Sunday 7 January 2018

Story 207 Part One - Aggressive Hot Sex

  



Hello, from Mandara.
         After that sticky, sexy game on the breakfast table, I wondered what would happen next. There had been so many fun things for me during the previous day and into the night that I only knew more good things were in store for me, sexy things would happen for the following day. While I hadn’t played the sexy game the night before, I had become involved in the fun that followed. In the end, I’d taken the hot sexy New Zealand man, Peter, to my bed. I was wondering after all he had done that he could find any more for me but he did and it was good. We played the love-games together and enjoyed. This morning we had woken up together and played again before going for breakfast. Some sexy fun involving Katrina and Jenny occurred on the breakfast table and then we went on to some more sexy fun outside.

        Let’s stop and go back up a bit for now and here is my story. It comes from the nude weekend at my friend Amita’s house where my husband Jeevan and I were involved. This story is how I saw things and most certainly from my point of view. Now I am telling and you are learning of how the weekend went for me.
        When we went to our bed after the sexy games beside the pool, Peter and I started slowly, of course. Like I said above, I wondered about him, being in all the action he had been in. Having just come from some hot fun too. What he and Mootie had done with my friend Amita had been an exciting conclusion for our evening. I can still remember her crying out when that last orgasm burst over her.
        Now Peter and I had found a room in the guest house where Jeevan and I were staying for that weekend. I have no idea until later, where my husband got up to, he didn’t come back to our room that night. Peter wanted a shower first, which I was fully in agreement with, considering all we had both been doing. Of course, it goes without saying we showered together. Under the open shower, in full view of a few who were in the spa pool. I didn’t mind. Let them watch. I had other things to think about. Even when things warmed up, got a bit steamy, in fact. Our audience still could watch that one too. They could be the perverts while I got into the fun.
        He stepped under the water and I stepped in behind him. The pouring water cascaded over our naked bodies as he turned, reaching for me. He pulled me against him. His body contacting against mine, his strong arm slipping around me as our lips met. Yes, a kiss like that was unexpected but not unwelcomed by me. I quickly responded to him.
        My larger breasts are an attraction of the body which is mine and his free hand went straight for one, feeling over it, weighing it with the palm of his hand before fingers closed over my nipple. It was sexy as by now he was necking me, his lips sucking and nibbling at my flesh there.
        My hand strayed to his chest. Feeling the hardness, tightness of his chest, running my fingers through his hair. I strayed lower, over the slight roundness of his stomach and still lower. I found the thickening of his pubic hair and then touched him. The feature part of any man. He was softer, not completely soft but not completely hard either. Taking him, with my fingers wrapped around, I gave him a few gentle pulls. I felt the cock move under my touch and stiffen slightly. I made the thought, ‘This was promising for a sign.’
        Meanwhile, he had progressed things too. With one hand around my back, he held me. The hand that had been exploring my breast moved lower. His fingers trailed through my hair, over the mound of my pussy to explore underneath. My legs parted to allow him access. He found my lips, fingers stroking down over them. I was sexually excited down there as I had been all evening, with lips swollen and open, juicy too. I felt his next upward stroke press in, fingertips between my outer lips. Sliding through the slippery wetness of soft flesh of my inner lips there. Two fingers stroked over my clitty, making contact directly, causing my body to give a wiggle of excitement and I gasped at the suddenness of this pleasure.
        Then, those two fingers moved lower again. Finding the deeper opening they pressed in. I was so wet and ready for this that I easily made way for him. Soon he was giving little finger thrusts at me, pressing inside. Pulling back and then thrusting in again. As he did, I felt a thumb bumping at the hood over my clitty. First on the outside and then pressing between my lips up there making more direct contact.
         It was good. I had given up what I was doing to his cock. Eyes closed, concentration on the feelings growing in my pussy as those fingers continued thrusting into me. That thumb continued stimulating my clitty. He began to speed up as my excitement grew. His thrusts were harder now, driving his fingers in deeper. I could feel how wet I was, I could feel how deep he was going. I could feel how my body was responding to him.
         Suddenly, those fingers moved to my clitty rolling her between them. That was it for me, about all I could take. An orgasm burst over me. Starting at my clitty, quickly growing to take over my body. Exploding, some of you other women have called it. My mind blocked everything out but the feelings of joy that had been aroused. It was strong, you could even say powerful but was over quickly, leaving me breathless from my excitement. I found myself in his arms, being supported by him while I recovered. I looked up at him, smiled and reached up to kiss him on his lips again. I was happy with him, with what he had just done to me.   

        It was at that time that I stepped away from the water, taking a dry towel from the shelf. I heard the water stop behind me and turned to discover him approaching me. Taking the towel with both hands I reached out to dry his chest. He stood and allowed me, turning so I could reach all sides and all angles of his body. Last part to be done was his cock. Of course, it was, you always leave the best bit until last, don’t you? Yes, what had just taken place in our shower had turned him on too. I was pleased with that. Pleased to see him hard again. Hard enough for me to enjoy.
       I took him in my hand, rubbing the soft towel along his shaft, down around and over his balls, up around the exposed head too. I was kneeling for this and when I looked up I discovered his eyes were closed. So, he was enjoying it too. I took my time, doing more than was needed to dry him there, building the pleasures for him.
       I must admit to enjoying it too. I like handling a man. Feeling the hardness of him. Seeing the veins wrapping around the shaft like that. They stand out more with the colour of a European man. I like the way the foreskin pulls back, exposing the head right back to the groove before the shaft begins. I like observing and touching the head too. Seeing the shape, feeling the smooth flesh of it. The thought came of that pressing into my pussy and enjoying. Yes, I knew that one would come as soon as we found the bed. But for now, I was exploring the cock as part of the foreplay building. I even like pressing my fingertip into that tiny slit at its very tip.
       All this time he stood and allowed me to do with his cock. His eyes were like he was asleep but I knew he wasn’t. Suddenly, he awoke and reached out for me. Pulling me to my feet, he said, “Your turn now.”
      “Yes,” I agreed.
      I knew what would be coming for me. The towel all over my body, rubbing over me, drying me. Finally, my breasts and pussy. Yes, I was ready for this as I stood before him.
      He took the towel from me and commenced to use it over my naked body. Over my head, down my neck, down over my arms as he turned me away from him. He did my ass and down over my legs, right down to my feet. Now he turned me back towards him. Two hands running up a leg, up along my lower leg, past my knee and up my thigh. My legs were parted, ready for him there but he stopped just short of my pussy. Now he was down at my other foot coming up that leg, in the same manner, also stopping just short of my pussy. His hands and the towel then jumped to my chest. I enjoyed the attention he gave to each breast. Taking it with both hands, holding the soft flesh through the towel, rubbing over. The slightly coarseness of the towel's fabric felt great pulling over my hard, sensitive nipples.
       I couldn’t help a moan escaping from my lips. 
      He laughed at that. “Like that do you?”
      I moaned again as his fingers closed over the nipple through the towel. It felt good as he rolled my erect nipple between his fingers, pulled at it and rolled it again.
      “Still horny?” he asked. “After what we just did?’
      “Yes…..!” I managed to gasp.
      “Naughty girl!” he said slapping my ass.
      I could have protested at that but remember I didn’t. Too overcome with desires building for him to worry.
      When I didn’t reply, he leaned close to my ear and whispered, “Wait until I get you into bed.”
       Oh, that was good. It was a promise I was hoping for and now knew he would keep. Just the thought of it made my body give a huge shudder which brought another laugh from him.
        “So horny, I like that," he told me.
        Again, I just moaned my agreement.
        Finally, the last part to be dried was my pussy. The towel pulling over my exposed and open lips. Fingers pressing against me there, running over me, pressing in too. The roughness was arousing for the sensitive flesh there. It felt good and I couldn’t but help giving another moan. This was so sexy for me.
        He stopped at that point, “I think we need to get you to bed.”
        I just nodded. I was ready for the bed too. I felt his arm go around me, slide down and squeeze my ass. Waving goodbye to the perverts, those others who had witnessed the whole thing, we left for our bedroom.

        When we went upstairs and entered the bedroom, I could see that my husband had been there. A few things were moved around and some clothes left on the bed. Normally, I would be tidy, putting them away but tonight I just threw them to the floor as I fell back on to the bed. He came on after me and I pulled him to me as I fell back against the bed cushions.
        I suppose that sort of decided the first position for us. There we no foreplay at all, we had done enough downstairs. He was over me, on top of me, his body coming down on mine as my legs parted allowing him to drop between them. My hand reach down between us, finding him, guiding him and with one thrust he was in. I had no trouble taking him, already wet from what had happened downstairs. His second thrust and I took him all.
       He started with a few slow pumps but soon passion overcame him. You could say passion was driving us both. His thrusts were coming in hard and became fast with my body thrusting back, responding and meeting him. Our excitement was driving us, building us until he was driving down at me with the fullness of weight and forces of his body. My body willingly taking and meeting everything he gave me as we continued the love-games.
       I could feel solid rod of flesh inside me. Long stroking as he pressed and pulled, performing the motions of fucking. The shaft slipping back and forth against my juicy swollen pussy lips. Pulling at them, exciting them, the motion affecting my clitty too. It was good sex. The way I like sex to be. First, the slow and controlled part then building faster as passion took over.
       Still, our fucking continued. Still, he continued driving his cock deep inside me. I was responding to him too. My pelvis coming up to meet each downward thrust. It was good sex. Developing and changing as we were building. From soft and gentle to hard and aggressive sex. Exciting for my body to enjoy him. Exciting for his body to enjoy me.
       We all know that once sex gets to this stage it cannot continue for long. I knew my next orgasm had almost arrived when suddenly he gasped. His face was close to my ear and it was sexy to hear. I felt his breath on the side of my head as he gasped for air. While he made the last few strokes as the full enjoyment overcame him, I pressed my pussy up so those last strokes dragged at my enlarged clitty.
       She went off. The full surging power of orgasm. I bucked at him so strongly that I threw him off but it didn’t matter. He had done the job for both of us. Now there was only enjoyment for us as we slipped into our afterglow.
       We lay breathless beside each other. Each recovering from the sex. Soon he turned on his side and while I still lay on my back, his hand stroked over a nipple as he told me how good I was. Of course, I quickly confirmed he had been good for me too.
       In the end, I rolled to my side, away from him. His body came against my back and arm going over to a breast as I rested back against him. That was our position for sleeping but sometime during the night he had slipped away and rolled so we awoke to find ourselves back to back against each other.

        In the morning, it was a bit late when we woke. Well, when I awoke. Peter was already awake and ready to go. He rolled so his front was against me again. I knew he was ready for more as I could feel him hard against my ass. I could have rolled towards him and taken sex that way with either him on top or me on top but at that time I was still content from what had happened the night before.
       I bent my body so my ass was pressed back even more to him and invited him to take my pussy from that way. I felt his cock against the cheek of my ass. I felt it slip down between my thighs, pull forward a bit and press against the lips of my pussy. I didn’t resist him much and he easily slipped in. This felt good but I knew I wouldn’t reach orgasm this way. I never do. But then, this time the sex was not for me, my intentions were for his enjoyment. I know this position is usually good for men.
       Suddenly I had another idea.
       “Do my ass, if you want,” I told him.
       “Are you sure?”
       “Yes. I wouldn’t say if I wasn’t.”
       “Ok, then.”
       I felt him pull out of my pussy and move up between the cheeks of my ass. I know some men like this way. That is why I offered it. I have done it before and had no problems with taking a man like that. He pressed against me. It was tight and resisting him. I felt his fingers rubbing through the wetness of my pussy and then over around my bum hole, even pushing in too.
       Now the cock was back. Pressing against me again. This time with the help of the pussy juice he managed to enter me. I could feel him. Tight and fullness. He gently began to move, to fuck me there. I was so tight and it must have felt good for him. With only a few pumps he suddenly cum. I could feel his cock jerking as he filled my bum with cum.
       We lay there for a while until the last jerks of his cock had ended and then we pulled apart. It was late by then and so we headed straight for the shower. Yes, we showered together again but there was no playing this time. Just a rush to get clean before going into the main house for breakfast.

        Most of them were there when we reached the breakfast table. It had been extended to take all of us and most of us had remained half naked. I had taken to a style Amita had started, wearing a wrap-around from the waist down, my chest bare, with nothing under the sarong. It was comfortable and certainly sexy.
        I found a seat next to Shanti. I like her, enjoyed talking a bit over the first part of the meal. For this trip we all had been so busy, I hadn’t had time to see her much. I invited her and Mike up to our house for a meal before they left for New Zealand.
       Of course, as has been already told, things got out of hand quickly around the breakfast table and then on the breakfast table. Soon Katrina and Jenny became coated in jam with us all involved in rubbing it over their naked bodies and licking it off. Of course, I joined in too. Why not? Being near one end of the table, I was facing Jenny’s right knee and thigh.
       Payam, the naughty boy next to me was straight into her ginger coloured pussy. Opposite him, Tom was playing there too. They had pulled her legs apart and I had a fine view from where I was. She was open and ready, everything on show. Swollen pink lips, I could see how wet she was, wet with pussy juice. Totally turned on, it was amazing.
       For a while, I watched what the men were doing to her. Tom had gone in, straight for her pussy. He rubbed her all over, spreading the jam, making a matted mess in her pussy hair. Then his fingers moved lower, rubbing along her wet lips until they parted and allowed his fingers in. First, he finger-fucked her a few times, then rubbing up and down her wet lips before finger fucking her again.
        It was sexy to watch and I could see it must have felt good too. He used his fingers to pull her open while fingers of the other hand pressed into her. I could see all he was doing. I could also see how she was responding, humping back against his hand, her juices flowing, running down. I felt the pussy between my own legs respond to this but I knew this time it was for Jenny to have some fun.
        Tom had leaned forward to her pussy now. His tongue going for her clitty while his fingers continued thrusting into her. The way she was responding I thought within moments he would get to her but that wasn’t the way this sex went.
        Donald, who was at the end of the table, pulled at Jenny’s feet. Her back slipped along the table until her bottom was at the table edge and her thighs over Donald’s shoulders. This brought his face right up against her open pussy. I watched while he buried his face into her. I could see how immediately she was responding to that.
       By now, her chest and breasts were in front of me while beside me Payam was leaning to her face. She was turned to him and they were touching of the tongues. Not the lips meeting of a deep tongue kiss but both tongues outstretched licking and touching like that. It was sexy to watch but I didn’t for long. In front of me, Paula on the other side had reached forward for a nipple. Her hand held and gently squeezed Jenny’s breast while her face had lowered to the nipple. I watched Paula taking a few licks before her lips closed over it, taking the nipple inside and suck at it.
        I decided Jenny’s other nipple needed the same treatment. Reaching for the breast with my hand, bending to the nipple with my mouth, I also licked and sucked for her.
        Being in close contact with her like that, I could feel the full power of her body responding to what was happening to her. The way her chest heaved as spasms of excitement swept through her. She had broken away from Payam now, moaning and gasping at the pleasure. Her pelvis was humping back at Donald. Her chest was rising and falling as Paula and I tried to stay with her, stay in contact with her breasts and nipples. Finally, I couldn’t as she was wiggling and moving too much.
       She was wiggling and struggling against Donald but with both hands to her hips, he held her firmly against his face. I could see him now, his face pressed into her. I knew he was sucking on her clitty. I saw her body take the first cum. Saw how her back rose off the table-top. The way her pussy thrust at his face, and her thighs clamped around his head. She cried out at the enjoyment of it.     
        Her orgasm past and her body fell back against the table but still, he held her hips, pulling her tightly against his face. He continued working at her pussy and soon I saw Jenny responding to him again. Her hips were moving, thrust her pussy mound back against him. He kept working over her clit, sucking and licking. It was working for her and soon yet a second cum hit her and again Donald would not allow her to escape from his grasp. This soon led her into her third and final orgasm when finally, Donald released her and allowed her to relax. She lay back on the table. Gasping her breath as she recovered. I could see her chest in front of me rising and falling as she breathed.

      It had been sexy to watch and also take part in too. Now the girls on the table were a real mess. So much for the men promising they would be licked clean. 
      Katrina and Jenny had left for a shower, yes, a shower together, as we began to clean up. When they returned, Jeevan asked if Katrina had behaved in the shower, Katrina quickly admitted that she hadn’t. That sounded like fun, I hope Jenny or Katrina will tell us what happened.

        Meanwhile, I helped clean up the mess. It was a mess too, jam everywhere, over the table and on to the floor. Some of us had got a bit messy too. My breasts are of the larger ones and as I had leant over I’d got some jam on them too. but Payam was happy to take care of it for me.
      I reached for a paper towel to clean when Payam noticed me.
      “Let me take care of that,” he said.
      “Ok,” I agreed.
      Turning I presented my chest to him. He leaned forward and reached for my breast. I allowed him to suck and lick over me. I held his head to me as he did. Some other men gave cheeky comments but I wasn’t to be worried by them. I just enjoyed the attentions this naughty fellow was giving to my breasts. I am sensitive there and willing to receive all that this man would give to me. I even wondered if it might go further but I don’t think this was the time for that.
       Anyway, I got a nice nipple licking and sucking from him. I think he enjoyed my big tits and hard nipples. I certainly did and for a while, I wondered if we might end up finding a bed somewhere. Others were watching, we had to endure their smart-arse comments and teasing but who cares. I certainly didn’t.
       Finally, he finished with me, sitting back with a big smile on his face. Yes, you all know Payam likes the big breasts like my ones. What this did do was set up a connection between us that led to some fun later in the morning, but that is not for revealing within this story for it is saved for my second part.

        We eventually got back to the mess again and got it cleaned up. It had been a fun way of finishing breakfast. Now, with a few of us working, we cleaned up and quickly got it done. Meanwhile, more in the kitchen had cleaned up there too. Now we were ready for what this second day would bring for us.

        To be continued.



  





14 comments:

  1. Oh wow!
    This story is fully sex. I like the way you delivered it Reshma. Your style is just that bit different to Susan's. You captured and added to Kim's story too. Finally came the hint, a promise of things to come. What will Mandara and Payam do together?

    Good story Reshma. We've been waiting for it.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace,
      Yes this story is full of sex. It happened during an intense time in the stories when they were all at the Nude Weekend with a lot of sexy people and a lot going on. I knew it had to be sexy. There was really no other way of running with it.
      Reshma

      Delete
  2. Reshma, I would love to leave a clever and witty comment but I'm going to be busy for a while!
    Great story girl, looking forward to seeing your next one
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian,
      Something more important than commenting on sexy stories?
      Next part will be in about 2 weeks I think.
      Reshma.

      Delete
  3. Hello everyone. Kia Ora
    Thank you Reshma.
    A technically sound story. Good sex scenes. You have a style different to Susan's. I like that.
    Just one thing towards the end. It was a bit weak and mentioned Mandara got jam on her breasts twice. You could have left that until once just after Jenny's and Katrina leave for their shower. Have another look at this part. See what you think.
    That is all from me. A good story and I enjoyed it. Like Ian I'm looking forward to the next part.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our school teacher working on Sunday too. Very impressive.
      Technically sound! I like the sound of that but realize what you mean. We've got your email too and corrected those two mistakes. Take note everyone! Only two mistakes and one could be debated as to if it is a mistake.
      Susan and I looked at the ending. I wasn't completely happy with it when we published. It will only take a bit to fix but I'm going to leave it a couple of days until I'm sure how I want to do it. The easy fix would be just to delete part of the paragraph above Jenny & Katrina leaving but I think we can do better than that.
      I'm looking forward to the next part too because I'm still not exactly sure how its going to end. I'll sit down soon and start working on it. Susan suggests some group sex on the chess board while Anne thinks Hamza and Payam should take Mandara away for some hot sex. I'm sure Kim would want them to have some food or oil involved. I was kind of thinking just Mandara and Payam should get together. I'll decide soon I suppose.
      Reshma.

      Delete
    2. Reshma, I saw you starting to comment and waited for you to finish this one.
      I think the group sex idea would be too complex for the short time you have. Kim has made enough mess already. We still have mango jam all over the floor in here. So I suggest go with Anne's idea. Give Mandara some fun with two sexy younger men. There have been many threesomes recently so just be careful how you write this one.
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Thank you Asami, I'm thinking along the same lines.

      Moa, I've worked over that last section and now it seems to read better. What do you think?
      Reshma

      Delete
    4. Ahh! What is this Asami? I don't leave a mess. If you had finished my story you would have found Mandara cleaned up. Both on the floor and on her tits.
      Kim.

      Delete
    5. Good reply Kim but you got one important detail wrong. It wasn't Mandara who cleaned her big tits. Payam did it. Way to go Reshma but you could have done more with that scene. Big tits and nipples getting sucked and licked. Love it!
      Paul

      Delete
    6. Hi Paul,
      You have a way with words.
      Bringing things to the point. Two points actually. Ha! Ha!

      Enjoyed the story Reshma. I like the way you guys link your stories. For example in Kim's story nothing is mentioned about what happened to Jenny. You revealed her side of the fun with Mango jam in great detail. Almost had me wishing I was there. LOL
      Amanda.

      Delete
  4. Amanda, don't discourage Paul. In some comment streams he is the life of the party. I like his comments.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like his comments too. Don't tell him I said that. I just think us girls need to keep guys like Paul in line.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Ha! Amanda,
    I think the girls here have things well under control.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete