Sunday 30 July 2017

Story 202 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 202.


Hi from Anne,
         This was never intended to be a big story. It's a quick story with a very simple storyline. Just two friends leaving a sexy party to go away by themselves for some private sexy fun before they returned to the party. In Mary's Story 200 she writes that Betty left and didn't return. She also wrote that for a while Betty and Payam had watched the party from an upstairs window and considered going back down before returning to their own love-making. 

         I decided I would do it differently. After a quick intense fuck that was great sex for both of them, Steve and Amita would return to the party for more fun.
         I've seen this happen at our parties, some might even suggest I'm guilty of it myself. LOL But that works for some of us. Susan does it almost every party with my little brother. Others like to take their time with sex. Do it properly they will say. But that is a matter of opinion for each one to decide. 
        What I like about sex like this is that it's unexpected and unplanned. You don't know until just before you do it. That can add excitement too. Often this kind of sex is more intense, more aggressive than planned sex, driven by suddenly intense passion. Again, it's a matter of taste. Personally, I like it although not admitting to anything, Ok. LOL




Index of Letters                      Return to Story 202.

5 comments:

  1. Of course you don't need to admit anything more Anne. Your words have convicted you already.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Simon,
      You thought you could hide here where I wouldn't see you. How wrong you are with that. I've got my eye on you here with my boot ready to follow.
      Awesome Anne

      Delete
    2. Quick with the wit;
      Quick with the boot;
      Just keep making those lethal scones whenever I call in and you're ok with me girl.
      Simon

      Delete
    3. Lethal scones Simon? They are only lethal because you eat too many.
      But of course I will cut back for you. No more home-make jam and fresh cream.
      OK? LOL
      Anne.

      Delete
    4. Surely you wouldn't be that cruel Awesome Anne.
      Simon

      Delete