Thursday 10 January 2013

Letter 44 Three Way Swapping.




            From Shanti and Mike,

            To Joseph and Lizamoa,

Hi, Joseph and Lizamoa,
        Well, now it is only a couple of days until we leave for India. I know that this letter was totally unplanned but since we had a story to tell we decided to write it before our trip so it doesn't become lost in the many Indian adventures which I know we’ll have to write about when we return. Since there is no way this letter could ever reach you in time we will just bring it with us and not even bother posting it. I am also not going to waste any time on any other news, instead just get straight on with our story. In fact, this is actually more a couple of stories than one story.

        In its original form, this letter was divided into two parts. First I introduced the stories and told of my adventure with Peter and then Mike took over and told us about his fun with Sharon. Later, after our friends found out about the letters books in India they decided there needed to be a third story in this letter, written about what Jenny or Steve did.
        With some help from Sahnti, this has now been added as a third section, written mostly by Steve.

Shanti and Peter.


Hi from Shanti.
        During the time that the ‘first’ series of stories were being written and swapped, another set of adventures took place in New Zealand. This happened only a month before we are due to fly out to India. It is not such sexy story but it is very important to the Letters Series since it is the point at which two other couples crossed the line concerning partner swapping.
        But I am getting ahead of myself here so let me start from the beginning. We decided to take a trip to Taupo for the long weekend, all six of us travelling together in one van and we rented a holiday house there for a few days. It was a bit on the small size, only two bedrooms and so we made do with a pullout couch in the lounge as well. It was quite comfortable and nicely furnished. I would be happy to go back there again one day.
        The first night we were in Taupo we decided to go for a swim in some nearby hot pools. What I liked about these pools is that they have some large private pools which can easily accommodate six people and of course since they were private, swimsuits weren’t required.
        All naked, we were sitting in this spa, enjoying the hot water talking about our trip to India when, as is often the case with our group, the subject of sex came up.

        “Did you guys swap partners with Joseph and Liz?” Sharon suddenly dropped on me.
        I paused for a moment wondering how to answer that one. “Yes, we did.” I finally replied.
        “I thought you guys might have. You two seemed pretty close to them.”
        “We did it the night after the Ripper Stripper Party,” I explained.
        “And it didn’t bother either of you?”
        “No, not really,” I replied. “We both sort of knew it was coming. When we did, I think both Mike and I were ready. I know Joseph and Lizamoa were too. Actually, it was Liz who proposed the idea.”
        “Liz!” Jenny said, entering the conversation. “That girl is surprising. She can be quite bold when she wants to. She was ready to party that night we went to the club.”
        “What about you guys?” I asked. “There might be some opportunities for you as well when we get to India.”
        “Sounds like fun,” Jenny laughed. “We can try that big cock again, can't we Sharon?”
        “You don’t mind partner swapping?” I asked.
        “Well we sort of did that already at the party, didn’t we? And neither Steve or Peter complained.” said Sharon.
        “I suppose you did,” Shanti said. “But Steve and Peter were probably too busy rocking Lizamoa's boat to notice what you two were doing.”
        “And we’ve swapped with Steve and Sharon too,” Jenny added.
        “I didn’t know about that,” I said in surprise.
        “Yes. We thought about asking you to join us but weren’t sure what your reaction would be,” Sharon explained.
        “Peter and I have talked about it with you and Mike too. Peter fancies you Shanti.” Jenny said with a shy smile.
        “Really? Does he?” I said. “Well, I wouldn’t mind with him either.”
        I looked across at Peter and smiled. He had suddenly taken a greater interest in our conversation. 
        “I’d like to try it with Mike,” Sharon said.
        “And I’d be happy with Steve again,” Jenny added.
        “Ok then, it’s all arranged,” I said. “Let’s do it tonight?”
        “What? Tonight?” Jenny said a bit surprised. “Are you serious?”
        I suddenly thought I might have been a bit fast suggesting we do it that night.
        “I suppose we could,” said Sharon. “That’s if you two are up for it.”
        “Yes, I don’t mind,” said Jenny.
        “And I've already said, 'I’m in too,'” I laughed.
        “Well it’s all settled then,” said Sharon. "Let's swap husbands tonight."
        Up until now the three guys had just been listening but not involved. Now Steve burst into our conversation. “Hey, you girls. What about us? Do we get any say in this?”
        “No Steve, you don’t,” Sharon told him. “You'll put your cock where I tell you too or you'll get nothing at all.”
        “What? That’s not fair. What if one of us doesn’t want the girl you selected for us?”
        Maybe Steve would have liked being my sex partner instead of having Jenny again I thought. And I wouldn’t have said no to him either. But the conversation carried on as Sharon replied to him:-
        “Just be thankful you have a girl. We could have been organising an all-girls night.”
        “No way Sharon. You wouldn’t do that. You’ve never done anything with a girl before.”
        “How do you know what I’ve done? Have you forgotten that camping trip I took with those four women in Australia before we got married.”
        Steve didn’t reply. He just looked at her a bit funny. Maybe he was wondering if Sharon had actually been with another girl.
        So that was how it happened. Suddenly the guys found themselves in a partner swap. I was matched with Peter, Jenny was with Steve and Sharon was with Mike.

