Saturday 28 February 2015

Story 133 Little Tom and Betty.


Hi, Hansini and Mootie here.

First from Hansini.
         Mootie and I have another story to tell you from our trip to New Zealand. While we were back in Auckland we decided to take up an offer to stay with Mike’s Uncle Tom and Auntie Betty for a few days. They lived on that small farm near Warkworth. 

         But before I get on with this story I want to tell you about what happened when we were camping on the farm. These two events happened in Story 107 but since they are very important for my story I will be telling of them again.
         In that story, we were hunting and had shot some goats. When we went back with the quad bike to pick them up I helped Tom lifting the goats on to the trailer. As I bent to pick one end, my blouse fell away. I realised I must have been giving a show, and glanced up to catch Tom sneaking a look. It didn’t matter, I was wearing my bikini top under my blouse but I thought it a bit cheeky he was looking. Just a bit naughty too, I must admit, also just a little bit exciting he was interested too. If he wanted to perv my tits, I was thinking, why not? He could look at no more than I’d show on the beach.
          The next animal we picked up, I bent extra-low, making my blouse fall away again. I could almost feel his eyes on my bikini covered breasts as I took care not to look up and catch him. After that chance for one more reveal, we were loaded, the others had arrived and we headed back to the farm buildings. 
         Later, while we were in the milking shed and I was helping him milk the cows he mentioned, “You are very beautiful.”
         “Thank you, Tom,” I replied.
         “I might even say sexy,” he added. “I hope you are not offended.”
         After what had happened up the farm earlier, I know where this was coming from.
         “No not at all,” I returned. “I take it as a compliment.”
         For a while, I considered what he might say next. When he didn’t say anything, I decided to say something more myself.
        “I saw you peeping down my blouse before.” Then looking him straight in the eye I added, “Did you like what you saw?”
           I could see the shock and confusion on his face. It kind of amused me, in fact, I actually felt sorry for him.
         “I am sorry… I didn’t mean to… Your blouse… Hanging open.”
         I decided to let him off the hook as I said, “It's Ok, it is only my bikini top underneath.”
         “I didn’t know you knew.”
         “Yes I knew,” I replied with a grin. “Would have been better if I hadn’t worn my bikini top, don’t you think?”
         “Oh, my!” he said with a smile. “Much better.”
       

         So that will set the scene for this story. As you can see, Tom is a bit of a naughty boy and I knew he is interested in me too. I was not intending anything else to happen but I rather liked him too. 


So OK, now back to this story.
           During the days after our trip to Rotorua, there were a few days before we left to return to India. Mootie and I decided to go off on a trip of our own. Tom and Betty had been asking and we were willing to come to visit them again. We rang and they were happy to have us. So we borrowed a car off Shanti and Mike and off we went.
            So on the morning after the Ripper Stripper party, we left early to go. On the way up I noticed that day had begun to turn for the worst. There were banks of dark clouds rolling in from the eastern ocean. By the time we reached the farm, it was pouring with rain. Getting our bags and getting into the house I got soaked. My wet blouse had become partly see-through with a low-cut bra underneath too. I noticed Tom checking me out too.
           We got inside, got settled in and then I had a shower. I went downstairs to find a lovely hot meal waiting for us. New Zealand food is a bit heavy in the meat for my liking but then I suppose they have plenty of sheep and cows there. 

              Next morning the clouds were gone and we woke to a beautiful day. I was up early and went off with Tom to the milking cows again. Yes, that involved some more quad bike riding with me holding on behind, pressing my breasts to him but I don’t mind. I think he likes too.
             We relaxed around the house after breakfast. That was the idea of this trip, get away from the kids and relax. I was reading some of the old Letters Volumes I had borrowed off Lizamoa, which kind of got me a bit horny too.  
             Later in the morning, Tom suggested we go down to the stream for a swim. Betty soon had the plan turned into a picnic and a swim. I think it might have been his plan to check me out in a bikini so I changed into my most sexy bikini. Mootie walked in and caught me before I put my clothes back on.
             He looked at me a bit strange, then he smiled. “Showing off, are we?” was all he said.
             My husband knows me, he figured out what I was up too.
             We went to the same place we had camped before. There is that nice pool for swimming and that grassy bank where we had so much fun on before. It sure made them both look when I took off my shirt and shorts to reveal the bikini underneath. It was my sexy one, we brought in Australia. The one with just a string between my bum cheeks at the back. In front my breasts were almost bursting out and down below I had to shave a good part of my pussy to put it on, it was so tiny.

             I looked over at them. Tom was standing there with his mouth open. Behind him, Betty was wearing a bikini. Not as daring as mine but she looked good in it.  (I later learnt she only wore it for Tom, to get him turned on.) She had a slight smile on her face like she saw what was going on. Beside her stood my husband. He had a big grin, obviously, he saw the funny side of all this with both us girls dressing to impress. In the water, the effect was even better with the fabric cleaning to my breasts, nipples and pussy.
              I noticed Betty didn’t stay in long before she got out, sitting on the bank watching us. I was enjoying the water so I stayed in, but Mootie got out and sat beside her. Soon they were talking together, not even looking at us in the water. She was leaning slightly forward giving herself some cleavage and I noticed my husband was looking too. I thought those two were getting on very well.
             I didn’t have long to watch before Tom took my full attention. He came up behind me and grabbed me. He was a strong man, strong than he looks. He picked me up with ease, one hand under my back and the other holding my bum. I was sure I felt a thumb between my arse cheeks before he dumped me into the water. Tom, you are a naughty boy!
             I came up spluttering to find the three of them laughing. Tom was standing not far from me facing me. I went straight for him. Before he could fend me off, my body crashed against his. Holding him against me, my body and breasts pressed against him, I pushed back against him. As he lost balance and stepped back, I seized the opportunity to sweep his moving leg aside with my leg and he went sprawling into the water. Not waiting for him to recover I turned and ran for my living. He was soon after me but I was out on the grassy bank before he caught me.
             We had lunch then, sitting there talking. Sitting on the bank afterwards, I noticed Tom was watching. Putting my hands back behind me, I leaned back, pushing my chest out a bit. Showing off my body to full advantage. Yes, I had his completely full attention until it was time to get dressed and return to the house.
         That afternoon when we got back to the house I helped Betty for a while in the kitchen while my husband was having a nap. Have you noticed how guys get to nap while us girls do the work? 
         I was still wearing my bikini under my clothes so I decided to take my shower and change. The bathroom door was shut but unlocked, so I opened it and walked in. There was Tom, sitting on the toilet seat, pumping away at his cock. What surprised me was how small it was. It was the tiniest one I had ever seen. Even fully erect it only barely pocked over the top of his hand.
        At first, I was surprised; I stood there looking at him unsure what to do. He had stopped and was looking back at me. I took a few moments to take in the scene in front of me before I spoke.
        “What are you up to?” I asked him.
        “Aaaah…… I was just…….”
        “Just having a good time?” I finished for him.
        “I was……” he tried again.
        But again I interrupted him “Thinking about me in my tiny bikini?”
        He didn’t speak. He just nodded yes.
        Now, this was suddenly kind of sexy. Catching him doing this while thinking of me. I wasn’t offended in the least. More likely, I was a bit turned on by it. 
         Suddenly I had a very naughty idea.
         “Do you want to see more?” I asked him.
        He looked a bit surprised but didn’t reply.
        “I’m going to take my shower now. You can stay and watch if you want.”
        Suddenly his face lit up with a be smile. Must have thought it was his lucky day.
        “Yes! Yes! If you don’t mind.”
        “Wouldn’t have asked if I did.”
        Facing him I began undoing the buttons of my blouse. I noticed he began putting that little cock away.
        “Leave that out,” I said. “You are going to need it, watching me.”
        He smiled again realizing I was happy him jacking off while he watched me.
        My blouse fell away and dropped to the floor. My hands reached for my bikini covered breasts, holding them, squeezing them. I was in no hurry to get naked. I intended to take my time, teasing him, enjoying myself, getting naked in front of him. After playing with my tits for a while, it was time for the next step.
        “What comes off now?” I asked him.
        His voice was husky with lust as he barely managed to say, “The… shorts.”
        “Ok then.”
        I reached for the zip in front, sliding it down to reveal I was still wearing my tiny bikini underneath. Then I hooked my fingers into each side to peel the shorts down until they dropped at my feet. Stepping out of them I looked straight at him. He had begun working that little cock of his, while his eyes followed my hands down to my bikini bottom. Soon I was giving my pussy a working over through the material of my bikini.
        I turned around and bent forward, presenting my arse directly to his face. I am surprised he didn’t jump up and reach for me, but he didn’t. I even reached around to run my fingers down the string between my arse cheeks. I was even tempted to pull it aside and reveal my pussy and arse-hole up close, but I didn’t. Finally, I turned back to him again.
        “Which now? My top or bottom?”
       I must admit it felt rather good asking that. Almost like I had some sort of power over him, which was probably right too.
        “Aaah……” was all he managed to say.
        “My top or bottom?” asked again. This was kind of amusing me too.
        “Ttt…… top…… Your top.” He managed to say.
        I reached behind to undo my top. Soon I felt it come loose in my fingers. My hands returned to the front. Holding the cups against my breasts. Now I moved my arm across both breasts, holding the top while my other hand plucked at the tie behind my neck. Now my top was completely loose as I held my hands to my chest.
        He had stopped beating his cock, just watching me now. Watching, waiting for my breasts to be revealed. Suddenly, I dropped my hands, allowing the top to fall away, leaving me standing there topless before him.
        He let out a gasp and his hand began again in earnest.
       My hands returned to my breasts, fingers finding my erect nipples. I was slightly amazed at how hard they were. I touched them, rubbed them, and played with them, while he watched me. This was so hot, by now it was really getting to me too.
         “Do you want my bottom off too?” I asked him.
         I know it was a rather dumb question as the answer was obvious but it felt good asking him, making him ask me to take it off.
         He didn’t reply, only nodding his head and giving me a kind of noise, maybe more of an intake of breath than a word.
        Tell me! Do you want them off?
        Yes... Off...
        Now was time for my final reveal. Time, my bikini bottom came off too. It was also time he had a close view. I stepped closer to him; so close he could have reached out and touched me. I am mildly surprised that he didn't. Sitting on the seat like that his head was almost level with my pussy. I knew he was going to get a great view when my bikini bottom was gone.
        I hooked a thumb in each side and slowly began to pull my bikini down. As it slid lower my bushy pussy began to appear. I could watch myself in the mirror and see how good it looked. More and more pussy appeared until finally I had revealed it all and with one big push the bikini dropped to the floor, leaving me standing before him naked.
        I heard the sharp intake of breath and knew he was enjoying what I was showing. He didn’t once look up at my face, just at my pussy and breasts. All this time he continued beating away at that tiny little cock. He was so rough, I was quite feeling sorry for it.
       I didn’t take time to play with my pussy, although I was tempted. I knew that was probably coming later but at that time I just turned, opened the shower door, stepping inside.
        As I began washing myself, I was feeling very good about myself; well maybe very naughty would describe it better. I had given him a good, a hot show, a sexy show and enjoyed every minute while doing so. Now it left me so horny for more. I wanted to dig my fingers into my pussy and get myself off but still, I resisted the temptation. I wasn’t finished showing off yet.
         Inside the shower I adjusted the water then sprayed myself, rinsing myself with warm water. Once my body was wet I turned off the shower and began to rub soap all over myself. I had taken care not to wet the glass so from where he was sitting he still had a good view of me.
          I began with my arms, rubbing soap over them moving up onto my shoulders. From my shoulders, I moved down on to my breast. My nipples were hard and when I touched them it felt like an electric shock. It felt good holding and squeezing my breasts, rubbing soap over and around my nipples. Finally, my hands moved down onto my stomach. I thought about moving lower to my pussy but then decided to wait, leaving it to the last.
           I turned my back to him and did my back as best I could before my hands moved down on to my arse. I was rubbing soap over my cheeks before moving down between them. I found my bum hole, my fingers running around and over it, even pulling my cheeks apart so he could see too. I even went lower between my legs, down on to my pussy.
            I turned to face him again and glanced up at him. He was still sitting on the toilet seat, beating away at his little cock. He was watching me, watching everything I did. The glass was so clear it was possible to see every detail too.
           I began on my front again, beginning by rubbing soap on my legs, then up on to my thighs. Now I came to that final part, it was time for my pussy to get the treatment. As my hands went between my legs I discovered just how wet I actually was. I began by rubbing over the outside, then pressing my fingers in. I pulled open my lips to show him. I knew he would see the pink flesh inside, and then began pumping two fingers in deeply inside. I settled down to working on my clitty. It felt good and was soon getting to me. I now knew my cum was only moments away.    
          Suddenly the door burst open and in walked Betty. She looks at him sitting there with his cock out, then at me naked in the shower. Quickly she assesses the situation, then turned and walked out leaving the door partly open behind her. Tom jumped up in shock, quickly stuffed his cock in his pants and went after her leaving me alone in the shower.
          As I stood there rinsing the soap off, I was wondering what would happen over this. I felt sure that there was going to be trouble over this. 

