Saturday 2 November 2019

Story 225 Rottnest Island Holiday – Part B.



Hi from David,
         It was a surprise, meeting Ginger and her husband on the beach. An even bigger surprise to find them naked. But they didn’t seem too concerned about their nudity in front of us, in fact, even inviting us to join them.
         Katrina and I quickly stripped and joined them naked. It was nice to relax on the beach with them, go swimming and explore that private little beach. I had more than a few chances to check-out Ginger too. While being a lot older than me, she still looked good naked. She had a pair of beauties well worthy of a guy’s attention and the ginger of her hair extended to her pussy as well. A nice thick crop of ginger hair between her lovely, lightly tanned thighs. Yes, she looked good naked and didn’t mind showing off the goods either. I got the feeling that she happy, even wanted me to look.
        I didn’t have to worry about Fred seeing me checking out his wife. Fred’s full attention was on Katrina. And she was enjoying the attention too, taking every chance she could to show it all off to him. The way she climbed up on that rock with him right behind her. When she stretched out to reach for a higher step, we could all see a great view up between her open legs to her split pussy. The way she looked back and smiled at him, she knew exactly what she was showing.
       I began to wonder where this was going. Would it be possible that these two might want to play? It was almost looking like it. But since we worked with Ginger, we had to be careful as we don’t want any problems later between work colleagues.   

      When we went swimming again, I wanted to swim out to a small island, not more than a pile of rocks actually, just off the beach. To my surprise, Ginger decided to come with me while Fred stayed with Katrina in the shallow water near the beach. But then, when you think about it, was that a sign, even then, that they wanted to pair off with us. 
      On the little island, we found a place high up where we could jump into the deep water, both Ginger and I gave it a few tries. Then we were sitting on a ledge watching the fish swimming deep in the water below us. So many of them and the water was so clear too. I noticed that Ginger had sat extra close. After a while, she reached for a stone to throw into the water and when she sat back her hip was touching mine. I would have expected her to notice and move but she didn’t.
       She lay back, half sitting as she rested against a sloping rock behind her. I turned to look at her, her body stretched out, openly displaying her nakedness. Ginger has larger breasts that hang forward when she is standing. Now laying back they had flattened, slightly hanging to each side. Her nipples were small but surrounded by large pink nipple rings. Lower down her belly had taken on a middle-age roundness rather than the flat of a younger woman, the sexuality of a more mature woman. Her legs had fallen partly open, with her thighs meeting where a generous forest of long, thick pussy hair began. A ginger pussy of a slightly lighter shade than that of her head. When standing, nothing would be seen of her pussy secrets but in this laid-back position, her pussy lips were large and openly displaying a woman who appeared to be ready for more. 
       She knew what I was looking at because when I looked back at her face, she was smiling. 
       “Like ginger pussy, do you?” she asked.
       What could I say? I just nodded.
       “Go on then.”
       I looked at her in surprise.
       “Go on. Touch me. I know you want to.”
       My hand reached for her. First touching her thigh and then moving on to her forest of hair. Moving lower I found her lips. Yes, swollen and open. She was a bit wet too, a cunt ready for action.
       While I was exploring her, I had turned partly towards her. As my closer leg was lower, she could see my cock standing up. Her hand went straight to it, fingers wrapping around as she gave me some pumps.   
       “Oh! Nice and hard,” she purred. “I’d like to have fun with this.”
        Here I was with my fingers in her pussy hole while she played with my cock and she was as good as telling me she wanted me. I pulled my hand away as I turned, looking around towards Katrina on the beach. She and Fred seemed close together in the shallow water. Almost too close, you might say. 
       “Don’t worry about them,” Ginger said. “I think they’re very keen on each other.”
       I smiled back at her. “Certainly, looking that way.” 
       “Well, why don’t we?” she asked. 
       “Why don’t we what?”
       “Come on David. You know exactly what I mean,” she replied. “Do you want to fuck me?”
       “Of course, but I just want to be sure we understand each other.”
       “Ok, I understand that you want your cock in my ginger pussy and I want it there too. So, are we going to do it?”
       “Sure,” I replied. “But let’s talk to Katrina and Fred first.”
      “Yes, David, but I'm sure they'll be fine with it.
      “I think so too but let's ask them.
      When I told Ginger that, she had pulled her hand back. For a moment I wondered if my refusal had offended her but it didn't seem like it the way she carried on chatting with me, it was just the sexual things had stopped. Of course, I was interested in this sexy woman whose body was almost screaming, ‘come and get me.’ Now she was telling me she wanted to fuck me and I wanted her too. But I needed to check with Katrina first, we had always agreed that in our marriage. While it had stopped our play then, it had opened up the potential for fun later.
      After a short while, Ginger got up and went to the closer side of the island. She looked good from the back with her ginger hair catching the sun has it fell down on to her shoulders. Looked good naked I mean. The long sweep of her back leading down to her arse. I loved the extra curve of the globes of her arse. A sexy arse to match those big tits in front. 
        “Race you to the beach,” she called back to me.
         She looked good as she dived out over the water too. For a moment I had the vision of her breasts hanging and her body stretched out straight before she plunged in and the water closed over that beautiful bum. Moments later, she surfaced further from the rocks and began swimming for the beach.
        With a dive, I went after her but with a slow start, I was unable to catch her before she reached the shallow water. We came out of the water further along from Katarina and Fred. They were very close together, sitting in the shallow water with their backs partly towards us.
       “What are they doing?” Ginger whispered to me.
       “Looks like she is giving him a hand-job,” I replied.
       She smiled. “This is going to be good!”    
       “Yes,” I whispered back. “Let’s give them a fright.”
       She just smiled her agreement as we started along the beach towards them. So it seems like Ginger is a bit mischievous too. I like that. You can have a lot of fun with a woman like that.
       Coming up behind them I said, “What’s going on here.”
       They jumped apart in surprise!
       David..... we were........,” Katrina tried to stammer out an excuse. But when you’ve been caught with your hand around another man’s cock there isn’t much excuse is there. Ha! Ha! 

         As Katrina has already explained, the sexual connection between us had led to us deciding on a partner swap. Ginger and I had sort of decided already, anyway. It was just up to the other two and with the way we caught them playing on the beach, I knew that wouldn’t be a problem either. So that night I was going to be with Ginger while Katrina was with Fred. Everyone seemed happy with this. It was decided that since we have two bedrooms in our apartment, they would spend the night with us.

        As we had dinner, I couldn’t help looking at her opposite me. Ginger is a lot older than me but still a lovely woman. She has a great personality and I found myself attracted to her straight away. Of course, now meeting her on a beach naked had changed things between us from a business relationship to a much more personal relationship. 
        She had a pleasant, smiling face. Always seemed happy and laughing. Her face was surrounded by the flames of ginger hair that fell down to her shoulders on each side. Having seen her with her clothes off was interesting. She had looked great naked. Lovely tits that hung slightly but still looked good. Then lower down that ginger pussy, amazing. I asked her if she got that name for the hair on her head or the hair on her pussy. 
        She laughed and told me, “Whichever you like, David.”
        “I like it just as it is,” I replied.
        “And you’re going to get it soon too.”
        I looked over and saw the other two watching us. Katrina had a slight smile on her face. At least she found our flirting a bit amusing.

        Now it was evening and I was preparing to take Ginger to bed and enjoy her delights. When my wife Katrina had come out wearing nothing but a sarong around her waist, Ginger must have decided to go topless too. When she came back from her shower she had left off her blouse and bikini top too. She caught me looking at her tits again but obviously didn’t mind, just giving me a smile in reply.
        Soon things began hotting up on the other cough between Katrina and Fred so we decided to get things going too. I kneeled in front of her, ready to take her shorts off and get her naked but I became distracted by those tits.
       My hands went for them, feeling them all over before playing with her nipples. Soon the pink buttons were hard and ready for some more fun. I went in with my tongue, giving wet licks over each hard nipple. She was loving it, the nipples hard and little bumps like pimples appearing all over her nipple rings. Soon her hands reached for my head to pull me against her tit. 
      My mouth found her nipple, opening to take in as I began sucking her. She loved that too! I could feel her breathing heavy and she gave a soft moan of pleasure, pulling my head even harder against herself. I never got around to her other nipple. With a woman showing such sexual desires is a big turn-on and I knew we both wanted more. 
        I looked over at Katrina and Fred and could see she was giving him a great blowjob. I could see her hand pumping him will his cock was deep inside her mouth. It was clear she fully intended to take him the whole way. 
        “Come on,” I whispered to Ginger. “Let’s leave them to it.”
        She looked over at the other couple and just smiled. She knew exactly what I meant by leaving them. When I stood up and offered her my hand, she grasped me pulling herself up as she followed me inside. The other two didn’t even realise we were gone. 

        She stepped into the bedroom and I followed her, closing the door behind us. I turned back towards her and she was facing me.
       “First let’s get some clothes off,” I said, meaning her shorts and bikini bottom.
       “Ok,” she agreed, reaching for my shirt. Not quite what I had in mind but it was fine. It would work.
        Soon she had my shirt off but before undressing me further, had stopped to run her fingers through my chest hair. 
        “Nice!” she said. “I like a hairy man.”
        I allowed her time to explore my chest, fingers running through my hair until they found my man nipple. She played with the little hard nob before returning to run her hand through my chest hair again. 
        After allowing her to play for a few moments, I dropped to my knees, my hands reaching for her shorts. Undoing the zip in front with a pull they dropped to the floor.  Now directly in front of me was her bikini bottom. I could see how the red material hugged to the contours of her body, the round mound of her pussy stretching the material before it pulled tightly down between her legs. It looked sexy up close like that and I reached to touch her. 
        My first touch was to her pussy mound directly before me, the feeling of her hardness which made her give a small gasp of pleasure as my fingers rubbed over her there. It was a proud mound, good for fucking I thought. But now my exploring hand moved lower, past the point where the mound began to drop away, lower and under where the flesh under her bikini felt softer. I could feel two ridges under the material which I knew to be the parted lips of her pussy. I ran the tips of my fingers down along them and felt the shudder her body gave. I pressed deeper between them, as deep as the bikini would allow me and pulled upward. She gave a small gasp which I knew I had touched her clitty or close to it.
        Now it was time to reveal that beautiful pussy again. My hands went to the sides of her bikini and began gently pulling it down. Soon the top edge of her pussy hair appeared, the first edge of her curly ginger forest. I looked up and saw she was watching me, watching as slowly I was revealing the final part of her body. I returned to what I was doing, pulling the bikini lower as slowly more and more of her thick curls came out from under the bikini. Now, most of her pussy mound was revealed to me, much of her pussy forest too. 
        One more gentle pull and the bikini began to pull away from under her mound. The final part was revealed, where the hair was less and the lips for her cunt stood out clearly. One more sharp tug and her bikini dropped to her feet leaving this beautiful woman naked before me. I reached forward to touch her, my fingers contacting her there. She was glistening and wet, the true test of her aroused state.
        My fingertips pressed in again but this time there was nothing between them and the swollen flesh of her pussy. This time I pressed in deeper and felt the warm wetness inside her. Two fingers pressing in deep, pressing into the hole where I knew soon my cock was going to follow. Gently, I gave a few thrusts into her and she gave a soft moan. The next huge shuddered that swept through her body caused her to reach for my head with both hands for support. 
        It was at this point that I realised it was time we moved to the bed. I withdrew my fingers and stood up. Taking my fingers to my mouth and licked them, cleaning her pussy juice from them. I heard her give soft moan at the sight of that. 
       Suddenly, I had a very naughty idea. I reached for her again, my fingers rubbing through her pussy juice again. This time when my hand came back up it went to her, went to her lips to taste. She did too. Willingly licking my fingers and tasting and licking my fingers clean. That was sexy to see, a woman enjoying her own juice.
         Taking her hand, I led her to the bed and stood aside as she climbed on. I love that moment when I woman crawls on top a bed in front of me. The sight of her split arse, revealing the back view of her pussy. I couldn’t resist reaching for her, rubbing her lips again. She stopped to allow me before crawling forward to the centre of the bed.
        She lay back on the bed watching as I finished undressing. I heard, “Mmmm! Oh yes!” as my erection sprang free. I could see she was looking directly at my cock, directly at the cock she would soon be enjoying in her pussy.

        Her pussy was right in front of me as she lay back against the bed. She offered no resistance as I pull her legs open to reveal herself to me. The thick pussy hair was less down between her thighs, split by the glory of her cunt. Pink, open lips down its length, swollen and opened by her arousal for me. I could see she was wet too. Now there didn’t seem to be any hesitation with what we were about to do. She lay open for a good fucking and I was ready to give her one too. So, turned on by her now, so ready to fuck her.
        I reached forward for her, not right in at first. Sure, I was going there but I wanted to play with her first, tease her and build her desires. My hands started at her ankles, a hand going to each leg, lightly touching each ankle. I moved lower to her feet, while my fingers held each foot, my thumbs rubbed over the sole underneath, pressing firmly but not too tight as I worked over the softer skin of her arch. 
        She gave a murmur of approval as I continued, each foot getting the same treatment at the same time.
        Her toes came next, beginning with the little one, taking each toe in turn, rubbing it between finger and thumb. Pressing my fingers down between them and tickling underneath each toe. She gave a giggle at that - slightly ticklish.
        I reached forward until my mouth could touch her, licking up under the toes. Yes, there was that ticklish giggle again. Taking each toe into my mouth to suck on it. I was surprised at her reaction. It seemed like she loved it, really sensitive on her feet it seemed. I only did this to the toes of one foot as I wanted to move on to other things.
        After this foot therapy, my fingers were now running up her legs towards her knees, then pulling back down again. Just my fingertips, just along the insides of her legs. 
        Now going higher as I pulled her legs further open so I could kneel between them. First, my fingers running up the insides of her thighs, climbing higher almost to where I was touching her pussy and then pulling back down, almost to her knees. I repeated this a few times before moving forward to use my tongue instead. Long slow lips up along the sensitive insides of her thighs, almost to her pussy before pulling back. I could see the little humps her pussy was giving, telling me her body was asking for more. But I held back to continue what I was doing, teasing her, allowing her desires to build.  
        After a few more times of doing this, on my last upward stroke my tongue moved even higher. Up to the top of her thigh and on to her pussy, my tongue running up along the wet lips of her cunt. She was so wet there, soaking with cum juice. I only gave her pussy a few licks on the outside before it was time to move on to the next stage.
        With both hands, I use my fingers to pull her lips open. Everything inside is open to me. The wet pink inner lips peeled back to reveal what they usually hid. Up top is the little nob of her hard clitty. Yes, it was hard and ready, standing up from the flesh around it. A lovely clitty, one I was looking forward to playing with soon.
        Lower at around the middle was the little part with its slit where her piss comes from. Almost like the tip of a tiny cock. I know many women like to be licked around and over that. I wondered if this woman did too. Under that, now stretched and opened by me was her tunnel of love. The place where my cock was going to slide in.
        But looking at her was only the beginning. She was waiting for more. I saw that hump of impatience. That hump up at me, telling me she wanted more than just me looking.
        I went in with my tongue. Pressing in between her lips, deeper into the soft pink flesh inside. Slowly I ran my tongue over her there. Pressing into the hole at the bottom, reaching in as far as my tongue could go. Pulling out and pressing in again. Licking and lapping up the juice that was pouring from her. 
       I moved slightly higher, licking over and around her piss hole, pressing the tip of my tongue into the tiny opening before licking around and over it again. Yes, I was right. She did like that too, gently humping at me as she made tiny whimpering moans. 
       I heard the gasp she made when I moved higher to her clit. I played here for a moment, licking over the little hard nub before dropping back lower again. Over each part, in turn, working her, exciting her with my tongue. Moving up and moving lower as I worked all over her pussy slot.
       She was moaning louder now as her pussy gave gentle humps against her face. I could tell I was getting her there. It was clear she was building and I was certain I could get her over like this. I decided a hot cum from pussy eating would be a great way to start things for her. 
       So I worked at her, as she was becoming more and more vocal. Her hips were moving and wiggling so I had to move my hands to hold her. This was it; I knew she was ready.
       Now I moved up to her clitty again, this time staying there. I pressed in hard with my tongue, pushing her open with the lips of my mouth. Her clitty was so hard as I licked over and around it. She was gasping and crying out at the pleasure of it and I knew she was almost at the point of orgasm. I also knew what it would take to push her over too.
        My lips parted as I pressed in and then closed on her little nob. She gave a gasp at that. I sucked hard on her a couple of times and she cried out as her cum burst over her. She really went off. It was amazing to feel her body, how she jerked and bucked as her cum swept through her. 
       Gripped her hips, holding her tightly so I could remain in contact for as long as I could. Sucking at her, sucking her clitty to keep her going as long as I could. Eventually, the strength of her body threw me off and I held her running slowly licks over her outer lips as she recovered.
       She stopped moving and I raised my head to look at her. She was smiling down at me.
       “David, that was amazing,” she said.
       I didn’t answer, just smiled back at her. Yes, I knew how good it had been. When your head is between a lady’s thighs when she cums, you tend to notice things like that. LOL

        I moved forward on top of her, my lower body coming down on her between her thighs. I felt a hand reach to take my cock, a hand guiding me into her. I’m sure I could have found my way myself but it was kind of sexy that she did that for me.
        I felt the head of my cock touch her as she guided me into the open slot between wet pussy lips. Yes, from what I had just been doing, she was so wet and ready for me now. It is so sexy to find a woman like this. So sexy to find her heightened desires. A big turn on for me too. So far, I was only touching her with the tip of my cock but it felt so good.
        She let go of me now, her hand moving up to hold me by my waist, as her other hand was doing on the other side.  
       Gently, I pressed a bit deeper. I could have push straight in with the state of her but I wanted to enjoy the thrill of slowly entering her. This was a woman I had never fucked before, a pussy I had never tried. I wanted to enjoy every moment of it. Particularly, I wanted to enjoy the first moments of it.  
        Each thrust going in a bit deeper. I could feel my cock entering her. Feeling the lips stretched open to take me. Feeling the wetness of her lips as they slipped along the shaft of my cock. It felt good, well actually, it felt amazing. Slowly I pulled back from each stroke enjoying her wet lips being pulled as I slid out from between them. Now pressing into her again, as she opened to take me. 
        Finally, I was going in deep as she was taking the entire length of my cock. I began moving, slowly at first, enjoying the long slow pull out to be followed by another long slow press into her again. I love that part of sex when we can enjoy the feeling of contact between my cock and her pussy, enjoy the feelings as our bodies worked together.
        That was how we started but soon, as the excitement began to build, I was moving faster. And she was loving it too. The more I pounded into her and the faster I went, the more she loved it too. Of course, the more she loved it, the more vocal she became. Moaning and crying out, urging me to fuck her harder. This was exciting for me, making me work harder too.
        Normally, I’m not that rough with a woman but it was clear Ginger wanted it that way. She wanted my cock driving hard into her cunt, wanted to be fucked deep and hard. She was wiggling around under me, enjoying everything I could give her. Urging me on vocally too.
        Well, we both know this couldn’t last and I began to realise she was getting close now. It’s exciting being with a woman like this. Her excitement is catchy, the way she was enjoying being fucked was driving me forward too. Soon I knew I was getting close too. 
        Suddenly, her back rose off the bed, pushing herself against me. She stopped moving as her body gave a series of shudders. She was cumming! It felt like she was having a really big one too but to my surprise, she was silent when from her performance so far, I was expecting her to be very loud and vocal. She fell away from her cum with a deep throaty moan.
       Quickly, she recovered and realised I wasn’t there yet. She began moving her body, thrusting up to meet my downward thrusts. Now, she was working to help me. Working to make me cum and make it good for me.
       “Cum for me, David,” she urged me. “Cum in my cunt.” “Put your hot sperm in my cunt.” “Fuck me, David.” “Fuck me and cum.”
        It was sexy to hear her saying that. Sexy to feel how she was thrusting up at me. It was all I needed as moments after she had finished, my cock began delivering a load to her cunt. She felt it too, saying, “Oh, yes! Fill me with your hot cum!”
        I had stopped moving now, laying on top of her as I delivered the last of my cum into her. She lay still, waiting for me to finish. Then I rolled off to lay beside me.
        “David!” she whispered. “You were great.”
        “You were good too,” I replied.
        “Yes,” she said, taking my hand to squeeze it. “It was good sex. Now I know why Katrina always has a smile on her face.”
        I gave a laugh at that.
        “But it's true. She is lucky to have a guy like you.
        “No, Ginger, I replied. “I'm lucky to find a girl like her.
        I looked over and she was smiling back at me. You make a great couple,” she said.

        A bit later, once I had recovered, we did it again. Again, she wanted me on top and again the sex was good leading to us both cumming. In her case another spectacular orgasm. This woman really knew how to fuck and how to enjoy it too. After that, we settle down for the night with her naked body curled up against mine.

        In the early hours of the morning, Ginger was ready for some more fun. She rolled over so she was on top of me and her tits were against my chest. This felt good as she leaned forward so she could reach my neck. Yes, then came some necking, kissing and nibbling on my neck, even nibbling the lobe of my ear. 
        With what she was doing and her body so close like that it was arousing and soon I could feel my cock beginning. She must have felt it too as I could feel her rubbing her pussy against me, her pussy hair rubbing over the growing shaft. That made things even more exciting and quickly I had a full-on erection. 
         This time she was running things, she was the boss and I wanted to see how well she could do. It was at that moment she pulled back and looked down at me and realising what state I was in. 
        “Oh! You are hard already,” she said, stating the obvious. 
        “With what you’ve been doing, of course!”
        She just smiled at that as she reached for me with her hand. I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft to hold me while she moved back down my body. I suddenly realised that she was intending to give me a blow-job. 
       Closing my eyes, I lay back to enjoy this. Oh, yes! I was going to enjoy this.
        She began with a few light licks around and over my head. Licking around the helmet, up over it and even the little slot at the tip. Then she moved to my shaft, first long lick almost right down its length from various angles and then she began to nibble me. Little nibbles with her lips, starting near the head and moving down along my shaft. She repeated this a few times from different angles until for the last time she continued down on to my balls. This was great too, the way she carefully took each bean into my mouth and gently sucked at it. Oh, that felt good too. 
        Now she returned to my cock head, her mouth opening to take me inside. The warm wet of her mouth surrounded me as her lips closed. I could feel her tongue rub against me and then she began sucking. Meanwhile, her hand had begun pumping me, each stroke in time with each suck. 
        Oh, did this feel amazing? I knew she would be able to easily bring me off like this but I wondered if that was her intention. I opened my eyes to look down at her to discover she was watching me too. Most likely reading my arousal by reading my face. This must have been the signal for her, the signal I was ready because she stopped pumping me and lifted her head off me.
       Now, she was ready to take me, ready to fuck me as it was obvious, she intended doing most of the work. She moved forward so she sat, with a leg each side of me with her pussy over my cock. Reaching down with one hand, she took my cock to guide it as she lowered herself on to me. I felt the wetness of her pussy, the slight resistance her pussy gave before her lips allowed me in. 
         She held like that for a moment with only my cock head inside. I knew it was best to allow the woman to adjust to a cock entering so I just lay there waiting. Then she moved. I felt her lift slightly until I almost slipped out and then she lowered herself on to me again. This time my cock was taken deeper into her. A couple more of these attempts and she had wet almost all of my shaft. Now she was ready to start fucking.
        Her hips began to move, lifting off me and then dropping back on to me. I could feel how she lifted almost right off me before dropping back on to me, taking me in deep. It felt amazing how my cock was sliding in and out through her pussy lips. She was so wet that this movement was slippery and smooth. 
        As she settled in, she began to speed up. I could look up at her, see her face, see her tits doing a dance on her chest. That is one thing I like about this position is to see the woman, see her whole naked body, working for fucking me. Sexy!
        Before long this was beginning to get to me. I could feel the cum was beginning to move towards my cock. I think it was getting to her too because from time to time she would close her eyes, giving a soft moan or bite her lip.
        She began to speed up now and soon she was leaning forward so her motion became more of a backwards thrust than a downwards thrust. In this position, her lovely breasts were hanging and swinging, almost above my face. I reached up for them, taking one with each hand, feeling the weight of them, holding and playing with them.
        Meanwhile, she continued fucking me. Yes, it was still mostly her work. Doing a fantastic job, I must say. A very skilled lover in this position. 
        I could feel my cock was almost against her clitty now. The flesh pulling and moving as she fucked me. I knew it must have been good for her. It was certainly was for me.
        Suddenly, she gave a cry and fell forward against me. My hands moved to press down on her hips while I took over most of the movement from her. Using the spring of the bed under me, I was thrusting my cock into while I held her steady with my hands. She was beginning to jump around a bit as her passion came over her. I did my best to hold her and keep going. 
        I was there now. My cock was bursting moments before orgasm. I gave a hard push up at her and that did it for both of us. My cum burst from me filling her with yet another load deep inside her. Her climax must have hit at almost the same moment. I felt her body spasm with the first waves of orgasm and then she began to buck around on top of me.
        It was so strong that she slipped from my grasp, throwing herself right off me. As the last drops leaked from my cock on to my stomach, she lay beside me breathless as she recovered. It had been a big one for me and I knew for her too. A really good way to finish my night with this sexy woman.    

        Afterwards, we left to go downstairs thinking the other couple would have been already up but as we walked past the other bedroom, we noticed it was still closed. Quietly I opened the door and there they were, Katrina on her back and Fred was on top of her, fucking away. Really going for it by the looks. 
       “The rabbits are still in here,” I said to Ginger who was looking over my shoulder.
       On the bed, Katrina turned to look at me. Fred had stopped too. 
       “David!” she cried.
       Quickly, I closed the door and turned to Ginger. She held a serious face while she said, “You do realise you have probably ruined some good fucking?”
       I didn’t know how to take that. Was she annoyed with me or not? 
       Finally, I said, “Sort of looks like it.”
       Suddenly she couldn’t hold it any longer. She burst out laughing. I put my arm around her, still laughing as we walked down the stairs.

       A while later Katrina and Fred appeared. Katrina went for me straight away.
       “David!” she exclaimed. “I can’t believe you did that!
       Did what? I replied with a laugh.
       Did that old rabbit joke on me.”
       “Why not?”
       “It is old.”
       “But all I could see was a white arse between a pair of brown thighs going like a rabbit.”
       That got her, she started to laugh. Soon all four of us were laughing.
        “So, did you finish?” Ginger laughed.
        “No,” Katrina replied, “Thankfully for him.”
        That just made us laugh even more. 
        Ginger looked at me and said, “See, I told you, you’ve fucked up a perfectly good fuck.”
   
Hi from Katrina – As our Rottnest Island holiday continued. 
       During the day Fred and Ginger decided to stay with us. They soon realised I had not seen so much of the island so they became our tour guides, showing us many of the attractions. It seems that this island is a popular place for them and they came here often. 
        We even found another nude beach. While there is no official nude beach on this island there are some places well known for nudity. This was one of them with quite a few people there. Almost all of them naked. I had no problems with a few people around and it seemed Ginger was used to it too. Quickly, our outer clothes were removed to be followed by our bikinis. The boys were quick to follow our lead. 
         I had been on nude beaches before so it didn’t bother me too much although once again, being Indian, I attracted some attention. As had happened before, once they had checked me out and seen all there was to see, things became more normal.
         I looked over at Ginger, wondering about her. It surprised me the day before to find them naked on a beach, now this being naked where other people were close by. But she seemed to be ok with it making me think they had been here before. It wasn’t until later that day that she confessed she had never been nude on this beach before. So that was bold of them taking us with some many people there.
        We spent the rest of the weekend with Fred and Ginger, including spending another night together before they needed to take the ferry back to the mainland on Sunday. We, of course, stayed on another day and went home on Monday.





31 comments:

  1. I have just finished all the work involved with publishing this story and doing a few fix-up jobs on this blog. Now I had time to sit down and read this story.
    It is a good one. So much detail too. I've never heard of a woman's cunt described in so much detail. Your story pulled me in so I couldn't stop until it finished. That to me makes a good story.
    The only down side was the bit by Katrina at the bottom. We could have done without that as most of us would happily move on without being worried about how their holiday ended.
    Let me repeat - great story Allan jun & Allan snr.
    Asami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You guys are something else. It was a good sexy story that took us to a few more places for this blog. Once again you writers found something new.
      But having been with both of these men parts of this story seemed very familiar.
      Janet

      Delete
    2. Oh, this is a grand story. Both Sally and I were drawn into it and couldn't put it down. Since then, I've been back to read it again and it's still good.
      I think it is the detail that does it. The way the scene builds as he takes her towards full intercourse with a big orgasm to end.
      Bill.

      Delete
    3. This is a big story in that it stands out with its amazing sex scene. I enjoyed reading it with my partner Bill then read it again myself.
      There was something about this story but at first I couldn't say what. Then I saw you background notes, Allan. See my comment there!
      Yes, this story is special to me. Thanks Allan & Allan for writing it.
      Sally (Aust)

      Delete
    4. Guys, you did a mighty job here. It's a good one.
      The fine detail in the sex scene is great. I loved all of it.
      Had me wishing I was Ginger. But then I've had experiences in the hands of the real writers.
      My latest being a rather sexy session in having three large cans of baked beans in sauce poured over my naked body. Yes, it was those two - Allan snr & Kim. Would you expect anyone else.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    5. Susan, you should know better than getting involved in anything sexy with those two.
      How did you get talked into that? Baked beans poured all over your naked body!
      There is certainly more to this story than you are saying above. What else happened? Is this just an appetizer to get us interested?
      Simon.

      Delete
    6. You know Susan. When it comes to sex, she'll give anything a try. And often it pays off too. Look at the background of Story 223 The Pink Snake.
      She does call her experience above a sexy session so it is my guess that it went well.
      Rodney.

      Delete
  2. Hey guys, well done!
    This was good. May I be brave enough to say a challenge to Susan's expertise in writing sex scenes.
    I loved that line near the end - See I told you! You've fucked up a perfectly good fuck! I laughed when I saw that.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both enjoyed this! A really good story boys. That sex scene moved from when they were on the tiny island and built to an exciting climax. That was so real. I felt I was in it too.
      When both my husband and I can agree it's a hot scene you just know you guys have got it right.
      Brett & Rita.

      Delete
    2. Wow! Sexy story from two sexy guys I think.
      Raymond and I have just finished reading. Very explicit but in a nice way we can both be comfortable with.
      Keep doing the stories as we enjoying them.
      Nina & Raymond.

      Delete
    3. We also found this story to be interesting and exciting. Two women and two men with Masanori doing the reading.
      I think we all loved how the story was developing steadily until they were doing the real sex. Even from there the details and feelings of him were good
      I was thinking how was this for the lady Ginger. It seems very good for her too.
      Tukiko.

      Delete
    4. Two men writing such a good story. I think this is a challenge for Sexy Sue that men can do anything. Ha! Ha!
      Kenshin

      Delete
    5. No! Nobody can compare with Sexy Sue. Some might seem to but she is in her own class.
      Hirohiko.

      Delete
    6. Oh! Horny Hirohiko - my hero!
      Saving me from all these unkind people here.
      I don't know how I can ever thank you? But I'm sure you'll think of a way! LOL
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    7. Susan! Don't encourage him!
      And don't call him Horny Hirohiko either.
      LOL
      Sayako.

      Delete
    8. But he likes that name, Sayako.
      LOL Sexy Sue

      Delete
    9. Oh! Sexako and Sex Sue, fighting over Horny Hirohiko.
      Love it! That will be doing his ego lots of harm - Not!
      Geoff

      Delete
    10. Dear Sexy Sue.
      You can always call me Horny Hirohiko because I know you, know what a cheeky girl you are. And actually where you are concerned, the name fits too.
      Horny Hirohiko.

      Delete
    11. I agree with you Hirohiko, nobody can beat Susan when it comes to sexy writing. Some of us might have the illusion that we can for a while but she is the master. While she didn't write a word of this story I did talk with her a few times while I was writing it.
      I must add that Kim helped me develop some ideas too.
      Allan jun.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora everyone,
    Enjoyed this story. Loved it, in fact. As has been said above it is one of the better sex scenes. I loved the detail you boys put into it. You took us some places we have been before and some places that were new. Never seen toe sucking here before and that guided tour of a woman's cunt. Wow!
    Later, just before the rugby last night, (Sorry about England, Ian) Mahuiko tried to read the story to us. I like doing it this way because it helps finding mistakes. Yes, we found a few big ones. This morning I looked at them again and then sent my usual email to Anne.
    Other than that, great job boys! Anne you are doing a good job training these two! LOL There is hope for them yet. I could say, "With a bit more practice they might make, OK" but you all know I am too nice to say that. Especially, after the great effort above.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moa,
      We had fixed those mistakes before you comment above was made.
      Anne.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Moa. Do I get a grade for this?
      Actually, that toe sucking and "guided tour" came from me Dad and Kim. I lifted this story I think. But most of the rest was written before they saw it and has remained largely how I wrote it.
      There was another reason for writing this story - I wanted to show certain females that men can write well too and I still have what it takes.
      Allan jun.

      Delete
  4. Kia ora everyone,
    This story, over two parts is a very good story. It's goal was to get two new people into the Letters stories which has been achieved through Fred and Ginger.
    But it felt in some places where this sections overlapped, there was some disagreement over events and conversations. Moa said some of this is intentional but I think in some cases mistakes too.

    This section held a sexy scene which for me was amazing, exciting and sexy. I could experience much through Ginger. I have tried to select a best part but so much of it I could call best.
    Mahuiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mahuiko.
      Thanks for your comments above. I disagree with you regarding apparent mistakes. When two people record an event they see it in different ways. In the last story Katrina was more interested in what happened in the water on the beach between her and Fred. David saw things differently by recording things like his lovely wife flashing her pussy while rock climbing. I have also purposely confused how they decided to swap, completely missing out the conversation between Ginger & Katrina because David was away with Fred getting drinks.
      We also don't want to copy those parts since it would be boring for our readers to have to read twice. The truth in what happened must lay somewhere between the two accounts.
      Allan jun.

      Delete
    2. Ok Allan, I see what you are saying and still trying to understand there is a plan behind all this writing.
      Mahuiko

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone, we have just got to read this story as we have been away on holiday in Queensland.

    Oh this story is hot! I loved it! It was made even more exciting as the woman had my name and seems to be a bit like me.
    That sex scene was so in depth in its description of every last detail. While the toe therapy didn't particularly concern me, the pussy playing an eating was a highlight. I could imagine every part of what David was doing to Ginger.
    Well done Allan & Allan.
    Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good to have you visit us. Enjoyed getting to know you.
      So Ginger, did reading this story make your pussy tingle. My betting is that it did. Left you wishing that you were the Ginger in the story.
      Wayne.

      Delete
    2. I don't know if I would call it tingling Wayne but the story was a big turn-on. It was hard when I saw the name Ginger not to think of me being there.
      Ginger

      Delete
  6. Hello from Fred.
    The highlight of you holiday in Queensland was to spend a few days with Janet and Wayne. The flight in was spectacular to say the least. Janet was flying and Wayne was there too giving us an inflight commentary.
    Now this story. I must say totally sexy. It really delivered on the sex side and after I had read aloud the story to Ginger we made-love and she was so horny for cock. Amazing story.
    Fred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fred, now you know girls can fly helicopters as good as the boys. We were lucky that trip seeing those huge crocodiles on that sand bank in the river like that.
      So you also got lucky after Ginger read this story. Good one mate. I think many of us enjoyed this story more than just in the reading.
      Janet.

      Delete
    2. Yes, we do. Impressive Janet.
      Fred

      Delete