No comments:

Post a Comment