Sunday 30 July 2017

Story 202 Amita’s Distractions.


Hi from Steve,
        Amita is a sexy woman. I really like her. Great sense of humour and a fun girl to be with. Loves sex too and she’s good at it. I like her body as well. She is tall and slim, smaller breasts, great nipples with those wide dark areolas, a flat stomach, slim waist and those long legs. Sexy girl! Don't you just love it? For a girl who doesn’t work-out much and has had 2 kids, she keeps herself in really good shape too.       
        I don’t know what made her call my hand like that. Offering to play with her tits had been nothing more than a joke. With the game and all, I thought she'd be too busy to play with me. Well, after all, she was the unofficial umpire of the Strip XXX game. So I don’t know why she suddenly agreed to leave the game and go off with me. But she did and of course, I had no problems with it either. Who would have a problem with it? 
        We could have played around a bit, somewhere near the pool, even done it all for that matter but she had sort of promised me ‘much more than playing with her tits.’ To be honest I wanted much more too. I think she was looking for somewhere more private, certainly more comfortable than the hard concrete beside the pool. Not that she wasn't looking for something hard, mind. We didn't decide where, well I didn't anyway, just followed her off into the house.
        As she came over to me, I put my arm around her waist and she slipped her arm around mine too. She is almost the same height as me and naked like me so my hand contacted the smoothness of her waist. That was how we walked off.
        I heard her husband Sarvesh laugh, saying, “There goes our umpire.”   
       My wife said something like, "Those two can't keep away from each other."
       I heard Mike say, "Hope she behaves for him this time.
       Others laughed at that.
      There were some other smart-arse comments too but I didn’t catch them all.
      “They’re just jealous they don’t get to play with a hottie like you,” I told her as my hand slips down to squeeze her sexy arse.
       “Or I horny guy like you,” she added with a smile as her hand moved down to give my arse a light slap too.
       As you can guess, that brought another round of remarks from those watching us leave, those in the peanut gallery.
       We were both under no illusions where this was going to go. I fully expected she was ready for a good fucking and I certainly was ready to give her one. We went into the house and she led me upstairs and to my surprise, turned down the wing to the master bedroom. This was being used by Katrina and David as the honeymoon suite but Amita didn’t seem to be bothered.
       “Aren’t Katrina and David supposed to be here?”
       “Yes, but they will be busy for a while.”
       “Yes,” I agreed. “They seem to be enjoying the game.”
       “Katrina told me it was a fantasy of David’s to play. It seems he liked that story so she asked me to arrange it for them.”
       “I know she enjoyed the game last time. Got lots of attention from us guys and loved it too.”
       “So, they won’t be needing this room for a while,” she explained.
       “I expect not.”
       “And I’m not intending to stay. Just give each other a good fucking and then get back to the party.”
       “So, you can get your pussy filled with some more cock?” I laughed.
       “Something like that,” she replied grinning.
       She quickly moved a few items of clothing off the bed. I watched as she bent over the bed with her sexy arse pointed towards me. Those long brown legs leading me eyes up along the backs of her thighs to her arse. The cheeks were split open revealing her little-puckered arse hole and the juicy lips of her cunt down to her pussy bush deep between her thighs. Oh, what a delicious sight that was. Certainly enough to get my erection underway.
        I stepped up behind her, my hand running over the cheek of her arse, stopping for a moment at her tiny bum hole before going for her pussy. I played with her there, my fingers running along the length of her wet lips. She was split and open. Open and ready. Looked good, felt good too.
       “Mmmmm Naughty!” she moaned.
       “Your pussy likes that, does she?”
       “Yes…… Oh yes!”
       I gave her arse cheek a light slap, making a noise but not hurting her much.
       “Naughty girl!”
       "Hey!"
       My fingers returned to her cunt and as I rubbed her I could feel her lips juicing up.
       “Hot, wet pussy…..Nice!” I said.
       “So, what are you going to do about it?”
       That was cheeky but I had a reply ready.
       “You just watch me!”
       "Not just watch. I want to feel too!"
       "I'm sure you will,"
       "Mmmm"
       She was bent over the bed now, her body supported by her hands. Meanwhile, I continued playing with her pussy, now with two fingers thrusting into her. My other hand reached forward under her, for her tit. I could feel the swelling of her breast, bigger now as it hung from her. I felt the nipple had hardened too. I love these big Indian nipples, big black nipples, something a man could really get his mouth around. Sucking hard Indian nipples, now there's a distraction.
         Of course, in this position, my cock was now pressed up against her. It only took a minor adjustment and I found her entrance and pressed into her. I felt the warm wetness of her pussy open invitingly, I went in deeper. It felt good and pressing in between her thighs like that it, felt tight too. I was surprised how easily she took me.
        She gave a gasp, partly surprised but partly pleasure too. I thought, 'Come on girl, you've had cocks like that before, my cock too. It's not that big a deal!'
        My hands returned to her hips, holding her as I began to fuck her. I was in no hurry being more interested in enjoying the process than getting into hard core fucking. I started slowly, taking long slow strokes. Driving deep inside her, enjoying the way her warm cunt wrapped around and gripped me. Each thrust followed by that long slow pull back. Again, enjoying the feeling of her cunt lips sliding over the length of my cock. Opening to allow me in almost all the way, gripping me as I pulled back almost all the way out. Oh, did it feel good!
        I looked down at arse. I could see her long back leading down to the smooth round of her arse cheeks. They were split and open allowing me to see down in between. I could see my cock moving between her black lips. I allowed a large glob of spit to drop from my mouth and land just above her bum hole. It ran down and I played with it with a thumb. Rubbing the juice over the outside of her bum hole, she felt that, liked it too,
        All the time I continued driving into her with long steady strokes. This went on for a while before I felt it was time to speed things up. I started to increase speed and was setting into giving her a good fucking when suddenly she stopped me.
        “No, Steve. Not like this,” she said.
        “What?”
        “I want you properly.”
        “I thought we were doing it properly.”
        “Well, for you, maybe. But it’s not good for me,” she complained.
        I realised maybe it wasn’t so good after all since I wasn’t contacting her sensitive clitty. I pulled back right out of her.
        “Ok, then,” I said. “How do you want it?”
        “On the bed,” she replied. “You on top.”
        "Ok then."
        I was fine with that because this time I knew she was serious, not playing games. I stepped back from her as she climbed onto the bed. I watched as she settled back against the pillows and then climbed on to join her. Her thighs were open for me and her pussy inviting. And what a good looking pussy it was too. Her firm brown thighs leading to that forest of pubic hair where they joined. This was a natural pussy, no attempt to shave or control it, maybe just lightly trimmed. Bushy too, covering the whole triangle between her thighs.
        Below her proud mount was her open lips. They were open too, the black engorged flesh revealing the excited state of their owner. Yes, these Indian girls are dark down there and on their nipples, where European girls are pink, these girls are deep chocolate black. Now, these black folds of flesh were glistening wet, again betraying the sexual state of their owner.
        I couldn’t resist reaching for her, my fingers running over her open lips. She was so wet, so ready for me. I loved that. She gave a deep throaty moan at my touch. It was a sexual turn-on knowing a woman was like this. So, ready for a man’s cock, my cock! Well, if it was cock she was after, then it was time she got some.
        I moved forward and settled in between her open thighs. I pressed in against her as she easily took me in again. I felt my cock find her wetness as I entered her again. My first thrust made her gasp as I went in deep but soon she was responding to me.
        “Mmmm, that’s how I like it,” she purred.
        “Good,” was all I managed to reply.
        "Fuck me," she urged, slapping my arse.
        I increased my speed slightly.
        "I want cock," she said. "Your cock."
        That was sexy! Her urging me on like that.
        "Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me hard."
        Now I really started to move. I thrust into her, then my hips pulling back to thrust into her again. The feeling of her juicy wet cunt, willingly taking me, was so good. My first few strokes had been slow and controlled but before long my desires were getting the better of me. I began to speed up, driving into her with more force. Hard fast thrusts, going in all the way.
       She loved that too. Before long she was responding to me. Humping back at me, my every thrust met by her pelvis humping back. She was gasping out instructions. "Harder, harder." and "Go faster." This girl was really asking for it and I was ready to give it too. 
       "Fuck me, Steve," she was urging me.
       I was inspired to go even faster.
       "Drive that big cock into me! Make me cum!"
       Oh wow! That was a turn-on. 
       The whole process was driving us forward, building passion and sexual desires, building the need for fulfilment. All thoughts were driven from my head other than the feelings, the joys of fucking this sexy woman. She was a hot one, fucking back at me giving me as much as I was giving her. I could feel her body working under me, feel her moving against me. I love it when a woman responds like this. I love to feel her but also hear her too. 
       Yes, she was vocal too. Deep throaty moans in my ear. Crying out. Urging me to go faster and harder. Urging me to cum in her hot cunt.
       I began to realise we were getting there now. She was bucking around a bit under me now, losing control of her humping. I knew she was getting close. I also knew I was too.
       She said something in Indian. Don’t know what but it sounded sexy. Sounded exotic and erotic. Her body gave a massive hump up at me almost throwing me off. She gave a cry as she cum.
       I felt the shudder of her whole body as she moaned in my ear and wriggled around under me. I felt her pussy closed to grip me even tighter. Her body humphing around under me, out of timing, out of control. It was sexy to experience a woman have an orgasm like that. It drove me over too. 
       My cock jerked and began pumping my cum into her. By now she was past her peak and realised what I was doing. I felt her pelvis push up against me, pressing my cock deeper inside her. Yes, she wanted it. Wanted all the cum I could give her. Ready to take in all too. My balls tightened and my cock jerked, filling her with my cum.
       When I finished and began to relax, I rolled off her to lay beside her. We were both out of breath by what had become a very intense love making session. It had been a good one, right up there among good orgasms too. I knew it had been good for her too.
       She sat up with her legs over the side of the bed as partly she turned to me, smiling.
       “That was good,” she said, her hand reached out to touch my chest.
       “You were good too,” I replied as my fingers trailed down the long sweep of her back.
       She didn’t reply to that, just smiled again. She knew what it had been like for both of us.

       Suddenly she gave my chest a light slap. “Come on, Steve. I want to get back.”
       I knew she was keen on seeing what was going on down by the pool. In a way, I was interested too. But I also wouldn’t have minded staying there a bit longer. Maybe having another go with her too but it wasn’t to be.
       As I rolled off the bed, I knew that my sex was over with this woman tonight. There were most likely other partners waiting for us down by the pool. Most likely more fun during the night too. This had been a good session, a quick one but intense, Now it was over.
       We left the room together, going down stairs and out to the pool. Just before we left the house she stopped, turning to me, she put her arms around me again. Our bodies came together as our lips met. The kiss itself was quick, no tongue or anything, just a kiss. The embrace lasted just a bit longer. She looked up into my eyes and smiled.
       “Thanks, Steve,” she said.
       "Thank you too," I managed to reply.

       With that, she broke away and turned towards the door. I followed her outside, back out to where all our naughty friends were misbehaving beside the pool.    



19 comments:

  1. Oh Anne,
    When I started reading this I thought here we go, classic Sexy Sue. Then I discovered your name at the bottom.
    Good work girl or girls. I love the vivid language, short punchy sentences and a strong male impression of the sex and the woman he is with.
    Going to read it again now looking for mistakes.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All most perfect job Anne. Only three minor mistakes. I can see a number of other improvements you could make. I'll send you all those soon.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne perfect? I almost choked over my coffee reading that, Moa.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul you're asking for trouble. You should confine yourself to talking about Anne's story.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Moa
    Kia ora.
    I'll look at your corrections and suggestions this evening.

    Paul! So if I'm not perfect then why am I called Awesome Anne? But you are right about one thing. I do all the arse kicking around here and I have my sights on your arse now.
    Awesome Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Paul is uncomfortable with that Anne, feel free with mine LOL

      Delete
    2. If there is any arse checking to be done Anne, we all know whose it will be.
      Brian.

      Delete
    3. Three naughty boys here and Simon in the background notes. Now I have a war on two fronts.

      Delete
    4. A war on two fronts Anne? I'm not sure if you have noticed but it not two wars you have on your front. Very nice I must add.
      Kevin

      Delete
    5. Oh we are clever, aren't we Kevin. As much as my chest might hold the attention of many of you naughtier boys I believe you might have missed the finer points of this conversation. LOL
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
  6. Good story Anne, I agree with Moa this story is sooo Sexy Sue, but as always you surprise us. I am glad Paul picked up on the perfect comment and its his arse in the firing line...
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your arse in the firing line Ian. With Anne we all are but for some of us it's just a bit too far to reach.
      Kevin

      Delete
    2. Ian & Kevin, what makes you think you are safe in the UK?
      I might fly into Heathrow, sort you out Kevin in London and then go after Ian.
      LOL Are you guys shaking in your boots now?
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
    3. Bell said...
      Kevin, do you fancy meeting up for a pint to plan our strategy while we wait for Anne's flight? Please don't tell her though...
      Anonymous

      Delete
    4. What is this?
      Anonymous, this is the same sneaky things that Ian, someone we know from the UK would use.
      Awesome Anne

      (Please note I used my name and didn't hide behind 'Anonymous.' LOL

      Delete
    5. Sure Ian. It might be a plan. Do you live in London? How long have you known the Big Three?
      Kevin.

      Delete
    6. As for hiding anything from Awful Anne. I'm not sure that is possible.
      LOL Kevin.

      Delete
  7. Hello Anne. Kia ora Moa.
    I also fell for the writing style of this story. Even after I saw your name I still couldn't except it until my wife showed me other writing styles you have used.
    Please forgive me, a poor reader, for my unbelieve in your awesomeness.
    The story was good. Capturing two characters Paul & Susan, opps I mean Steve and Amita in a wild sex scene together.
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh James, I also are struggling with unbelief and confusion. My dilemma, do I hug you for a good comment or kick your arse for sarcasm?
      But I did enjoy that bit about Paul. The only problem was at New Year, he didn't get away with Susan, it was my sister-in-law.
      Awesome Anne

      Delete