         Since neither Mootie nor I were at the conversation that followed between Tom and Betty we had no idea what happened. Later when we told them about the stories we write they agreed to help us. As far as Tom and Betty remembered, this is how that conversation went:-
         “Having a little fun were you?”
         “Well I was…,” he began to reply.
         “Yes, I know what you were doing.”
         “But ahhh… We were…”
         “I’m not stupid Tom. I saw both of you!”
         “It was not like…”
         “You were having a good time. Both getting off on her little show!”
         Tom had nothing to say to that. He just nodded his head. He knew he had been caught, knew he was in big trouble. He had become resolved to his fate, ready to face the music. But whatever he expected, it certainly was not what happened next.
         At first, Betty was angry with him. The cheek of him! But she realised she wasn't so worried about him cheating on her, just the fact he was doing that behind her back! And that Hansini too, she was as bad. Flaunting herself at him, like she had the whole time. Then Betty began to think she could get some fun out of this too. It was obvious Mootie was a big guy. Big in more ways than one. She had seen the shape of him through his wet swim-shorts.   
         She looked up at her husband standing before her, looking like a naughty schoolboy awaiting punishment. Yes someone was going to get some fun out of this, but it was going to be her, not him.
         “Well I want to try Mootie’s big cock,” Betty told Tom. “And you are going to arrange it.”
         “What do you mean?”
         “You heard me,” Betty replied. “Tonight I want to fuck Mootie and you are going to help me.”
         “But I…
         “You got your fun with Hansini. I want mine tonight.”
         “We never finished…”
         “That’s your problem. I want Mootie. You are going to arrange it.”
         “How?” Tom asked.
         “You are going to invite Mootie to have a few drinks. Hansini doesn’t drink so she will probably go off to bed. You are going to ask me to reveal more and more of myself to him until finally, you invite him to fuck me.”
          “What about me?”
          “After what I caught you doing just now; I think you are getting off lightly.”
         “What about Hansini? Can I fuck…”
         “No! You’ve had your fun with her. Now I get my turn.”
         “That is not fair,” Tom protested.
         “Fair! Are you talking about fair? Was that fair what I saw in the bathroom?”
         Tom didn’t reply. He realised he wasn’t going to get lucky but like Betty said, he was getting off lightly.
          Betty looked at him, saw his dejected look and her heart soften a bit.
         “OK, you can stay and watch Mootie and me, if you want.”
         His face suddenly brightened and she added, “If you do your part well, I will let you jack off. I may even let you join in.”
         That was about the extent of the conversation except she gave Tom specific instructions on the role he had to play that evening. 

Hi. Mootie here now.
          I couldn’t work it out. When I went up to our room, we’d just come back from our picnic and we were all joking and laughing. Now I found the three of them solemn and serious. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife. I had no idea what had gone wrong.
           During dinner not much was said. It was obvious things were strained between Tom and Betty. My wife, usually the life of the party, was very quiet too. When Tom invited me for a couple of beers I accepted hoping a few drinks would loosen things up. My wife politely excused herself saying she was tired and wanted an early night.
            I followed her up to our room and asked her what was going on. She again said she was tried and since she didn’t drink she wanted to get an early night. I couldn’t understand, it didn’t sound right to me. I wanted to stay with her, try to talk with her, I knew something was wrong, but I knew Tom and Betty were waiting for me downstairs, I had to leave her and go. 

            We were sitting in front of the fireplace but being summer there was no need for a fire. Tom and I were sitting in armchairs while Betty sat on the floor before us. We each had a small bottle of beer while she was sipping on a glass of wine. Soon I had finished mine and Tom was finished his too.
            “Another beer?” he asked me.
            “Thanks,” I replied.
             “Betty! Don’t just sit there, woman! Get us another beer,” Tom ordered.
             I felt that was a bit strong and was ready to jump up and go to the fridge myself when I looked at her. She was smiling as she got up. Obviously, the way he ordered her, didn’t seem to worry her.
          Soon she returned with the two beers. When she came to give me mine she bent over further than she needed and as she did her blouse fell away revealing her bra-clad breasts to me. Being right in front of me like that, I couldn’t help but look. A bit surprised, I looked over at her husband, wondering what he would think. He was watching us, smiling.
           She sat down on the floor again and sipped her wine while we drank our beers. She was sitting back against the side of the fireplace now. With her knees up she was showing us both a lot of leg and thigh.
          “Do you think Betty is sexy, sitting like that?” he asked me.
           I didn’t know how to reply to that one. It occurred to me they might be playing a game but I couldn’t be sure so I just nodded ‘yes.’
           “Sitting like that we can see so much leg,” he told her. “We can almost see your panties.”
           She just smiled slightly but made no attempt at covering herself.
           “Are you wearing panties?” he asked her.
           She didn’t reply, well not with words anyway. Her knees parted and for a moment we caught sight of blue panties between before her legs came together again.
           Then Tom said, “That blouse is showing a lot too. Maybe you want to show Mootie more.”
           It was quick, but I caught it. A slight frown she gave him. At the time I thought it was displeasure in what he had suggested but later I realised it was her telling him to do better at ordering her.
            He got the hint and said, “Undo two buttons. Show us more.”
            There it was, just a slight hint of a smile as she reached for her blouse and undid two buttons, then folded her blouse back to reveal as much as she could.
             “Not good enough,” he told her. “Two more.”
             Her hands went to her blouse again and two more buttons were undone. This time the lower one was well down between her breasts. As she pulled back the blouse most of her cleavage was revealed to me.
             A few minutes later he told her, “You are showing so much now, you might as well undo the rest.”
             I clearly saw it this time. She gave him a frown.
           “Undo two more,” he said, correcting himself.
            Her hands went between her breasts and two more buttons popped undone. Now, most of her bra could be seen. She really had good tits and sitting like that was really showing them off.
           “Undo the rest of your buttons,” he told her.
            Her hands went to her blouse and undid the last three buttons. But this time she didn’t try to open her blouse. Just left it closed.
            “Open it!” he ordered. “Show Mootie all your bra.”
            I saw her body give a shudder. It was now obvious they were playing a game. She was actually enjoying this, getting turned on by being ordered to reveal herself to me. I began to wonder just how far this was going to go.
           Her hand grasped her blouse by the lower corners and she pulled her blouse open revealing her entire front to me. Her bra was a low one, really showing off her breasts. Now that slight smile had returned as if she was finding this amusing.
           “Take it off,” he told her. “Take the blouse off.”
           There was not much more she needed to do other than just allow the open blouse to fall from her shoulders. She then took it, folded it carefully and placed it on the floor beside her. She was now left sitting there in just her bra and skirt.
          “Do you like my wife’s tits?” he asked me.
           I was looking at her when he asked that. Sitting where she was straight in front of me I couldn’t help but look. I heard the intake of breath when she heard that. I hesitated, unsure how to reply. Sure I liked her breasts, she had great ones; but openly talking about them in front of her.
            He saw my hesitation. “You can say so. She wants to hear.”
            I nodded my head, “Yes,” I agreed, looking at her. “You have great tits.”
            She smiled in response to that, her hands coming up to her breasts, holding them, touching them, rubbing them through her bra. The whole time looking at me, her eyes never leaving my face.
            “She is very turned on by this,” Tom said. “I bet her nipples are rock hard now.”
            Then turning to his wife he asked, “Are they hard Betty?”
            She looked a bit surprised at that and I wondered if he had deviated from their plan. It almost seemed like she was unable to talk. She just nodded her head.
           “Show Mootie a nipple. Show him how hard you are.”
           Her hands were trembling as she reached for her bra cup. Pulling it aside she bared a nipple. While one hand held her bra cup away, the other went to her exposed nipple. She teased it, played with it, and pinched it with her finger. All the time her eyes never left me. We made eye contact and I saw the tip of her tongue run along her lips. It was at that moment I realised I was being lined up to fuck her. But first, we had to play their game.
             “Now the bra! Get rid of that bra - so Mootie can see your tits.”
            She reached behind her back to unclip the bra. It seemed like she fumbled with the clasp. For a moment I thought she might not be able to do it. Then the bra came free and fell away from her. She took the bra, folded it and placed it on her blouse. Then she sat back with her breasts nakedly exposed.
          Yes, she certainly had great tits for an older woman.
          “We need more beer,” Tom said. “Go and get us some.”
          Betty got up and went off to the kitchen. She soon returned with a couple of beers. When she gave me mine she came up close to my face, bending forward so her breasts were swinging as she moved, making sure I got a good close look at them too. Then she returned to her seat on the floor. All this was beginning to affect me. I needed to make an adjustment to a growing cock. She saw me and smiled, that tongue appeared and ran along her lips again.
           “My wife has great legs too,” Tom told me. Then turning to her he said, “Show him your legs.”
          She pulled her skirt up almost to her knees.
          “Higher,” he ordered her.
          Now the skirt was pulled halfway up her thighs. Yes, she really had great legs too.
          “Higher,” Tom told her.
           Now she pulled her dress as high as she could without showing her panties.
           “Sometimes my wife goes without panties,” he told me. Then turning to his wife he asked, “Are you wearing panties now?”
           She shook her head and just managed to say, “No,” with a soft voice we could hardly hear. She must have removed them while in the kitchen. He must have known she would too.
           “Show us.”
           She gave another shudder with excitement and then slowly pulled her skirt higher and higher, keeping her legs tight together. At the top of her thighs there appeared a nest of dark brown pussy.
           “Show us your pussy,” he told her. “Open your legs.”
           I heard a soft moan escape her lips as her legs drifted open a bit. I could see much more of her but not right down in front.
          “Wider! Mootie wants to see your cunt.”
           Her whole body gave a shudder at that. It looked like him talking like that really got to her. She lifted her knees again and then allowed her legs to drift open giving me a grand view of everything she had.
          “Do you like my wife’s pussy?” he asked me.
           I was so overcome with lust I could hardly speak now. I managed to nod my head.
           “See how wet she is.” He said. Then turning to her he continued, “Dirty girl. See what a state you are in by just showing off your cunt.”
          I heard that soft moan again.
         "Mootie, she likes you looking at her cunt."
         I could see her so openly now.
         "Show him more."
         Her eyes opened wide as she looked at him. Not sure what he as asking. Obviously, he had left the plot again.
         "Pull the lips open..... for him. Show Mootie."
         Her fingers went to her pussy, then she pulled each side opening herself up for me. Was that so hot? So sexy to see a woman so horny from showing off like that. She was dripping wet too.
         "I think..."
         The hesitation made me look at him. I suddenly realised he was turned on by this too. Turned on by his wife showing off to me.
          “....think she is ready for some cock.”
           By now she was breathing faster and her body trembling. I’ve never seen a girl so turned on without even being touched.
           “Are you ready for some cock Betty?”
           By now she could not speak. She just nodded her head.
           “Tell me, Betty. Do you want a hard cock in that soaking pussy?”
           She nodded again with an intake of breath.
           “No, tell us. Tell me what you want.”
           “Yes,” she said her voice hardly a whisper. “I want……. I want cock….. in my…..”
           Oh wow! This was so sexy to watch. So sexy to hear her say that. Betty was so sexually turned-on she could hardly speak. She looked so hot, so sexy like that, I couldn’t help it, I needed to adjust my cock again. Tom saw it, they both saw it.
           “I think Mootie needs help,” he told Betty. “You can get it out for him.”
           That was where we reached the point of no return. 

           She stood up and peeled the skirt from her waist, it dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. Now naked, she came over, kneeling in front of my seat. Her hands came up to my shirt and one by one she undid my buttons. Pulling my shirt open her hands ran all over my smooth chest.
           I think us Indians without much chest hair, are a novelty for these European girls. I think European girls with their white skin and pink nipples are a novelty for us Indian guys too. And their hair too, from blond to dark brown, not the black like Indian girls.
           My hands went straight for her breasts. I held them in my hands, ran my fingers over their smooth softness and then the rough hardness of her nipples.
           Now her hands came to my jeans. She soon had the clasp undone and the zipper pulled down. I lifted myself so she could slide my jeans and undies off at the same time. My cock sprung free and was standing up for her. Her eyes widened at the sight of it. I don’t she was expecting I would be that big. She reached out to me with both hands. One began slowly wanking me with one hand while the other rubbed around my cock head.
           Her head came forward as she reached for my cock head. First, she licked around and over my head before taking it into her mouth. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth and the flicking of her tongue. It felt good, very good and I knew I was going to enjoy this.
          At about this time her husband decided to join in. he jumped up from his chair and soon had his clothes off. What amazed me was the size of his cock. Compared to mine it was tiny. He approached her and ran a hand down between her legs on to her pussy. I saw her whole body shudder as he did so.
        This woman was just so turned on by what was happening. She knew he was going to try and fuck her. Obviously, she wanted it a better way because she stopped what she was doing to me and spoke to him.
        “No Tom. Not like this,” she said.
         I saw a look of disappointment on his face.
        Then she said, “We are going to do this my way. Going to do it properly.”
        That surprised me, her suddenly giving orders to him. I thought their plan was the other way.
        She stood up and moved to bend over a soft arm-rest of my chair. Now I could stand in front of her while she sucked me and her husband could stand behind fucking her.
        She was hungry for my cock, she wanted all she could get in her mouth. I must have pushed in too far because she gagged on me.
         “Careful” Tom warned me. “You’ll choke her.”
          I tried to pull back but she kept pulling me to her, trying to take as much as she could. Then she choked again.
          “Here Mootie,” Tom said. “We better swap.”
          I swapped places with Tom and found myself presented with Betty’s arse. Her skin was white and smooth, contrasting with the darkness of my hands. I ran my hands over her, my fingers exploring every part. My fingers slipped between her cheeks finding her bum hole and I heard her sigh as I touched her there.
           Lower down I could see her pussy, her lips wide open for me. As I ran my fingers down her soft wet lips she let out a soft moan. She was so wet and open that I knew she was ready for me now. I pressed the head of my cock against her and felt her lips open further as I entered. She felt it as she gave another moan. Louder this time.
            Then I pressed against her as my cock slipped in deeper and I felt her warm wetness engulf me. She gasped in surprise and I smiled to myself. I thought, ‘I bet her pussy hasn’t been filled like that before.’ 
           Slowly I began to slide my cock in and out of her. She was wet, so wet and ready, she was humping back at me urging me to go faster. It felt good, her pussy gripping me as I pressed into her. As I began to speed up my hands now held her hips. My thrusts now came faster, powerful thrusts going deep inside her. She continued to try and suck Tom as I fucked her but I don’t think she was doing such a good job. Each time I drove into her, I pushed her whole body forward, pressing her head against her husband.
           Yes, it was a good fuck, going really well and I was beginning to think about cumming when suddenly my wife Hansini, walks in.


            I was surprised to see her but she didn’t seem surprised at all.
            She said to Betty, “If you are having Mootie. I want Tom.”
            “Sure,” replied Betty. “Be my guest.”
            That was it. The night ahead decided just like that!
            Tom stopped what he was doing and turned to face Hansini. As she walked towards him she was stripping, dropping her clothes on the floor behind her. She was walking slowly, deliberately stripping her clothes off as she walked towards. As each item came off it was tossed to the floor behind her. By the time she reached Tom, she was as naked as he was. She stepped up to him, grabbed him and kissed him smack on the lips. My God! Did she look hot and sexy.
           “Come on bad boy!” she said. “You have a busy night.”
           I watched as she led him to the soft sheepskin in front of the fireplace and as she sank down on to the floor she pulled him down with her. I didn’t see much more for a while because the pussy my cock was deep inside was humping back at me, telling me she still wanted more too.
         Leaving those two to get on with it, I turned back to the girl in front of me. I began thrusting into her wet pussy again, holding her against me by her hips, driving my cock deep inside with each thrust. Going by the noise she was making she was enjoying it too. I don’t think her pussy had ever taken so much cock before.
           I reached under her and found her pussy. The moment my fingers touched her clitty she went off. She gasped, then cried out. She was jumping and bucking around so much I had to hold on with both hands again. But it was exciting stuff. Her pussy contracting like that sent me off too. By the time I had finished, she was into her second orgasm.
            Recovering from that, we changed positions. As I did I heard a loud moan from my wife. Looking over at them I knew exactly what that noise meant. Seems like that little cock was doing a good job after all.
          Now I lay on my back on the couch. Betty was sitting over me. She had my cock in her hand and was guiding me to her open pussy again. So she wanted some more, did she? I was Ok with that too. I watch her concentration as she did. I felt my cock enter her, pressing in between her lips. She was now easing herself down as I went in deeper and deeper. We both knew in this position I’d go much deeper than before. I knew she was trying to take all of me and wondered if she could do it.
           Yes, she did. She took almost all of me with a look of satisfaction on her face. Now her hips began to move, my shaft slide in and out as she did. This felt so good. She was gripping me tightly. Oh, I knew I couldn’t last long. She had now leaned forward so her breast hung over my face. In this position, I knew I was making direct contact with her clit. I reached up to play with her tits, rub her hard nipples. The feelings were too much, too strong and she began to come.
           Her orgasm was a good one. A powerful one too by the looks. I had to grab her to stop her from falling off the couch. It was over and she began her hip motion again but that did last long before her second orgasm hit her. Wow, this one was just as good. It also finished me too and as she cum, I was filling her pussy with my own cum.
           Being with Betty was good sex. She is a lot older than me but she still has a great body. She knows how to use it too. The sex was unexpected which made it even better. I know down on the floor my wife had a good time too. But to my surprise, it wasn’t over yet. When Hansini and Tom went upstairs we followed them. They went straight into our bedroom as I stood watching them.
           Then I felt someone pull at me. Someone saying, “Come on big boy! I am not finished with you yet.”   

Hi, Hansini here.
           When I came downstairs I heard a strange noise coming from the lounge. The door was closed so gently I opened it slightly, peeping through the crack. What I saw kind of surprised me. There was a completely naked Betty bent over a chair. My husband, also naked, stood behind her, fucking her while her husband stood in front her, where she was sucking him.
            I watched them for a few minutes but it was getting me sexy so I decided to join them. Suddenly I opened the door and stepped into the room. The three of them got a shock, stopping what they were doing to look at me.
           I said to Betty, “You’ve got Mootie, so I get to have Tom.”
           “Be my guest,” she replied.
           I was wondering how I could make my entrance more exciting. At first, I considered getting naked before entering the room then I came up with something even better. Tom had stopped what he was doing and was standing there watching me. As I slowly walked towards him I began stripping. It was a deliberately slow walk, a deliberately slow strip, designed to turn him on. As each article was removed it was thrown to the floor behind me. It was meant to look wild and sexy. It had the right effect on him too, you could even say it was a show stopper. Even Mootie and Betty had stopped to watch me. Mootie told me later it was the hottest thing he’d seen in a long time.
           I walked right up to Tom, pressed my naked body against him, aggressively kissing him right on the lips. It was only meant to be a short kiss, designed to get our bodies in close contact but he grabbed me, holding me to him. Our second kiss was longer and deeper.
          I was first to break away and I quickly glanced around the room for the best place. Then I led him to the soft sheep-skin before the fire-place. As I sank down onto the floor I pulled him down with me.
          There was no more foreplay than that between us. I lay back on the floor and he came down on top of me. I felt him guide his cock to me; pressed against me, then was inside me. After that little show, I was so juiced up he entered me easily. It wasn’t a slow and gentle build-up. He was at me straight away, humping away at me with everything he had.
          Tom has a tiny little cock but he uses it amazingly well. Not going in deep as most guys would, just between my pussy lips. But it was all about his position that made the difference. Higher up, pressing in against my bared clitty. It worked for me! 
          He got me off twice before we changed positions. I got on the floor on my hands and knees and he fucked me doggy style filling me with his cum.
            Then he lay on his back while I sat on top. I lined him up and soon we were fucking again. Since I was doing the work I had to be careful he didn’t slip out. He did a couple of times until I got the hang of how much movement I could use. I got myself off against that cock once more before he cum again too. 

          I looked over and saw Betty and Mootie watching us. She smiled at me and I smiled back.
          “Thank you for loaning Mootie to me,” she said.
          I grinned, “The way I saw it you sort of took him before I knew.”
          “I did rather, didn’t I? Hope you don’t mind too much.”
          “No, not at all. I get to play with this bad boy,” I said, giving Tom a hard slap on his thigh.
          Not bothering with our clothes I led Tom out of the room and up the stairs. I noticed Betty and Mootie come up the stairs behind us. By then I had opened the door to our bedroom and we stepped inside. Tom was with me so it was obvious Mootie went with Betty.
          I soon had Tom on the bed and we were at it again. I really gave that little cock a great work out that night. Although it was tiny, far smaller than any I’d tried before, he knew how to work it. He got me off a number of times before finally, we got some sleep. 

Letters Extra.
         Back in Auckland, I was telling Shanti and Amita what we had done as I showed them the notes I had made for this story. I also told them that Betty and Tom had helped write it by giving me details of that conversation they had.
        "So they know about the Letters Books?" Shanti asked.
        "Yes," I said. "I showed them a couple of volumes."
        "What did they think."
        "Liked them. I think they would like to read them."
        "Why not make them a copy?" Amita said.
        I was unsure that Shanti would want to go that far, but quickly she warmed to the idea. It seems she likes Uncle Tom and Aunty Betty too. Well, the outcome of this is that Shanti did make them a complete copy of the entire series and one weekend Mike and her drove up and gave it to them. She showed Betty the trick to inserting new pages and now she sends them each new story as it is added. 
       I had an email from Betty the other day telling me they had received the books and were enjoying them. She also thanked me for them too.
      
       So welcome Naughty Tom and Aunty Betty. Welcome to the Letters of Shanti and Joseph. I understand you will be getting all the updates now so will eventually get this story too. Hope you enjoy it too.
  


5 comments:

  1. Reshma and Rajah,
    I heard there was a story coming from you. Yes now I've seen its as good as they said it would be.
    That scene in front of the fireplace. Amazing piece of writing.
    My girlfriend thinks it so sexy that she wants me to comment on it.

    And Shandra, that green bikini.
    I wish all our managers look as good as you in that bikini. What are you looking at there?
    Simon and Charlene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Charlene?
      Why did you think that scene was so sexy?
      Kim the Thai Princess.

      Delete
    2. Oh Kim,
      Its just the thought of being told, what to undo, what to take off, what to show to another man.
      So sexy. Charlene.

      Delete
  2. Oh sexy story.
    I also enjoyed that part about Tom telling his wife what to take off for another man.
    This is something new for this blog. But Raviprabha and I enjoyed reading it.
    Great work guys. Reshma and Rajah, you two should write together again. Take us on another sexy adventure.

    Oh and Shandra. Wow! Those tits are almost bursting out of that green bikini top.
    Raviprabha & James

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sexiest Tom story so far. Tom and Betty ended up partner swapping with Hansini a d Mootie.
    The sex is good but also an interesting storyline too. There were a few twists where I was wondering where this story was going. But in the end, Tom got to 'shag' with Hansini.
    I enjoyed this one.
    Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete