Sunday 24 November 2019

Story 227 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 227.


Hi from Rajah.
         We had been to Nude Night at the hot pools. As is usual, after a sexy evening of exhibitionism, my wife Shandra was hot and horny. She was ready for it, couldn't wait to get into me and I ended up taking her as she lay back over the kitchen table. Once we got that out of the way, I could get her into bed so I could fuck her properly.
        Lying in bed I asked her, "Did you enjoy tonight, honey?"
        I knew she did but I had to start somewhere. 
        "Yes," Shandra admitted, "You know I always like Nude Night."
        "Like showing off, do you?"
        "Yes, I love showing off. You know that."
        You can see where this was going. Me asking about her sexy night and Shandra responding. Telling me how horny she was, how much she enjoyed showing herself off to all those complete strangers. As the conversation progressed she was getting hotter and hotter, sexier and sexier until she was on top of me, taking me inside her.
       As I continued talking about her evening of exhibitionism, she continued fucking me. It was good sex, hot sex leading to orgasms for both of us.

       We were laying beside each other afterwards. 
       "Hey!" she suddenly said. "This would make a good story."
       "What?" I asked.
       "Ian and Kala. After the birthday party."
       I was confused because I wasn't up with the latest stories. But Shandra was excited. She was on to something, on to an idea. Suddenly, she was out of bed, rushing out of the room without even bothering with her clothes.
       Still wondering what the hell was going on, I got out of bed, grabbing some clothes before following her. I found her in our computer room, already typing away furiously. 
       "What's going on," I asked.
       "I have a great idea for a story. Read Anne's story and then you'll understand."
       While I sat reading Story 226, my wife sat typing away at the other laptop. When I finished I was sitting watching her working. The concentration, the intent look as she rushed to get her thoughts onto the screen. Those hard black nipples on her breasts, jiggling as she typed.
       She looked over at me. "Do you see now?"
       "Yes, you sitting there naked, Shandra, I can see a lot," I laughed.
       "No! Pay attention Rajah. Do you see in the story?"
       "It's a good story but what are you doing?"
       "See, Rajah. It is Ian and Kala at that party. What if they come home to a sexy session like we had. Reliving their sexy evening. Then deciding to go the whole way with David & Katrina."
       Now, I could see where she was going. I sat with her, watching her. Yes, those nipples were a distraction but I managed to pull my eyes away long enough to read Story 226 again. An hour went by. 9:00 pm had become 10:00 and then 11:00. Suddenly, she stopped. Suddenly, she was finished. It was all there on the screen.

       Next morning she got me to read it. It was rough, lots of errors and bad grammar. Things like a 'he' instead of a 'she" etc. I worked with her to remove most of these, rewriting many places as we went. It was now shaping up into a good story.     
        Shandra was on the phone to Anne. Allan and Anne both liked the idea and the decision was made to fly with it. So here we are on Saturday evening, about to publish a story that was only an idea Thursday evening.


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 227.

   

20 comments:

  1. Am I reading this right? You are saying you were totally naked when you wrote this story, Shandra?
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Does that turn you on?
      This story written by a nude author.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    2. Totally turns me on, Shandra.
      Shows you are as naughty as Sexy Sue.
      Raymond

      Delete
    3. Sexy Sue is over rated. I can be just as bad as her when I have a mind too.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    4. Ha! Ha!
      You wait until Susan reads that.
      Raymond

      Delete
    5. So Shandra you wrote this while you were naked.
      Let me tell you a sexy secret.
      I am reading this and making this comments naked as well.
      Just woken up and still in bed.
      LOL Sayako.

      Delete
    6. Oh Sayako - you are a naughty girl.
      In bed nude, reading sexy stories and making sexy comments.
      What else are you doing in that bed?
      HaHa Rajah.

      Delete
    7. Oh wow! Shandra in the nude writing sexy stories. Sayako in the nude reading them. Looks like I better get my clothes off. LOL
      Wayne

      Delete
    8. Ha! Ha! Wayne. Talking like that and you will have all us women taking our clothes to join you.
      Reen

      Delete
    9. Of course honey! You and all the lovely ladies here are most welcome to get you clothes off with me.
      Wayne.

      Delete
  2. You think you had problems, Rajah mate!
    I had two of them, horny as hell, Thursday night.
    Once they had got all they could from me they turned on each other.
    But I survived. LOL
    Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Allan! Who are you trying to fool.
      Anne and Susan aren't that bad.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    2. It's all fake news! What do you think we are?
      Becoming sex maniacs over a bit of nudity at the hot pools.
      Of course, we went easy on him, then once we got all we could out of him we turned on each other.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    3. Oh do you think we can believe that Susan?
      Sexy Sue, gives it away. The fact Allan had nothing more to give. Then still not satisfied you got onto each other. Sex maniacs after showing you naked bodies at the pools. Seems most likely.
      Horny Hirohiko

      Delete
    4. Horny Hirohiko, I should have known.
      Anything time I comment here you pop-up. Did anything else pop-up too? LOL
      Thinking I am a sex maniac for my passion for one of the finest art forms. The use of ones body to create stimulating sensations for the mind and body to enjoy. Orgasm for short.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    5. You can say it like that Susan but I'd just call it fucking.
      Paul.

      Delete
    6. Ok Paul, after Susan made such an enlightened comment, there is always someone who will drag the conversation back into the mud.
      Grace.

      Delete
    7. Down girl! Down Grace! Please don't bite me for making a simple comment.
      Paul

      Delete
  3. This must be one of the more interesting backgrounds that I have seen. Shandra gets horny at a nude night and comes home for fantasy sex with her husband. This inspired her to sit down and write a story. What is even more is that she wrote the entire thing while sitting there naked. Is that a background story worth telling or what?
    Kura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a good story inspired by a good background story. I have seen this before on this blog. The mixture and interaction between fantasy and reality.
      This page looks and reads better now we have cleaned it up but one thing still stands out. Why not drop the second time Shandra says "You know I do." It is not really needed.
      Moa.

      Delete