Friday 20 February 2015

Story 132 - Ripper Stripper Party 3 Part C.


Amita Again.
            So after that, the Anything Goes Contest got underway and we were able to witness one exciting sexy act after another. It was very interesting seeing what people were happy to do, in public, before an audience, on the stage. Mike said it also helped that many of the people had been there before. I think many had had some drinks too which gave them courage.
           I was watching a European couple on the stage. They were very energetic in their dancing and also when they came to their sex too. It was good to watch as their sex progressed to what appeared to be very intense orgasms.
           Four people followed, two couples performing a stripping act, much the same way as some of us had done but in this case, their show went further with them performing the sex then swapping partners as they continued. They did this a few times using different ways and positions until they settled down to build their climax.
           I was wondering who from our group would be first to try. But I didn't have long to wonder before something happened.

            I heard Peter say to Jenny, “Why don’t you enter. You could do that act you did for us at the camp.”
            “What?” she said. “With three guys?”
            I think she was a bit shocked at him asking for that fantasy act.
            “Well, maybe not three.... Try it with just two.”
            “Ok then, I will,” she agreed with a big smile. “Which of you naughty boys want to join me?”
            “Can I help you, Jenny?” I heard Joseph ask straight away.
            “Sure,” Jenny replied with a big smile. 
            Then Mootie spoke up, “Count me in too.”
            “Wow,” said Jenny. “Two hot guys.”
            It was obvious to us all she was happy with that.
            “With two big hard cocks,” I heard Lizamoa giggle.
            “I noticed that,” Jenny laughed.
            "Think you can handle us?" Mootie asked.
            "Sure I can..... No problem at all."
            So that was how it went with the three of them going up onto the stage. It was interesting to see tiny Jenny, the way her pale, slim body contrasted against the larger dark bodies of the two men. I looked over at Hansini wondering what she thought of what her husband was doing but she was too busy giving Steve some hand attention to worry about what her husband was up too.
           Steve was sitting back in his seat. Hansini had moved closer and was holding his cock with one hand, pumping away at him. Doing that right there where people around could see them too. I noticed some were watching too.
           Backup on the stage, the guys had got Jenny bent over the little table and while Joseph stood in front of her so she could suck him, Mootie moved in behind her. I saw him reach out to touch her between her legs. She must have felt that because she let out a deep moan. Now he had his cock in his hand as he moved in closer to her behind. With only a few moments, he had her lined up and with a massive thrust, he drove his large cock straight into her, going in deep. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a gasp of surprise. Some of the girls around us gasped too. They must have realised what it must felt like to take a big cock all in one go like that.
          Now he began fucking her. It was rough sex, it was obvious he was holding nothing back. He held her hips and was thrusting his hips forward, driving his cock deep inside her each time. It soon became obvious she was enjoying it too.
          By now things were happening at the other end too. Jenny had first taken Joseph’s cock in her hand, wanking him but now she was giving him a great blow-job. First licking all over him with her tongue before taking him into her mouth to suck him.
         It was a good show, must have been good for both of the guys and for her as well. It was so sexy to watch that soon I was left wishing it was me up there instead of Jenny.
         Later they changed places and I watched Joseph thrust his cock into Jenny’s wet pussy while she began working on Mootie’s cock. This time she was so wet and open that when he roughly thrust into her, she hardly seemed to notice him. She was still busy with Mootie licking him, licking up her cum juice as she did, then she pushed forward taking him into her mouth.
          That was how they all managed to cum. Joseph went off first, obviously giving her a massive load deep inside. She looked around and smiled, giving a big hump back at him before she returned to Mootie. Moments later she cum. His cock slipped out of her mouth as she gave a deep moan. Oh, that sounded so good. It sent a shiver of excitement through my body just watching and hearing her.
          She returned to Mootie and began sucking him again while both her hands were pumping him. He didn’t take long before he was over the top too. I could see his whole body jerked as he shot his cum into her mouth. She gulped, trying to take it all down. She did this a couple more times as he continued to shoot cum before she pulled off him. His last few loads hitting her in the face and neck.
            It was a sexy show and I was not surprised that they came third for that one. But for a moment I was thinking what the reaction might have been if they had done it with three guys like they did at the camping. 


       Sharon then invited Shanti and Liz to join her on stage for a pussy party. Again we got to witness the paleness of Sharon against the darker bodies of the two Indian girls. This was interesting to watch the three of them sucking and licking each other. They didn’t bother with wearing clothes and stripping but just got straight into some hot girl-girl-girl action.
      I think that this act might have been popular with many of the men because many men like watching girls together. In the voting later, a strong following of men pushed them into second place. I must admit many of us girls enjoyed it too.
      Soon they were really working on each other, pulling pussies open, thrusting fingers inside, licking and sucking too. They gave attention to breasts and nipples too. I was surprised how rough they became with each other but it was obvious how turned on they were by then.
      The last part was when the three girls were sitting on the edge of the stage with Sharon in the middle. She reached out with each hand and was rubbing and opening the other two pussies. In return, they were both touching her as well. Since they all had their legs wide open we could all see everything that was happening.
      After a while, I noticed that this was really getting to Sharon. She had her eyes closed and had stopped rubbing the other two girls. They turned, each taking a breast to suck on while their hands continued to work on her pussy.
      Suddenly Sharon started to cum. She cried out then gave a massive gasp. But with the two girls continuing, her orgasm quickly led into a second one as water and cum burst from her pussy and flew out in front of her. Then she was into a third cum. It was so sexy to see a girl cum like that with three intense orgasms one after another. In the second, most intense one she had actually squirted too. That was amazing to see. 


       I was so excited by this, not wanting to miss out on the fun I asked Steve if he wanted to join me on the stage for some fun too. Hansini was happy to join us too.
            We came out on the stage and we had all three put our clothes back on. We each had one of his hands and we pulled him over to the table. Steve was putting up a bit of a struggle as if he didn’t want to go.
            “Now Steve, you have been looking at all those nude girls. Haven’t we told you it is rude to stare at people.”
            “But I can’t help it,” Steve protested. “It is a bit hard not to look at naked people here.” With that, he waved his hand around at all the people watching.
            This brought a laugh from the audience.
            “Yes I know they are naked but you do not have to stare,” I told him.
            “I think he needs to be punished, Amita,” Hansini said.
            “Yes, I agree. What do you suggest?”
            A good smacking should do it and then he can make it up to us by pleasing us.
            We made Steve lean over the table with his back towards the audience and then we soon had his pants around his ankles. We then began to take turns delivering his punishment by giving him sharp slaps on his bare bum. He played along, getting into the role-playing as he cried out as if he was in great pain and that he had had enough.
           “Stop! Stop!” he called out.
           We each gave him another hard smack making a loud slap as our hands contacted his bum.
           “Enough,” he cried out. “I’ll be good.”
            We then made him promise not to look at any more nude women again.
            “Yes,” he replied in a voice loud enough for the audience to hear. “I will not look at any nude girls again.”
            Again we got a laugh from the people watching.
            Now to make it up to him we made him strip our clothes off while we got rid of the rest of his, then we made him lay on his back on the table. We both then climbed up with him and while I presented my pussy to his erection, Hansini put her pussy over his face.
            That is how we went with us sitting on Steve while he was taking care of both our hot wet pussies. Meanwhile, we faced each other and after giving each other’s breasts a good workout began some hot sexy kissing. Later we even did some nipple sucking too.
       Well, that was a great threesome and sexy too. 

       When we got back to our table Mike asked Hansini, “Well Hansini, has your secret fantasy been fulfilled?”
      “Yes Mike,” she replied with a grin. “More than fulfilled.” Then she turned to Steve and I. “Thank you both. That was a lot of fun.”
      “See Steve we can be good when we want to.” I laughed.
      “You call that good?” he replied. “Getting naked and doing all that in this club is very naughty actually.”
      “Ok, naughty then,” I agreed.
      “A very good naughty,” Hansini giggled.
      "Very good at being naughty," I corrected her.
      “Thank you Hansini. And you too Amita,” Steve said. “I’ve had a lot of fun with you girls over these past couple of weeks.”
      “So have we, Steve,” I said. 


            To our surprise Katrina and Lizamoa also got up on stage again too. They got up on the table and soon were into a hot 69 session together. I think they got so carried away with each other that they forgot there was a room full of people watching them.
            Finally, they were surprised when suddenly Peter and Sarvesh were with them on stage. Then while the 69 continued, the boys stood at each side of the table rubbing their wet pussies. Soon cocks were presented and they were pressing hard erections into the girl's wet pussies. It really turned into a hot sexy show then.

       Finally, we came to the judging of the “Anything Goes Contest.” This was done by the audience and I was not surprised that our act with Steve got second place. Of course, Katrina and Lizamoa took first place but I think that was partly because of their great act earlier in the evening as well had made them so popular. Anyway, for me, the purpose was not to win but have a good time with lots of sexy fun and we all certainly did that.  

            The party was then over and we were all getting our clothes before going out into the cold. In the van on the drive home, all the conversation was about the events of the evening.
            We were discussing which act was the best and it was soon very obvious that all of us thought the dance Katrina and Lizamoa had done was the best. I know they did not win any prize for that because they did not enter any contests but I also know both girls were very pleased with themselves for successfully doing such a great act. In my opinion, they were winners.
            Later in bed, as I curled up beside Sarvesh he asked me, “Did you have fun tonight honey?”
            “Of course I did,” I replied hugging him. “I have always wanted to attend one of those parties.”
       “What did you think of Katrina?”
       “Wow! I told you she could surprise us but I never expected that.”
       “No neither did I,” he said. “Doing that act with Liz was enough but then getting into the contest at the end was a total surprise.” 

            As I went off to sleep I was still thinking about what fun I had that evening. So that was how I got to take part in a Ripper Stripper Party and I must say it was one of the highlights of my journey to Australia and New Zealand. I could probably add that it was the highlight for many of us from India too. 

       Bye and love,
               from Amita.




1 comment: