Friday 1 February 2013

Letter 46 Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 46.



Hi, from Anne again.
            I believe this background is going to be longer than normal as there is a very interesting real story that gave us the idea for this letter.

            First, notice in the opening of this letter where Shanti talks about Joseph and Lizamoa’s plan to immigrate to New Zealand. I do not know why we decided to write this into the Letters Story. Shandra and Susan both insist that it was my idea but I have searched through my diary where I have kept notes on all our letters and stories and found nothing. This diary has been a major source for the background notes in the online version of Letters. For some reason, I never recorded why we decided on having Lizamoa and Joseph move to New Zealand.

            The idea behind the story came from a fun thing we did once when we were on holiday. We were staying in an up-market hotel in Christchurch (New Zealand’s South Island). The hotel has been pulled down now after being badly damaged in the earthquakes recently.
            I know I shouldn’t have been, but I was staying in Allan’s room. Shandra was also staying in our room. Susan and her boyfriend were in the room next door. The story we had told my parents was that we three girls would stay together and the boys would take the other room. But then what my parents didn’t know was that we had no intention of doing that.
            I must add that much later we found out that Allan's father had guessed what was going on and since his wife didn't work it out he didn't say anything to anyone.

            Now Allan suggested that if we wear something hot and sexy he would take us out to dinner at a club nearby. There was a bit of swapping around of clothes so we could find something for Shandra to wear. We all ended up dressed similarly in blouses and sleeveless jackets, not forgetting the miniskirts and boots.
            I know the skirt Susan loaned Shandra was way shorter than anything she had ever worn before but she was game enough to wear it. I gave a blouse and jacket to her since it went better with her skirt then I borrowed another jacket from Susan. We gave Shandra a pair of black panties so if someone got a look up her skirt they would know what they were seeing in the darkness of the club. For some reason, Susan ended up wearing a pair of my boots.
            When we got to the restaurant the place was packed and we had to wait for a table. We were shown to a lounge area with leather seats and low coffee tables. This lounge idea was taken directly into the story as well.
            Now when I went to sit down I got a surprise that the seat was softer than I expected. As I sunk into the seat I accidentally gave the two men sitting opposite a good pantie flash. The looks on their faces quickly told me they had both noticed it too.
            Then came a conversation similar to the one in the story where Allan pointed out what I had just shown. The next thing I knew he was saying I wouldn’t have done that without panties on. I think he thought I did it on purpose. Well, you now probably know what my reaction to a dare like that would be. Of course, I had to take him up on it.

            I got up and went off to the ladies room. Shandra and Susan came with me too. Yes, Yes, I know. Ladies always go to the lady's room in groups.
            “Are you actually going to do it?” Shandra asked me.
            “Sure, why not!”
            “And I am too,” Susan added with a laugh. “It will be fun.”
            Then I turned to Shandra, “Are you going to join us, Shandra?”
            “I don’t know. I would in front of Allan, but your boyfriend is there too.”
            “Don’t worry about him,” Susan said. “He will be happy to see a flash of hot Indian pussy.”
            I would have thought that Susan’s last comment would have been a big turn-off for her but it actually had the opposite effect. Shandra smiled and then laughed.
            “OK,” she said with a laugh. “If he wants to see some hot Indian pussy I better show him some. I’m in too.”

            Without even going into a cubicle I just reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down. Shandra quickly followed me and we both slipped our panties into her handbag. Susan was a bit behind us and as she was slipping her panties off two girls walked in. I know they were surprised to see her doing that and then when they looked at Shandra and I they must have guessed that we were the same.
            Well, we went back to the guys and as we sat down in the low seats again each of us managed to give the two guys a good pussy flash. I know both guys enjoyed it and Susan’s boyfriend must have been very surprised at getting a Japanese and an Indian pussy flash too. When we were called for our table as we got up we each managed to do it again for them.
            As we walked across the room to our table I noticed the two girls again. They were sitting with a group at a table and I saw them pointing us out to their friends. They must have been telling what they caught us doing in the ladies. It felt even sexier knowing we weren’t the only ones in the room who knew what we wore, or should I say didn’t wear, under our short skirts. Over the meal there was a sexual undertone too, all five of us knew what we were wearing and became caught up in the sexual excitement. In our case, it turned Allan on and he gave both Shandra and me a good time when we got back to our hotel room.

            Shanti ends this letter when she announces that she is pregnant too. Then she asks how Lizamoa is getting on with her pregnancy. Obviously, Shanti already knew about Lizamoa so she must have learnt this from some other correspondence.
            There is one last point about this letter: Mike adds a comment to Shanti’s story as a bit of fun. Watch out for more of these from time to time as the letters continue.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Anne.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 46.



1 comment:

  1. I am just following on with the major rebuild of these early letters and backgrounds. It's been an interesting journey. I am enjoying learning more about the writers and the characters.
    One point came up in this background. Shandra joined Anne and her boyfriend, Allan Jr., in the hotel room. But you say both Anne and Shandra had fun with him. Isn't Shandra related to him, stepbrother and stepsister?
    Kenshin

    ReplyDelete