Friday 14 August 2015

Story 155 Background.


                                                                               Posted by Shandra.
          Take three sexy Indian girls up to a beautiful waterfall, get them a bit horny having a couple of guys watching them swimming topless and see what happens. Yes, I think the title gives it away – an all-girl threesome.
         The difference here is Mega’s involvement. She gets pulled into some naughty exhibitionism where she ends up baring her breasts to a couple of younger boys, then after lunch, Lizamoa and Shanti pull Mega into some sexy three girl action. It is after this that poor Mega discovers that those two boys had been watching that too. 

         I wrote this story a long time ago when we were just experimenting with girl/girl sex scenes. I had decided to see what would happen if three girls got together. Then we got involved in all those stories about the Indian’s touring New Zealand and this story kept getting pushed back until finally, it found a place here.
        And to answer the question many of you will be asking. Yes, I am writing from experience. I have taken part in an all-girl threesome. More than once too. It’s different and sexy too, doing it with two other girls. Don't feel left out guys - I still like men too!

5 comments:

  1. Speaking from experience. Can I give you some experience to write about.
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Experience! I am a believer in experience. I think a girl should get as much experience as she can.
      Shandra

      Delete
    2. Considering I can give you that experience you want, all we need is a time & date. Ha! Ha!
      James

      Delete
    3. James! You are everywhere, on every page.
      Flirting and who knows what else is on your mind.
      Susan.

      Delete
    4. Oh the delightful Sexy Sue.
      Of course I'm everywhere. Just keeping up with you honey.
      James

      Delete