Sunday 21 November 2021

Story 269 Last Night at the Desert Town.

Index of Letters                         Story 269 Background.                         Back to Story 268.   

Forward to Story 270 Part One.

Hi from Jasmine,
        It was my last night in the desert town. We had stayed up a bit late talking with our host family as our plan was to leave for Perth straight after breakfast the following morning. We wouldn't have much time to spend with them and wouldn't be seeing them again so since they had been so good for us we enjoyed the evening with them.
        Ian, Kala and their family promised to meet us at Perth Airport in a few days as they were travelling with us to New Zealand. Ian and David’s younger sister, Cathy and her boyfriend Gordon were coming too.
        After a nice evening and a couple of small glasses of wine I was allowed, Riya and I returned to our room, ready for bed. As had been normal since we’ve been here, it was stripping off and sleeping naked. It was also sleeping in the same bed together. We were quietly talking between us as we waited until sleep overcame us.
        Riya was telling me about what happened on the camping trip when she spent the two nights with a man called Ian. It seemed sexy what they had done and I must confess to being a bit surprised at how bold she was to go with that white man whom she hardly knew.
        The talk came to me as if I was still willing to be with Gaja. I confirmed I was still on that plan. Riya asked me about New Zealand and I said I was nervous about that but would see when I got there.
        We heard Dad (Mootie) and Nishi returning from their evening down in the bar. They passed our room and soon we could hear them in their room.
        “There go the lovebirds,” I said and we both giggled.

        A short while later, there was a soft knock on the door and we heard Nishi calling,” Are you, girls, still awake?”
        “Yes,” Riya replied, getting up to put her robe on before letting Nishi in.
        When Nishi came in, I snuggled deeper under the sheets so she wouldn’t notice I was naked. But then I noticed she was wearing a robe and it looked like not much underneath. Perhaps she was even naked too. I suppose with what they were doing every night it would be that they were sleeping naked too.
        “Riya, if you aren’t tired, we were wondering if you might like to join us in our room for a while.”
        When Riya didn’t respond, she continued. “Riya we thought you might like to join us for that threesome I mentioned the other day.”
        I think that caught Riya by surprise. It looked like it did. She just nodded her head and I wondered what this was about since I knew nothing about a threesome. Were they proposing that Riya got together with Dad and Nishi? Surely not, would they?
        Nishi now turned to me. “You can come too if you want, Jasmine. You can’t have sex as it’s your father, of course. But you can watch and perhaps do something with Riya or me.”
        Riya had quickly agreed when she realised what they were asking and so I decided to join them. “Just let me get dressed,” I said.
        “Don’t worry about that. Come naked like you are now. Just put on a robe to walk to our room.”
        So, since she had guessed I was naked, I pulled back the covers and got out of my bed. Taking my robe a slipped it over my shoulders and tired the cord in front. I then followed Nishi and Riya into the other room.

        Dad was there, lying on the bed naked. Nishi quickly removed her robe to join him. I noticed Riya was quick to follow her.
        “Have you done a threesome, Riya?” Dad asked.
        “Only with two men. Hamza and Payam spit roasted me.”
        “Nice,” Dad replied. “Now it’s going to be one man and two women.”
        I noticed he said two because I couldn’t be included in sex with him.
        “You can watch, honey,” he said to me. “The girls are going to give you some fun afterwards.”
        Give me some fun? With two other women. I wondered about that, what it could be. I decided it would be women sex, even with pussy eating and things. I'm unused to all kinds of sex but since soon I would be losing my virginity, I thought it was time I learnt as much as I could about all this sex stuff. I know, with my father present it might be a bit weird but since he clearly said he wouldn't be directly involved with me, I supposed it would be Ok.

        So, as I had noticed, Riya had stripped and climbed on the bed to join them. I sat in the chair at the bottom of the bed to watch the show. At this point, I still felt more comfortable for my robe to remain on. Yes, they had all seen me naked on many occasions but in this unusual situation, it felt better if I was to remain partly dressed. Yes, if it happened with the other two women like Dad promised it would, I would certainly be naked then, but that was then not now.
        Now, let me tell you what happened on the bed before me.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Oral Sex as Foreplay.


        Dad was lying in the middle of the bed with Nishi and Riya on either side of him. All three of them were naked, of course.
        He had an arm around each woman pulling them closer. I could see both their bodies were in contact with his, their breasts pressing against him. Meanwhile, Nishi was reaching up and looked to be nibbling on his ear. On the other side, I could see Riya's hand was reaching down for his cock.
        I’ve seen Dad naked many times and he never seems worried about me seeing his cock. But now it was in a way, I’d never really seen him like this before. He was hard, with the erection and he certainly looked impressive. I realized that before long I’d be watching my friend Riya trying that cock. Yes, she came here to be involved in a threesome so I was sure that would involve her fucking him too.
        While watching what Nishi was doing with a passionate tongue kiss, I was more interested in what Riya was doing to his cock. Yes, in a few days, I intended to be trying a cock myself. I was thinking this was an excellent chance to see what a woman does to a man. I must also admit to being a bit fascinated by seeing an erect cock.
        I saw how she wrapped her hand around him and was moving with a sort of pumping motion. It looked easy to do, how her hand was sliding up and down his shaft. It looked a bit sexy, erotic to see my friend doing such a thing. I was also a bit surprised at how confident Riya seemed in doing such a thing as that to a man. Would I ever be like that? I hoped so.
        I also noticed the black colour of his cock, how huge veins seemed to run up around the shaft. I noticed the mushroom-shaped end which is usually hidden into his normal state. He looked so hard like steel and Riya had commented that he felt hot too. I would have liked to touch him too and feel what it was like but I knew that was not proper for me with my Father.
        Now, Nishi had moved lower and was licking and sucking at his nipple. Men nipples are much smaller than mine or any woman. But I think tender judging by how he liked it. It looked a bit harder than normal too. Do men's nipples get hard like mine do? It sort of looked like it.
        Lower down, Riya had begun licking his cock end. The Head I think it’s called. She was starting at the top end of his shaft each time and licking up over the top of the head. It looked like he was enjoying it too. She was moving slightly each time so she was licking all around it with the same upward strokes.
        By now Nishi had reached Riya and joined her in licking and sucking of Dad’s cock. It looked sexy how they were licking each side, taking turns to put the head of him in their mouth to suck. I have heard of blow-jobs but of course, never seen one so I was taking notice of the details of what it was and how these women did it for him.

        How did Riya know so much to do this I thought? She’d only been doing sex for a short time without too many men. There were two that I knew of and she also told me she'd been with Ian on the camping trip which made three. But of course, that was a lot more when compared to my none.
        I saw Nishi begin to make nibbles down the length of his cock. I saw it twitch a couple of times so I knew it must feel good. She moved on lower to those bag things at the base of his cock, balls she called them and she seemed to be taking one into her mouth for sucking. Meanwhile, Riya remained at the head, opening her mouth wider to take more of him into her mouth. I also noticed Riya's hand had returned to his cock shaft giving him pumps that seemed to be in time with her sucking. I wondered about that. Was this a technique that I should remember? I thought it might be. Doing both together surely must be better than one at a time.
        After some time, the girls seemed to know it was time to change. While Riya began her nibbles down the other side of his cock, Nishi moved to take over what Riya had been doing with her mouth and hand. So now, Riya was licking and sucking over his other ball, Nishi was sucking his cock while she pumped the shaft part. I also noticed she working in time with her hand and mouth which sort of confirmed my earlier observations of what Riya did.

        It looked exciting and intense and I realised my own pussy was becoming wet. I tried rubbing my legs together but that didn't help much. I needed to at least touch myself. They were all too busy to bother about me and so I allowed my robe to slip open as my hand were to my pussy. Now my fingers were gently stroking along my pussy as I watched.
        As I said, the scene in front of me was becoming intense as I think both women would be willing for him to make the orgasm. I, myself would like to witness that too. But soon Dad stopped them saying it was good but enough for the moment.

        He asked Riya to lay back on the bed and got her to open her legs for him. I could see her pussy lips clearly so I knew Dad would too. They looked swollen and larger than normal and looked wet too. Yes, she was excited, I knew enough about sex to know that. I was mildly surprised she would be willing to expose herself in such a way as that but I sort of knew this sex business would mean doing such things like that.
        Dad moved in closer, his hand touching the inside of her thigh. I know I am very sensitive there and by the shudder Riya gave, I knew she was too. His fingers traced softly across her smooth flesh and she shuddered again. He was moving higher and I knew where he was going. He was just about to touch her pussy.
        From where I was sitting I had a clear view between her legs and so I saw the moment of contact where he actually touched her pussy. His fingers ran up and down her lips a few times and then he pressed two fingers inside her. She had her eyes closed enjoying the feelings and when his fingers penetrated her a soft moan escaped from her lips. That was sexy. She was enjoying all this.
        But Dad was willing to take it even further. Both hands were at her pussy now and I saw how he pulled the dark black lips back until the bright pink could be seen inside. Poor Riya, she was so exposed that I was almost feeling sorry for her. But then Dad did something that I never would have thought of. He gently blew on the freshly exposed flesh. She gave a cry and her entire lower body thrust up into the air. She fell back to the bed trembling. That was amazing. It must have felt so good.
        He did it a few more with her responding each time.
        This was all so hot to view that I could feel my own pussy had become so wet. Yes, just watching, without even doing anything, I was feeling so horny.

        Dad took things further when he put his face down to Riya's pussy. Yes, he was going to do that too. I watched his tongue run up the length of her lips. A deep throaty moan escaped from her lips. She gave a little hump with her pussy like she was asking for me. She got more to as Dad settled in to lick at her wet pussy.
        I had moved now so I was sitting on the side of the bed. With Dad's body in the way, I couldn't see what was happening from the seat. I want to see, didn't want to miss what he was doing to her. So now I could see how he licked her, nibbled on her and sucked her.
        I noticed that Nishi, who was sitting on the other side of the bed from me had reached to touch Riya's nipple. She rubbed over the hard black nob and played with it. I was partly watching what she was doing as well as watching what Dad was doing to her pussy.
        "Help me, Jasmine," Nishi said. "Do her other nipple."
        What? Do her nipple? I was a bit shocked at that.
        Nishi saw me hesitate and said, "It's easy. Just copy me."
        Ok, I thought. This is something different. I was a bit shy to try at first but with more encouragement from Nishi, my hand reached out to touch Riya's nipple. I copied what Nishi was doing and was amazed to feel the nipple respond and harden under my touch. When Nishi leaned forward to lick with her tongue, I copied on the other nipple. Soon I learnt how to suck it too. I kind of enjoyed doing that as I knew it must feel pretty good too.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Riya fucked by Mootie.


        Having just finished sucking Riya's nipple, I was sitting right beside Riya when Dad fucked her. He had been eating her pussy and I saw how he pulled back from her and heard her moan as she said, "Fuck me, Mootie!"
        That surprised me that she was so horny that she was actually pleading for him to fuck her. I'd heard about that, how women like it so much but I didn't think my friend Riya could get into such a state. But I must confess that watching her pussy get eaten and helping by sucking at her nipple, I was in a bit of a state too.
        Without saying anything, Dad moved forward so his larger body was over her. She looked so tiny under him and I wondered how she could take his weight but before that, she had other things to worry about.
        I saw her reach down with both hands to take his cock and guide it to her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her pussy lips a few times to get him wet before he could enter her. Then she lined him up at the right place as he pushed forward. The lips of her pussy parted as the head pressed between them. He looked so big for her tiny little pussy but she seemed determined to take him in. I wondered how she could do it.
        He pushed again, pressing his cock head inside her. She gasped in surprise. "You're so big."
        "Take it slowly, Riya," he told her softly. "You can take me. Just let your pussy relax and get used to me before you do too much."
        She moaned again as he pushed further in. I was a bit amazed to see this. From the position I was in, I could actually see how her pussy lips stretched open to take him. By now the head had disappeared along with some of his shaft. Slowly, he eased back until he almost slipped right out of her and then pushed forward again. She gave another deep moan or was it a groan?
        A few more times of gently doing that and I noticed she was taking most of his big cock. I wondered where it was going into her tiny body but she was taking him and seemed to be easier with it now.
        "Are you ok?" he asked after she gave another deep groan.
        "Yes!" she gasped. "I think so."
        "I'm a lot to take so just relax for a minute," he told her. "You've never had anything this big before."
        They paused for a few moments and then Dad began to move again.
        "Still ok?" he asked.
        "Yes," she said, seeming to be better now. "It's good."
        "Ok, then. I'm going to start now."
        With that, Dad began to move. Slowly pulling almost out before pressing forward, going back deep inside her.
        "Oh!" she gasped. "It's good. I never knew..."
        I realised she was actually enjoying it. He did a few more gentle thrusts like this and then she was urging him to speed up. He did too, going a little bit faster, increasing his speed as he fucked her. It seemed that the faster he went, the more she liked it and the more noise she made. That was one thing that surprised me was how much noise Riya was making. I hadn't really thought about that aspect of sex before.
        It was later that I would discover that some men were excited by the noise a woman made and it inspired them to try harder. Which of course, caused her to make even more noise.

        I am knowing of female orgasms as I have made many for myself so I could see that one was building for Riya too. It must have been good having that big cock into her pussy and anyone could see she was enjoying it. But as good things don't last forever, this one was coming to an end soon. She was moaning and jerking at him now and she wasn't working with him but rather humping around in her own time. Suddenly it happened. She orgasmed with a cry that I thought might even have been heard in the noisy bar downstairs. She went over with her body jerking a few times and then she became still.
        "How do you want it, Riya?" Dad asked. "In you or over you?"
        "Over her," I told him. "I want to see the cum."
        He looked at me, a bit surprised. LOL.
        "Do what she wants," Riya said.
        "Where?" he asked me.
        "Her pussy and her tits," was all I could think of in a hurry.
        He pulled out of her and gave a few pumps of his cock with his own hand. He gave a deep groan and cum. It was amazing! I have never seen anything like that. The cum burst from him in shots, each flying towards Riya, landing all over her. I'm not sure much hit her pussy until the end and her tits seemed a bit too far away. Most of it went over her stomach until a few dribbles at the end. It looked like he gave so much but probably wasn't as much as it looked.
        Nishi reached for some with her hand and rubbed it over her breast. I did to her other breast. It was the first I had seen or touched the juice that a man makes. I rubbed it over her hard nipples and she gave a moan, closing her eyes again. It must have felt good.
        When she had finished working at Riya's nipple, I noticed Nishi licked her fingers. Without thinking, I did the same. It was a funny texture and funny taste. Not bad taste but one I think I could get used to.
        It was then I saw Dad looking at me and I realised what I had done. I was licking my father's cum off my fingers. I think that crossed the line. "Sorry," I said to him. "I didn't think."
        "It's OK honey," he said. "This is all new to you."
        I smiled thanks to him.
        "How did it taste?" Riya asked.
        "A bit strange but I think I can like it," I replied looking at Dad again.
        "I'm glad you like it but maybe you shouldn't try mine again."
        "I won't Dad," I said.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Nishi and Riya Play.


        I learnt that men often need to rest between cums and that was what happened then. I sat beside him and we watched what Nishi and Riya were doing. It's called a 69 I think while they licked and ate each other's pussy at the same time. Nishi was laying on her back so Riya got over her, lowing her pussy onto Nishi's face. This put Riya in a position where she could reach down to eat Nishi's pussy.
        This looked sexy and I made my mind that one day I would try. Perhaps with Riya because she was a close friend and looked to be doing it well. Soon both women were humping around and getting excited.
        I suddenly saw Riya lift her head off Nishi's pussy and cry out. She had cum again. She recovered quickly and returned to finish Nishi. It didn't take long before that woman made her cum too.
        Both women had orgasmed and as they rolled apart they looked out of breath but happy.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Mootie Fucks Nishi.


        It wasn't long before Nishi was looking over at Dad. "You ready big boy?" she asked.
        Dad just nodded and moved towards her as Riya and I moved out of the way.
        "Me on top?" Nishi asked.
        "Sure," was all Dad said.
        He rolled over and lay on his back and I knew this was going to be a new way for me to see.
        Nishi sat over him so her pussy was above his cock. She was holding his cock so it stood straight up, pointing directly at her pussy hole. I watched as she lowered herself down onto his cock. I could see the moment of penetration where his cock head pressed in to stretch her lips open. She didn't take time like Riya had done but was confident to press straight down on him.
        Her first thrust had taken his full head. Her second try took some more of his shaft. Another couple of tries and she took him all, her body going right down to rest against him.
        "Good girl," Dad said, patting her thigh. "You know how to do it don't you?"
        Wasn't too sure I got the full meaning of that other than that he was pleased she could take all his cock inside. I was amazed she could do it. I didn't actually think it was possible.

        Once she had fully inserted him she was sitting upright on top of him, facing towards his head. It was then that she started a skilful movement where her legs and thighs were working to lift her body so his cock slipped from her, then before he came fully out she would use her body weight to drop back onto him again. In this way, she was creating the fucking motion of his cock moving in and out between her lips.
        Watching how she did it made it look easy. She could control how the fucking went by speeding up or slowing down. I later learnt she could control how good it was for them by leaning forward or leaning back. It seems all up to the women with this method of fucking.
        After a while of doing it, Dad added to the action by bringing his hands up to Nishi's breasts. She gave a gasp as his hands made contact and I noticed most of his attention was confined to her nipples. I could see how much she was enjoying it too. He even pulled and pinched them which I thought must surely hurt but Nishi seemed excited by it.

        Soon it was becoming obvious that they were both getting close to making their orgasms. I knew Nishi might be first but I could think Dad wasn't far behind her. To my surprise, it was the other way around. Dad came first and I could see the humping motion of his body as he pumped his cum into her.
        She realised what was happening and fell forward towards his head. This meant that now her motion was thrusting back at him rather than down. She was quite rough with him being in a hurry to finish before he went soft. It only took her a few moments before she was over too.
        She lay on top of him, her body resting against his as they recovered and their breathing returned to normal. Then she rolled so she ended lay on the bed beside me.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

My Turn Now.


        It was my turn now. Nishi got me to lay back against my father. I could feel his strong man body against my back as I rested my head on his chest. His strong arm came around to hold me with his arm wrapped around my tummy, just under my breasts.
        Riya and Nishi were playing with my lower body with their hands. Riya had pulled my legs further open and her soft fingers were running up the inside of my thighs. Each upward stroke came close but didn’t quite reach my pussy. I wanted her to but she wouldn’t. Instead, she was teasing and playing with my desires.
        "Riya! I want..."
        "Not yet Jasmine. You have to wait."
        She had moved to my other thigh now, her finger coming up close but not getting there. I wanted her to touch me. My pussy needed her and she was stalling me.
        "But I want..."
        "No! Wait!" she laughed.
        "I don't want to wait."
        They were all laughing at me now.
        Lower down, Nishi was playing with my feet. First, she was working over them, almost like a massage then she moved to give attention to my toes. She ran her fingers over them, playing with and tickling my toes. That felt quite sexy actually. But in the aroused state I was in I think perhaps anywhere would have felt good.
        Then Riya moved in. I felt her fingers touch my pussy and humped at her. Moments later, her mouth followed. At first, it was slow licks along the length of my lips. Using just the point of her tongue so her touch was only lightly as she glided over my soaking wet pussy. It felt good but soon I made some humps against her hand, my body telling her it wanted more.

        It was at that moment I noticed something else was happening.
        Two hands had moved to my breasts one going to each side doing the exact same things at the same time. Somewhere in my mind, I knew who it was. It had to be Dad, it couldn’t have been anyone else. But for some reason, I didn’t realize it until afterwards.
        He felt the soft mounds of my breasts, holding them, feeling and lightly squeezing them. That felt really good but there was more to come.
        Up to this point, he had avoided touching my nipples. I wanted him to but his hands and fingers had stayed away. His fingers began tracing a circle over the flesh of my breast, each hand doing complete laps around the centre peak without touching it. I could feel my desires growing for him to feel my nipples but he wouldn’t.
        Finally, his hands did close in and touch each nipple. First, it was lightly brushing over them, then he was holding between thumb and fingers, rolling them which felt great. Finally, his fingers pinched and pulled on them. That hurt, but it was good too. Does that sound confusing? It does now but at the time it made sense. Sure, it hurt but felt nice too. I liked what he was doing.

        Down lower, Riya was pressing in, running her tongue in deeper but still with long slow licks. I could feel how wet I was as her tongue pressed between my open lips into the newly exposed flesh. Soon her motion had changed to her pressing her tongue deeper into me. I never knew a tongue could do that to my pussy.
        With those hands touching my breasts and nipples, that tongue lick and lips sucking at my pussy and some other lips sucking at my toes. It was amazing. I had my eyes closed enjoying the feelings being generated by my body. With all the attention I was getting, it was actually quite exciting.
        I could feel the tension building within my body and I knew the signs of what was happening to me. I was going to cum and it wouldn't be long either. The feelings were starting with what she was doing to my pussy with her mouth. She knew how she was getting to me and for a few moments, I had the feeling she was playing with me, teasing me before she would allow me to release.
        When I did release it, it was a good one. I felt the orgasm building in my pussy, quickly expand and burst over me. It was a good one with great power. Perhaps up there among my best until that point.
        She continued working at me as best she could but soon it was my automatic body reaction to close my legs which pushed her out. She reached forward and kissed me right on my mouth. Her lips and mouth, even her face, was wet with my juice. I could taste myself in her kiss. That was a little bit sexy.

        All the fun was over for us as Riya and I returned to our room. It had been an exciting night for me and while I had not had penetration sex with a man which still meant I was a virgin, I had done some pretty wild things.
        It was when I was lying in my bed that I suddenly realised that for that last session when Nushi was eating my pussy, I had been lying back against Dad. Yes, I could feel his cock was hard against my lower back but there was more to it than that.
        First, he had his arms holding me with his arms around me across my tummy under my breasts. But then he had moved his hands up onto my breasts. He was playing with them playing with my nipples while Nushi eat me. His fingers were good and I enjoyed it a lot. He knew just what to do to make it good for me.
        So, now the question came to me. In some way, did I have sex with my father? Certainly, we were both naked on the same bed, participating in the same orgy. As I said above, it wasn’t sexual penetration but I think you’d have to say, if we didn't cross the line, we most definitely bend it a bit.

        Noise through the wall from the next room pulled me from my thoughts. Yes, they were at it again. Dad and Nishi were fucking again.


Index of Letters                         Story 269 Background.                         Back to Story 268.   

Forward to Story 270 Part One.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone for your help with this story. I am moving to the Lion of the Federation stories now but I'll still be following and possible even still write here too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you went a bit far having Mootie involved touching this daughter's breasts like that but it all made for a sexy scene. I think it was a good story as it developed another character within the stories.
      Gordon.

      Delete