        When we got back to our rental house we each returned to our rooms then our husbands went off to their sex partner’s room.
        Before he left I asked Mike how he felt about what we were doing.
        “I’m OK with it,” he said. “I like Sharon. She is a nice girl.”
        “Would you have rather had Jenny?”
        “No. No, not at all. I’m fine with Sharon,” he replied. Then he added with a smile, “Anyway, the way we are going it will only be a matter of time before Jenny and I get together.”
        I hadn’t thought any further than tonight and maybe with Joseph and Liz in India but Mike was right, we had now crossed the line regarding partner swapping.

        Well, Mike left and a little while later Peter knocked on my door. I know I had partner swapped with you Joseph but doing it with Peter that night suddenly made me a bit nervous somehow. I was bold in the pool arranging this but now! It had been so easy doing it with you but here it was different. I heard the knock and for a few moments, I didn’t respond to answer it.
        Then the knocking came again. He was probably getting a bit worried. Ha! Ha! But this time I called for him to come in.
        The door opened and he came in. He came straight over to me and held me. Looking at me he asked, “Are you ready for this?”
        I nodded ‘yes.’
        “OK then. We better get our gear off first,” he said.
        His hands came up to my blouse and he began undoing the top couple of buttons. Soon he had my blouse off which was quickly followed by my bra. In return, I had managed to get his shirt off too. After that, it didn’t take long before we were both naked.
        We went straight to the bed and we didn’t even bother getting under the cover. I just lay back and he climbed on top of me. Soon I felt him as he tried to enter me but it wasn’t going too well. I was still too dry. I think he must have realised this at about the same time I did.
        “Sorry, I was rushing it a bit, wasn't I?” he said.
        He got off me and began giving my pussy some treatment with his tongue. This was better and soon my body was warming to his attentions. As he continued I was becoming more and more excited. But I think we both underestimated the power of those long slow strokes his tongue was giving my pussy because suddenly my climax hit me.
        “Damn!” he said in surprise.
        As I recovered my breath all I could say was, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.”
        “That’s OK,” he said grinning. “At least now we both know you’re warmed up and ready for me.”
        “I suppose that’s one way of looking at it,” I replied with a grin.
        Well, that sort of messed things up in a way because now I was satisfied but he still wasn’t. We return to our original position with him on the top. This time he entered me with ease and soon he was pumping into me. It felt good and I think if it had gone on a little bit longer I might have cum again too but then suddenly I felt his body jerk as he began to cum. This spoiled the rhythm for me and so after he was spent he just rolled off me.
        We both cleaned up in the bathroom, one after another. We didn’t even shower together, which might have been more fun, and then we returned to the lounge. When we discovered that Steve and Jenny were still at it, we quietly retreated into the kitchen until they had finished.
        I must say I was a bit disappointed in the sex with Peter. It wasn’t your fault Peter. You are a great guy, we just took things too fast and messed it up a bit, that’s all. We'll make sure it's better next time.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Mike and Sharon.


