Saturday 20 January 2018

Story 207 Part Two - The Strip Chess Contest.




Hi, this is Mandara again – for the second part of my story.
        This is to be called “The Chess Contest.”

        I have fully informed you of the adventure for me during the night and at the breakfast table to the following morning. This brings me to the second half of my story, the strip chess contest. Normally on a Saturday morning of our nude weekends, we would involve in playing tennis or other such games but this time nobody seemed interested in that. I think maybe when it was late and getting too hot out by the tennis court. Maybe many of us didn’t have the energy for that either. Ha! Ha! We all just seemed to drift out into the shade beside the pool.
        It was then that Hansini and Sarvesh began to organize her chess contest. The large, outdoor chess set was undercover too so those playing and watching, would be protected from the heating sun. Everyone seemed to be willing for playing so soon teams were forming and a contest was set to find the final champion. I was sure it would be Hansini and I believe she was too, the way she was teasing the men. She is amusing how cheeky she becomes to the men. She gets them to where they feel bound to play her, even when they know most likely they will get beaten. This is how it was this time too.

        When the chess games began, I was dragged into that too. I don’t play chess but having watched enough, I know a bit about the games and the moves. I can name all the pieces correctly too. To my surprise, Payam asked me to be his assistant. He had played with my breasts at the breakfast table, licking and sucking all over them under the excuse of cleaning them for me. Sure, very helpful he was, I had to take my swim to get clean after. Of course, I knew he enjoyed. I knew he was interested in taking more with me. I was at that point too. I was even Ok for the love-games if they came to me.
         Now I know what being in the chess games would involve, getting fully dressed and as his assistant, moving chess pieces around until as step by step we lost our clothing during the course of the game. It would most likely involve total nudity but I expected would be some fun so I agreed to play. But to our surprise, Sarvesh changed the rules this time.
        He is always doing that, changing things, coming up with some new bright idea! But mostly they seem to work. There is this strange steel bracket bolted to the concrete beside the pool. It looks like for holding something. There is an equal one, opposite, on the other side. We asked him but he said it will have to wait until later. A surprise! He likes keeping his secrets from us, doesn't he? Likes knowing more than us.     
       Now getting back to my story before I get distracted, Sarvesh’s new rules isn't it? Each player had to select an assistant of the opposite sex but not their husband/wife. Which is partly why Payam chose me I think but as I have already informed you, there was more between us than that. Once the game began, if we took an opposing chess piece I would take a clothing item off the male or Payam would take one from the female member of that pair. That was a new idea actually stripping the opposite team like that. Sexier too, I thought. It gave the opportunity for more than just the removing of clothing items too, if you understand for my meaning.
        Well, the games got underway and we watched Sarvesh and Sairu quickly dispatch Tom and Paula. It was obvious from the start that they were in trouble. Anyway, in the end, Tom made an all-out attack, not to win but rather get as many clothes as he could off Sarvesh and Sairu. It was almost over, just moves away from their check-mate when Tom took Sarvesh’s queen. It was a move of no value to the game but it was Sairu’s turn to lose a clothing item, her blouse and Tom stepped over to do it. She faced him boldly, presenting her chest to him so he could undo her buttons but his hands went straight to her tits, feeling and playing for them through her blouse fabric.
       “Hey!” she cries out.
       “What?” he replies.
       “Just my buttons. Take my blouse off, naughty man.”
       "I'll get there soon."
       "No, now," she ordered to him.
       He laughed as his hands moved to her blouse, working down the centre of her chest, undoing each button. He then pulled it open, pushing it back off her shoulders so it fell to the ground. She was wearing a bikini top underneath. To her surprise, he pulled her against himself, his fingers going for the bow behind her neck. With one pluck it came undone and as he pulled away, her bikini fell away too, leaving her topless with her bikini top hanging uselessly around her waist. Tom’s hands went straight in for her freshly bared breasts, straight for each nipple. I noticed she didn't try to cover her chest, just complained at him.
       “Hey!” Sairu protested again. “What are you doing? You didn’t win.”
       “I know,” Tom laughed. “I’m just giving the winner some fun.”
       She protested at that too but I notice made no attempt to remove his hands. He was giving her a good work over too. Rubbing over her nipples rolling them between his fingers. I thought very sexy to watch too.
       When he bent down to a nipple, licking over it, she reached up to hold his head, holding him against her chest. Her protesting was forgotten now.
       Shanti was the umpire, running this contest. “Well, I think we can call this a win to Sarvesh.”
       By now, Tom had his face to Sairu’s chest, sucking on her nipple. He wasn’t interested in the game. Neither was she. When he didn’t reply, his partner Paula did for him. She conceded the game to Sarvesh and Sairu.
       Soon Tom stopped what he was doing and took her hand, pulling her to follow him. I notice Sairu didn’t resist that either. I watched them walk away. She was giggling at what he told her and knew they were in for some fun together too. Looks like Sairu was the real winner of that game. I knew she would get a good time from naughty Tom. I did too, having already experienced him.
       Now Sarvesh was without a partner and had to choose a new one from the girls not already involved in the games. His choice became Kalki when she became free. She seemed happy enough with that too as she and Donald had been taken in draw one too.    

       We were in draw two. This put us against the team of Steve and Amita. I’m sure no one was surprised at that pair. There seems to be a strong attraction between those two. They argue and fight almost all the time but always stay together.
       We started well I thought and it looked like an easy win. But who can know the mystery of the chess board? Things changed and Steve fought back. It turned into a long, tightly fought game before finally, Payam overcame Steve and we won the game. By then it had cost us a lot and we were down to our last three items, his shorts and my bikini. Steve came across the board with his Queen and took our rook. That was a suicide move as it left him with nothing to defend himself but it also meant he got to take my bikini top off. Another naughty boy, this one!
        Steve stepped up to me, his hands going to my bikini top. Not to remove it. Oh no, we girls all knew the playing had to come first. I was Ok for that and allowing him to get his hands all over my breasts. Then he turned me so my back was to him and I was facing most of those watching. I felt his fingers pluck at the clip behind my back and it came loose. Now his hands held both the loose straps on each side, ready to pull them up, taking the bikini top over my head.
        But he held there.
        “Who wants to see Mandara’s tits,” he asked.
        I don’t know why had asked that. Since this was a nude weekend, everyone had more than a chance to see me topless and even nude. In fact, I had been completely nude swimming just before the chess started. But he did ask and others responded to him.
        “Yes,” called Peter.
        “Give us a show,” Donald added.
        “How much do you want to see them?”
        Another silly question that one, but also got a good response.
        “Show us her tits!” Brian called.
        “We want tits,” Hansini added.
        Now others were calling.
        “Shall I bare them?” Steve asked, teasing everyone including me.
        “Yes! Yes!” they were calling back. “Show her tits.”
        Both men and women had joined in.
        “Shall I show her big juicy nipples?”
        Oh, that was good. It was turning me on now. The thought of this was bringing out my exhibitionist side out. My body gave a shudder. Standing behind and against me, Steve felt it too.
       “Hold on Mandara,” he said. “No orgasms in public please.”
       This got a laugh from everyone and I tried to slap him. Naughty boy!
       Steve pulled his hands away and my breasts were bare. He allowed them to be shown for a few moments before he returned to play. What he was doing to me was feeling good and I was resting back against him, enjoying. Such sexy feelings come for me. I was beginning to get sexy for him.

       Meanwhile, Amita had announced to Shanti that the game was over. Some quickly set up the pieces for the next game while we were still standing, playing in the middle of the board.
        Sarvesh came over to us, “Come on you two. Take your orgy somewhere else, please.”
        Oh, all the men were getting cheeky to me now. I laughed as we broke apart, “This is not an orgy, Sarvesh.”
        “The way you’re going, it soon will be.”
        I tried to hit to him but he jumped clear.
        Then my game partner, Payam said, “Save some for me, Steve.”
        Steve turned to look at him.
        “We’ve got another game first,” Payam continued. “Then I’ve got big plans for Mandara.”
        Steve still had his arms around me. He looked down at me and smiled. “Sorry, Mandara, looks like you’re spoken for. Another time, honey.”
       I looked up at him and smiled back. “I will keep you for that,” I replied.
       “I hope you do,” he laughed, giving my bum a squeeze as we parted.
        So, I was spoken for, was I? Payam thinks he owned me. Even standing up to tough man Steve to claim me. That was interesting. A bit amusing, but interesting too.
        We weren’t involved for the next two games so we sat down to watch. Payam sat beside me. He was very attentive to me, bringing me a nice cold drink and some snack. It was very clear where he was going with this. I must be the honest one, admitting I was Ok with it too. He was a good-looking man, young, handsome. Why not?

        Two more games, two more teams dispatched from the contest. I could see there were some strongly fought games and all the team players were getting into the stripping each other too. In most cases more was going on than just stripping. There was a lot of teasing among the girls and boys too. 
        Hansini was teamed with Jeevan, they played against Peter and Joyce. Hansini started teasing Peter, telling him, “You’re going to lose, then I’ll get your cock out.”
        “No, you won’t. We’re going to see your pussy first.”
        “Ha! Ha!” she laughed. “It will take more than you to get my pussy out.”
        “We’ll see about that!”
        Peter came straight across the board to Hansini.
        "Hey!"
        "Now, let's get Hansini's pussy out," Pater said as he tried to grab her.
        “No, you don’t!” she said, trying to back away from him but he grabbed her.
        Soon, she had quickly lost her blouse but she was holding him off. That is until Jeevan came up behind her and held her arms.
        “Hey!” she protested. “You’re on my side.”
        Jeevan laughed. “There’s no side now, Hansini.”
        “Men!”
        That brought another laugh from both men.
        Now poor Hansini had no chance. Soon both men were working together stripping her. She struggled, still putting up a good fight but in the end, it just prolonged the fact they were going to get her naked. Soon they had her down to her bikini and then both halves of that gone too.
       Hansini is a strong girl for her size and she still put up a fight. I could see her legs braced and muscles stretching as she tried to hold them but it was obvious she was being slowly dragged, step by step towards a table.
        Suddenly Mootie and Sarvesh became involved too. They took Hansini’s legs while Jeevan and Peter were each sides of her body. A still struggling Hansini was completely picked off the ground where the four men carried her to the table. We all heard the gasp as her back touched the cold metal of the table top.
       "Mootie, you should be saving me!"
       "Not this time, honey," Mootie laughed back at his wife.
       Now the two men holding her legs had pulled them apart. All of Hansini was revealed for us. For a moment one of her hands got loose to reached down and recover some of her modesty before Jeevan took control again. So, while three men held her tightly to the table Peter was now up close between her legs.
       “What do we have here?” he asked with a laugh.
       “Let me go!”
       “It’s not Peter’s cock. Looks more like Hansini’s pussy to me.”
       “You bully!” said Hansini, still struggling. “Let me go.”
       “Ahhh! Hot wet pussy,” said Peter, as he reached for her.
       “Don’t you dare!”
       “Hansini, I don’t see you are in any position to stop me.”
       “Don’t you touch me!”
       He laughed.
       "I'm warning you, Peter!"
       “Ahhh, Hansini. Come on. You know you want it.”
       “No, I don’t! Stop!”
       By now Peter’s fingers were touching her. Running down her open lips.
       “Stop!” she said again, trying to be stern, but her body wasn't giving the same message.
       After a few rubs, I saw his fingers pressing into her. I also saw she wasn’t protesting as much either. Finally, he bent down and brought his face right into her. I heard her gasp in surprise. We all did. I saw his fingers pull her open and his tongue plunge straight into her. There was no protest now, just a deep throaty moan as she humped back against him. I noticed that the three other men had decided she wasn’t going anywhere and had let her go. Hansini was going anywhere either, other than to a big juicy orgasm.

       The game which had hardly started and it was over, was abandoned and awarded to Hanaini and Jeevan since Peter was deemed to have broken the rules. Now it was our turn to play again. We came up against Mootie. His partner was Sharon.
       I moved over close to Payam. “Now don’t you get distracted by those big tits,” I told him.
       He smiled at me as I continued with my hands going to my own tits, “Remember you have these to play with later.”
       “No Mandara,” he replied. “I have not forgotten.”
       “Good boy,” I said, reaching to squeeze his butt.
       He looked a bit surprised me doing that but I added, “You are mine after this.”
       Oh wow! I was so bold to that man but then he had openly defended me from Steve. So why not?
       Well, the game got going and again we were doing fairly well. I was pleased with Payam. He seemed to be playing well and doing some very good moves. Of course, in the opening moves, both sides had lost a few chess pieces and clothing as well. As the game continued it was becoming clear that we were beating them.
       It was then that Payam played what looked to me like a dangerous tactic. He gave most of his army into a strong attack against Mootie. We were, both sides losing clothing as the battle continued. But it paid off and became clear we were winning.
       Sharon was just wearing two items now. Just her bikini. Payam had just taken one of their horse shaped men, a knight. He stepped up to her to remove her top and she reached out, pulling him against her chest. I saw his hand go around behind her, his fingers going for the tie of her bikini top. Soon it was loose and pulled up over her head. Then he returned to her chest. His hands feeling her all over first. What his fingers were doing to her nipples was sexy enough too.
      She grabbed him pulling his face straight in between her big tits. She brought her breasts up and was rubbing them against each side of his head. I had no idea how he was meant to breathe like that.
        Suddenly, I had a very wicked idea. I stepped up behind him and whacked his bum hard. “Stop that!” I said.
        They broke apart in surprise, It was a bit funny to see.
        “Sorry, Sharon,” I told her. “This guy is mine.”
        “Oh!” she says in shock. I think she was settling for some fun with him. I think he was settling for some fun too but I had other ideas for him.
        To even my surprise, if I think of it later, I actually reached up and pulled his ear, pulling him away. He was shocked at that, too shocked to resist me. I’m not sure if it was a woman doing that to him in front of everyone or just the fact that me, the shy one, was boldly to do it. Anyway, I did it for many to be amused at.
       We were close to the pool at that point. It was easy to take the last couple of steps to the edge without him realizing. I was making this up as we went along.
       “What you need is a cold shower,” I told him and with a push he plunged into the cold water of the pool.
       He came to the surface with a mouth full of water and turned to face us. He looked up at me standing there laughing at him. Taking two steps, he was back the at poolside then to my surprise he reached out and grabbed both my legs. I realised in the fun that I had forgotten to step back from the edge of the pool. I was still within his reach. With a pull, he had me off balance so I plunged in to join him in the cold water.
       I surfaced and he was in front of me. He reached out and grabbed for me, pulling me to him. So here we were in the water, both with half our clothes and both soaking wet.
       “So, I am yours, am I?” he asked. 
       I didn’t answer. By now I had started undoing his shirt.
       He continued. “That means you are mine, Mandara.”
       I felt his hands undoing the front of the shorts I was wearing as he continued talking. "Well, let's get you naked now."
       That was a bit obvious by then. He didn’t really need to vocalize it. We had started stripping each other in the pool. As each item came lose it was discarded in the water. They all had to be fished out later. There was no struggling against each other, it was just getting naked, helping each other to do it.
       Somewhere in the background, I heard the game declared against us but by then neither of us cared. He held me now as our bodies pressed against each other. I rubbed my breasts against him, feeling the firmness as they pressed to his chest. I felt a hand down on my thigh, then between my thighs. Yes, he was going for my pussy. Fingers finding me there and rubbing over, pressing into me there.
       I grasped for his cock. Finding him hard, rubbing and pumping him a bit. I didn’t get far with him because what he was doing to me became a distraction. Two fingers were inside me now. Those two fingers, going in with deep thrusts. I could feel the smooth wet slimy of my pussy, even under the water like that. I could also feel my whole body responding to him. Then he had changed his movement slightly, giving an upward pull each time as he pulled out. This was feeling even sexier for me.
       I remember moaning in his ear.
       “I’m ready to do more to this hot pussy,” he whispered in my ear.
       I moaned again. I was ready for that too.
       "First, on the pool-edge so I can eat you......"
       That was sexy.
       ".......Then we going to do it."
       Do it! I was going to get that cock. The idea made me moan in his ear as I sort of held to him.

       He took me to the pool edge. The opposite side from the chess set. Partly, he lifted me, partly I helped him, getting me up out onto the poolside. Now, I was sitting on the edge of the pool while Payam was still down in the water. He came close to me, pulling my legs apart so he could move in between them, and then he reached for my tits again. His fingers went straight for their peaks and I was sitting to enjoy him rolling over my enlarged nipples. It felt even better when he started gentle pulling and pinching them.
      This breast play was fine but soon I wanted more from this man. Opening my legs wider my hand went down between them. When he realised what I was doing he pulled back to watch. I wanted him to watch too. I wanted him to see all my pussy secrets, to see my hands pulling and opening my lips there, to see my fingers plunging in, deeply inside my wet pussy.
       I thought he would reach in with his own fingers to help, maybe even take over but he didn’t. He seemed just content to watch. Ok. Then. If he wanted a show, I was ready to give him one too.
       Now, I had two hands working my pussy. The one was pulling open and working over my clitty. She was exposed and open for him. He must have seen the soft wet flesh with its hard nob. He would have seen me rubbing and pulling it. Rolling her between my fingers and making circles over too. Meanwhile, my other hand was lower. First, I had been pulling the lips open, showing to the pink flesh deep inside. Men like to see that. Now three fingers had formed to begin thrusting inside.
        At first, I had been partly sitting up so I could see him and watch him looking to me but after some time it became too good and I fell back into more of a position to take full enjoyment from what I was doing. As my passion grew, so did my stroking pace. I was pumping into myself, really being quite rough on myself but it was all feeling good so I didn’t mind.
       For all this time, Payam had just been between my legs enjoying a very close and personal view of what I was doing to myself. I was mildly surprised that he hadn’t joined in but by then feelings were building so I didn’t really think much more of it.
      Finally, he made his mind to help me. I felt a hand pull my lower hand away and then both his hands reach into me. I felt his fingers each side, pulling at the flesh to open me up. Then in came his tongue. Long slow licks, starting lower down and pulling upward. Up along my cunt lips, up higher until he made contact with my exposed clitty.
       Oh, that was good! So good for me! I lay back against the poolside to enjoy what was happening in my pussy. He was quickly doing a really good job. I could feel the tongue against me. Licking over me, pressing between my lips, pushing deeper into me. At first, the licks were long and slowly. Starting at the bottom and sweeping towards the top. As my body responded he began to increase his speed. He had increased to licking, up higher, pushing under my lips there, flicking across the clitty nub. That was so sexy for me. I knew this was going to be a good one.
       Then came the final moment. He had moved to the top where my clitty was exposed and hard. His tongue licked over and around it. It caused my whole body to give a shudder, my pelvis to hump back against him. I think at that moment I gasped for air, giving a big moan. It was building now. I knew what that tongue was doing was bringing me to orgasm. The tip of his tongue pressing against my hard nub, licking around and over it. I was wiggling around and humping back at him. They say I became very vocal at this time too.
        Suddenly he went in for the home base. Or do you say 'went in for the killing shot?' His lips parted and closed over my clitty. Just a few strong sucks and I was gone. My orgasm burst and overtook my mind and body. It was powerful for me, made stronger and longer by him continuing to work at me.
        By now I was crying out. My body bucking around as his strong hands held me. My back was arching, lifting off the ground as I struggled with him. It was like my body was trying to escape but he wouldn’t let me. Just kept licking, sucking at my sensitive clitty.
       Eventually, he let me finish. He pulled back from my clitty. Returning lower to my open lips, giving those long slow licks again as he brought me off my high.
       That had been amazing. So, thrilling for my body to take. I was very pleased with what this man could do for me. Payam, my pussy would welcome you to return to her anytime if that is how you do for her.

      I was sitting again, looking down at him. I suggested that we swap places so I could return the fun to him but to my surprise, he declined my offer. He told me he wanted more, to do it all with me, do the whole love games with me. I was very Ok with that one too.
      We left the pool and headed for the poolside closer to the house. There were only a few people on this side. Three sitting at a table quietly talking and Lizamoa laying on a foam pad. It looked like she was asleep. Naughty Girl! Must have had a big night. Mostly, everyone was still on the other side, by the chess board, where all the action was happening. Not that we didn’t intend to be soon making our own action.
       We pulled out some foam pads a bit further around and lay them as a nice bed. I sat back on the foam, pulling him down to me. I think he thought was we were going to do it straight then but I had another, even better idea. I pulled him closer to me so he was sitting over me, a leg each side of my body. There directly in front of me was his cock. It was a nice one, hard and straight, veins showing against the black skin, the foreskin pulled back showing the head. It was pointed straight at my face.
        My hands reached for him. I could feel how hard he was. Hard, hot cock! Nice! What more can a woman ask for? I rubbed over his shaft, gripping him with my fingers. I love holding a cock like this. There is the thrill of holding him, exploring him but also the thrill of knowing soon that weapon will be deep inside me. I was ready for that one too. But first I wanted to see and enjoy him. My hand had reached his cock head. Lovely shape, but then all cocks are lovely when they are like he was. The black flesh there, silky and smooth. So soft over the end. The open hole too. I looked at it and thought soon that hole will be spitting cum deep inside my cunt. My fingers touched him there, rubbing the small opening. He had become a bit wet. He gave this massive jerk at my touch. For a moment I thought I was about to wear it on my face before he regained myself. I’d have been Ok with that one too.
        “I see you’re ready,” I smiled up at him.
        “Very much ready,” he replied.
        “Well, you better do something about it,” I said. “My pussy wants it.”
        “If that is what your pussy……”
        He didn’t finish his sentence. I felt him line up and press against me. I felt my wet lips open for him as my body took him inside. Oh, that felt good. 
        "So hot and wet," he said.
        "Ahhh!" I gasped at the fullness.
        "So ready for me too."
        The hardness of him, pressing into me, filling my pussy. He took a couple of short thrusts to wet himself with my pussy juice and then was able to drive all the way in.
       "Now I'm going to fuck your hot pussy."
       That was sexy to hear too.
       We settled down for the fucking. Yes, like I informed above, after what he had been doing for me beside the pool, I was ready for his cock. That hard rod of throbbing flesh inside me didn’t disappoint either. He had started slowly but soon the excitement overcame us and he increased his pace. I was only too willing to meet him, thrusting the pussy that is mine upward to his thrusting down. Each time, each stroke was driven deep inside me. The length of his shaft drawing in and out, pulling between my soaking lips, pulling against the hood of my clitty.
        "You like that don't you. Like a cock in your cunt."
        As the excitement was building, we began moving faster and faster. The thrusting between us was getting stronger and with more power. I could feel how his body was moving against mine, muscles rippling and working, driving us both with passion.
       "Yes! Yes! Fuck me back," he urged me.
       I tried to respond to him but at this time that I realised my second orgasm was quickly approaching. I was Ok for this, very Ok. I knew it would be another good one. We kept going, his body on top of mine, doing most of the work, bringing us both to a climax. Well, that was what I thought if I did think much during this period of intense passion.
       My orgasm burst over me. It was a good one, less intense than the first beside the pool but still very good for me. I bucked around under him, bucked up at him as the thrilling feelings consumed me. He kept moving, kept driving into me until it was over.

        I recovered to find him still hard, still moving slowly, keeping himself ready. I knew I had to do for him, bring the release for him. I urged him to allow me to change positions. This time he would be laying back with me on top for doing the fucking. From this position, I could control each of us until I had taken him all the way over the top.
       With me sitting over him I reached and brought his cock to me. Yes, you smart boys, a girl can do this without her hands if she wants. I can also but when you are urgent as we were at this point it’s better to just take him exactly where I needed him.
       Now, with my soaking cunt again full of cock again I began to move my hips, ride him with my body. I could feel him sliding in and out. I could control the strokes, giving him as much as I could. I could also look down and watch him. See his face and tell how it was for me. I was fully intending to give him what he had given for me. Already I’d had two big orgasms and he had not had any. I wanted him to enjoy.
       As I continued, I leaned forward so I could thrust back at him, take him deeper inside me. This was good for him, making it better contact for him. But also, it was good for me. This new position change also brought my breasts closer to him too. They were moving with my body motion, swinging over his face. Of cause, he noticed this and reached for them with his hands, holding them, his thumbs rubbing my nipples.
       I must confess, against my intentions, it was becoming good for me again too.
       Still, I continued to work him with my body. My hips pulling forward so his cock would withdraw from me and then came the sharp back thrust, making him plunge into me again. I know this way was good for a man and I wanted to make it the best for him. I wanted him to cum, fill me inside. Give me a big load of cum deep inside my cunt.
       Maybe I should not have thought of his cum inside me because it had the wrong or should I say the right effect on me. My orgasm burst over me. It was slower this time. Building until it burst. Less intense more a rolling feeling of enjoyment. I hadn’t intended that. But it happened and sometimes with sex, you can’t know what will happen.
       Suddenly, I thought about the man below me again. I looked down at him and he was smiling. It was then that I realised that my body responding to yet a third cum had done it for him too. I could feel his cock jerking as he emptied the last of his man juice into me.

       “Wow! You are good,” he said, smiling.
       “Thank you, Payam,” I replied. “You were good too.”
       “You both were,” I heard Amita’s voice from nearby.
       I looked around and to my shock, nearly all of them were standing to watch. I suddenly came to know that not only had I fucked with this sexy young man but also provided a big show for all our friends to watch and enjoy.


       That is all for now for me but no the story is not complete yet. Part three is to continue.


15 comments:

  1. Another story! Great! Published 6 hours early too. I checked at 10pm but missed by an hour.

    You built those Mandara and Payam nicely. We just knew where they were headed. It was only a matter of how. You dropped hints about orgies, a three-some, even a mess from Kim, in Part One's notes and comment streams but I have a feeling you knew all along where this story was going.

    Talking of Kim - nice photo. You are a beautiful woman.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raymond and Nina,
      It is true that when the Part One notes were written I was still undecided as to the ending. But I came together soon after that and the sex scene turned into one of the easier parts of the story.
      Reshma

      Delete
  2. Here it is. Good story Reshma. Fits well with the first part. I like the chess playing background because you didn't labour on the details of the chess games. Good sex scene although I do feel poor Payam got short changed with orgasms. LOL
    One problem I found was the boys going after Shanti again. Yes I said again because it had happened back in Story 198 - just the day before in the main storyline. You might want to review that scene again.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Grace
      Your comment on Payam being short changed in orgasms was good. I like it. I also take your point about Shanti. I think you are right. I will probably change it. Either delete the whole scene or as Asami has suggested we change the name to another woman. Whoever we decide on could be worked into the story a bit more too.
      I'll think about that one. Thanks again.
      Reshma

      Delete
  3. Good job, little sister. Keep going like this and you might make 'OK.' LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might make Ok! Ha Ha. I not going to bite at that one.
      Thanks "big" sis.
      Reshma

      Delete
    2. Oh such self-control Reshma. Pity you couldn't use to when talking with nice guys like me.
      Paul.

      Delete
  4. You've got to admire anyone who can write successfully in this blog. It is not easy. Writing a separate, stand-alone story would be a lot easier because you can invent and use characters as you require. But here there is a highly developed storyline and characters. You have to fit your story into this. Admittedly you have Anne Susan and Shandra to help and advise but it still takes careful study and reading up on the people in your story.
    This is where you do well Reshma. Your stories fit, like they should be here. Good story. I'd say the sex scene was the highlight. (Payam being short changed in orgasms - I like that Grace.)
    You have captured Mandara well. She is shy but capable of some surprise boldness. She steps outside the traditional behaviour a woman would have with a man. Grabbing him by the ear. Almost like you would do with a little boy. Ha Ha. That made me laugh. (You did that one with Brian, didn't you?) We discovered at the island resort Story 90 that Mandara enjoys a bit of exhibitism too. You captured this as well Reshma.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary,
      I enjoyed your comments. Also keep in mind you've been successful with your story too. You explained it well. Read up on the people in your stories. Ask for advice and feed-back. The big three plus Allan have "lived" with these characters for a long time. In fact, Shandra invented most of them.
      Reshma

      Delete
  5. Kia Ora my friends,
    Here I am again, up early reading a naughty story while my whanau sleep. Been an interesting read with some humour and a good sex scene to end with. The comment streams have been going well too.

    I thought the story ran well. Some of the Englsh was a bit rough as you would expect from Mamdara and she got side-tracked about something beside the pool. You've left us wondering what that was about. Bad for a short story but good in that it obviously links to something coming in a future story.
    The small distractions from the games were good. This is about a sexual build-up so they fit well. I was wondering what happened with Tom and Sairu. Is this a lead to another story?
    Payam warning Steve off his next sex-partner then Mandara doing it too was a feature of this story. It could have led to conflict but you played it where Steve backed away. I almost get the feeling he was amused by it. In Sharon's case she really didn't get a chance. Mandara just stepped in and took Payam back. But both scenes worked and achieved what you wanted.
    Now the scene with Pater & Shanti. I can see how this is a repeat of the one earlier Story 198. In my case I didn't mind until it was pointed out. So now I would expect it is a problem to many of us. I suggest you leave it in Reshma but change the woman from Shanti to someone else. Maybe a woman from India or Australia. Joyce maybe or even Hansini or Katrina.

    Now I put on my school-teacher hat. I would rate this as a good story but not among the best. It flows well and delivers. The sex scene is very good. Poor Payam. LOL. I found a number of 'mistakes' but they seem to fit will with Mandara so I believe they were intended. I've sent you five that really stand out. You can decide what to do with them. My score would be 9.
    Well that's all from me.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Miss Teacher Moa,
    I think you are a master of contradiction and your rating system is very unfair. You say "a good story but not among the best" then go and give her a nine! How come? I believe girls like Reshma should be getting 3s and 4s while my stories should get 9+ or even 10.
    Cheeky Pakeha Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To everyone who has read this story since it was published.
    I have listened to Grace and Moa above and decided there needs to be a change. I now think its a bit close to have Shanti grabbed twice so close like that but since it had happened to Shanti the day before, the men might be thinking about doing it to another cheeky girl.
    So now Hansini gets cheeky and starts teasing Peter. Saying she's going to get his cock out. He reacts. With the help of three men, including her husband Mootie, they get Hansini naked and on to a table. Peter then gives her a good pussy eating. So what is she complaining about? Even still wins the game too!
    So how does that work now?

    Now my dear brother. The Cheeky Pakeha Boy! You think you have problems Moa. I've had to live with him as my bother since we moved to New Zealand. Shall I cut a peach stick for you teacher?
    Reshma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another good one Reshma, I did find the part about 'forcing' Shanti/Hanson I a little uncomfortable at first but I mellowed as the story unfolded.
    As someone has said, you have managed to get into the character and have made a very readable couple of stories
    Keep up the good work
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  9. So finally he arrived. I hope you have a good excuse.
    Good morning Ian or is it good evening there?
    Did you know all the fun is happening under the background notes this time.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good story Reshma,
    Geoff and I have enjoyed both parts.
    It's a difficult time with the main story going on while many side stories are spinning off.
    But I think it will all be together in the end.
    Geoff and Ayaka.

    ReplyDelete