Saturday 2 November 2019

Story 225 Part B Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 225 Part B.


Allan Jun here,
         When Anne wanted this story divided, Rochell asked if I could do the second part, David's half of the story. I agreed to take it on, to help her out.
        Now, we have a younger man, about 25, meeting an older woman, probably in her 40s, whom he knows from his work, but the situation here is that she and her husband are naked on a secluded beach. He would, of course, be concerned that she was a work colleague but also at the fact she had never made any kind of sexual comment in front of him at work. Would she play or wouldn't she? That was the question David was considering. Of course, I knew she would play because I had to write about her.
        So Rochelle had left me with no story to tell, just a sex scene to write. I read over the notes of her story and prepared to build on that. How would this sex session go? An older woman and a younger man. The logical conclusion was to let the woman lead but I decided to do the opposite, let the younger man lead. 
        When I wrote this I had Sally from Perth in mind. She has a lovely crop of ginger pussy hair which I first saw at a beach on Rottnest Island. A lovely body which she had no problems showing too. That night, I got to do more with that body, a lot more as I spent that night with her, while her partner Bill was with my partner Anne. Yes, the first time he got to enjoy some Japanese pussy that night. 
       Much of this story is based on that night. Yes, Anne and Susan did get topless on the deck overlooking the beach and were seen by some walking past too. Sally was bold enough to join them topless too.
       Later, in bed, Sally enjoyed some good fucking from me too. Much of what we did is here in this story too except I have left out the parts involving Susan who was with us. So once again fact became fiction and maybe fiction became fact.

Allan snr here,
         My son had almost completed this story when he handed it to me to proofread and make any improvements. I thought more could be done with his sex scenes and added a lot of small detail. While it didn't affect the story it did add much more so Allan added my improvements in. 
        Both my son and I are laid back in our sexual style. We tend to let the ladies arrange things. Once in bed, we like to take things slowly, giving our sexual partner lots of foreplay before the main event. That is what we did here too. Get the woman hot and horny and the sex will usually be great!
        One thing, a little bit kinky, that I added, was David playing with her feet and sucking her toes. I must be honest and say that the suggestion came from Kim when she read the story. Yes, I've done that to her and she likes it so I hope it doesn't shock anyone. Ha! Ha! But when Kim read it again she said, I hope Ginger washed her feet first. So quickly my son added at the top that Ginger had been in the shower too. LOL

        And no, unlike naughty Susan, neither of us have any intention of showing our arse here! 



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 225 Part B.


6 comments:

  1. Oh! And I was so looking forward to seeing both of you baring your arse too.
    Looks like I'll have to get over my disappointed by going and reading your story.
    LOL Lots of LOL
    Sayako

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not complaining about the toe sucking. Had it done to me too. Loved it!
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on my feet all day and often my feet are sore when I come home. Brett brings out a small tub which he fills with warm water. Some oil added and it's ready for me to sit and soak my sore feet.
    He gives my feet a wash and massage which really makes them feel good. Finally, he lifts my foot and sucks and nibbles my toes. Oh that feels amazing.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this too much information Rita or are we going to find out what happens after the toe sucking and nibbling?
      Naughty Allan snr.

      Delete
  4. Yes Allan I remember that day on Rottnest Island. I was a bit scared to get naked with you guys but finally I timidly took my one-piece swimsuit off. Yes, Allan, I knew you were checking out my tits and pussy.
    It came as a surprise when Bill wanted to be with Anne as it meant I was with you Allan, Susan as well.
    But that was a night I will never forget with both you and Susan making love to me. Much of that first session with you is on the story but I can't remember any toe sucking.
    Then that challenge in the morning while Susan went for a shower. "Your turn Sally. Show me how good you are!" That sex session made the story too I see.
    Thanks for some great sex and thanks for this story to remind me what we did.
    Sally (Aust)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we could arrange a toe sucking session next time you are in New Zealand, Sally. But I might need to insist on you being completely naked, Sally.
      Naughty Allan snr.

      Delete