Hi from Mike.
        Now I must tell you about what happened with Sharon and I. The idea of partner swapping sort of took off with the girls but caught us guys by surprise. One minute they were talking about what Shanti and I had done with our Indian friends then suddenly they were deciding to do it themselves.
        I was rather liked how they managed to decide who would sleep with who but it worked out well for all of us. I was also amused the way Sharon put Steve back in his place when he asked if us guys got a say. She told him he should be thankful that they weren’t arranging an all-girls night. Steve dismissed this as a joke but I am not so sure that they might actually do it one day. Those three girls are fairly close you know.

        Well, when I went to Sharon’s room she was waiting for me sitting on the bed. I went and sat beside her. For a while, she didn’t say too much and I began to wonder if she was having cold feet about this swapping idea.
        “You OK with this, Sharon?” I asked her. “You know this swapping partners thing.”
        She hesitated for a few moments and then said. “Yes, I think so, Mike.”
        “Well, we don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”
        “No! Don’t be silly. I want to do it and I know you do too. It is just how do we start.”
        “How did it go when you were with Peter?” I asked.
        “Oh we just took our clothes off and got into bed, then we just sort of did it like that,” she said. “But I must admit, we were all pretty drunk.”
        “Well maybe we should do the same and take our clothes off first, hold each other and see what happens then,” I suggested.
        Looking back at it this was probably the wrong way to do things as we each ended up taking our own clothes off. Not a very sexy way of doing things. We should have stripped each other, maybe even had a shower or something together first like I had done with Lizamoa. That would have broken the ice and got us both more turned on.

        Anyway once we had got undressed we both got into bed. I know I had seen Sharon naked a number of times and even earlier that evening we had sat together naked in the hot pool but now, for some reason, she wanted to pull the cover up over us. Anyway, I wasn’t worried either way. I just decided since she was obviously a bit nervous I would take things a bit slower.
        We started by cuddling and then a bit of petting and feeling up each other. This was soon having the right effect on both of us. I then went down to her breasts, sucking and licking her nipples. Her reaction to this surprised me. She is obviously very sensitive there and soon she was moaning and holding my head hard against herself. A very positive sign I thought.
        I was going to move down to her pussy but she suddenly had other ideas. She pulled me up on top herself and was in a real rush to get me inside her. I lined myself up and easily entered her with one firm push. Almost immediately she was bucking around under me and it was hard to start any sort of rhythm with her. I was only inside her for a few moments when suddenly she cums. That was a bit of an eye opener for me at how quickly she went off like that.
        Anyway once we had got that out of the way we settled down for some good sex. She came again before I had my climax. As I came I could feel my cock jerking, filling her pussy with my sperm.
        So that was about all that happened with Sharon. It felt good and I was happy with the sex but we would have done better if we had a whole night together. I made up my mind to make sure we did get a whole night next time since that had worked out better like that with Lizamoa.
        Soon we were dressed and in the kitchen with Shanti and Peter listening to Steve and Jenny really going for it in the lounge. I wouldn’t mind hearing what happened with them someday.
        Well, that's all from me so I'll hand you back to you Shanti.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Steve and Jenny.


Steve here.
        I am not sure how to go about writing a letter in their Letters Books but we think this should be included anyway so I will just write the story and then allow Shanti to make any editing required.
        We were in India when Shanti and Joseph showed us this series of letters/stories which they had been sending to each other. We got to read some of them there and they told us about some of the other stories too but it was only when we got back to New Zealand that we realised the full extent of this project when Shanti loaned us her copy.
        We had finally got to the last stories about our trip to India. It was then that Sharon and I this story. We were reading it when we noticed that the last part was missing from this partner swapping set, Jenny and me together. So we decided I should write it as a surprise for Shanti and Mike. During the process, Jenny helped me a lot, as did Sharon and Peter a little bit too. Once it was finished we gave it to Shanti one evening. She was surprised but quickly agreed to add it to the Letters Books.
        I thought she would include it as a separate story but no, she said it had to be added here. A few days later I received an email comtaining a word file with a draft copy of this new improved story. There was my part of the story, almost as I had written it and then there was a conclusion added at the bottom. So here it is the section of this story of three.

So now to my story.
        It was funny how this worked out without us guys even having a say in what was happening. Suddenly the girls decided to do a partner swap and we just were expected to take part as well. It wouldn’t have been much of a partner swap if we had refused Ha! Ha! But then, I think the girls knew which way we would go anyway.
        Sharon and I were new in Auckland. We had just arrived from Australia as I had been employed to establish a new chain of gyms here.
        We soon got to know Jenny as she lived with her family in the house next-door. The day after we arrived she came over to meet us. From the start, we both hit it off with her. Jenny was very helpful since we were new to this country and we became good friends with her. As her relationship with her new boyfriend, Peter, grew we soon got to know him and his friend Mike as well. Of course this Indian girl, Shanti was often with Mike when we saw him too. Soon we three couples had become close friends.
        Well getting back to my story. I was happy that I ended up with Jenny. I've always liked her. We didn’t get a bedroom so we had to make do with the lounge on a pull out couch. At first, we considered the couch but that didn’t work out too well so we finally settled on the soft sheepskin in front of the fireplace.
        I quickly decided that the best way to get our clothes off was to strip each other so we did a strip similar to what they had done at the Ripper Stripper Party with us each taking turns to remove our clothing. I like doing it this way as it makes things a bit sexier. I added a bit of feeling and necking to help get us going and by the time we were naked I think we were both getting a bit turned on.
        When I was with Jenny before, I discovered that in bed she was very different to my Sharon. You might say Sharon is good in bed but she tends to be a bit more passive. By that I mean she tends to allow the man to take the lead although she can surprise you at times too. With Jenny, when you first meet her she comes across being quiet and gentle but once you get to know you find there is a bold out-going nature underneath. This second nature comes out strongly when she becomes aroused in bed. When she gets turned on she can be like a little wildcat on heat. I hope you are not offended by that Jenny.

        "A 'wild cat' you say. No never! I'm just a little pussy cat. LOL"   ( Jenny )
                        (A hand written comment found on the final draft copy.)

        That was what I was trying to achieve with her that evening. Once I got her turned on, I knew the sex would be good. In this, she didn’t disappoint me. In fact, you could say she surprised me in the way she became even more aggressive than she had been with me the first time. I wouldn't have believed that was possible but it was!
        As I said above, first we attempted to use the couch but this didn’t work since the couch was a bit too short for us to completely lie down. So the next best thing was the floor, the soft sheep skin rug in particular. The first time Jenny and I had been together we’d done it on a bed. This was a bit different doing it on the floor.
        We tried it with me on top but the floor was still a bit hard. Then Jenny suggested that it might go better if she was on top. I had no objection to that and so we changed positions. I rolled onto my back for her and she jumped at me, straddling me so she was sitting over me with one leg either side of me. She was leaning forward with her hands pinning me down almost as if we were in a wrestling match. Then without even using her hand, she lined herself up with my cock and with one gentle downward thrust I entered her.
        For a while, we were doing it like that with her using hip movements to rub her pussy and clit against the hard shaft of my cock to continued building our feelings for each other. It felt good and I knew we were both heading for some great sex but I felt she was controlling me. Holding back, not fully committing herself. I tried humping up at her but she leant further forward, pulling away from me so I was barely entering her. When I stopped she returned to her former position again. She was controlling me, holding me off. Holding me back from cumming.
        I just lay back and allowed her to continue building us both up. The feelings, my desire for her was continuing to rise. I knew before long these feelings must burst with a powerful orgasm. But she kept working me with her hips, slowly building me but controlling me, holding me back from my cum. I had not had a girl do this before. Usually, I lead and I usually bring the girl to her orgasm but this girl was doing that to me instead. It was both exciting and frustrating at the same time.
        Suddenly, I reached out with both hands. She was so engrosed in what she was doing I caught her by surprise. One of my hands went for a nipple on her left breast while my other hand went for her clitty. I gave them both a sharp pinch at the same time.         She gave a gasp. This was followed by a moan as she flung herself forward onto me. The sex which followed was hard and aggressive. Yes, the little wild-cat had returned. I know she cum a couple of times before my orgasm burst. It was good sex, hard sex, aggressive sex. Sex which I had not expecting from Jenny which it made it even better too.

        She rolled off me and soon began rubbing me and playing with my balls and cock. Then she bent down and took me into her mouth. With her tongue working at me, with her lips gripping me, her mouth sucking me. It felt good and soon began having the right effect too. When she saw I had recovered my erection she asked if I wanted to try it again. Of course with an erection like that she didn’t really need to ask that, did she?
        This time she lay on the floor while I was on top. Soon I was thrusting into her as she bucked around beneath me, moaning and crying out with pleasure. Then she gasped, gave a cry and came. It was hot to see her do that. To feel her body responding to me. It sent me into my second orgasm too.
        We were about to get dressed when Jenny said, “No sign of the others yet.”
        “I thought they’d be finished by now. We took long enough.”
        Then Peter walked in, “Yes you did take long enough,”
        “Peter!” Jenny gasped in surprise. Then she noticed the other three too. “How long have you guys been there?”
        “Long enough to catch the end of your little show,” Sharon laughed.
        “Yes,” added Shanti. “I don’t think we need to ask if you guys had a good time, do we?”
        Well, what could we say? Of course, we did have a good time and it seems like we entertained them as well.

        It might have been fun to have tried with Shanti but then I enjoyed being with Jenny again too. I talked with Sharon that night and she agreed that we should continue partner swapping with our friends.
        “What about India?” I asked.
        “What do you mean?”
        “Well didn’t Shanti say there might be some fun for us in India too?”
        “Yes she did, didn’t she.”
        “What do you think she meant?” I asked. “Just with them or was she thinking of the Indian couple as well.”
        “I wouldn’t mind trying with Joseph again,” Sharon giggled.
        “I think Liz is hot too,” I added.
        “Well let’s hope we get the chance then,” I heard her say as she rolled over to go to sleep.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Conclusion


Hi from Shanti again.
        So that was how we came to get into a three-way partner swap with our friends in the motel in Taupo. We were still all naked, sitting in the lounge looking at each other.
        "So how did it go for you guys?" Steve asked.
        This started a conversation that concluded there was only one couple that was really happy with their sex session and even they admitted it could have been better if they'd been on a decent bed.
        We all agreed that we should have taken the whole night and been more relaxed, not so rushed. Yes everyone made mistakes but I was happy about this open and frank conversation where everyone could admit what they did wrong and how it could have been better.
        "I was a stuff-up for all of us," Steve laughed. "Shows how much we know about sex."
        "More like it's what we don't know about taking another sex partner," I corrected him.
        "Yeah," Steve said. "Now the big question is, 'Would we do it again?'"
        "I'd like to try again," Sharon said.
        "And me too," Peter added.
        Soon we had all agreed to give it a go again. We were all looking forward to new adventures when we got to India too.

        This is the last of our stories before we leave to visit you in India. No time left to post it so we'll hand deliver it when we get there.

                Looking forward to being with you.
                        Love from,
                                Everyone here.


2 comments:

  1. An interesting story.
    I noticed the girls made the planning and expected the men to take part. This is good. Then we get to read about the three different sex they were doing.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asami
      This story was a bit of a mix of writers. Anne and Shandra did their work first then Susan added the last part. Since then the rest of us have played with it too. I believe it could still do with some more work but its published now so it will stay like this.
      Allan

      Delete