Saturday 27 February 2016

Story 178 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 178

                                                                                        Posted by Ayaka.
       We were working on the sexy stories from Australia but since all of these were add-ins we were getting behind on our publication dates. My story regarding a three-some that Joyce and Jeremy had with David, just wasn’t coming together so I came up with an idea to buy us some more time. An extra story that didn’t need much work to complete would be perfect. In the end, it needed a lot of work but I didn't know it at the time.
       David and Katrina talk online a lot for the business of shipping containers full of produce so what if they took the chance to talk a bit naughty? What if they got into some cyber-sex together? I thought about some of the times I had done that myself in private chats online. What if I used one of those chats just changing the names etc?

       Then an idea hit me. I still had a copy of the very first time I had cyber-sex with a man online. I could use that! I asked him and he thought it was a great idea. He even added some suggestions to improve it too. It was easy to change all the names to David & Katrina then I was ready to go.
       Anne and Susan liked the idea but when I read it out at a writers meeting we began to make more changes. Both Anne and Susan had a go at it too adding, removing and changing. We found a problem where a lot of coding needed changing too. What we finally published has changed a lot but much of that original chat is still there.

       The final touch was in my next Story 179. Jeremy tells us that David turned up at their house horny. That was because he had been talking to Katrina online. Talking naughty things while doing naughty things. 

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 178

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Ayaka. I'm glad I got to be a part of it. So does this qualify me as one of the writers now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to ask you re girlfriend about that as she is the boss now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriend Anne?
    You make me so sad! You are my girlfriend. You know that.
    Intelligent, clever, kind-hearted, and sexy too.
    How can I have any other as my girl friend?
    James.

    ReplyDelete