Friday 15 September 2017

Story 204 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 204.


         First, I want you women, (Susan, Anne, Ayaka) to take notice. No matter how good you think you are at writing, you can't capture the feelings of a man during sex just right. Read this story and pay attention. I'll show you how it's really done! Ha! Ha!
        Rexy, Spot and Jane, move over. After this, I'll be in the dog house with you. LOL

Hi, Allan here.
        Now this story was intended to be a joint venture between Ayaka and me but after writing the opening she pulled out to go on to other things. I continued, using a night I had with her recently as my inspiration. Let me explain.
        Ayaka and I had just finished a game of strip chess which I had decisively won, demonstrating my superior skills at the game. Really, it had been a tough game and we had both lost most of our clothing before it was over. Now I was claiming my rights as the winner. Getting to fuck her.
       She laughed when I asked her for a night with her. "I think that has already been decided."
       I looked behind me where she nodded. There was Anne on the couch, sitting on Geoff's lap, snogging with him. Her blouse was open and his hand on her tit. This story is based on the evening that followed. Anne and Geoff took our bedroom while Ayaka and I went over to her flat since she wanted to be close to their baby there. Susan said she would put the kids to bed and sleep in our daughter Rebecca's room.

       The sex that followed is close to the final version of this story. Then came that conversation. Both Ayaka and I were thinking about her first time when I'd taken her virginity. She was scratching my beard, which I love having done. She joked about me purring like our cat Princess. She laughed when I went "Purr! Purr! Purr!
       When she moved to the mass of hairs on my chest, it was then that I asked her if she was now going to call me a monkey. She did that after my first night with her. She laughed at that too. We had used both those ideas from my first time with her when we wrote the final sexy scene between Mike and Katrina. It seemed natural to use it again here.

       So you can see that this turned out to be a story linking to Mike's first time with Katrina (Story 102) while maintaining strong links to the reality of Ayaka and I as well.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 204.

4 comments:

  1. Knowing Anne, I'm surprised you aren't in the dog box already.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Simon he is not in the dog
    Susan and I enjoy his light hearted banter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe this? Look at that above! "Light-hearted banter."
    That guy can't do anything wrong in their eyes where as all you other men get your arse kicked for the slightest excuse.
    Reshma.

    (Yes I do have a relationship with the accused. He's my step-brother.

    ReplyDelete