Wednesday 14 March 2018

Story 209 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 209.


Hi, Rochelle here.
       Marceau and I like to play a little game sometimes when we are alone. We like to give each other a massage, relaxing us before a gentle session of lovemaking. One day he wanted to try something different. He produced a headband like one would wear at the gym but instead of placing it over my forehead he placed it over my eyes.
       Now he made me lay face down on the massage mat while he began giving me a full erotic massage. With my eyes covered, it made my other senses sharper and not knowing where he was and what he was going to do next made it even more exciting. Of course, this blindfold effect was even more arousing when I rolled onto my back.
      Once he had finished with my breasts and pussy then we proceeded to full sex. Again I was kept blindfolded so I couldn't see. All my attention was on smelling, hearing and feeling. It was only after our love-making was over that he allowed me to remove the blindfold. It had been different, exciting and I had to admit to him I enjoyed it.
      Now over time, we developed this new game. Sometimes he would do it to me and sometimes I would do it to him. Sometimes fantasy would be included where the person massaging would pretend to be a stranger. Sometime, I would talk about someone else doing the massage as my hands worked over his body. It was all fun and added something new to our love life.

     Now I wondered about including this into a story for Letters. I talked with Anne and Susan and they suggested I give it a go. Susan suggested the couple should be Lizamoa and Joseph. I don't know why she chose them as I was thinking of someone more Western where the English would be easier to write. But I decided to follow her suggestion anyway. 
      So there was the filling out of my idea. I just had to write the story. It didn't go well at first until I called in Marceau and then Anne to help. Once they kick-started my brain again, I finally got it finished.
     So here it is. A short side story for the nude weekend. In fact, it could be said that this story would fit almost anywhere. But here it is and here it will stay.
         
         Love you all.
                  Rochelle.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 209.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl. I like your style. Great story but good background too.
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you who have seen my photos on the nude page will know, I am very pregnant at the moment. I get a sore back and can't sleep sometimes. My husband gives me massagers which helps a lot.
    He suggested we try it blindfolded and it was amazing. Without eyes it really sharpened my senses. Thanks Rochelle for the idea.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rochelle,
    We have tired this too. It's sort of amazing really. Even you know it's your husband.
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete