Wednesday 26 August 2015

Story 157 The Three Perverts.


Hi, Shanti here now.
       While we were camping we managed to get the chance to go out to the beach a few times too. Bethell’s Beach is a wild west coast beach, with usually some decent surf. It can be dangerous but knowing where to swim makes it safe enough for us without the kids. Of course we nearly always went over to O’Neils Beach where there were usually not so many people and often we could swim nude.
      One day Lizamoa and I wanted to go out to the beach. We asked the others but nobody seemed too keen. We were discussing whether to just go ourselves when Mike offered to come too. So leaving the kids in the camp where they had plenty of fun things to do, we headed for the beach. To our surprise, there were only a few cars in the car park and so we knew there wouldn’t be too many people around.
      When Mike suggested we take the track up over the hill we thought this would probably be a great idea since normally we walk around on the beach. Of course, the view from the top was spectacular as usual then we started down the other side towards the beach again. Coming around the side of the hill we saw the whole of O’Neils Bay laid out in front of us. Below us were the scrub-covered sand dunes we had to make our way through to get to the beach.
       It was then that was spotted them. Tucked away in the dunes, there were three of them, a guy and two girls. We were a lot higher than them but not that far away. It was obvious all three of them were naked. The guy was laying on his back and his friends were kneeling each side of him.  
     
       “It looks like some fun is going on there,” Mike said.
       He went to walk on but Lizamoa had stopped to watch.
       “Come on Liz,” I said.
       “No, I want to watch this. Let’s see what they do.”
       I looked across at Mike and he just shrugged his shoulders.
       “OK,” I said. “But we need to get somewhere a bit more hidden in case they look up.”
       “And it might pay to get off the track too,” Mike added.
       We found a spot just above the track which hid us from those below and from anyone passing on the track, and then we sat down to watch the fun.
       Both girls, sitting each side of him, were working on his cock. It was a bit hard to see exactly what they were doing from the angle we were at but it was obvious they were taking turns sucking and licking him off. From what we could see they appeared to be doing a good job.
       Then they both sat up and we watched as one girl moved to straddle him with one leg each side of his hips. There was a brief pause as her friend guided him into her and she settled down on to him taking his cock deep inside her pussy. Then she started moving, using her hips, rubbing her pussy against him as she began fucking him.
       Meanwhile, the other girl had moved up to straddle his chest, moving forward until she could press her pussy against his face. He reached around to hold her hips and we could see he was really eating her out.
       “This is so hot,” I whispered.
       “Maybe we should go down to join them,” Lizamoa replied with a giggle.
       By now the girl getting her pussy licked was also getting her breasts felt up by her friend too. We could tell she was enjoying that as she leaned back against her friend while she still kept her pussy against the guy's mouth.
       Suddenly she gave a cry which we could even hear up where we were. Her body bucked around a few times before she fell forward and rolled off him.
      “Wow! That must have been some cum,” said Lizamoa.
      I giggled, “We could hear her from here.”
      "Yes, that was hot!"
      “This is making me wet,” I replied.
      “Maybe we should find a place to have some fun of our own.”
      “OK,” said Mike. “Whenever you are ready.”
      “No, not yet. Let’s just see what happens next,” Liz said.
      I wanted to go. I knew my pussy was more than ready for a man but I wanted to stay and watch too. This watching someone else without them knowing was so sexy too. I wanted to go somewhere and fuck Mike but I couldn’t pull my eyes away from what was going on below us.
      Now the girl was really fucking him, working with her hips, pumping his cock with her pussy. In return, he was now humping and thrusting back up at her. As we watched it became obvious this couldn’t last much longer.
      “I think she is almost there,” I said.
       And it happened. The girl gave a couple of bucks and then fell forward against him as we knew she had cum. They lay there like that for a few moments, recovering I think before she rolled off him.
      I thought that would have been the end of the show but no I was wrong. He still had a hard erection and it looked like after all that he still hadn’t cum. It was the first time we had actually got a good look at him and he had a good sized weapon too.
      He wasn't messing around now. As soon as the girl was off he turned to her friend who had been beside them watching. Soon she was on her back and he was on top of her. He quickly entered her and began driving into her with massive thrusts. He wasn’t holding back at all. We could see how he plunged down at her, how her body took the power of each stroke.
       Now, this was really getting to me. My pussy was now so wet it felt as if I had wet my pants.
      “He’s really giving it to her,” I whispered.
      “Don’t you wish it was one of us?” Lizamoa replied.
      “Sounds like you two are getting turned on by this,” Mike added.
      “More than turned-on Mike. Totally horny.”
      “Yes,” I added. “You better be ready for us Mike. We are going to need some hard cock after this.”
       While we were talking, none of us had taken our eyes off what was happening in the dunes below us. They were now fucking away at each other and it was so hot to see. While he was thrusting into her she was meeting his every thrust with one of her own. There was no doubt they were both into this big time.
       Then we saw her cum. Her body stiffened and then she gave a massive hump up against him. All sense of rhythm was lost as she bucked around underneath him while he tried to keep pumping into her. Soon she slowed down and we knew she was over the top. A while later he pulled back out of her.
       He was still hard as he turned back to the other girl. Now he lined her up getting her on her hands and knees while he got behind her. From the position, they were in we could actually watch his cock disappearing into her pussy. I was still wanting to watch but be now my body had other ideas. I want some of it myself.
       “This is too much,” I said. “I need some of that myself.”
       “Same here,” said Liz.
       “OK,” replied Mike. “Let’s find somewhere.” 

       Not waiting for the show below us to end we headed around behind the sand dunes to a spot we knew where it was more private. The sex was good but then it should have been considering how horny we were from watching those other three. Mike took both of us one after the other and gave us both a good hard fuck.
      We then sat there and relaxed while we had our lunch and then after that, we were back into it again. Again it was good sex, hot sex and left us all totally fulfilled.
      As for the beach, we never actually made it down to the beach, instead deciding to retrace our steps back over the hill to our car in the main car park.  

      That night we were telling them about our trip to the beach. We also told them about watching that hot sexy threesome.
      “You mean you were a bunch of perverts,” Peter said.
      “No Peter, we were not perverts,” I replied.
      “Were you watching them having sex?” he asked me.
      “Yes.”
      “Were you hidden so they couldn’t see you?”
       “Well, yes we were.”
       “Were you turned on by it?”
       “Yes.”
       “Pervert,” he called me.
       I picked up my half-full plastic mug and threw it at him. It hit him full in the chest before he could duck, the coke splashing over the front of him.
       “Hey! That wasn’t nice,” he cried out.
       “Well, you called me a pervert.”
       “Hiding in the bush watching someone doing very personal things is a pervert.”
       “They shouldn’t have been doing it on a public beach.”
       “And you have never done that at a beach Shanti?”
       I finally realised I wasn’t going to get the better of him so I just said, “OK, I was perving and it was fun too.” 
       “So you admit it. You are a pervert Shanti.”
       “Yes I’m a naughty pervert,” I said. “And proud of it too.”
       “Perverts - All three of you.” 
       I just smiled.
       “The Three Perverts,” Peter called us.
       Let him have his little jokes. Let him call us names. I didn’t care. I bet we had much more fun today than Peter did.
       So that was the story of the three perverts. 


6 comments:

  1. Sensational, sexy, erotic and made me cum !!!!! Thank you girls.
    Signed, Peter the pervert hehehehe xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cum all over my story!
      Hope you didn't leave a mess!
      Thanks, Sexy Sue

      Delete
    2. Hi Susan
      Nothing can shock you. You made me laugh.
      He says he cum over your story and with batting an eye, you say, just don't make a mess.
      LOL That was classic Sexy Sue.
      Simon

      Delete
    3. Simon you say such sweet things about me.
      LOL Susan

      Delete
  2. Funny story honey. A bit sexy and naughty too.
    John

    ReplyDelete