Friday 15 February 2013

Letter 47 Part B Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 47 Part B.



Hi from Shandra.
            Last week Joseph mentioned that while he and Shanti were in one hot sex session, another was going on in the guest room between Lizamoa and Mike. This week we get to read what happened.

            I wrote the second half of Letter 47 about the second couple in the partner-swapping evening. When I wrote this I thought that Susan would jump straight into writing about the sex scenes between Shanti and Joseph in her story. Then I thought for my story it might be good if one of us were to give a second view of the evening's events which led up to the partner-swapping night. What I didn't know was that Susan had decided to do the same thing.
            So now we have three accounts of the same events. When we considered what we could do about this we finally decided to leave all three accounts in the Letter Stories since they were all slightly different.

            Notice how Lizamoa gets some of the details differently too so now we are left with the problem of knowing which story is actually the correct one. After reading all three accounts of these events which do you think was actually the correct one? To tell you the truth this has even been debated between Anne, Susan and I. So if we, the writers can’t work it out, I wonder if you can.

            The sex scene which follows was written in about three or four attempts because I was looking for something different from the last time Lizamoa and Mike were together. Finally, I put this aside and went on to something else until Anne asked me what was happening with the second half of Letter 47.
            Without any thought about what happened in the first partner swapping stories in Letter 37 and Letter 38, I just sat down and began to write. The result was different to the first stories in some ways which was good but also similar which I was OK with. But then there are only so many ways in which you can write about two people having sex isn’t there.
            So that was how the partner-swapping night went for Lizamoa and Mike. Go read it. I hope you enjoy it.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Shandra.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 47 Part B.



No comments:

Post a Comment