Thursday 15 February 2018

Story 208 Different but Very Good



From the Writers.
        In Story 207 Part Two, Sairu and Tom go off together. It hadn’t been our intention to follow them, rather just speculating that they had a good time. In the comments at the bottom of that story, it was mentioned by a reader that it would be interesting to see what happened. Some of us in the writer’s team thought so too, so let’s go find out.
       The third section of Story 207 has now been officially dropped. Some of the younger members of the writing team felt that we have done enough with chess. Not sure how we will tell you the results of the chess contest or even if they are needed,      
       Now to our story.
                                  (Anne)


      Here I was on a large bed in the guest room being used by Paula and Donald. I was naked and the man beside me was too. He was older than me, a lot older than even my own father. A white man, European too. As I lay on my side towards him, my full frontal body was on view for him but I had no worry of that. I reached for him, taking his cock within my hand. He was hard but still, it barely peeped over the top of my fist.
      As I looked down at my hand, for a moment many questions came to my mind. What was I doing here with this man? Would this tiny thing be able to please me? Would we do good love-games together? So many questions running to my mind! Many answers required!
      Then the idea came from what my friend Kalki had said after breakfast. She had been with Tom the night before. She had not time to say much but I remember her words, “Different but very good.” We didn’t have time for me to ask more. So, I made my mind to do my best to make a good time.


Hi, it’s Sairu here.
       My story must begin after the mango jam fun was over. We were all working to clean up, some were cleaning the dining room others were doing preparations for lunch. We had attempted the growing mountain of items being brought from the dining room or left over from the cooking process. We had loaded all the eating dishes into two dishwasher machines, I would love one of those in my kitchen and now I turned my attentions to the larger pots and pans from the cooking. There were a lot of them and they needed washing by hand.
       While I worked at the sink, Tom from New Zealand came to give me some help. I showed where the drying cloth was and he started with the first big pot. At first, I was surprised, but now like the way these men from Australia and New Zealand help in the kitchen. In my own house, I had discovered Steve was actually a good cook. Him and Sharon made a lovely western meal for us one evening. Every night Steve would be there to help with the cleaning dishes. He said, “You cooked the food so I get to clean up.” I like that but I don’t think some of the Indian men are so comfortable with it.
       Back with Tom, he was now reaching past me for another pot. His hand went for my bare bum. Yes, I had been naked for breakfast and so was just wearing an apron to protect my front for kitchen working.
       “Hey! You are touching my bum!”
       “A sexy one too.”
       That was cheeky.
       Next time he passed behind me, he did it again. This time his finger slipped down the crack and pressed between my thighs.
       “Keep doing that and I might get sexy.”
       “We don’t want that, do we, Sairu?”
       “It might lead to something.”
       “Yes, it might,” he replied.
       I could see if this carried on it might lead to love-games. It was not the first time a naughty man had done this to me in that kitchen and in that case, it had ended up with sex on the centre island bench with me covered in food. You have been informed of this in Story 174 Cooking with Sarvesh.
      I decided for the moment to change the subject a bit.
      “Kalki said she enjoyed with you last night,” I told to him.
      “Did she?”
      “Yes, she did.”
      “What did she say?” he asked.
       “Not much except it was different but very good.”
       “Ahhh - Different but good!” he laughed. “Yes, that kind of says it.”
       “What did she mean?”
       “Maybe I better show you?”
       “Show me?” I asked.
       “Yeah, we can have a replay.”
       “You do it with her again when I watch?”
       “No, silly girl!”
       “Don’t call me silly, Ok!” throwing a slap to him.
       I hit him a bit harder than I intended and realised what I had done to this visitor. In shock, I stopped and looked at him. He was smiling.
       “Well, you don’t catch on very fast. I mean a replay with you and me, Sairu.”
       “Oh, I see.”
       I suddenly got his meaning but was a bit embarrassed. He must have thought me a stupid girl. Too slow to understand but although I know of English, sometimes I find the way these people talked was a bit difficult and confusing for understanding.
      “Then I get to play with this sexy arse too.”
      Yes, his hand had returned to my bum again. I didn’t really mind him either. I even pushed back so he could touch more of me.
      "Nice!"
      "Well don't get with too exciting."
      "Why not?"
      “We can’t now, Tom. There is working to do.”
      “I know,” he agreed, “but later today, maybe?”
      I said “Ok.”
      His hand moved away and he behaved himself. I was mildly disappointed that he did. But he had promised there would be more. In my case, I had found myself agreeing to him. Committing I would be with him for the love-games.
     
      After everything was done we moved out to the shady area beside the pool. Some of us took some swimming while others just found chairs and relaxed. Before long Hansini started her game of teasing the men regarding their chess abilities. It always surprises me of this how she becomes so cheeky to all the men including Sarvesh himself. Of course, as usual, she got their attention and strong resistance. It looked as if soon someone would be playing her.
       It was then Sarvesh got involved and the whole thing turned into a contest involving all of us. Those, as myself who were poor with playing, became team members for the good players. I was surprised when Sarvesh selected me for his team partner.
       Of course, it couldn’t be anything but Strip Chess. Since I was already being naked I had to go, get some clothes. I needed eight items to be wearing. My husband Payam and I were using a bedroom made up especially for visitors on the lower floor. It was comfortable for a room not usually used for guests. When I returned to our room, Payam was with me.
      “Tom wants to be with me for love-games,” I told to him.
      “Farmer Tom!” he replied laughing.
      “Why are you laughing?”
      “Haven’t you seen him, Sairu? There is not much down there.”
      “Yes, I know but……”
      “You won’t get much out of him. So small.”
      “Stop laughing at him! Kalki said he was good.”
      “Don’t know how he could.”
      “Payam! Stop that!
      “Ok then,” he replied as we left the room.
      Then as we walked down the passage towards the pool entrance, "Little Farmer Tom," he added, “Best of luck with that.”
      That last comment was not a normal Indian saying but I got the twisted meaning of it. His laughing, his bad attitude annoyed me. Without thinking I struck out at him. Attempted to hit my very own husband. Now I think - how could I do such a thing? But he must have guessed me because he was able to jump clear, grasping my wrist, pulling me to him, then a quick kiss on the lips. That surprised me that I attempted something like that and surprised me his reaction. 
      But I was still annoyed with him so I made my mind to do it with Tom and make it very good too.

      Back at the large chess board, I discovered our first match was against Tom and Paula. I knew Sarvesh was good but I was unsure as to how skilful Tom was. But from the start, it was obvious for everyone this was an uneven match. We were killing them but somehow Tom managed to fight back. In the following exchange, I lost my blouse.
      I stepped over to Tom waiting for him to undo the front buttons and take it off. But this naughty fellow had other ideas. Instead, his hands went straight onto my breasts. I didn’t really mind for this but its expected of me to protest.
      “Hey!” I call to him.
      “What?” he replied. 
       As if he didn’t know what he was doing.
      “Not those, naughty man! Just my buttons. Take my blouse off.”
      “I’ll get to it soon!”
      How could this man be so naughty?
      “No, now!” I ordered to him.
      He undid my buttons as he was supposed to do and then took my blouse off. But he didn’t stop there. Pulling me against him so my breasts pressed his chest, he reached behind my neck and had my bikini top undone and pulled away leaving my breasts bare and exposed with the top hanging lose. I complained again and he just laughed telling me I liked showing of it all off.
      Now his hands were back to my breasts. Feeling them, playing with my nipples, enjoying them.
      “Hey! What are you doing now? You didn’t win.”
      But he was smart for me.
      “Just giving the winner some fun,” came his reply.
      It must be confessed that at this point I was beginning to enjoy his attentions. The way he rolled the nipple between his finger and thumb was making this girl sexy. Of course, when he bent to my breast, licking over my nipple and taking it in his mouth he had me. There were no more protests now being made, it was too enjoying.

      Somewhere behind us, I heard Shanti calling the game to Sarvesh and Paula agreeing it was over. Tom broke-away from my breasts and taking my hand led me from the board. His arm came around my waist and I took mine around him. I had no misunderstandings with this. We were going to do it now, going for the love-games.
       “This will make them talk,” he laughed to me as we walked around to the house.
       “Yes, it will, naughty man,” I agreed giving his bum a slap.
       I heard some comments from those watching across the pool.
       "Me naughty? What about you coming with me?"
       His hand was back to my arse again, feeling over it.
       "I'm just coming to please you," I replied.
       "Sure you are, and thousands will believe you."
       I am not sure what he meant by that but it seemed to be a joke. Us walking away and his hand to my arse brought another round of laughing and comments from those watching but I never heard what they said of us.   
       Tom knew exactly where we were going as if it was pre-arranged. I later learnt that before the game Paula and he had exchanged a key to her bedroom.

       So here I was, in one of the better, more luxurious bedrooms with a bed that you sunk into when you lay on it. Tom was beside me. We had stripped each other, not that after the games there was much left to remove. And I followed him on to the bed.
       We lay beside each other, Tom onto his back and me on my side facing for him. I reached for his cock. It was hard but still so tiny, barely able to see out the end of my closed fist. As mentioned above, it was for this moment that I had some doubts but anyway, there were two ideas who drove me on to do this. First, my friend Kalki said it was good with Tom and second, my husband had laughed about him.
       I looked up at him and he was smiling at me.
       “What?”
       “I can see it in your face, Sairu,” he replied.
       “See what?”
       “How am I going to make this tiny thing work?”
       “No Tom. It wasn’t that,” I denied.
       “Yes, it was and that is what we are here to find out. Remember, our replay.”
       I remembered he promised that after breakfast I would be happy with him. Well, he obviously seemed confident to I would be too.
       I was still holding him. I couldn’t pump him with my closed fist around him so I elected to try gripping him with thumb and finger. That seemed strange but also seemed to work ok. I felt him stiffen even more so I was getting to him.
       I knew it was time to bend to take him with my mouth. First came the licks all over while I rested him against my hand, then I opened to allow him in. Talking of deep throating, that couldn’t happen here. He didn’t even reach the back of my mouth. But I didn’t worry just gripping him with my lips and began sucking. While doing I kept an eye on him, watching and reading to the face. You can tell how a man is this way and Tom was no different. He was enjoying, first time watching me and then with the closed eyes. It was good for him and I was happy for that.
        I continued with this, making for the best job that I could. Sometimes sucking him and sometimes pulled back to lick all over him before the sucking would begin again. As was saying above, I came to know I was getting at him and I was having the idea he might even make the orgasm. I made my mind, Ok for that. I was trying to do it for him.
        It was for this moment that I felt this little cock give a huge jerk in my mouth. He gave a moan and the cock jerked again. This time I could taste the saltiness of cum. He was making the cum, cumming in my mouth. That was so fast, it surprised me. It was also good that he could get this and I was happy for him and happy for myself too. Happy I could make him cum.
        Suddenly, his eyes opened, “Your turn now Sairu.”

       I was Ok for this one too as I lay back in the position as he had been. He was now kneeling beside for me. I watched as he reached for my breasts and also the nipples. The touching and feeling were good, the way he rolled the nipples between his fingers was better but the best was when he brought his tongue and lips to me. I felt the licking, his tongue sliding over the roughness of my nipple. Then he was licking around them, his tongue licking over the dark areas, feeling the hardened pimples on that part.
       Then he came back for the nipple itself again. This time, I was hard and erect by then so he could lick all over. I especially liked when he flicked across the sensitive tips. Then was extra good with my higher sense of arousal now. But the best had not yet come. I knew of it and was waiting for it. His mouth opened over my nipple and it slipped inside.
       His lips closed and gripped it. He was holding like this when he began the sucking. Oh, this was the good part and I was forced to stop watching and shut my eyes, enjoying the feelings coming from my nipple.
       For a few moments, he sucked at me before pulling back to lick over my erect flesh before returning to the sucking again. This continued with sometimes sucking and sometimes licking, building my desires and excitement to higher levels. After repeating this for sometimes he moved to a deeper level where he took all of my nipple and even some of my breast. This was for the best for me. 
       It was soon becoming to me that my body had other needs. I wanted more than just breast playing, nipple licking and sucking. My body wiggled and moved, my thighs laid open and wide. He must have seen this and realised my body was asking him to move on for the next stage.
        Yes, you naughty men have guessed this. It was time for him to move to my pussy. First, he was kneeling between my open thighs his finger reaching, gently stroking the soft flesh of the insides of my thighs. I am very sensitive there and what he was doing felt good. For a woman this can be very intense because she knows soon his fingers will move higher to her pussy, she also knows she is very exposed and revealing him all her pussy secrets.
        I made a hump at him. My pussy mound thrusting up towards his hands. It was partly I did it but partly my body reacting to what he was doing. But he held back from me, his fingers still remaining on my inner thighs.
       “Getting horny, are we,” he laughed.
       Of course, I was. With what he was doing, any girl would. I gave another huge humping back at him.
       “Getting impatient too.”
       “I want…….”
       “Of course, you want. Now Sairu is going to get too.”
      My only reply was a moan who escaped my lips.
       His fingers made one last move, both moving up a thigh each but this time they didn’t stop, moving straight on to my wet pussy. I felt his fingers run up along my pussy lips. Finger slipping over the wet, partly open lips as they moved. I was expecting he would repeat this motion a few times but he didn’t. Instead, his fingers gripped the flesh close to my thighs, each side of my lips and pressing together. Now gripping my pussy in this way, he performed a moving, rolling motion with his fingers. This caused my lips to grip together and slide against each other as they moved. With the wetness I had there, this couldn’t hurt but it was very good.
        I had never tried like this before and for me, it was very good. The flesh of my pussy pulling together was good. The rolling and moving of the lips together were good. Even the way this pulled at the higher place where my clitty lived was also was good. I gave a moan and moved my body a bit. He must have known he was getting to me.
       Now the motions changed as his fingers moved again. One hand moving higher to where my clitty was, pulling the flesh together over her and beginning the gripping, rolling motion there. The other hand had moved giving my pussy lips stroking up their length. This was first just lightly against the lips but as I swelled and opened he was pressing in deeper into me. His fingers found the soft inner lips and moved over them.
        Now his fingers were going in deeper. There were two, maybe three fingers thrusting into me. It felt like they were going in very deeply. Meanwhile, his other hand had continued working over my clitty. Still the same, still gripping the lips there together, still rolling them so they rubbed over my clitty.
       I realised my passion was growing. Building and getting intense. It was at this moment that I realised my orgasm was approaching. Those good feelings of my pussy became amazing, Growing in intensity all the time. I felt my clitty reacting. The building tension growing to the bursting point. When it happened, it was strong. The cum burst through me. I bucked against him a few times. Suddenly, a big one threw him right out of me.
       Finally, it was over and I relaxed. I lay there gasping my breath. He was laying beside me, watching me as he gently stroked the side of my pussy lips as I quietened down. Soon I regained my breath and the heaving of my chest returned to normal. It had been a good one but even more, I had never cum with just a man’s fingers working me. Sure, like most women, I could do that myself but with a man, it usually took more, like the eating of the pussy.
         
      After that surprise orgasm, I was happy. It had been strong and very good for me. Now, as I recovered, I wondered what would come next for me. I should not have worried because Tom had it all planned. Now, we were going to do it. The full sex-games.
      “How do we do this?” I asked.
       “Same as always, silly girl. It’s no difference.”
       “Tom, I told! Stop calling me silly!” I replied, slapping his chest.
       He laughed at that. 
       “Well, you get on top and we go for it.”
       Go for it! How could this be done I wondered. But I did as he told and got over him, one leg to each side of his. I moved forward, up until I came to the tops of his legs. Taking his cock with my hands I guided him to my pussy. I felt the hardness of him against me. I felt him press until he broke into me.
       He was so small that he barely reached into me. With his instructions, he told to move so he was entering me higher up. This felt better because it was close to my clitty. I pulled the flesh away so I was fully exposed to him. His hard cock touched me there, directly contact for my clitty. The shock of it felt good at the sudden contact and my body gave a shudder.
       He instructed me as to how my movements should be. I was used to deep thrusts at a man, driving him deeply within me. But now, here I was supposed to make small movements, almost like rubbing his cock against my clitty. It was hard to do at first, hard to control my natural instinct to go more. But soon I got the hang of it and soon it was affecting to me.
       We continued like this. Continued the fucking with this man. I was watching to his face and began to realise this was getting to him too. I also had the idea that he might even get there before me.
       But it seems my clitty had other ideas. She was enjoying this new sex, being directly in contact with a cock. I was very juicy now and it made his cock slip over and against the hardened nob of the clit. I kept it going by moving as I was and discovered with minor changes in the position of my body I could increase or lessen the contact. I must confess to using too much of the good position and soon my second cum was on the way.
       This one was different. In the heightened condition of my clitty, it builds fast and burst upon me. I must admit to losing control and losing contact with him. I wiggled around at him and almost fell forward against me until his hands reached to my sides to steady me.

       Now it was over and my body had regained from another orgasm. I looked down to see he wasn't there yet which surprised with all the fun so far. I made my mind it was time for Tom. I returned my pussy to him and felt him against me. First a push outside and the pressing into me. Not far, just through my lips really. I changed my position from vertical to further forward. This changed things so again his cock was contacted to my clitty again and the motion was more moving him along my lips rather than pressing him in.
        From this position I was leaning on my hands set each side of him, my breasts were swinging over his chest while I could look down directly to his face. I knew I was getting to him when he closed his eyes with a soft moan. I like it when a man does that. It is sexy to hear him.
       I was determined to succeed with him. Determined to get him to orgasm but looking back I don’t know why I was so worried for him. I realise now he had been holding for my enjoyment. Now he could relax and let himself enjoy.
       I heard the moan again and looked to his face. His eyes were closed and he gave a gasp. It must be close now. I continued my efforts with fucking him. Keeping my motions short and small because it seemed to be best working for him. It was working for me again too but I refused to allow that one, blocking my mind to having my own fun.
       Suddenly, he gasped. I looked to see the look of his face. The look of a man under orgasm. I could feel the little cock jerk as it delivered its cum, over and just between my lips. For a moment I was allowed to think this would be a mess afterwards before my mind was forced to another thing.
       As said above, I had blocked my mind to my own pleasure. I was determined to be focused completely on Tom. My naughty pussy had other ideas. She was building too. Moments after Tom had finished, my mind was forced to realise my next cum was about to burst. Not believing this could be happening was how I went into this new orgasm. My cum broke, again flooding my body with pleasure. It was not as strong as the first ones had been but still was good.

       We didn’t stay long in the room. Had to get back to the others. It was no use replacing our clothes. Just a quick trip to the bathroom each and we would be ready to leave. Well, that was the plan but he followed me into the bathroom.
       I stepped into the shower and he stood to lean to the wall watching me through the glass. I felt shy to be doing the cleaning into my pussy with him watching but it was why I was there so had to be done. Half turned away from him I cleaned myself.
       I left the shower expecting him to follow with his shower but he just stood to watch me. I looked to his cock and found he was hard again. I could not help from reaching for it.
       “Ready for some more?” I asked.
       “Sure,” was all he said.
       He stepped to me pushing me back against the sink bench. I thought he was going to kiss or cuddle, maybe even try the sex there but no, once again this man surprised me. His strong hands came to my waist and gripped me. Strong arms completely lifted me until my bum landed on the coldness of the bench. My legs had fallen open and taking them, he pulled open even further making me very exposed to him.
        In such a position, with my legs bent up and open, his body came firmly against the lower part of mine. I felt him press into me again. So, he was going to fuck with me again. I had no problems for this one too.
        This was good for me with nice feelings but it was clear I would never get there. I think after a while be realised the same and so soon we stopped. Sometimes, in a position like that, sex can be like that. Good but not to achieve the final result. But I was happy. We both had cums each and had some good sex.

       “Now I know what my friend Kalki mean,” I told him.
       “Good but different,” he replied.
       “Yes, and I enjoyed.”
       “Oh, I know that.”
       “What do you mean by that?”
       “Silly girl!”
       “Don’t keep saying that Tom. I’ll hit to you.”
       “You have already,” he laughed.
       “Well, I mean it.”
       “I know you enjoyed it, Sairu. The way you went off. I know it was like wow!”
       I could not deny this. I just smiled.

        That evening, I was taking a shower in the shower room we shared downstairs. I had left the door unlocked as we seem to on these weekends. And why not? I wasn’t doing anything that others couldn’t see. Anyway, maybe a sexy man would walk in and join me in the shower,
        As I am saying, I was doing my washing process when the door opened and my husband Payam walked in. He saw me through the glass of the shower and came in to join me.
       Taking the soap from my hand, he began to rub over my body with it. I like someone doing that and he knows it too. I had turned from him and he was doing my back and shoulders.
       “How was Tom? he asked.
       “It was good.”
       “Did he get you off?”
       “Only three times,” I replied.
       “Oh wow! With his little cock?”
       “Yes, two like that.”
        “So Kalki was right.”
        “Yes, Payam. You should have believed me.”
        “I’m sorry, Sairu.”
        His hand was reaching around, rubbing my pussy now. Pressing a bar of soap in between the lips. Being slippery and wet like that was, it didn’t take him long to get me off. My cum arrived and just as I was under orgasm, Betty and Paula walked in.
       They must have seen my orgasm and seen the hardness of his cock.
       “Oh, more hard cock,” Betty said.
       “Looks like it,” Paula replied.
       I stood aside as they approached us.
       “If you are finished with him, can we have him, Sairu?” Betty asked.
       “Of course,” I replied to her.
       Why not? I’d had fun with her husband that morning.


       They went straight for him. Paula taking his cock, while Betty started kissing with him. I watched for a while as it was becoming more and more steamy within the shower but then I left them for their fun. I knew Payam would get his fun with those two naughty older ladies. I was happy for him.


20 comments:

  1. So here is the new story. Exactly when you promised.
    I like it. Like the style of the sex scene. I think you have captured how I imagine Sairu would write.
    I also like how to showed the sudden flare of anger when he called her silly. The doubts when she took his cock in her hand. I think I'd have doubts there too. Ha! Ha! And then came that determination to make it work. All this shows me a real woman with real feelings.
    Well done Shandra, Anne & Susan.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow! That Tom is in all the action isn't he?
    I like how this blog doesn't just feature perfect people. Others play an important role to as you would expect in the real world.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace and Michael,
      It's what we are trying tp achieve here. People aren't always perfect. Sex isn't always perfect. So why not capture that in our stories?
      Anne

      Delete
  3. Nice one guys.
    I can see the writing standard improving all the time. With a bit more practice you three might make Ok!
    LOL Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asami!
      A cheeky brat in the photo and a cheeky brat in the comments.

      Good work Susan. I can see how you held this story together and made it a good one.
      LOL SS.

      Delete
    2. Keep on writing like that Asami and your arse might have a meeting with my boot.
      LOL Anne

      Delete
    3. Oh Asami - You naughty girl.
      In a comment stream recently, Paul was accused for poking the girls with a sharp stick, just to get a reaction. Looks like you have his sharp stick now.
      We might make Ok! As if we are a bunch of wollies! That's not original either but it did make us laugh. I could point out our writing track record going back 18 years. I could draw your attention to some of our real great stories. I could kick your sweet little arse too or even "get you back" at the party tomorrow.
      But I won't.
      Your contribution to this blog is huge, but often unseen. You got me out of the shit big time when I was publishing this story on Thursday. So have your fun girl. Give us all a good laugh and if you need it Anne can give you that kick.
      LOL Shandra.

      Delete
    4. What is going on here? Why all the excitement over me? All I did was offer some encouragement for these great writers to continue striving for ever better stories. With such a noble ideal as that how could anyone think of kicking my dear arse?
      Asami

      Delete
  4. Well, the big three got together on this one. You can see parts of all of them in it too. When I read the background it confirmed what I saw in the story.
    I love what you did with Sairu. From when we first met her she has been a cheeky one. That continued here. Where her friend Kalki comes across a but shy, Sairu is a bit bolder.
    I noticed a new trend recently where you give a lead-in to capture our interest before you tell who the story teller is. Even the font colour no longer helps us either. I think I kind of like it. Of course, how you brought out different aspects of Sairu, her doubts, getting annoyed at her husband (real life women don't do that, do they?) and then the determination to make the sex good, all fitted well with the story.
    Good story guys. Its a keeper.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone. I thought publishing was going to be Friday. And before any smart arse says it, I know the fine print said the 15th.
    We like this story girls. It is a bit diffent but nice. Like as has been said above, you did capture Sairu very well.

    I see Asami is up to mischief. I thought that was Ayaka's job. I also think you let her of lightly Shandra.

    Where is Ian. Miss his love.
    Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poor Janet. Feeling lonely without Ian. Come here honey. Let me give you a hug and a few other things. LOL
      Paul.

      Delete
    2. Anne I want to talk about Paul making indecent suggestions.
      Janet

      Delete
    3. No I want his phone number so he can make his suggestions directly to me.
      LOL Janet. .

      Delete
    4. Anne I saw that one coming LOL

      Delete
  6. Yeah I know but the question had to be asked.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So its that mischief maker Paul again.
      I think there is only one solution for this guy. Line him up with Asami for the story's arse kicking. I can see no other way, Anne. You just need to get your steel-caps on and do it. Ha Ha, can I watch?

      Thanks for another good story guys although I am a bit confused as to who actually wrote it. Like they have said above, your strong part here is Sairu. I ended the story believing I knew her a bit better which is pretty good considering she is not real, just a character of fiction.
      Amanda

      Delete
  7. This is good girls. It happens to me all the time. The moment a woman sees me she begins to doubt I can do anything but I promise no woman will leave me unsatisfied.
    Yes I am the real Tom with an amazingly small cock. They were inspired to write this Tom after me. Thank you girls.
    Tiny Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello all, what have I missed? Oh yes a great story, a bit of Kiwi bating, some violence, poor young Japanese girl being picked on, my Aussie girlfriend encouraging another man to make indecent suggestions to her, and a proud guy with a small cock...
    This all reminds me how much I love this little community
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ian you have missed a lot. If you want to see your "girlfriend" and the rest of us naked, contact me via yahoo.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. These stories follow themes but always have surprise twists to them. I am also injoying the one line comments they make.
    As has been said above what stands out for me is how you got into the thoughts and feelings of Sairu. That was the best part of me.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete