Sunday 28 November 2021

Story 270 Part One - Gaja and Hansini Tour Together.

Index of Letters                         Story 270 Part One Background.                         Back to Story 269.   

Forward to Story 270 Part Two.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Hansini - My Stand-in Wife?


Hi from Gaja.
        I stood at the airport and watched as my wife Nishi got on that plane with Mootie. It had been ok telling her she could have her wish of going on that desert trip. Going with Mootie as her stand-in husband had been a fun idea too.
        But now reality set in. In all the time we had been married, I had never slept alone without her. Every night she was in my bed beside me. Always there looking beautiful each morning as I woke to her cheerful face. I’m not a morning person but Nishi was. Always alive and energetic for the new day. Sex with her was the best at that time.

        I felt an arm go around me, the softness of a breast press against my side. “Are you ok?” Hansini gently asked me.
        “No, not completely,” I replied.
        I could have done the tough male thing and said I was fine but she knew differently. Hansini is a smart lady. She would have figured it out so I admitted I was feeling a bit down seeing Nishi walking away with another man.
        “She is going to have a good trip. There is a lot planned. Even camping in the desert. Let her go, Gaja. Let her have a good time. Don’t let her see you sad. Smile and wave when the plane takes off. Then we’ll have a good trip too.”
        “Thanks,” I told her, giving her hand a squeeze.
        As we watched the plane turn onto the runway, she whispered to me. “She’s going to miss you too. The sex is going to be great when she gets back.”
        That surprise me she would say that. I turned to look at her face and she was smiling. She was probably right too. After all the fun we will both have, I was sure Nishi would be happy when she was back with me too.
        “Come on, now,” she said. “Give Nishi a wave.”
        Standing slightly behind me, I felt that breast press against me again as I waved my wife goodbye. I also felt a hand give my butt a squeeze too.
        The small plane took off, curving inland towards the hills. As I watched, I felt that hand squeeze my bum again. “Sexy arse,” she laughed. “Come on, they are waiting for us.”
        She actually did that in public. Feeling my arse like that. I can’t believe how cheeky that woman is.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Touring with Hansini.


        A bit later, the bus arrived at Donald’s house and we left for our trip. There was Hansini again, sitting beside me.
        She had got on the bus and came right down to where I was sitting. As she sat down she reached over and gave my cock a squeeze. “Are you hard yet?” she laughed.
        I can’t believe this woman. Anyone could have seen and heard what she said but she didn’t care.
        With this bubbly, giggling woman sitting beside me, the way she joked and laughed with everyone sitting around us, I soon got into the fun of our trip.
        The first part would be short. We were only going to where we would be staying as our base for the next few days.

        We travelled south from Perth to the smaller city of Mundurah. This once was a coastal fishing village that had become almost an outer suburb of Perth. Our hotel was on the coast so we could step out of our room, almost straight onto the beach. The kids loved that. I must add, I kind of liked the idea too. We come from an inland town and I have only seen the ocean a couple of times within my whole life. To actually get to live beside the ocean for a few days was great.
        We checked in and got all our gear into our rooms. We both loved our room. Modern with a large double bed. There was a separate bathroom, shower and an area as a small kitchen nearer to the door. Nearby was a small table for eating and on the other side of the bed was a lounge area for sitting looking out to the ocean. A sliding glass door led out to a deck area with outdoor lounge seats.

        We didn’t stay long at the hotel before we were scheduled to leave on our first touring. We drove through the main town and then turned inland heading for the wine country of Chittering Valley. Lunch was at a winery restaurant, followed by a farm tour through the vineyards and orchards in little trailers pulled behind tractors.
        Some of us took advantage of offered tours through the winery to witness the winemaking process. Both Hansini and I went on that tour. I had a feeling she would have rather stayed in the Cellar Door, celebrating, but when she realized I was going on the tour she decided to come too. I think in the end both of us found it very interesting. Certainly, Hansini asked me a few questions about it later and so she must have been listening.
        Back in the wineshop, the Cellar Door is what they called it, we adults sampled some wines while the kids got to play in a great looking playground.
        “Would you like a bottle of wine for the evening?” Hansini asked me.
        “What? Are you trying to get me drunk, Hansini?” I replied.
        “If that’s what it takes, yes.”
        I laughed at that.
        “It might be nice sitting on our deck, sipping wine as we watch the sunset.”
        “Romantic idea. I was thinking that too,” she said back to me. Then her voice lowered so only I could hear her. “Followed by some great sex.”
        “Sounds like fun.”
        “It will be, Gaja. I’ll make sure it is.”
        So with a promise like that, I knew it was on for tonight. But then, as soon as I agreed to go with Hansini I knew there would be lots of sex. She didn't hide the fact that she loved sex. Loved fucking new people too was what she told me on the bus. We'd never been together so I knew it was going to be interesting.
        I looked at her, noticing the swell of her breasts under the blouse she was wearing. A couple of the top buttons were left undone revealing a deep cleavage between them.
        She noticed me looking and smiled. “Checking out my tits, are you?”
        I had been caught so decided to admit it and see where her flirting went.
        “Of course. Tits like yours are worth checking out.”
        “Want to see move,” she replied with her voice lowered again. Nor waiting for me to answer, her hand came up to pull one side of her blouse further open so her entire breast could be seen, clad in a tight-fitting bikini top. She gave me a quick flash before replacing her blouse again.
        Mandara caught what Hansini did and said, “Showing off the goods, Hansini?”
        “Yeah, showing him what he gets to play with tonight,” Hansini laughed.
        That woman again. So open about sex and in public like that too. It was almost scary. I am a more private person, not into such outgoing behaviour like that. But in another way, the way she was acting was exciting too. As she had told Mandara, it was like a promise of what would come when we were alone.

        “So which wine should we get, Gaja?” she asked me again, bringing my thoughts back to what we were doing.
        “The white was nice but I think a red might go well for the evening.”
        So that was what we got. I think others were amused at us, the two new lovers deciding which wine to buy. (Jeevan’s words, not mine.)
        But it all seemed logical to us. We didn't really know each other that well but would be with each other for a few days and so it was a case of discovering likes and dislikes.

        Back at the hotel, we were getting ready to join everyone for a swim. They had decided on the pool overlooking the beach rather than swimming in the ocean. I noticed Hansini had quickly stripped naked before getting her bikini from her bag. I had already put my swim shorts on and had walked to the glass door while waiting for her.
        “Which bikini do you want me to wear?” she asked me.
        I turned from looking at the beach and found she was naked beside the bed. In front of her on the bed, she had four bikinis laid out. It was obvious she wanted me to decide which one she would wear.
        Taking the first, she turned towards me, holding the bikini bottom in front of her pussy in the approximate position it would be if she was wearing it. Of course, with both hands holding the bottom, her breasts were left bare.
        Now she had changed, holding the second bikini in front of her. That was so sexy that I felt my cock begin to harden. Then came the third bikini. Probably the best so far or was it my heightened state of arousal.
        I stepped forward, grasping the bikini from her and casting it to the floor behind me. As I grabbed her I pushed her back so we both fell onto the bed behind her.
        As my head came in to suck on the side of her neck, her hands came up, pulling me closer. It was obvious she welcomed what we were doing. Or should I say, what we were about to do?
        Soon I had moved lower, sucking on a hard nipple while she moaned with pleasure. I moved as if I was heading for her pussy but she grabbed for my head, pulling me up saying, "Come on, let's do it. We don't have much time."
        With what had happened so far, I was already hard and as I soon discovered, she was ready for me too.

        She was lying back on the bed, her legs open to allow me between them. I hesitated to admire her from an angle I had never seen before. Such a beauty lying open and ready for me, but she wanted none of that. By now I had moved back to remove my shorts and I noticed she was watching.
        Nice cock," she breathed. "Let's try it out."
        I returned to the bed and was intending to take some more time with foreplay but she wanted none of that.
        "Damn! Fuck me!" she said. "I want you!"
        "So impatient," I laughed as I came down on top of her.
        I felt her hand reach to guide me in. The head of my cock pressed against her wet lips as she willingly opened, allowing me in.
        My next push and I sunk deep inside as she let out a soft moan of pleasure. So ready for me, so ready to be fucked. She was amazing.
        "Now fuck Me!" she gasped onto my ear. "Give it to me good!"
        I started pumping into her, loving the feelings her pussy was giving to my cock. My cock slipping between her pussy lips felt great and I was enjoying the sensations of it. But Hansini wanted more. She gave my bum a hard slap saying, "Hurry up! Fuck me hard! We don't have much time."
        I started going faster then, driving my cock deep inside with each thrust. Soon she was responding back to me. Her pelvis came up with each stoke to meet me. She was moaning, crying out, encouraging me to do more. It was all a bit wild really but exciting too. I got the feeling that I was with a woman who enjoyed sex and always wanted to get the best out of sex for both her and her partner.
        Soon I was pounding my cock into her with each thrust and she was loving it. Bucking and humping around underneath me, moaning and groaning with pleasure. It was great sex, exciting, wild and intense sex.
        I think that is the attraction of sex like this. It is sudden, unexpected, a surprise. Often it becomes exciting, urgent, a desire quickly building to strong orgasms. This was the case now. Both of us were so turned on by this. We both knew it would happen in the evening and now it was happening in the afternoon.
        I could feel her body working with mine. Feel how my cock was sliding in and out of her. Hansini openly says she loves sex and when you get with her it shows. She knows the best results are achieved by trying to please her sex partner and she goes all out to make that happen.
        The pussy working on my cock was starting to have an effect. As I drove deep into her, she was responding by humping her pelvis back up at me. It felt good now. So good that I knew I was getting close. Where was she? It was then that I realized she was right there with me.
        In fact, it proved to be, she was in front of me, her body in the surges of a powerful orgasm was what set me off. It hit me just as Hansini recovered and soon she realized I was pumping into her.
        "Cum for me, Gaja," she breathes in my ear. "Shoot a big load into my hot cunt!"
        My body jerked and I began delivering my load, deep inside my pussy.
        She gave a soft moan, "That was so good!"
        I must admit, I was happy with it too.

        As we walked down to the pool I said, "Sorry about rushing you like that, Hansini."
        She reached for my hand and laughed.
        "It's fine Gaja. I know what to expect when I tease a man and get him horny. It was fine. It was a good fuck."
        "Yes," I smiled back at her. "Unexpected too."

        After that hot little session, we were late getting to the pool. It was noticed too.
        I was walking slightly behind her as Hansini stepped down into the water. For a woman who has three kids, she does still look pretty good wearing a tiny bikini. Slim waist and a sexy arse in that tiny bikini bottom. I was beside her as we got in deeper and walked over to where the others were waiting for us.
        "What happened to you guys?" Jeevan asked.
        "We were decided which bikini Hansini would wear," I replied.
        "Is that what you call it," Paula laughed.

        I was with Sairu for a while as she wanted to go with some of the kids to try a water slide. She was right in front of me as we climbed the steps towards the top. I was looking straight up at a sexy bum barely covered by her bikini. I reached up and gave her arse cheek a quick squeeze.
        "Hey!" she said, looking around with a giggle.
        It was obviously a giggle of, she liked it, not, don't do it.
        At the top, she was a bit timid at the height. It had been a fun idea to try but now it was a bit real.
        "You going first?" I asked.
        "No, you go. I'll follow you."
        "Well, don't you chicken out. I'll never let you forget it, if you do," I said with I laugh.
        "You are mean! I know, you would, wouldn't you."
        So I sat in the rushing water and pushed off, wondering if she would follow. It was a great slide, not so long but fun to try. I had just walked away from the bottom when Sairu appeared behind me.
        As she came towards me she was smiling. "See, I told you I would do it."
        "You did, too," I agreed, reaching for her to give her a hug.
        She hesitated for a moment and then sunk into my arm, her body pressed against me. She felt nice to hold and I decided that she might be another one I'd like to be with.
        Unknown to me at the time, Hansini saw us.

        Sairu wanted to go again so I went up with her but this time she maneuvered me in front, on the stairs. Her hand came up to my arse a couple of times as we climbed the stairs and when we got to the top she whispered to me, "Has anyone told you, you have a nice tight butt."
        I made sure that she went down the slide first too which she did with no hesitation this time.

        When we got back to the group, Hansini was ready with a comment. "What's this Gaja? Cheating on me already and I've only been your wife a few hours."
        "Got to play the field," I said. "See if anything else is on offer."
        She laughed. "After I finish with you tonight, you won't be needing any other offers."
        "Oh wow!" Donald said. "Someone means business."
        "You better watch it, Donald or I'll be in after you when I finish with this guy."
        "Bring it on, honey!" Donald said.
        "Don't go there Hansini," Mandara warned her. "He'll have nothing left when I finish with him."
        We all laughed at that. These women, they were so forward with what they intended to do and I was sure it wasn't just talking either. But it also told me there would be more going on than just what Hansini and I were doing that night.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Two Nights of Great Sex.


        Hansini had promised I didn't need another offer, "a night to remember" is what she said. Well actually, it was two nights to remember. The two nights we stayed at Mundurah. As you'll see as you continue reading, she kept her promise too and we had some great sex.

        After having dinner with our group, it seemed everyone wanted to retire early to their room or whatever room they intended to sleep in. We made it back to our room with just enough time to get outside with our wine before sunset. It was beautiful watching the sun drop into the ocean before the nearby clouds turned orange and red.
        We were sitting outside in relaxing seats, sipping on our wine as we watched the sky begin to turn dark and the stars start to shine. We were actually there for a while. I think it was just relaxing to talk. It sort of surprised me as I kind of thought this sexy woman would have been after some fun in bed as soon as we got back to our room but she seemed fine with talking for a while. Told me some great stories too.
        "Do you miss Hishi?" Hansini suddenly asked me.
        "I'm with you now," I said.
        "That's not what I asked. You two are so in love. So close."
        "I'd be lying if I said I didn't," I told her.
        Hansini smiled. "I knew that," she said.
        "What about you?" I asked.
        "I love Mootie. Miss him when he's not around. He's like a rock. Strong and silent but always there for me."
        "You don't mind this swinging sex stuff?"
        "No, we both enjoy being with others. It is not a threat to our marriage as we know we only love each other. We always make sure we confirm that when we get back together."
        "I always thought of you as the outgoing one and Mootie as the shy one," I told her.
        She laughed at that. "Don't you believe it, Gaja? Still, waters run deep. Ask Nishi how shy he is when you see her."
        It was a funny moment between us. Hard to define, even now. I was with a woman I'd be taking to bed in a few minutes and we were talking about missing my wife Nishi who at that very moment was probably fucking Hansini's husband out in the desert somewhere.

        Suddenly she asked, "Do you want to do something really naughty?"
        It was an ice breaker. Something to break the moment. Knowing how wild this woman could be, I was unsure how to reply to that.
        When I didn't reply she went on, "Let's go skinny dipping in the ocean?"
        "You really want to?"
        "Sure. It'll be fun. It's dark out there so no one will see us."
        I was a bit unsure about this but she seemed to have really got hold of the idea. I looked out at the beach and it did seem fairly dark. It was nearly 10pm so I thought it would probably be OK.
        We turned off the light in our room and quickly stripped off our clothes. Wrapping towels around us we headed out the sliding door and onto the sand. It was almost full tide so wasn't far to walk down the beach to the ocean. Dropping the towels on the dry sand we walked on into the water. A sudden wave came in and Hansini gave a squeal.
        "Don't do that," I hissed. "Someone will hear you."
        "But it's cold. Maybe this is not a good idea," she said.
        "No, you don't. Don't you dare chicken out on me!"
        "But it's too..."
        I pulled her deeper into the water and heard her gasp at the cold. "Gaja, I can't..."
        "It's your idea. You've got me out here. Now you're going to get wet."
        She fought me to escape from my grasp but I held her, pulling her in until we were mid-thigh in the water. A wave came in and I threw her into it. She came up at me completely wet and determined I was going to get wet too. We struggled and I was holding her off until a sudden wave caught me off balance and we both went down.
        We came up laughing and I grabbed her hand, pulling her. "Come on," I said. "Let's get out."
        Coming out of the water, we met a couple walking along the beach. We didn't see them in the dark until we were almost in front of them. They must have seen us as the woman gave a gasp in surprise.
        I was shocked too but Hansini just giggled, "Hi," she said to this surprised couple, "Nice night for it."
        With that, we grabbed the towels we'd left on the beach and without wrapping them around us, we made a run for our beachside room.
        As I got inside I asked her, "Nice night for what?"
        "For fucking your brains out," she replied.
        "They saw us naked," I said.
        "Yeah, I know. Fun wasn't it?"
        "You don't mind they saw you naked?"
        "No, Why would I. It's just a body. We've all got one."
        "How does your husband ever put up with you?"
        "Sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he goes off into the desert somewhere, fucking with another man's wife."
        That was a good one. Sure made me laugh.

        A shower together followed, using the warm water to warm us as we rubbed soap over each other, washing off the salt. Rubbing soap all over that sexy body sure turned me on. The way I gave her pussy the finger treatment go her going a bit too.
        She stood there allowing me to dry her before returning the favour to me. Then it was time to hit the bed for some more sex.
        "Right, tonight it's a lady on top time. I'm going to show you how to do sexy properly."
        "What? I did fine before. I can't remember any complaints from you when you cum."
        "Yeah, but I..."
        "Yeah, but nothing. Come on Hansini, admit it. You had a good time."
        "Yes, I did Gaja. You were good," she said. "But I still want to try on top."
        "Ok, then. Girl on top. Let's see if you're any good."
        "Hey! That's not fair."
        "Nor was you saying I was no good."
        "Gaja I didn't..."
        She didn't get the rest out as I pushed at her so she fell back on the bed with me on top of her.
        "What's this," I asked. "I thought you said Girl on Top."
        "That's not fair!"
        "Nothing is fair in love and war."
        She laughed and I rolled over so she could get on top of me for her girl on the top session.

        So when we finally got to the sex it was good. She got her girl on top and rode me well. This woman sure knows how to fuck. She controlled me, played with my building desires until we both went over into intense orgasms.
        Then we did it again with her on top but this time laying down against me. Again I found myself in some very deep but still very controlled sex. And once again she knew how to time it well for both of us.
        Two times we fucked that night. Both sessions were good and both sessions got great results too.
        She rolled off me and curled up against me. "I wonder how they are doing in the desert," she asked.
        "Don't know," I replied. "I expect they're having fun like us."
        "As long as they don't roll into a cactus while doing it," she said with a grin. I don't want to be picking thorns out of my husband's arse when he gets back."
        They made me laugh. "I think they'll be doing it in a bed."
        She gave a giggle as we settled down to sleep.
        It had been a good day and I must admit, Hansini had been fun to spend time with. She's a lot older than me, almost old enough to be my mother but she acts like she's a lot younger, like a wild teenager, a lot of fun.

        The next morning, we were both up early and decided to go for a run along the beach.
        "Wear your swim shorts," she told me. "We might go for a swim when we come back hot."
        I quickly slipped on my shorts. and walked outside to watch the ocean while waiting for Hansini.
        Soon she joined me and I turned to see she was wearing a bikini with a pair of sports shorts. She wore nothing over the bikini up top.
        "Ready?" I asked her. and she nodded.
        "You're serious about this swim?"
        "Of course. Why not?"
        "If that water was cold last night, It will be colder this morning.
        "Maybe," she laughed. "Maybe we can just walk in the shallow watch." Then she looked at me and smiled, "Unless you want to be mean and throw me in again."
        "Maybe I will."
        "Meany!" she said over her shoulder as she took off along the beach.
        She was really running and I had to push myself to catch her. We ran a bit, walked a bit until we got to the end of the beach where an outlet entered the ocean from the lagoons behind the town. We turned and partly ran, partly walked back.
        Outside our unit, she stopped to slip her shorts off and together we walked down to the edge of the water.
        I grabbed her hand as we walked forward. The water was cold and I heard her gasp as a wave broke around our legs. Soon the water had reached her bikini bottom and I could see a bigger wave approaching.
        "Come on," I said pulling her hand and we both plunged forward into the oncoming wave. There was a shock of cold as the water broke over us and we came out the other side, laughing as we stood up.
        I was impressed. She proved braver than I expected. Didn't chicken and run. Going in straight with me.
        We didn't stay in for long, the water cold and refreshing on our hot bodies. Hansini grabbed her shorts as we ran past and soon I was with her enjoying a nice hot shower.

        After breakfast with the group, we left on our planned activities for the day. The main highlight was a canoe trip up a river using two-person kayaks. Of course, when one was lined up for me, Hansini stepped in to take the seat in front of me. We had our guides using a larger canoe in which they carried all the things necessary for our lunch.
        It was short, only about an hour or so, but took us to a very scenic place. We paddled up to a small waterfall then back down to where we started. While we were at the falls there was time for a riverbank picnic and some swimming.

        We paddled up the river and as soon as we rounded a corner the guide announced the women could lose their tops if they wanted.
        Straight away Mandara got her big ones out as her top came off. I noticed Ginger wasn’t too far behind her.
        I noticed the woman in front of me seemed to be hesitating so I decided to help her. Leaning forward, I had Hansini’s bikini top undone and off before she realized what happened. Not that she worried too much. She likes getting her puppies out on a good show. Yes, I actually told her that and she just giggled, thinking it was a bit funny.
        But I took it further by reaching around with both hands to grab them, giving her tits a real good feel-up.
        Hansini noticed the guide was watching us and so quickly said, “Don’t worry. He’s not my husband.”
        LOL What made her say that? But the confused look on the guide's face was worth it.

        When we reached the picnic area all our women elected to remain topless which made a nice sight for our guides to see. I asked Hansini about it later and she said she didn't mind them looking. She also said it felt so nice wearing nothing but her bikini bottom on such a hot day.
        The women also remained topless on the paddle back too until the guides warned us at the last corner before we ended our trip.
        It had been an interesting trip to see an area that I'm sure most people would never get to see since it seemed most likely the only way in was by the river.

         Hansini had promised me a night to remember! Well, there is nothing like a bit of exhibitionism to get a sexy woman ready for some hot sex. The woman I was travelling with was no exception. She made it very obvious over dinner that she was ready for me again.
        I had suggested that if she wanted to swap with someone else, I would be fine with it but Hansini insisted that she wanted to be with me. The sex that night was slow and gentle. It was more like we were making love than just having sex. More like what I might do with my wife than another woman.
        There was no doubt that she was turned on and ready to fuck and I had expected it would be wild and aggressive, as it had been the first night, but I noticed for some reason Hansini seemed to be holding back.
        "What's going on?" I asked her. "Are you ok.?"
        "Yeah! Great. It's just I want to try something different with you, tonight. I want to see the real Gaja."
        "What? I don't understand."
        "Well, we are pretending to be husband and wife, right?"
        "Sure, it's a fun game."
        "Let's make it more than a game, Gaja. Let's make it serious."
        I didn't reply to that, wondering where she was going with this and so she continued.
        "Let's be husband and wife in bed too."
        "We have been, we fucked..."
        "No! Ho! Not fucking like last night. That was just fun sex. Let's pretend we really are married and you make love to me like a lover."
        "Ok," I said, still not sure about this.
        "Not that we are in love like you and Nishi are, for that matter, like Mootie and I am. I want us to act like it. Do what you'd do with your love and I turn to you in the same way."
        I was beginning to see where she was coming from with this. "Ok, then," I said. "We can try, but it's not the same without the feelings and passion."
        "I know that Gaja. And probably won't be the same but I hope it will still be some good sex between us."
        So that is what we did. I got up, put my arm around my "wife" and took her to bed.

        I rolled over towards her as I would with Nishi. Nishi always liked long foreplay and the sex was almost always much better between us if I gave her that time. So if Hansini wanted to be like my wife, then that is what she was going to get to. I gently ran my fingers down the side of her face and around the bottom of her chin. Reaching higher I ran my finger along her lips and then from her nose down along the ridge of her nose. All this time she remained passive allowing me to do what I would with her face.
        I leaned in closer, she realized I was going to kiss her and responded to meet me. At first, it was just our lips touching but when I pressed my tongue against her lips, they opened to allow me entry. Our tongues met, sliding against each other, I've heard it said, dancing with each other. It felt right, it felt sexy too. And it went on much longer than I had intended until finally, we broke apart.
        "Wow!" Hansini said. "I was not expecting that."
        I smiled, "Well you wanted to be treated as a lover so kissing is part of that."
        "I know Gaja and it was good."
        I pushed her to lay back flat on the bed and went lower to her breasts. First, I contacted them with my hands and then I moved to use my lips and tongue on her erect nubs. As my mouth closed over her nipple she allowed a soft moan to escape her lips. Her hands came up to hold my head, holding me against her breast. I took more of her breast into my mouth and sucked. That must have really felt good, the way she gasped with pleasure. Soon it was time to give the other nipple the same treatment which got similar results from her too.
        I moved lower, down across her belly to her pussy. I've noticed Hansini always keeps her pussy neatly trimmed. Other women tend to just let their bush grow naturally but there is something about neatly cared for forest, that is very attractive. Like its owner cares about how it looks. I like that with a woman. I don't like how some women think a shaved pussy is attractive. Some men do too but not me. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I like a woman to show a bush between her thighs, it seems more like she is a true woman.
        My tongue ran down over her pussy lips then I nibbled at them with my lips. When I pulled at a lip taking it into my mouth she moaned again. I reached in with both hands, pulling her open and plunged into her soft, wet inner flesh with my tongue. She moaned again, her pussy humping against my face.
        "Oh fuck! This is good. You are good," she cried out.
        I smiled inside myself. I knew what was happening was different. She asked to be treated as a lover and I'm pleased she was enjoying it.
        Her pussy was wet and juicy, even before I had got there with my tongue. Now I was working directly on her she was really getting wet. Perhaps more than I'd ever seen with a woman before. I knew she wouldn't need much until she was ready for my cock. I broke away and moved further up her body. She quickly realized what was happening and reached up to pull me down against her. My cock probed at her wet pussy, found what he was looking for and slipped in. Being so ready for me she offered no resistance and I went in deep.
        What followed was some slow gentle sex. I used almost the full length of my cock in slow controlled strokes. From almost pulling right out to slowly pressing in until I'd gone as deep as it was possible to go; then came a long slow pull back until I was almost out of her again. It felt so good, not building towards an orgasm good, but rather the feelings of two naked bodies moving and working together. I was a bit surprised that she wasn't pushing for me to speed up but she seemed content to allow me to do it my way.
        After a while, I began to speed up. Still the controlled stroking but putting more into it now. Moving faster and pushing at her harder. I could feel that this would build us towards our orgasms but still, I wanted to keep moving forward slowly as my purpose here was to achieve long slow sex that builds to a great ending rather than the fast aggressive fucking we did before. It's the difference between fucking and making love I suppose.
        I could feel she was getting there now so I knew I'd need to be with her. She was becoming vocal. Moaning and crying out. It was sexy to hear a woman enjoying it and drove me to work harder to please her. My orgasm was getting close to and I knew that soon both of us would go over the top.
        She gave a moan and her body humped at me a few times. I gave a couple more thrusts and cum too. It was a good one. I think good for both of us. We rolled apart and lay beside each other. I felt her hand reach for and slip into my hand.
        "Oh wow!" she said. "I've only ever had one man do it like that before. My husband."
        "I've only ever done it like that with my wife," I replied.
        "The love-making of lovers."
        "Yes," I agreed. "Love-making, not just fucking and sex."

        A while later, we did it again. This time it was her on top, riding me cowgirl style. I know it is a favourite position of her's and so I let her lead and fuck me instead of me fucking her. The sex was good but gone was that special closeness of the first time we did it but still worked out to be great, successful sex for both of us.
        After we had finished, Hansini curled up close to me and I put my arms around her as we fell into a peaceful sleep.

         The next morning it was an early start as we had to drive from Mundurah to Fremantle to catch the first ferry to Rottnest Island as Donald wanted to get checked into our accommodation so we could spend the rest of the day exploring the island.
        So Hansini and I were up early and went for another early run before showering and doing our final packing before breakfast. There was no early morning swim or playing in the shower either. In fact, we actually both showered separately which speed things up a lot.
        Soon we were outside with our bags. The rest of the group were there too waiting when our bus pulled up. A short ride to Fremantle, a quick breakfast before we were on the ferry heading out into the ocean towards the next part of our trip, a two-night stay on Rottnest Island.
        I wondered about that name. Didn't seem very attractive or inviting but, as my next part will show. It was a lovely place and we all had a good time.


Index of Letters                         Story 270 Part One Background.                         Back to Story 269.   

Forward to Story 270 Part Two.


No comments:

Post a Comment