Saturday 30 September 2017

Story 205 Hot Indian Pussy.

  



Donald here.
          Sarvesh and I were sitting together. We had made a coffee and took it out beside the pool. In the early morning, it was nice and cool out there, quiet too as everyone else was asleep. 
         We were just sitting there, talking, sipping on our coffee. No, you smart arse girls; it wasn’t business. Sarvesh and I have other things we can talk about, besides business. Like how cheeky you girls are for example.
         I knew before long some of the girls would surface and then we intended going in to help with breakfast. But it had been a late night for many so I knew that breakfast would most likely become more like lunch. Then they would sort out our ‘fun’ for the rest of the day.
        I was looking over at Sarvesh while he was talking, telling me about some of the strange customs of India. He is a tall man, taller than me, maybe not as tall as Joseph. He was slim too, looked to be in good shape for a man of his age. 
        Since I’ve been in business with him, I’ve come to know Sarvesh quite well. I’ve met him a few times, although we seem to see Jeevan in Australia more than Sarvesh. I talk with him online almost every week and once a month, join online for the board meetings too. He comes across as being tough when you first meet him. It’s an image he likes to project but as you get to know him, Sarvesh has another side, being more easy-going with those he knows.
        In business, he likes things done his way and expects results too but I’ve found him approachable and will listen to reason, suggestions if they make sense. He had helped us a lot in Perth and the business there had grown far bigger than I had imagined it would. Taught me a lot along the way too. 

       Amita appeared from the house and I watched her coming towards us. She’s a good looking girl too. Tall and slim, maybe not as tall as me. She has a great body, looked hot in the sarong around her waist leaving the top half bare for our inspection. Nice breasts, smaller but self-supporting, slight jiggle as she walked. They were crowned with those great Indian nipples, just asking to be sucked. It’s hard to believe that this woman has had two kids, she looks so good. 
      She leaned over to give Sarvesh a quick kiss and pulled a chair up beside us quite unself-conscious being half naked like that.
      “How long have you two been up?”
      “Not long,” Sarvesh replied. “About an hour.”
      “How was your night?” she asked him with a smile.
      “I was with Sairu in our bedroom,” he replied.
      “But what about David and Katrina…….”
      “I hear she was in the guest house with Mike. David was with Shanti.”
      “Oh! And with Sairu?”
      “Yes, the room was free so we took it. You know I like Sairu.”
      “I'd have thought you’d be after some of the visiting women.”
      “So, where were you?” he asked her changing the subject.
      “With Steve.”
      “I thought you had him earlier.”
      “I did but he suggested a replay,” she laughed.
      “I’m surprised he hasn’t had enough of you.”
      She laughed again. “Can’t keep away, I think.”
      “So it seems.” 

      “Are many up yet?” I asked when the conversation died.
      “Only a few in the dining room. We’ll start breakfast when more people arrive.”
      “Do you know where Paula is?”
      “I last saw her with Betty,” Amita replied. “They were with Payam and Hamza.”
      “After some young Indian cock,” Sarvesh joked.
      “Sounds like it,” I laughed.
      “You can’t laugh, Donald,” Amita said. “I saw you go off with some hot, Indian pussy.”
      “Who was that?” Sarvesh asked.
      “Hansini. She was with me,” I explained.
      “She really played last night, didn’t she?”
      “I think all of us did,” I replied.
      Just the thought of that game then the orgy that followed and ‘Johnson’ began stirring in my shorts. I moved slightly to get more comfortable. Amita caught me and she was looking straight down at the growing bulge in front. 
       “You still horny?” she laughed.
       “Well watching you last night is something to get horny about.”
       “You liked that did you?”
       “Sure, I did. What man wouldn’t?”
       “Honey,” Sarvesh added, “You, taking on Peter and Mootie in front of us all, that was something to see.”
       She smiled. “Yes, I did get a bit carried away with them.”
       "A bit?"
       She just giggled.
       “And those cums…..Wow, amazing!”
       She giggled again.
       By now my erection was full on. Pressing up against the light material of my shorts. She was still looking at it too.
       “Do you need help with that?”
       “I wouldn’t say no!”

       That was all it took. She got up from her seat and came towards me, kneeling beside me. Her hands went straight for my shorts, first a quick feel through the fabric before easing them down to get me out. As she released me I sprang free, standing up in front of her.
       She smiled, reaching for me. 
       “Mmmm, nice and hard. Just how I like it.”
       That was sexy. Showing her desire for me like that. A total turn-on. 
       Her hands began to work on me. One hand working my shaft while the other rubbed over the head. It felt good, made even better by being totally unexpected. At first, I was wondering where this was going but soon it became clear that she intended taking me the whole way and getting me off.
       Meanwhile, one of my hands went for bare tit. Playing and stroking over a very hard nipple. 
       But most of my attention was on what she was doing to me. Oh, this was good! Those hands, soft but firm, knew what to do. Taking me just where I wanted to go. I was settled in for what I knew must happen soon as she steadily built me towards orgasm.
      But it wasn’t going to happen like that as this sexy woman had other plans for me and herself.
      “Mmmm! I want some of this too,” she said. 

      Suddenly, Amita stood up and unwrapped the sarong, allowing it to fall at her feet. She was naked underneath. She moved to my seat, climbing over so she was kneeling each side of me. I had a grand view of a hot hairy pussy as she reached forward with one hand resting on my chest while the other grasped my cock, guiding it to her pussy. For a moment, I could see her generous forest of black hair, lower down the open split of her lips before she lowered herself onto me.
      I felt her as she pressed against me. She was ready too. Hot, Indian pussy! Don't you just love it? She pressed down on me as I felt her lips give way, opening to allow me in. I went in too. Sunk in deep, taking most of me in one go, and then all of me with the following thrust.
      Her hips started moving, pulling herself back and then thrusting down at me again. This woman knew how to use her body. She was now too! With her on top like that, it was a passive role for me. It was her fucking me, doing all the work for both of us.
      At first, she was slow and methodical, both of us enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out. It felt good, well, great actually. A slow thrust in, feeling my cock sliding between her lips, the warmth of her body, slippery and wet. Then came the pullback. My cock sliding out as she pulled away from me. When the head was almost exposed, the pressed forward again, taking me in deep again.
      With skilful movements of her hips, she was fucking me. Amita is good, she knows just what it takes to get a man off like this. Soon, I began to realise the full mean of ‘I want some of that too.’ She fully intended getting herself off too.
       She continued, her slippery wet pussy rubbing over the surface of my cock, sliding it in and out in a steadily smooth motion. The feelings and desires began building in my body and at that point, I knew my cum was building. She must have felt the same too as she began to speed up. 
       Still, she was taking all of me before pulling back. Still, her hips worked, keeping firm contact between us as she fucked me. But now there was a sharp thrust against me, driving my cock deep inside herself, followed by a slower withdrawal before another sharp downward thrust. This was working better, better than before. I knew it was only a matter of time now before my cock exploded inside her.
       But this was having a similar effect on her too. I heard her moan as for a moment her body lost momentum. But it was only for a moment before she quickly recovered to continue as before. That was close, she almost went over that time. She knew it too as she smiled down at me.  

      The passion between us continued building. While we fucked, my hands were still on her tits. Playing with her hard nipples, rubbing them between my fingers. She was enjoying it too. Now her eyes closed, giving a light moan from time to time as her body continued to work for both of us.
      Suddenly her eyes opened as she looked down at me.
      “Suck them,” I heard her say. “Suck my tits.”
      She leaned closer so I could reach nipples. They were boldly sticking out, hard and ready for sucking. I contacted her with my tongue, licking over her the best I could but it was difficult the way she was moving like that. I tried to grip one with my lips to suck but quickly she slipped away so I just kept flicking over her hard, black nubs with my tongue.
       I didn’t need to do much more as that minimal contact was all she needed. She gave a gasp somewhere close to my ear. She lost momentum again, then cried out, bucked against me a few times and cum. It was an intense one. I felt her cunt grip me, holding me firmly while powerful spams rocked her body. It was sexy to see this woman's orgasm while being so deep inside her like that. She finished with a couple of gentle moans and then was still for a moment of recovery. 
       She looked down at me smiling. “Your turn now,” she said.
       Her hips began to move again. Her body, quickly picking up the motion again. This time it was slightly different. She was sitting more up right now. Her thrusts now driven more by her downward weight than her hip movement. I was going in deeper now. Deeper than I thought would be possible with her slim body.
       She was moving faster too. Sharp thrusts down and quick pulls up. There was no doubt now that her full intention was to get me off now, as quickly as she could. It was working too. My body picked up where it was before. My sexual build-up continued. But with the way she was fucking me now, it was faster and I knew my orgasm was moments away.
       She must have known it too for her speed increased again. Now they were hard, fast thrusts, driving down on me with all that her body could give. I felt the cum begin to move, my cock jerked and exploded inside her. I began filling her with cum as delightful surges of pleasure burst from my cock.
       She felt it too and her body slowed to a gentle rocking movement. She knew I was over the top and there was no need for more. She held me, waiting as her gripping pussy drained me of the last of my juice. 

      At that moment, I heard a voice behind me.
      “What’s this?” Shanti said. “Started before breakfast, Amita. Or haven’t you finished from last night.”
      Amita laughed as she pulled away allowing my spent cock to slip out. 
      “I’m just helping Donald.”
      “Looked more like Amita helping herself.”
      We all laughed at that.
      “I’ve just come to tell you guys, breakfast is ready.”
      “Have you done……”
      “Well, someone had to. You were too busy, Amita.”
      “I told you I was……”
     “Yeah! Yeah, Amita! I know, I saw it. Raping poor Donald.”
     Amita just laughed.

     It was clear Shanti wasn’t going to let Amita off so the conversation was dropped as Sarvesh and I got up to follow the girls into the house. I noticed they had their arms around each other as they shared some private joke, no doubt at our expense.




13 comments:

  1. Here it is. I've been waiting for this story. I was on the deck that morning and saw the real version. Now we get to see the story.
    Like the title too. "Hot Indian Pussy! Don't you just love it?" LOL
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the title do you? So does John above. I was looking for an attention grabbing title when one day I was online. A naughty boy, a reader here, called me that.
      Don't you just love it?
      Shandra

      Delete
    2. We have not heard from James yet. Surely he has something to say about this story. Or Ian either.
      Janet.

      Delete
    3. Hi Janet,
      James here. I left my comments under the background notes of this story.

      Delete
  2. No John. You can read nothing into that. There's no connection at all.
    Thanks
    LOL Shandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What we like about this story is the image of Susan. This is so her. We can just see her climbing on someone's knee and fucking them while leaving those watching totally shocked.
    The way she walks around in a sarong bare breasted. Fred says you are welcome to do so when we visit this summer, Susan.

    Now Shandra, taking that and building a story from it. Well done, it works. Once again we find a woman writing for a man describing his sexual experience in detail. Fred says it's good. But the highlight of this story has to be Amita/Susan boldly walking up to someone and just fucking them like that.
    Yes as for the sex, I've seen better in this blog but as a story it works for us.
    Love you guys.
    Fred & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course ��!
      Fred

      Delete
    2. You better watch out Fred if you're sitting outside in the morning. I might wake up horny then you'll never know what might happen.
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
  4. Just as question for science, Shandra. Is an Indian pussy hotter than a Japanese one or a Thai one?
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul, why does hot pussy have to belong to Asians? They are exotic and erotic but not the only ones.
    Sexy Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on Susan. I'm sure you know you are in a class of your own. Super Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A class of her owm he said. We all know what that means. Naughty - Naughtier - Naughtiest. Bad girl. Trouble maker. Mischievous. Do I need to say more?
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmm, what a fantastic story. And I very much enjoyed all the comments as well. Hot Indian Pussy??? Indeed, but not restricted to Asian as Susan says. You, Susan, are exquisite and gorgeous xxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete