Saturday 30 October 2021

Story 266 Will You Be My Stand-in Wife?

Index of Letters                         Story 266 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 265.   

Forward to Story 267.


Hello from Nishi and Gaja again.
        It is Nishi telling of this story.
        We had held a group meeting at the club when everyone was present. That was the evening most of us women got onto that game and got totally drunk. I managed to stay fairly sober and I was feeling well enough to get into a sexy night with Jeremy when we got back to where we were staying. Other women weren't so lucky and had to be almost carried out of the club.
        At this meeting, it was decided that the group would split into two. One group going to the desert town where David grew up. For some reason, young Riya seemed to be pushing hard for that trip. The second group would join a trip driving to the south of Perth, visiting some wineries and then spending a few nights on Rottnest Island.
        After some discussion among couples, the group, divided roughly in half. Donald took our names and went on to purchase tickets, arrange accommodation etc.
        I, myself, was interested in going to see the desert. It sounded like something different, a place I had never been before. My husband Gaja, had dismissed the desert as “there is nothing there” and wanted to go to the winery and island. I wasn’t so interested in wine and I had seen similar things like beach resorts before when I had travelled with my first husband but without saying more, I was happy to accompany my husband, Gaja on that trip. I consider being with my husband was more important than where we went.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

“Will You Be My Stand-in Wife?”


        So, that was fine and all arrangements were made until those staying in Perth all met for a barbecue dinner by the pool at Donald’s house. During our stay in Perth, much of the group get-togethers happened at their house. It was a bigger house and had that private backyard and pool so we could relax and even get naked if we wanted.
        After the meal, we were sitting near the pool enjoying the warm evening. It was then something happened that would make a big change for Gaja and me. Hansini announced she wanted to change from the desert trip to the island/wine trip. I was mildly surprised that she wouldn’t stay with her husband. Her good friend Amita was also going on that trip, you know how those two liked getting into trouble together. But no, for some reason she wanted to change to the trip we were on. So, what could be done?
        “Sorry, Hansini,” Donald told her. “I’ve booked the tickets. I’m not sure I can change things now.”
        “What if someone changed with Hansini and went there instead of her. That would keep the numbers straight,” Jeevan asked.
        “That would work but they are actually expecting a woman so it might cause problems if an extra man turned up. I think someone would have to pretend to be Mootie’s wife,” Donald said with a grin.
        Hansini laughed at that, “Well girls, any volunteers to be Mootie’s wife?”
        “With him for four days? Who would be brave enough for that?” Amita laughed.
        “Now Amita. I am not that bad. And I'll make sure a stand-in will receive benefits.”
        “Benefits? It looks more like one big benefit to me,” laughed Mandara, looking straight at the budge of Mootie’s cock under his shorts.
        “What about you, Nishi?” my husband asked me. “You wanted to go to the desert?”
        Mootie overheard him and asked, “Come on, Nishi. Will you be my stand-in wife for a few days?”
        “What do you think, honey?” I asked Gaja. I wanted to go but didn’t want to leave him alone on the other trip.
        “You wanted to go there. Go for it. Take Mootie’s benefits too,” he added with a laugh.
        “Take Mootie’s benefit with both hands, your mouth and your...” Sarvesh tried to say when his wife cut him off.
        “Yes, Yes, we know about that,” Amita said.
        “Remember you’re taking on two kids and a teenage daughter,” Paula said.
        “No, I’m not. I intend to be Mootie’s trophy wife and let him look after all the rest,” I replied.
        “Mootie’s trophy wife!” Mandara repeated which got a laugh from everyone. Then she was quick to add, “Good luck with that,” she laughed.
        So, it was sort of arranged. My joke about being Mootie's trophy wife had sort of committed me to this other trip. Everyone, including my husband, thought I had agreed to the swap with Hansini.
        Those on our trip to the desert were: - Riya; Sarvesh and Amita; David and Katrina; Jeremy and Joyce; Hamza and Kalki; Mootie and me (Nishi). Plus, all their kids, of course.

        “Now I need a stand-in husband,” Hansini said looking around.
        Her eyes rested on my husband Gaja. He smiled back at him.
        “Are you offering?” she asked him.
        “I could be.”
        “You’re going to be woefully lonely without me to keep you warm.”
        “Well...”
        She didn’t even let him reply. “Then it’s settled, “she said. “Let’s find a bed to celebrate our stand-in marriage.”
        “Does your trip come with benefits too?” I asked her.
        “Sure does. This one in particular,” Hansini laughed as she reached over to touch my husband’s cock through his shorts.
        Everyone laughed but I wasn’t expecting her to be that forward. But then, Hansini did have a reputation for being a bit wild on holidays.

        “Yeh!” Jasmine said. “I’ve got a new Mum. No one to boss me around.”
        “How do you know Auntie Nishi isn’t worse than me?” Hansini asked her daughter.
        “No, she isn’t. Nishi is nice, she won’t be,” Jasmine replied.
        I looked at the 17-year-old and decided to call her bluff.
        “Jasmine, no more staying up late. Make sure your bed is always made and your clothes are kept tidy. I’ll be watching you closely. And take that bikini off. No more tiny bikinis from now on.”
        Jasmine looked at me and grinned. “Yes, Mum,” she said. She jumped up and quickly, stripped off her bikini, “Is that better? See, no tiny bikini.”
        “Wasn’t quite what I had in mind, Jasmine.”
        She laughed and called for Riya to join her in the pool. With both girls naked and in the pool, soon more of us were joining them. Us naked as well.

        Later that night when we were alone, Gaja asked me if I was really OK with things.
        “I'm sorry,” he said. “You kind of got pushed into this before we had time to talk about it. I'll ring Donald now and cancel if you want.”
        While I was happy he gave me a way out, actually I was fine with the arrangement changes. “No, honey. I'm fine with this.”
        “Just as long as you are sure and understand this means you'll be sleeping with him. It seems to be expected we'll both be making love games with them,” he explained.
        But I was fully aware of this. Sleeping in Mootie's bed could only mean we would be having sex together as Gaja would be with Hansini. To be honest, it didn't worry me so much because of the two of us, I was more open to partner swapping than my husband is. If it was ok with him to go with Hansini then I was fine going with Mootie.
        “Of course,” I replied. “It looks like we’re both in for some fun.”
        “Benefits,” he corrected me with a grin.
        “Yes, Benefits,” I agreed with him laughing.
        I gave him a hug and for a moment I wished I could have been spending the night with him, to have some good sex with him but already we had agreed to that partner swap with Jermey and Joyce. So after a passionate hug and kissing, I let him go to Joyce while I went off with Jeremy. Perhaps the fact that we had already agreed to that partner swap that night might have made it easier to agree to this trip swap as well. But I couldn't stay with him, Jermey was waiting for me. This was told in my last story. (Story 265 Nishi and Gaja Start to Play.)


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Trip to the Desert Town.


        So, the following day, we were at the airport, I said goodbye and hugged my ‘old husband’ and before walking off towards our plane with my ‘new husband’. I waved back to the group staying behind before climbing the steps into our small plane. I did notice that Hansini had stepped up close and put her arm around Gaja. It seemed almost as if she was comforting him. For a brief moment, I wondered if he was having second thoughts but it was too late now. I was already on the plane. I decided I would try to ring him a few times to ensure he was ok.
        The flight was about an hour or so with another short stop at another small town along the way. Soon we came in over some huge mining holes to land at the small town where we would be staying.
        David’s father and brother met us at the airport to take us back to town. In earlier descriptions, I had read of this airport that there was a small shed. That seems to have gone now leaving just a concrete strip in the middle of a cleared area. At the small car park was a funny sign – “INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. Please proceed through customs before leaving.” I like that. Someone has a sense of humour.
        I asked Ian about the shed and he told Riya and me, it had become unusable because the warm tin attracted snakes at night and the shed became dangerous to enter so any airport business is now conducted at the Post Office in the town.

        We had a ride with Ian, David’s brother, back into the town. I got to ride in the back of his ute which was fun. We were staying at this old hotel building in the centre of the town, owned by David’s parents. Upstairs were the bedrooms and a flat for them to live in. Downstairs was the bars and restaurant next door. It looked to be a good business catering for the miners as they came off shift from the mines. It seemed, like the mines, this business ran 24/7 as there were always men looking for a meal or drinks.
        I heard that normally the bedrooms were not used but with us visiting, the place was full. They had hired extra staff to help for the week. Ian’s wife, Kala, was in charge, looking after the bedrooms and showed my ‘new husband’ and me to a larger bedroom. It was on the front corner of the building with windows on two sides looking down over the restaurant building and the Main Street.
        She had heard the story about Hansini and me swapping husbands and as she showed us the room she laughed, “Welcome to the honeymoon suite. Most of the rooms share a bathroom room but you have your own.”
        I told her thanks and that the room is good and as she left, Kala said, “Be good you two.” With a laugh, she was gone.
        “Be good?” I asked, turning to Mootie. “Not much chance of that, is there?”
        “None at all,” he laughed as he stepped towards me, his strong arms going around me to hold me.

        The kids were close to us with the two younger ones in one room and Riya and Jasmine sharing the one next to us. While Mootie went to see the younger kids were settled in, I went to see if the two girls, Jasmine and Riya were OK.
        “We’re fine, Mum,” Jasmine said with a laugh.
        “Yes, Mum,” Riya added. “Look at this room. We can see all the way into the desert.”
        So now both those cheeky young women were both calling me Mum. Suddenly, I had two teenage daughters. Perhaps Paula was right, perhaps I was in trouble I thought, laughing as I returned to our room. When Mootie asked what was funny, I told him both girls called me Mum. He said they did that with both Hansini and Mandara too.
        “Two teenage daughters! That was fast work, Nishi,” he laughed


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

My ‘New Husband.’


        First, a few impressions of this town, red dust and the heat. It seemed worse than at Perth on the coast. Even at 10 am it was hot and I was already sweaty. I’d been warned about the dust and it had been suggested that I didn’t bring good clothes.
        I lay back on the bed watching Mootie get his clothes hung away and settled in. I hadn’t even touched my bag yet. I couldn’t be bothered. It was too hot and my hands reached up to undo some of the buttons of my shirt, leaving much of my bra exposed.
        He looked over at me and smiled. “Are you asking for something?”
        “Could be. Are you offering?”
        “Just let me finish here, first,” he said.
        That surprised me. I was almost saying, ‘Come and get me! Come and fuck me!’ and he was just putting his clothes away.

        I watched him moving around. He had his shirt off, just about to change to more comfortable clothing. I couldn’t help noticing his body. Broad strong chest, the obvious muscles of his arms. Looked great and my body couldn’t help being turned on by it. I thought, ‘This man is going to fuck me soon. Perhaps even in a few minutes, I was going to have his hard cock inside me.’ My whole body gave a shiver of excitement at that last thought.
        I reached up to undo the last buttons, allowing my shirt to fall completely away revealed my bra covered breasts. I wanted him to look at me. He noticed that too. Stopping to look for a moment. “Nice!” he smiled before he continued with what he was doing.
        “Come and get it, then,” I said as my hands came up to caress my breasts. I could feel how horny I was by how my nipples were as hard as bullets. Playing with myself like that, I felt like I was asking him to come and play too
        I felt for sure he’d take me up on that, but no, he continued with what he was doing.

        Then he gave me another surprise when he said, “Can I sort your things for you, Nishi?”
        “Ok,” I nodded, not sure what he was going to do.
        I watched how he lifted my bag onto the bed, opened it and began unpacking my things. He was going through my things, pulling my clothes from my bag and putting them away. He neatly hung a skirt and blouse in the wardrobe. Those were the only good clothes I brought, just in case. He was so neat and tidy which surprised me because Gaja isn’t like that. Then my other clothes went to one draw and my undies into a smaller one.
        “When am I going to see you in this?” he laughed, holding up my ting G-string.”
        “Maybe when I wear that short skirt,” I replied.
        “Nice!” he said again.
        “Or maybe you could have it in your pocket when I wear that short skirt?”
        “You mean...?”
        “Yes, no panties. Nothing underneath.”
        “Oh, wow!”
        So, I’d found something that turned him on. He wanted me to show off, well, perhaps more he wanted me to take risks.
        He took my bathroom things into the bathroom and then came back to look at me.

        “Now you,” he said, his hands reaching for the belt of his shorts. “Next I take care of you.”
        The belt was undone, the zipper pulled down and he allowed his shorts to drop to his feet where he kicked them aside. He was left wearing some tight western-style undies showing the nice budge of his package.
        My body gave a shiver as I licked my lips. That was sexy. A man just taking his shorts off and now I was hot for him. Unbelievable!
        He rubbed himself through his undies. His fingers going lower for where his balls would be, playing with them. Then his fingers moved to the growing ridge of his cock. His fingertips ran along the length of it. I could see it growing under the material.
        He was playing with his cock through his undies. That was hot. He had me so turned on now, so ready for him. I couldn’t help it; I was rubbing my pussy through my shorts as I watched him.
        “I want you, Mootie,” I whispered to him, my voice full of desire.
        “Come and get me then, Nishi.”
        “What?”
        “You heard me,” he said. “Come and get what you want.”
        And I did, I jumped up from the bed, allowing my shirt to fall completely off. Crawling across the bed my feet dropped to the floor so I was sitting directly in front of him, my hands going straight for the sides of his undies.
        I slowly pulled them down. Yes, I did it slowly as I was enjoying gradually revealing him. More and more of him was exposed until finally his cock sprung free. He was hard, pointing straight out towards me. Oh, that looked hot. He was so hard for me. I love it when a man shows himself like that. When a man shows he wants me so much.
        Allowing his undies to just drop to his feet, I reached for his cock with both hands. What a great looking cock. He must have felt my hands trembling as I touched him. I was so turned on by all this. I couldn’t wait to have him inside me and fuck him.
        One hand had gone to the one-eyed snakehead and the other went to wrap around the thick shaft. He certainly had an impressive cock. As I began pumping him, I played with the head, rubbing my fingers over the sensitive parts.
        He gave a soft moan at that.
        He was so hard. His cock sticking straight out, a rigid shaft of black flesh. He looked so good and I was enjoying playing with him, feeling all over his balls and cock.
        Suddenly, I wanted to do more. I wanted to taste him. Pulling him closer, I brought the head to my mouth, my lips opening to allow him inside. He didn’t try to force me, just remaining passive, allowing me to do it all. But I heard the soft gasp as my lips closed over him. Heard the soft moan as I took him deeper. He was enjoying this, perhaps even more than I was.
        I was soon sucking him in time to my pumping. My other hand had now moved down to his balls, feeling them hanging in their sacks, gently squeezing them. Got another soft moan from that.
        “Let’s not go too far,” he told me as he pushed me back off him. “I want this to cum in your cunt.”
        My body shuddered at the thought of that. He saw or probably felt that too.
        “You want it too, don’t you? Want me in your slippery wet pussy?”
        “Oh yes,” I moaned. I really wanted that. I wanted him badly. Badly as in desperate for him or badly as in naughty for him. I think both.
        “Now you’re going to get your pussy full with my big cock.”
        “Mmmm,” I said. “Oh! I want to!”
        He pulled me to my feet to finish undressing me. By the time I had my bra removed, he had my shorts and panties at my feet. Both of us, completely naked as he pulled me against him to kiss me. It was hot. I don’t mean temperature either. This man was a good kisser.
        I loved the gentle strength as he held me, his strong arms pulling me against him. Our lips were close together and our mouths were open. Tongues probing in and rubbing against each other.
        We broke apart, I was left breathless and flushed. This was all just so exciting. The thoughts of what we had done so far and the anticipation of what we were about to do was getting to me. I felt so ready for him. I could feel I was wet and it seemed pussy lips swollen. So horny for him!

        He climbed onto the bed and I followed him. “We’re going to use cowgirl for your first time,” Mootie told me.
        “I’m not a virgin,” I replied.
        “I know, Nishi. But you are not used to a man of my size. This way you can control how much you take.”
        That made sense. I was impressed, this man was really thinking about me, not just seeking his own enjoyment. He could have jumped on me and fucked me and I would have had to deal with it. I could see this way would be much better for my ‘first time.’ I decided at that moment, whatever happened, he was going to get his fun too.
        He lay back on the bed and I got over him my legs straddling him. I lay forward against him, my breasts pressed against him, a leg on each side of him. I could feel that hard cock on his belly between us. I was able to reach forward to his face, making little nibbles on his ear, neck and chin before I came to his mouth. Taking his lip between my lips I sucked on it before I moved higher to his nose. Giving his nose a gentle kiss on its tip I moved on to kiss each eye as he closed them.
        His arms came up around me, pulling me tightly against him. Our lips met but this time it was no nibbling, just full-on tongue kissing.
        But that hard cock between us was distracting me. I wanted to try it.
        I broke from our kissing and looked back at him. It almost looked like he was disappointed. He must have been enjoying that. But it was time to move on.

        I had moved lower down so I was sitting, a leg on each side of his legs, my hands reaching forward for his cock again. He didn’t need any more stimulating as he was so hard already. Ready for me to move forward so my pussy was over his cock.
        I lined my pussy lips so I could slide along the length of his cock, my juice providing lubrication for both of us. That actually felt pretty good and the thought came to my mind if, in fact, I could reach orgasm like that. I probably could if I was horny as I was then.
        I made my mind to try sometime but not then. I wanted to try him inside me to feel what this big cock felt like. Take him inside my pussy and fuck him. I was sure he wanted it like that too.
        Using my thighs to raise my body up off him, I grasped his cock with body hands, guiding him to my wet lips. I pressed my body down so his cock head broke between my lips. He was big, I could feel how he was stretching me.
        “You are so big!” I gasped.
        “You can take me. Just take it slowly. Allow time for your pussy to adjust for me.”
        I nodded and gently pushed down again.
        “Ohummm,” I moaned as his cock pushed my pussy open wider.
        With what I’d been doing rubbing my pussy along his cock, he was wet enough. I had plenty of juice too. It was just how tight I felt taking him inside.
        “Oh!” I cried as I gave another push.
        “You ok, honey?” he asked putting a hand on my thigh.
        “Damn! You are big!”
        A couple more pushes and part of his shaft was inside too. Soon I had him about halfway in.
        “Ohhh!” I gasped. “I feel so full.”
        “Start moving now. Start fucking me. You can take the rest of me later.”

        I did as he asked, lifting my body then pressing back down again. I could feel the hardness of his cock as he slipped in and out between my pussy lips. I felt stretched but it felt so good.
        Soon I was going a bit faster and realised taking him in deeper too. Before long I discovered I was taking all of him. Now we were really fucking. Well, actually I was fucking him. With each stroke, I was plunging down taking his so deep before I began the long pull back, allowing his to almost slipping from me. It surprised me how I could take something as big as this. While I felt very full, there was really no pain with it.
        The way his cock moved between my pussy lips, his cock going deep inside felt great. It was made even better by what his hands were doing to my tits. I loved how he played and pulled on my nipples.
        Suddenly, my body gave a jerk and I realised how close I was to orgasm. I closed my eyes and felt my body losing control. He was helping me now, using the spring of the bed to thrust back at me.
        “Cum for me,” I heard him whisper. “Cum on my cock.”
        I don’t know what happened next. I just was so consumed with my orgasm. It was a good one. So good, I could hardly sit up. Lost with the surges of pleasure within my body.
        I came out of it to find myself laying against him with his cock still deep inside me.
        I realised he was saying, “Oh, that was good, Nishi. You are so good.”
        It surprised me I realise he had cum too. I didn’t know that he had. We lay there in the afterglow, gently kissing each other. A nice relaxing way to finish. I was laying on top of his and I could still feel his cock inside me. I could feel it subside and eventually slip from me.
        It was over and I rolled off him.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Town Tour and Train Flashing.


        Suddenly, we realized we were late. A rush to shower and get dressed. Finally, we were able to leave.
        He held the door open for me. “Thanks,” I told him, looking directly at his face.
        “Thank you, too, Nishi. That was great fucking.”
        I just smiled. I was pleased he enjoyed it.

        When Mootie and I went through to the flat, Jasmine and Riya were sitting in the lounge area waiting.
        “What have you two been doing?” Riya asked.
        “Just unpacking and some things,” I replied.
        “Yeah!” Riya said. “We heard the things part.” And both girls burst into giggles.
        I was embarrassed but it didn’t worry Mootie at all. He wasn't concerned that these two were suggesting we'd been fucking. “Then since you know all about it, why bother asking us?”
        That sent the two girls into another fit of giggles.
        Then they began teasing me. “What did you do to daddy?” Riya asked me. “He looks so tired.”
        “Poor, daddy,” Jasmine added and both girls burst into giggles again.

        “Come on,” Mootie said to them. “Go get ready. We’re going downstairs for lunch and then going sightseeing and a swim.”
        They brightened up at that last bit as both girls loved swimming.
        “Where can we swim in the desert?” Jasmine asked.
        “There is a river somewhere nearby,” Riya replied.
        How did she know that? Had she been reading the Letters Books? But then Mootie continued.
        “And Jasmine, it’s a bar downstairs where men will be drinking. Cover up the bare tummy, please.”
        Jasmin looked at him a bit surprised he was telling her how to dress but then both girls hurried away to change.
        We both heard Jasmine as they left, “And be good, while we are gone.” Both girls laughed as they ran out.
        “Jasmine!” Mootie called after them.
        Soon they were back and Jasmine’s bare tummy was gone too.

        We had come into this building from the back so I didn’t see what was on the ground floor. Most of the area was divided into two bars with a couple of rooms at the back for storage and an office. To get to the restaurant we had to walk along the back wall of one of the bars from the stairs to a door to the adjacent building. This was where the restaurant area was with a larger kitchen for cooking.
        David’s mother was with us and we found David’s father serving in the bar. He waved to us as we passed. Many of those in the bar, almost all men, turned to look as we walked past. I suppose we Indians were an attraction too.
        We were told he was just relieving so the bartender could have his lunch. Not long after, David’s father did join us for lunch.

        The restaurant was busy but two larger tables had been set aside for us. We were told to only use these tables when we came here for meals.
        For lunch, I ordered a toastie. It had cheese, onion and pineapple between a sort of toasted bread. The cheese has melted and it was nice.
        My ‘new husband, ordered a miner's lunch which was quite large with eggs, bacon and lots of other stuff. I performed my wifely duty by taking a few best pieces straight off his plate and into my mouth using my fingers. He just smiled like he was used to it.
        Our meal finished with Mootie ordering one of those huge ice cream sundaes like the kids had. I said I didn’t want one but then stole half of his. LOL.
        “You ate just like my, wife,” he laughed.
        “Didn’t you know, Mootie, ice cream is full of fat but if you steal it off your husband's plate it isn’t?”
        He looked at me and then burst out laughing again. “That’s not the first time I’ve heard that.”
        “Then it seems Hansini has got you well trained, then,” I replied.
        I heard Jasmine, who was sitting next to me, almost choke on her food. Then she and Riya were giggling again.
        “Good to know you two are getting fun out of this. For Mootie and I this is very serious business.”
        “Yes,” Riya replied. “Serious, funny business.”
        That started them off again.

        The town centre was small with the hotel being one of the only two-story buildings. There were a few other shops of various kinds and a small supermarket.
        Towards one end were an engineering business and a service station for cars. Spread out to the south was the residential areas of the town. To the north, where we were going, they told me were the mines.
        We drove to the main gates where there was a security guard. Instead of going in, we took a side road to a small hill overlooking the vast area of the mining pits. I could see how deep they had gone after the gold.
        Ian told us this pit was almost exhausted and most of the gold now came from a second mine to the northeast. He pointed it out in the distance and said that land used to be his farm until he sold it to the mines.

        We drove back through the town and took the main road out to the west. After driving for about half an hour we came to a sign saying ‘Ghost Town.’ Taking this side road we came to an area of broken and abandoned buildings.
        “This used to be the main town,” Ian said. “Back then they were using the South Pit.” He pointed to some hills. “When that old pit was worked out, more gold was discovered to the north, so they moved the town closer to the river and railway. Where it is today.”

        After the Ghost Town, we drove to Ian and Kala's farm which was back closer to the town. They have a nice house and after stopping to collect some snacks and drinks we took a rough farm track through their land. It seemed so huge and I was surprised how one person could own so much land.
        We saw some of his cows too. Big black cows with horns. He said they didn’t give milk but were for beef. Most of his meat was sold locally within the town.

        We approached a row of larger green trees, a contrast to the brown of the desert. That is the river, Kala told me. As we arrived at the trees U could see they were on either bank of a brown river. It seemed to be hardly moving.
        This is where we were going to swim. I had brought a swimsuit with me from Perth but left it at the hotel as Kala had said we would all be going nude.
        The kids were first. Just stripping off and going straight in. I saw Riya and Jasmine straight behind them. But these teen girls seem so relaxed with nudity. I suppose having done it all their lives.
        I was standing beside Mootie as I stripped and we climbed down the rather steep back into the water. It felt refreshing after the afternoon heat but certainly wasn’t cold. The water was brown with natural sediment but they said it wasn’t pollution.
        Soon we were all swimming and enjoying the water.

        “Keep an ear open for trains. You’ll hear them long before you see them,” Kala said. “Just duck down in the water or grab a towel if you are on the bank.”
        “Or we could stand and give a free show,” Jasmine laughed.
        I was again surprised at these girls. They seemed like they had been reading the Letters Stories.
        “Don’t you get any ideas, young lady. You cover yourself. You’re too young for flashing like that,” Mootie told her.
        “Do many trains come past here?” I asked.
        “Two large ore trains arrive and depart each day and sometimes there is an ordinary freight train. One is at night and the other leaves the mine at around this time,” Ian explained. “I’m not sure, perhaps it has gone already.”
        Almost as if it was planned, I heard a horn in the distance.
        “There it is now. Just crossing the main road near the town. It will be here in about fifteen minutes,” Kala explained. “It’s uphill to here and they don’t travel fast.”
        “There’s a train coming,” Ian called out. “Any of you naughty girls going to flash the driver?”
        That surprised me, he asked that and even more that Kala, Joyce, Amita and Katrina were going to do it.
        Riya was sitting beside me listening. “Are they going to be nude in front of the people on the train?” she asked me.
        “Looks like it, Riya.”
        She smiled at that.
        “Are you going to try?” she asked me.
        “I want to. Will you come too?”
        Now that was taking me out of my comfort zone. I knew this would only be the train drivers but it was still very daring. Both teen girls were watching me. Waiting to see what I would do.
        Suddenly, I decided. “Come on,” I told them both. Let’s do this.”
        “But dad said...”
        “Don’t worry about him. I’ll sort it with him.”
        By now we could hear the train clearly as we climbed down the bank and joined the other women in the river. They were standing in a shallow part, near the centre of the river, facing the rail bridge over the end of the swimming pool.
        I saw Mootie looking at us but I was standing holding both girls’ hands. When I smiled at him, he didn’t say anything.

        The noise of the train was louder now. I could see why the girls liked doing this. There was this long wait. The expectation, the anticipation of what was going to happen, long before the train arrived.
        The four other women were standing near the centre of the river. They were laughing and joking, obviously excited by what was about to happen. The three of us stood nearer the bank. Riya and Jasmine were on either side of me holding my hands. We were a bit quieter, perhaps a little bit nervous too.

        The train got louder and louder as it approached. I like trains. Like watching them crossing the river bridge at our town in India. Many of those were passenger trains with lots of people. I knew this one would be different with only the train crew.
        With a roar, the first engine burst from behind the trees onto the bridge. The girls in the centre were jumping up and down, waving, fully displaying their naked bodies. They were calling out but no one could hear because of the noise of three huge locomotives.
        The teen girls on each side of me were waving too. They didn’t seem too concerned about displaying their nudity now. I couldn’t wave so just stood watching. I was aware those men were leaning out the window, waving and looking at us. Clearly enjoying the sudden display of so many naked women, most of us Indian too.
        I glanced down at my body for a moment. Standing up to my knees in the water I was very aware of my breasts and pussy being shown. I also found that a bit exciting too.
        The three big engines were gone and now came the endless line of ore wagons. They were huge too as they cranked across the bridge. I counted nearly 80 before two more engines came at the end. There were two more men to show our nude bodies off to.
        Then the train was gone.

        The other women were excited and laughing as we climbed out of the water. I noticed that the two teen girls were a bit quieter. I think they enjoyed it but they were surprised by the older women.
        We sat down for some drinks and snacks and then there was another surprise. Mootie showed us some photos. It was taken behind us showing the train on the bridge too. In one it showed the front engine with two men at the window. It was obvious we were naked showing to them all our bodies.
        Ian had also taken photos but he had walked closer to the bridge to get the view of us from there. One I really liked was of us three facing the camera nude. Yes, we were full-frontal and both the girls on either side of me were waving with their free hands.
        Finally, Sarvesh showed us what he had taken. It was a short video, from beside where Mootie was. Showing our backs, us waving as the first three locomotives crossed the bridge in the background. He also had a second video of us walking towards and climbing the bank. More displaying of our nude bodies.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

More Fun with my Stand-in Husband.


        That evening, after a barbecue at Ian’s house, we returned to the town. Us women joined the men in one of the bars for a drink. Mootie sent Jasmine upstairs but allowed Riya to stay for a while. I noticed she had a soft drink and then left after a while.
        It had been a good day. A big day and I was ready for bed. To my surprise, when I announced I was going up, Mootie and some of the others followed me.
        That last comment from Riya. "Nishi, be gentle with daddy tonight. He needs his energy in the morning."
        Before either of us could reply, her bedroom door slammed shut and she was gone.
I loked at him

        In bed that night. Mootie was turned on. He had the video on his phone and we watched it together. He was particularly interested in me. We then saw the photos Ian had taken and he zoomed in so I filled the whole screen. My fully nude body was clearly displayed. It was a sexy photo. I must crop a photo like that for Gaja.
        Suddenly, he said. “Let’s send these to Gaja.”
        It didn’t take much to transfer the video and a couple of front view photos to my phone. Then quickly I sent them to Gaja.
        To my surprise, soon we got a photo of both my husband and Hansini back. Both of them were naked, both frontal view with their arm around each other.
        “Seems they are having fun too,” Mootie laughed.
        “Yes, looks like they are going to fuck,” I said.
        “No wait a minute,” Mootie said. “Look at this.”
        He zoomed in the photo until all that could be seen was Hansini’s pussy. “Look there.” He said pointing. “That is cum, running down her leg. She’s already been fucked.”
        “And we both know who did it, too,” I added.

        Then we began to fuck. No, I didn’t say have sex. This was fucking, driven by our excitement of what had happened at the pool and by the photos we had swapped.
        He was on top. His weight was on me as he roughly thrust at me. I was mildly surprised at first but soon caught his excitement. My pussy had no problem taking him this time. She knew what she wanted and opened to take him all the way.
        I loved how his strong body was working so hard to bring results for both of us. I loved how skilled this man was sex.
        So I came to know my first orgasm was getting close. Yes, I did say first as I was expecting more than one from this man. As my cum expanded I was losing all control. The way he was fucking that night just felt so good. The orgasm was powerful to my body. So amazing.
        He must have felt it through my body. “That was good, was it?” he laughed.

        After I recovered, we rolled over so I was on top in the position where I was on top. This meant I was controlling the way we were fucking. I was controlling the why we did the sex.
        This was different to the Cowgirl position because I was laying against him so our full bodies remained in contact. Sort of like Missionary position on reverse.
        The body motion to cause him to slip in and out too. I had a leg on each side of his legs so my pelvis was pressing against his and his cock was deep inside me. My motion was more like a backward thrust than pushing down at him. In this way, our bodies remained more in contact with each other from my pussy right up to our heads.
        Before the action became too intense, we could even kiss and neck too. But once we got more fully involved it became just fucking for each other.
        To a certain extent, he could help by humping back up at me but as explained above this position was mainly relying on me for doing the work.
        In the excited state of both of us, it didn’t take long before we were getting results. I was building towards my climax when suddenly he cum. His body jerked against me and I heard him groan close to my ear. A few more jerks told me he was cumming. I didn’t have long now before his erection would die and so pressing harder against him, I brought my pussy within closer contact and made myself cum.
        He knew what was happening and tried to help with a few humps back at me. Once I was over the top, he remained passive, waiting until U was ready to recover and roll off him.
        It had been good sex. I had enjoyed it immensely. Mootie is a very skilled lover, good at doing love games. But outside of the bed, I discovered that these few days had brought us much closer, together.

        Back in India, Mootie and Hansini would become among our closest friends with regular invites to each other’s homes, for visits, meals and often sex.

          Our adventures will be continued as there are lots more yet.
                    Until then, goodbye everyone.
                              Love From Nishi.


Index of Letters                         Story 266 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 265.   

Forward to Story 267.


4 comments:

  1. This is a new twist on the partner swapping theme.
    Looking forward to where you take this to next.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that sex scene as it showed two people together for the first time.
      Personally, I like the first time with someone new. It's exciting, an adventure. But I am confident in a situation like that. Not all are.
      Nishi here showed that. She wants to fuck with him but also she was a bit nervous until they got going.
      According to Riya and Jasmine, they must have been going at each other like a pair of rabbits.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
  2. Another story about Nishi.
    I like her. She has that appearance of being shy and then suddenly she does something bold that surprises us.
    Going off with Mootie is another example of that.
    Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit it right with thus story.
    I nice mix of sex and story as Anne wanted.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete