Friday 22 February 2013

Letter 48 Part A The Sexy Undies Party.




Part A – Sexy Undies.



From Shanti,            
Titirangi,            
Auckland,            
New Zealand.            

            To Joseph,
            The Game Reserve,
            Andhra Pradesh,
            India.

Hi, Joseph and Lizamoa,
        Thank you for such a quick reply to our letter. We are doing fine in New Zealand but rather busy. Mike has a lot going on with the car yard as they are working with another yard buying used cars in Japan and bringing them to New Zealand. Of course, as you can imagine with the recent increased activity in the stock market my job is busy too.
        We have heard from the Immigration Department and they have arranged for an interview concerning our assisting you to come to live here. This is a good sign that things are moving along now. Have they contacted you yet, Joseph? If not you should be hearing from them very soon.

        It is getting interesting again for us all as we tell the stories of our Indian adventures and swap the photos of these adventures as well. Don’t the letters pass back and forth so quickly when we have some interesting sexy stories to tell?
        We enjoyed the story about our sexy adventures the night we went out to the club for a meal and show wearing miniskirts with nothing underneath. We had not planned to do the partner-swapping that evening but things just went that way.
        I had no problem spending the night with you Joseph and I know Lizamoa and Mike were happy it worked out that way too. Well, it was fun and we both enjoyed reading about it again too.

        Now to carry on with our next adventure.
        It all began when we took that long drive to stay overnight in the small town where you both grew up. It was interesting to visit the convent and see where you grew up Lizamoa. I could see the nuns were pleased to see you again. They gave us such a great time, giving us a nice lunch and showing us all around. We even saw the room you used to share with three other girls.
        Then Joseph, getting to meet your parents and stay at their house was good too. I enjoyed meeting them. They are nice people, very friendly and interesting to talk to. They made us feel very welcome.
        (By the way, we were sad to hear about your father. We knew even when we were visiting that his health was going down but it still seems a bit sudden. How is your mother taking it? It must be very hard for her.)

        Now on the way back, we were talking about New Zealand and the things we did while we were all together. Joseph, you remembered the night of the Ripper Stripper Party and what we did that night.
        “We won the prize for the best table,” I reminded you.
        “Yes, we got the coupons, didn’t we? And we never went to the sexy swimming wear shop to claim our prize,” you said.
        “And we saw that bikini in the window which looked so sexy too,” added Lizamoa.
        Mike looked at me and grinned. “Shall you tell them or shall I?”
        “You can,” I replied.
        “We went back there after you had gone,” Mike began. “We used the vouchers and got some sexy underwear sets for each of us and for you both as well. We have brought them with us for you too.”
        “You got some for Joseph and me too?”
        “Yes Liz,” I added. “The one we got for you is a deep purple colour teddy. Mike chose it for you, of course. But I think you will like it.”
        “And we got something sexy for you too, Joseph. I know you will like it too as I chose it for you.”
        They were surprised at this and of course anxious to see them.
        “What is a teddy?” Lizamoa asked.
        I let Mike explain what it was since he was the one who chose it for her.
        “Oh, I can’t wait to see it!”
        “You can as soon as we get back to your house.”
        “Did the others get something as well as us?” asked Lizamoa.
        “Yes Lizamoa,” explained Mike. “We all went in together and it was a bit of fun by the fitting room as we were trying them on and showing each other. It was a bit like a Sexy Undies Party.”
        “What a good idea! Let’s have a Sexy Undies Party?” I said.
        “We can invite the other couples as well. We have had adult parties with them before so I think they would like this idea too,” said Joseph.
        “I better warn you, Liz,” Mike told her. “Your sexy teddy is a little bit see-through.”
        “I don’t mind,” she replied. “I am still happy to wear.”
        So that was how it was arranged for a few nights later.

        On the night of the party, I was in our room getting ready. I had just put my pink teddy on and was looking at myself in the mirror. I rather liked what I saw too. The teddy was cut out so much of my waist on either side was left bare. Where the pink bodice covered my breasts the fabric was semi see-through showing the dark nubs of my nipples which made it a bit more daring. Lower down it is finished with suspender straps connected to mid-thigh pink stockings. Beneath this, the tiny panties of the same material were just giving a hint of my dark pussy.
        Yes, I looked good in it. Just sexy enough to be daring but not too daring either. I wondered what Joseph’s friends were going to think when they saw me. I hoped they would like it. I hoped they would not be too shocked. Then I remembered that Lizamoa would be wearing one almost the same as mine but in purple. Her one was a bit see-through too.
        “Yes,” I said to myself. “This is going to be a hot show.”
        Just then Mike came out of the bathroom. He had taken a shower and was still naked. He looked at me for a few seconds then came over behind me, putting his arms around me.
        “Looking very sexy tonight, Shanti,” he said.
        “Of course. It is a Sexy Undies Party.”
        “Sexy enough to throw you onto the bed and have my wicked way with you.”
        “Now Mike we haven’t got time for that now. The other guests will be here...”
        His hands came up to my breasts. He began rubbing my nipples through the soft silky material.
        “No, Mike! We can’t...”
        “You know you’ll enjoy it, Shanti.”
        “Yes but...”
        “You know you want me. Your body is telling me that already, Shanti.”
        “But I must go and help Liz. She will be... I should be helping...”
        The feelings from my breasts were starting to get to me.
        “I must go and help...” I tried protesting again.
        By now one of his hands was on my pussy. I was watching him rubbing my pussy in the mirror. I could see what he was doing, where his hands were. I could feel what he was doing. Soon it was obvious where this was going.
        “Come on Shanti,” he said. “You are ready too.”
        “Yes Mike, but we are...”
        “It won’t take long.”
        I was watching him rub my pussy. It felt so good that I closed my eyes. That was it! He was watching for that because then he knew at that moment he had me! He slipped his hand straight down inside my panties and I was gone. Suddenly I wanted him as much as he wanted me. All thoughts of rushing to help Liz in the kitchen were gone.
        “Ok,” I agreed trying to make it seem like I was doing it just for him. “But we must be quick.”
        He started to pull me towards the bed.
        “Mike I better take this off first. I don’t want any marks on it. People will know what we have been doing.”
        “Who cares if they know.”
        “No Mike. Take it off first.”
        “OK. No problem.”
        He quickly undid the ties of my teddy and soon had it off. Then we were both on the bed. There was no foreplay. There was none needed. For me, the combination of his feeling me up, and me already being a bit turned on about the evening, appearing before everyone wearing my sexy teddy meant I was more than ready for him. I wanted him in me straight away.
        As I lay on my back he climbed on top of me. He soon has his cock lined up with me and with one push he pressed past my soaking wet pussy lips. The second thrust drove deep into me thrilling me with the feeling. It made me gasp with pleasure.
        He then started pumping into me with long, powerful strokes. It was good sex. Not aggressive sex but he didn’t hold back either. Soon this was beginning to get to me. To him as well. I could feel his cock rubbing against my clit. I could feel the tension building in my body. I knew within seconds he would send me over the top.
        For a moment I worried about him. Was he going to make it? Was he going to get there soon after me? But I really didn’t need to worry about Mike. When I heard him gasp beside my ear I knew what was happening. To my surprise, he was actually beating me.
        I felt his cock give a sudden jerk as he began to lose rhythm. Then he cum. With another jerk, he began shooting his sperm into my cunt. It felt good. I could feel his hot bursts of cum deep inside me. He had a lot to give me too.
        Then as he regained control he gave me two or three big thrusts with his cock which by then was already beginning to soften. That was enough though because it sent me over the top too. My orgasm burst upon me. The feelings raced through my body. It was a good cum. Not as intense as some I’ve had but I was very happy with it. I think for Mike it was better.
        We raced into the shower to clean up and when he reached for me again I said, “No Mike I’ll do that. We both know what will happen if you start.”
        He laughed. “Sure Shanti. Hurry up and I’ll follow you.”
        I had a quick shower and then as I stepped out he stepped in giving me a quick kiss as we passed. I got my teddy back on and then put some clothes on over the top. I quickly checked in the mirror, a brush of my hair and I was ready to leave.
        At that moment Mike came out of the shower. “I liked what you were wearing before better,” he said.
        He came towards me, reaching out for me again.
        “No Mike,” I said as I ducked past him, pushing him aside. “I must go and help Liz. They will be wondering where we are.”
        For a moment he stood and looked at me. “Your clothes are on the bed,” I said as I rushed to the door.
        I paused to look back at him. He was still standing there looking at me. “Hurry up!” I urged him. “Get ready!”
        And with that, I was gone.

