Saturday 20 February 2016

Story 177 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 177

                                                                                        Posted by Susan.
        Now I have a problem here. 
        On one hand, we have Paula, an older woman, in her late 50s, even early 60s. (Her exact age has never been established) She has shown she still has a good appetite for sex. She did a great job with the Indian guy Jeevan. Now she has her eye on a younger man, Jeremy. 
        On the other hand, we have Jeremy, maybe not as experienced as Paula but more than makes up for it with his youth. Already we have seen him involved in some sexy action on Rottnest Island. So my question now is how will Jeremy and Paula go together?

        I talked with an online friend of mine, actually the real Jeremy, the man we named the character after. He said he thought Paula might play it carefully, not being sure about this new man. I wasn’t so sure about that but I took his advice on-board. Then I talked to Mary, an older friend of ours. Mary and her husband have just recently got involved in some of our real sexual adventures. They are writing about it in a page in the title bar above. She agreed with Jeremy that they might take it a bit carefully at first.
        Next, I did some online research – yes I read the story on this blog about Paula and Jeevan together. That was a complete contradiction to how Jeremy and Mary were saying I should write this. My indecision ran into another writers meeting. By then we had almost overrun publication date and I still hadn’t even begun writing.

       I threw it down in front of the meeting. The result is what happens in this story. I won’t tell you. You need to read it yourself.     

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 177

No comments:

Post a Comment