        We decided that we should have each couple supplying something for the meal. They all did bring something with them and it all made for a great dinner with all eight of us (4 couples).
        It was after the dinner that things got more interesting. Everybody was wearing their sexy undies under their clothes. We had been thinking all day about how we could arrange the evening. Of course, as usual, it was Mike who came up with the idea. (Why does he get all the good ideas?)
        We arranged to play a game of cards. It was a simple game where each player, in turn, kept putting a card down until finally one of us couldn’t play and then the game was over. The player with the highest scoring cards in their hand lost.
        The losing player had to leave the room undress down to their sexy undies and return dressed just like that. They were then out of the game as the next hand continued. In this way, after seven hands all of us had chosen in what order we would reveal our undies.
        My turn came soon as I was the third player to lose. I went off into the dining room to quickly strip off my outer clothes. Then now just in my sexy teddy and tiny panties I quickly stowed my clothes on the table. Then taking a deep breath I returned to the lounge.
        Yes, my outfit had the desired effect too. Everyone was watching as I walked into the room. I walked into the area in the centre and took a couple of turns to give everyone the view from all angles. I must admit I was rather enjoying modelling for them. I saw Amita clap her hands and Lizamoa was smiling too. I bet she was waiting for her outfit to be revealed too. But the best reaction came from the men.
        “That is a very hot item you are wearing, Shanti,” Joseph said.
        “You are not the first to tell me that tonight Joseph.”
        “Really? Who else...”
        Before he could finish his reply to that Sarvesh began, “Yes Shanti, this is most sexy. I like it very much.”
        “And I like it too,” added Jeevan. “Very sexy and the colour is good too.”
        “Well you guys wait until you see what Liz is wearing,” I added.
        Lizamoa, are you wearing the same too?” Amita asked.
        “Wait and see,” she laughed in reply.
        Of course, when Liz revealed her teddy a few hands later she got a great reaction too. There was no doubt our outfits were hits with the guys.

        So quickly we all ended up in just our sexy undies which made for an interesting evening. Particularly for those wearing the ones we had brought from New Zealand.
        Lizamoa was wearing the deep purple teddy Mike had chosen for her. Like mine, it was see-through enough so you could see her nipples through the sheer material but not completely transparent. It was almost completely open halfway down the front just held together with ribbon ties which cress-crossed as they went down. My costume was almost the same but instead in pink.
        Among the guys, the tiger skin penis pouch we had brought for Joseph took a bit of beating. It was held in place with just a black string which was tied around his waist. Mike’s was almost as daring being just a G-string which barely was able to contain his balls and penis.
        It also surprised me how the two other girls from India both wore sexy bra and pantie sets. Amita wore a pale blue set with a very low-cut bra and tiny panties. Mandara also wore a pantie and bra set except her one was in red lace. The bra provided hardly enough cover but her panties were not much more than just a G-string. Jeevan wore tiny pants which became just a string on his hips while Sarvesh wore what appeared to be a loin cloth. At first, I thought he had nothing under the small covering in front but when he walked I discovered that it included something like a G-string underneath.

        So now the card game was over and we were all sitting around in our sexy undies. The evening was still early and I think a number of us were wondering what would happen next.
        It was Joseph who voiced it out loud when he asked, “Now we are all in our sexy undies, what can we do next?”


No comments:

Post a Comment