Saturday 23 October 2021

Story 265 Nishi and Gaja Start to Play.

Index of Letters                         Story 265 Background.                         Back to Story 264.   

Forward to Story 266.

Hello from Nishi.
          Here we were in Perth. Our Trip had been great so far and we were having a lot of fun. This was a funny group to travel with. Lots of joking and teasing between the men and women, they had kept me laughing almost the whole time.
          Now we are on our trip to Australia and New Zealand. Our first stopover, Singapore, had been interesting sightseeing and enjoying time with our friends. I even got involved in that sexy bikini adventure at the roof-top swimming pool of the hotel we were staying at, by wearing a bikini in public that was way beyond my usual comfort zone.
          As our trip continued, we had reached Perth in Western Australia and here our sexual adventures continued too. Much has already been told of this stopover but I will confine myself to what happened directly to me.
          It is day three of our stay here and I have woken up beside a man who is not my husband and not even Indian either if that can be of a surprise to you. A handsome man, an Australian, a few years older than me. My mind remembered back to the great sex we had together last night, the second white man I had ever been with, his name is Jeremy. I was very happy with him and I hope he was with me.
          So the question to be answered is - how did a married Indian woman come to be in the bed of a white man on the other side of the world? Here is my story, I will begin it for you now.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Our Trip Begins.


          It had all started when they called us to join them for one of their special weekends at Sarvesh’s house. You know the ones I mean, the nude ones, their monthly nude weekends. While we had stopped going to these meetings because of the supposed expectation to take sex with the others there, we had continued to remain in contact with some like Sarvesh and Amita. Even had some sex nights with this couple (See Story 247 Gaja and Nishi Part Three.) One day I received a call from Amita and she invited us to attend but we were unknowing as to why.
          It seems, Sarvesh was announcing this trip to Australia and New Zealand which caused a lot of excitement among those who were present. They must have known what we would say, “No we couldn’t go,” because they had left us alone watching others getting excited about this new adventure.
          When Amita had called Gaja and me to go with her, we followed unsure what was going on. We were taken into the House Office where we met Steve and Shanti from New Zealand online. We were on video, on Skype and as the conversation progressed it became a bit sexual. In fact, very sexual until all four of us were performing cybersex.
          After orgasms for all four of us, the question was asked, would we be going on the trip? It was told to me by Steve there would be more orgasms with him, like the one I’d had. That was the selling point for me. Our reply was, yes. We would be going with them. (Read Story 260 Are You Coming with Us?)

          The first part of our trip involved a bus trip to the small city of Kadapa, then flying on to the larger city of Hyderabad. This is where we took the flight that would take us to Singapore. Others have recorded this journey in more detail and so I will only give mention of it here. Flying and travelling to other countries was not new to me but it was to my husband, Gaja. It was fun to travel beside him and watch his wonder as our journey unfolded.
          Singapore is an interesting country, really not much more than a city and not as big as many cities in India. During the time there,  Gaja and I were content to follow along with what everyone else was doing. I have been here on several occasions so I could have taken him to see much more but I don’t think intense sightseeing was his interest. Like me, he seemed more interested in being with our friends.
          This meant we saw Riya swim with that dolphin and a stunning show that goes with it. What beautiful creatures, so graceful and skilled as they moved through the water. I came away with the impression that these animals enjoyed the show as much as we did. I wish I could have joined her as that was an amazing thing to do. (Read more in Kalki's Story 261 Leaving India.)
          In that story, Kalki also mentions going for a swim at the rooftop swimming pool, an event I also want to cover in further detail.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Sexy Bikini in Singapore.


          On our second day in Singapore, while out in the city, some of the men went exploring, some of us ladies sat in the cool of a café, sipping on our cold drinks. I was listening to an interesting conversation that had developed.
          “Are we still going up to that pool, this afternoon?” Hansini asked.
          “I think that’s the plan,” Amita said. “Riya and the kids want to go. I know the men will be keen to check out all the bikini girls too.”
          We all laughed at the idea of our men perving all the sexy girls in bikinis.
          “What about us? We can show off in our bikinis too,” Hansini said.
          “Show off, for our men to perv?” Mandara asked.
          “No,” Amita replied. “They can look if they want but I am thinking about all the other men there.”
          “Our tiny WW ones?”
          “Of course, Mandara, what else?” Hansini laughed. “I’m in for that.”
          “So am I,” Amita added.
          “And me,” Mandara said.
          “What about Sairu and Kalki? Shall we tell them? They both have sexy bikinis now,” Amita said. “I helped them buy them.”
          “Sairu might, but I don’t think Kalki would,” Hansini said. “I’ll try to tell them anyway.”
          I looked over and saw that Riya had been listening to us. She didn’t say anything but she was following the conversation with interest. I wondered about her. What would she be wearing to the pool? I had the feeling that girl would wear a bikini, even a tiny one if she could but Mandara would probably put a stop to that.

          Suddenly, I realized they were talking to me. “Do you want to join us, Nishi?” Amita asked.
          “I’m not sure,” I replied. “Anyway, I don’t own a bikini.”
          “You could borrow one of mine,” Hansini said. “I’ve brought a few with me if you want.”
          “I’m not sure, Hansini. Perhaps I should just wear my one-piece. I look good in that.”
          I wanted to. The idea of wearing a bikini was kind of sexy. What these women were proposing sounded very sexy. There likely be a lot of people up there as it was a fine afternoon so it would be a show-off exhibitionism experience for anyone wearing a sexy bikini. I also was sure anything I borrowed from Hansini would be pushing my comfort zone.
          “Would Gaja be Ok with it?” Mandara asked.
          “I think so,” I replied. “Actually, I think he might like it a lot.”
          “Then it’s settled then. Borrow a bikini off me, wear it underneath, then surprise him at the pool,” Hansini laughed.
          “That’s a tempting idea,” I replied.
          “Well, come over to our room and have a look. No harm in that,” Hansini said.
          “Ok, I will,” I agreed.

          So, when we got back to our floor of the hotel, I excused myself, telling Gaja I was just going to Hansini’s room and would catch him up at our room soon.
          “Don’t be, long,” he replied. “I think we are going straight up to the pool.”
          I smiled back at him. Oh, I knew that. This is what the visit to Hansini's room was all about.
          Their room was much bigger than our one with separate bedrooms since they had a family of five.
          Hansini pulled five bikinis out on the bed and quickly she chose the tiny one she was going to wear. That left me to select one of the four others. I was aware Mootie was standing there watching too. There didn’t seem to be much choice between them, they all seemed tiny, just the colours were different.
          Suddenly, he said, “I like to see you in this one,” he said, picking a blue one up and passing it to me.
          “But this is tiny,” I exclaimed, looking down at the tiny pieces of clothing in my hands. “I can’t wear this!”
          “Yeah, I know,” he said with a grin. “But I bet you could wear it. You’ll look great in it, too. Blue is your best colour.”
          It wasn't about the colour, it was the size. “"This is so tiny!”
          “But you'll look sexy. I'd like to see you wearing it. Especially when it gets wet.”
          “Oh, don’t you wish!” Then I thought why wet? “Does this go see-through of something?
          “It’s not about me, Nishi. I saw a lot more the other day. It’s about what Gaja would like to see you wearing."
          “I suppose he’d like a sexy one.”
          “Does this go see-through of something?” I asked again.
          “No, it is just unlined so will hug your curves tightly,” he said grinning.
          And my nipples and pussy lips I thought but didn't say it.
          “Then go with that one, Nishi,” Hansini said. “Go try it on.”
          So, I went into their shower room to try this tiny bikini on. I could have changed in front of them but it seemed more comfortable to do it in private. The bikini seemed to fit me well, almost designed for my body. But it was so revealing, covered nothing much at all. At that moment, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I almost chickened out. Wrapping a towel around me, I went out into their hotel room.
          Hansini was waiting for me but Mootie was doing something at the table with one of the kids. I stood there for a few moments and finally got up the courage to take off the towel.
          “You look great, Nishi,” Hansini said. Then she turned to her husband and asked, “What do you think, Mootie?”
          Mootie looked up and smiled. “Nishi, you look so sexy! Totally hot!”
          I felt embarrassed but pleased with his comment. It was his reaction that made me change my mind. Here was a man who only a few weeks ago had seen me completely naked, who now said I looked hot and sexy wearing this bikini. For me, that really made a difference somehow.
          I considered this in my mind. It was still a bikini so while much of my body was revealed the important bits of my breasts and pussy were covered. Well, covered as long as I was careful. We were in a strange country. Most likely no one would know me at the pool. I decided, just for once, I would wear something totally sex in public. Take the plunge and do something really daring for my husband.
          Hansini suggested I leave it on under my clothing. And I don’t show Gaja until I got to the pool. I kind of liked that idea too. I was sure he would be happy with me wearing this. It had been mentioned by him sometimes but of course, I myself, would never be bold enough to try such a thing.
          Now, it was different. I would be bold enough and I would do it. It was all about doing something I'd never dared do before. Doing something sexy for him. Yes, I knew other men would enjoy seeing my almost naked body but for me, it was as much about Gaja.

          Back in our room, Gaja was already wearing the shorts he would be swimming in. “Come on, Nishi. Hurry up! You better get changed.”
          “I’m already changed, honey.”
          He looked at me a bit funny so I thought I had better explain. “I borrowed a modest bikini off Hansini.”
          “Let’s see it. I didn’t know Hansini had a modest bikini,” he laughed.
          “Come on,” I said to change the subject and distract him. “They are probably waiting for us at the lifts. Let’s go.”
          “You’re not going to show me?”
          “No! Not until we get to the pool,” I laughed.
          He smiled. The fact that I was teasing him, proved I was up to something.
          “I hope it’s sexy,” he said.
          “I can not be disclosing what it is like,” I replied.
          "Can't wait," he said.
          He just gave me a big smile. It seems Gaja had partly guessed what was going on. I bet he was thinking it would be very sexy or at least he was hoping it would be. So wearing the same dress I'd worn for sightseeing, we left our room heading for the pool.

          Up at the rooftop pool, we found some tables and my husband went off to help get the drinks.
          “You still wearing it?” Mootie leaned over and asked.
          When I confirmed, “Yes, I am.” He smiled.
          “I thought you might chicken on me.”
          “No, Mootie. I’m going to do this.”
          “Damn! I can’t wait for Gaja to see you.”
          “What?” I said a bit worried. “Don’t you think he’ll like it?”
          “Oh, he’ll like it alright. You’ll probably end up doing it beside the pool.”
          “Mootie! Shut up,” Hansini hissed as Gaja arrived back.
          But he was still grinning. I was pleased with what he said too. It was his way of saying Gaja would find this bikini highly sexy and be turned on by it.
          When he came back, Gaja was looking at the three of us as if to say, ‘What’s going on!’

          When it was time for swimming, quickly I threw off the sundress I was wearing to join the other women wearing tiny little bikinis. Gaja was standing looking at me as I did. His face changed the moment he saw what I was wearing.
          A huge smile appeared on his face. “Oh, wow! Nishi. Look at you! You look great.”
          I was pleased with that reaction. I leaned over to give him a quick hug. The hug became a bit much for in public and when his hand reached for my hardly covered bum, I had to pull away. Mootie's comments came to me about love games beside the pool.
          “If you call that modest, then I’d love to see what you call daring,” he whispered to me.
          “This isn’t modest but I wasn’t telling you that, down at our room,” I laughed.
          “I get that,” he replied. “How do you feel?”
          “Nervous, scared, ready to run.”
          “You don’t look it.”
          “I feel it though.”
          “To me, you look calm, totally hot and totally sexy. Very much in control,” he said so only I could hear. “Nishi, I’m proud of you for being so brave.”
          “Thanks, Gaja. It helps a lot that you like it.”
          “Not like it, honey. I love it!”
          He roughly grabbed me again, gave me another hug before I had to protest and he broke away. Mootie was right, he was becoming sexy towards me. We might end up doing it on the side of the pool. LOL.
          “Come, Nishi,” he said. “Be brave, I'm right here beside you.”
          Taking my hand, we followed the others to the steps down into the water. We walked down into the water and they turned to watch Kalki and Sairu revealing themselves in tiny bikinis for the first time too. It was very clear to us that these two women were very couscous of what they were wearing as they stepped down into the water. Sairu slipped, I think rushing it a bit to get under the water.
          We were waiting for them and I was very pleased with my husband who stepped close to them to say how sexy they both looked and encouraged them. I’m sure it gave them some confidence.
          “Thanks, Gaja,” I said.
          He smiled at me and said, “I just thought they needed some encouragement.”
          “You are a good man.”
          “Good but naughty?” he asked.
          I grinned back at him. “Yes, good but naughty.”

          The water was lovely, cool but certainly not cold. The way the pool ended with what appeared to be no edge was great. We were left looking straight at the building of the Singapore city centre.
          Since I enjoyed it, I stayed in longer with some of the women. I noticed some of the men got out first to have some beers together.
          I also noticed Kalki and Sairu went with their husbands. As they approached the steps, each man did what Gaja had done for me getting in. They took their wives' hands and walked up the stairs together. That was nice. Way to go guys. Those girls stepped out of their comfort zones wearing those bikinis for you, so it was nice to show how proud you were of them.

          Now, when the two girls had put on more clothes, they went off to explore this top deck. That left a group of men sitting talking while drinking beers. You know that’s going to be trouble, don’t you?

          For a sneak view of what they said, I asked Gaja to share with us.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Men Talking Over Some Beers.


Gaja here.
          Nishi was enjoying the water but I wanted to get out with the men. I had stopped to give Nishi a quick hug and then followed after the men. She was enjoying the water and had elected to stay with the women but two younger women had decided to come out with us men. Kalki and Hamza got out in front of me and I was treated with the best view of that girl getting out of the water. What a sexy little arse she’s got and barely covered in that tiny bikini, it was even better.
          I like Kalki, she is friendly but a bit cheeky too. When I saw her boldly wearing that tiny bikini in public, I had the idea that during this holiday, I might be interested in doing more with that lovely woman. That is if my wife Nishi was Ok with it.
          When the waiter came over with our beers, the two girls went off exploring. Those two were very close friends. I hear they joined the Letters Group at the same time and had been friends even before that.
          “The girls all looked hot in their bikinis,” Jeevan said. “Our girls I mean.”
          “Kalki and Sairu looked good too,” Sarvesh said.
          Kalki was nervous,” Hamza said. “She almost chickened out if Riya hadn’t encouraged her.”
          “You wife looked great,” Mootie said. “For once I’m glad Riya was a naughty girl.”
          “And what about your Nishi,” Payam said to me. “She looks great. Wow!”
          “Where did the bikini come from?” Sarvesh asked. “I didn’t know Nishi wore bikinis.”
          “She never has before as far as I know. You’ll have to ask Mootie where she got it,” I said.
          “It’s one of my wife’s,” Mootie explained. “I chose it for her.”
          “Good choice, Mootie. It really looks good on her,” I said.
          “Tell you what mate. Do you want me I ask Hansini to give it to her?”
          “That would be great if Hansini wants to give it away.”
          “She’ll be fine, got plenty more.”

          Sarvesh opened a new part of the conversation. “Now you young guys, I better warn you. Your wives are going to be as horny as after wearing those bikinis. Women will often get very turned on by displaying like they are. I know Amita, Mandara and Hansini always are.”
          Jeevan took over. “Tell them how sexy they are and how much you loved seeing them showing off and they’ll be ready to fuck your brains out.”
          “I’m not sure I believe you guys,” I laughed.
          “Trust us on this, I’m sure you’ll find Nishi the same,” Jeevan said.
          Mootie added his bit. “But don’t let them take the bikini off. Fuck them with it on. It will be hot for both of you. Their bikinis pull aside easily so you’ll have no problems there.”
          “The idea of fucking in a bikini will be different and exciting,” Sarvesh said. “It is sexy for you and will capture your wives’ imagination too. I’m sure all three of them will go for it.”

          It was then that Sairu and Kalki arrived back each carrying a huge ice cream cone.
          “Hey! Where is ours?” Mootie asked.
          “Will be brought over as soon as the others get out of the pool. We charged it to the group tab as you said, Sarvesh.”
          Sarvesh just gave a nod as Sairu asked, “What have you guys been talking about?”
          “Always the same. All you women want to know everything,” Jeevan laughed.
          “I bet it was all the girls here. All the bikinis,” Kalki said.
          “No actually only two girls and we were telling their husbands, Payam and Hamza, how hot their wives looked,” Sarvesh said.
          “Is that true?” Kalki asked looking at her husband, a bit surprised.
          “Yes,” Hamza said. And Payam nodded his head too.
          The two girls were speechless for a moment. Just looking around at us.
          “Thanks, guys,” Sairu finally said.
          “I thank you, too,” Kalki said.
          I could see the mixed emotions on their faces. They were please but also a bit embarrassed. But when they looked at their husbands there was a fire that wasn’t there before. Even the big ice creams couldn’t cool that one. Good one, Sarvesh.
          It was at that moment that I knew what those older men had said would be true with Nishi too. She would be horny and ready for me as soon as we got back to our room.
          Now back to my wife again.

Nishi again now.
          (See, I told you six guys drinking together would be trouble. The three older guys, teaching and leading the younger three a stray, and Sarvesh is the ringleader it seems.
          Not that I am complaining, mind. See below.)

          Well after that, I'm sure you’ve worked out what happened when Gaja and I got back in our room. I was horny and ready to have him. I could hardly wait until the door was closed before I was on to him. I’m not like that usually but my mind was made for sex.
          “I want to fuck you,” I said. “I want you now!”
          “Ohh!” he said, acting surprised. “Why is this?”
          “I wore this bikini in public. Everyone saw me almost nude. Made me hot.”
          “I would have thought such a tiny thing would cool you off.”
          I ignored that. I reached over to grab him, giving him a passionate kiss. “I want you,” I breathed before going in to kiss him again. “I want your cock in my cunt.”
          I think he was surprised at my passion and using words like that but I was feeling very aggressive to him. I wanted him, I wanted to fuck him.
          He allowed me to strip him but seemed to have forgotten me. I began to remove my clothes but he would not allow me beyond my bikini.
          “Leave it on, Nishi. It's sexy, I like you wearing it,” he told me.
          “But how! How can we make sex when wearing this?”
          “Trust me, we’ll find a way.”

          We did too. I had him to the bed, almost threw him there in my desire to get him. I pushed him onto his back and I was on top of him. I realised the bikini was still there so just pulled it aside. There was no foreplay I just took him straight into me. I was bouncing up and down on top, giving us both a good fucking. He played with my tits, pulling at my nipples through the top.
          Soon we had both cum and with a minimum amount of oral to him, we were back into it again. It was good sex. Not had that good for a long time. We were so driven for each other and it was all because of that bikini.
          Cowgirl first, followed by missionary next and we ended with doggy. There I was still wearing that bikini. It was a bit of a mess and I had to rinse the cum off but it was all worth it.

          That evening at dinner, I tried to give the bikini back to Hansini but she handed it back to me saying, “Gaja has asked for it so I’m giving it to him.”
          “What does he want it for? Is he going to wear it?” I laughed.
          She laughed too. “As much as I’d like to see that, I don’t think that’s what he has in mind.”
          We both laughed at that idea as I thanked her and slipped the bikini back into my purse. One advantage, those tiny things don’t take much room.
          I was pleased he had got it as I wanted to buy one and that bikini did fit so well. I was planning to wear it again in Australia and New Zealand.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Joyce Invites Sarvesh to Her Bed.


          On reaching Australia, we landed in the city of Perth, the capital of Western Australia. This was a beautiful city but very different from Asian cities.
          I was not unused to travel as when I was married to my first husband and I had visited various parts of India and gone further afield to places like Dubai, Singapore and Malaysia. But I had never been to any country outside of Asia. Australia and New Zealand were Western countries, European countries, even though they were nowhere near Europe.

          There had been a mix up with our accommodation as Donald hadn’t been fully informed my husband and I was coming. We had thought we would have been staying with Katrina and David as Sarvesh had informed us but that was quickly changed to us staying with Jeremy and Joyce.
          You remember Jeremy. A nice man slightly older than me, about Gaja’s age. He was David’s best man at the Big Wedding. (See Story 195 Katrina Gets Married - Part Three. He is married to a lovely lady called Joyce. This was where Amita and Sarvesh were staying too.
          Well, I was a bit embarrassed at the trouble it caused with us spending the first night in their master bedroom while a double bed was hastily arranged for their guest room. But the new bed could not be delivered until the following morning.
          I was also feeling a bit sorry for the teasing Sarvesh took over that. The girls like Amita and Hansini were merciless the way they went on at him. Poor Sarvesh, after all, he had done organizing this big trip. One tiny slip and they were nailing him.
          In the end, Joyce came to Sarvesh’s rescue praising him for all the effort he had put in making this trip a success so far. Then she added something that stunned all of us.
          “To show my appreciation, Sarvesh, I want you to join me in my bed tonight for a night of hot sex,” she told him in front of all of us.
          Sarvesh smiled and said, “At least I have one friend, Joyce. Of course, I’d love to be with you. I’ll make it a night you’ll never forget.”
          “Oh wow! These two are laying it on,” Amita laughed.
          “Get a room, you guys,” added Hansini.
          “We have,” Sarvesh replied. “Joyce’s bedroom, tonight.”
          “Thanks, Sarvesh,” Joyce said. “I’m horny and wet thinking about it already,”
          “Then that goes nicely with how hard I’m getting.”
          We couldn’t believe these two coming on to each other like that and all we had done was drive from the airport to Donald’s house.
          “Come on you two,” Paula laughed. “I too young and innocent to listen to this.”
          “Well, Paula,” Jeevan was quick to say. “Perhaps I should help you do something about that all that innocence.”
          “Perhaps you should,” Paula laughed as she put her arm around him. “Educate me.”
          “Educate you?” her husband Donald laughed. “I would have thought the last thing you would need is sex education.”
          “Can never get enough,” Paula replied.
          “Does this mean I get you, naughty boy?” Mandara said to Donald as she grabbed at his cock.
          “I guess it does,” he replied.
          She rubbed him and we could all see the bulge growing in his pants.
          I couldn’t believe, how fast these women were pairing off with the men on the very first night we had hardly arrived here. Both Amita and Mandara had openly said they were on this trip for the sex. That was obviously their intention now.

          Fred and Ginger had gone on with the two couples staying at their house but all the rest of us stayed on at Donald’s for lunch.
          We had only been there a short time when we heard a couple of splashes. I looked over from the upstairs deck to see Riya and Jasmine already in the pool. I didn’t even know they had a pool but it didn’t take Riya long to find it.
          After lunch when the six of us drove on to Jeremy’s house, I did notice that Joyce was driving the van while Sarvesh was up in the front beside her. Getting friendly already, were they? I turned to see what Amita and Jeremy thought of this and they were kissing. Looking like they’d started already too.
          On the way, they stopped to show us the beautiful Swan River before we drove over it and on to the house we were staying at.
          Joyce showed us around and told us we’d be using their bedroom the first night. I protested but she told us it was the best idea since Jeremy and Amita would probably be busy in the lounge.
          They were all so open about this swap they were going to do.

          They told us the next morning a truck was expected with another double bed which would solve the sleeping problem and Gaja and I had our own room. Not that I got to use it that second night.

          In the evening, we sat around talking over a few drinks. I noticed during the evening Amita had moved to sit beside Jeremy and Sarvesh was with Joyce.
          When they pulled out a mattress for those who would sleep in the lounge, Gaja and I knew it was time we went to our room for that night.
          Soon we were in a comfortable bed and I was curled up against him. It was nice. Here we were in this different country enjoying all the new things. I liked the people we were staying with too. Jeremy and Joyce were a nice friendly couple. I learnt they had two kids too but they were staying with all the other kids at Donald’s house.

          Soon we heard the noises start. Fucking noises. Moans, gasping and cries. It was a bit funny but sexy too. Soon it was really getting to me. Especially when I heard from Amita what could have been nothing other than a big orgasm.
          I wanted some of that too. Sure, I was with a man and he could give me some fun. But I was wondering what Jeremy would be like. Pretty good by the sounds of it.
          “I’d like to try with Jeremy,” I whispered to Gaja. “Would you mind if I did?”
          “You want to fuck him?”
          “Yes, it would only be for one night,” I told him. “I’d be back with you in the morning.”
          “It doesn’t work like that, Nishi,” Gaja said.
          “What? Don’t you want me to?”
          “I didn’t say that, Nishi,” Gaja said. “I won’t be waiting for you here. If you have Jeremy then I want Joyce.”
          “Really? I thought you weren’t interested in swapping.”
          “With someone as sexy as Joyce, I would be, Nishi.”
          So, it was decided. While we were on this holiday, we would be open to swapping and other partners. Just a few simple rules like keeping each other fully informed as to what was going on. I had the feeling he was more interested in doing, couple of swaps so I thought I’d try to arrange it that way as much as I could.
          He rolled over to me and soon we were doing it. Maybe, I was making enough noises for them to hear that too. Maybe Jeremy was listening to that second huge cum I had and thinking, ‘I’d like to be with her. Nishi sounds great.’

          It was later, the following evening that I actually found out Jeremy did hear me cum and he did think about fucking me.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

At the Club – Getting Wasted.


          On the second evening, we were in Perth, we went out with the group for a meal at a club followed by drinks and games in a private room. They started that daring game where all us women were playing and taking rum shots.
          I was fairly lucky, keeping myself out of too much trouble and only had a few drinks, usually managing to take the dare other than the drink penalty. Others like Mandara weren't so lucky and soon they were getting totally wasted. It was getting worse and worse until Mandara was daring Amita to strip naked and dance with her on the table.
          I wasn’t surprised when Sarvesh and Jeevan stepped in and shut the game down. I just thought they would have done it much sooner.
          Among the women, I was one of the only ones who managed to walk out unassisted. Some women, the men had to almost carry out. (See Story 263 Riya - My First Time. Part One.)

          When we reached the house, the men in the van offered to help get us, women, into the house but our men said it would be ok.
          I was feeling even better now the cool night air had hit me. I was helping Sarvesh get Amita into the house. As we came up the path, I heard Joyce say, “Come on Gaja. Don’t be shy.”
          He had his arm around her and when I turned to look, I saw her pull his hand down onto her breast. By the time we got inside, Joyce’s blouse was half undone and her bra cup pulled back leaving her breast bare.
          I was with Sarvesh and Amita and we took her straight into the bedroom and I helped undress her and put her to bed. I followed Sarvesh back out into the open plan, kitchen/lounge/dining area.
          Sarvesh put his arm around me and thanked me for helping him. Then he said, “I’m going off to bed too. Have fun tonight, Nishi.”
          I looked up at him, a bit confused and he nodded towards the kitchen. I looked to where he nodded and suddenly realised what he meant.
          There in the kitchen, was my husband, pressing Joyce against the bench in a very passionate kiss. By the looks, he had been a busy boy too.
          Joyce’s blouse was thrown on the floor and her bra pulled down around her waist. Her skirt was pulled right up and my husband’s hand was rubbing her pussy through her panties.
          It was at that moment that Jeremy walked in, having parked the rental van away.
          “Well, looks like our night has been decided for us,” he laughed.
          “Looking like it,” I replied.
          “You ok with this?”
          “Yes, I am fine, Jeremy,” I smiled. “I was thinking about trying with you.”
          “Well, now you can, Nishi.”

          He stepped up to me, his arms going around me in a passionate embrace. Our lips met with a hot sexual kiss. My breasts were tight against his chest and his thigh pressed hard against my pussy mound. I felt a hand go down my back and onto my arse.
          Oh, wow! That was hot. Had me feeling a bit light-headed and it wasn’t the alcohol either.
          When we broke apart, we found Joyce was now naked, down on her knees undoing my husband’s trousers. They were obviously heading for a blowjob.
          “Let’s go,” Jeremy said to me. “We’re taking the master bedroom,” he called to the couple in the kitchen.
          “Ok, babies” came Joyce’s reply.
          “Good night, honey,” Gaja said to me. “Have fun.”
          “You too,” I returned to him. “Good night.”
          So that was it. I suddenly found my idea had come to reality, we were swapping with Jeremy and Joyce.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Sex With Jeremy.


          I had seen Jeremy as the best man at the wedding. He was a good-looking man; made even more handsome with the suit he was wearing. But he was an important guest while back then I was maid so while I had admired him, little did I know that one day I'd be doing more with him.
          During the afternoon when everyone was resting, I’d found their copy of The Letters Book. I did some research on Jeremy reading - (See Story 195 Katrina Gets Married); (See Story 245 Riverbank Shagging); (See Story 246 Will You Take My Virginity, Please?) That had left me horny and I got up from where I was sitting at the laptop, going off to find Gaja for some fun. He was a bit surprised, asking what brought that on but happy to respond to my sexual needs.

          So here I was in the bedroom with Jeremy. We stood before each other in what seemed an awkward moment.
          “You nervous?” he gently asked.
          “A bit,” I replied.
          “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. We can share the bed and I’ll not touch you.”
          That was so nice of him to give me a way out, not that I was looking for one. I wanted this, I wanted to be with him. Just unsure how to start things with almost a complete stranger. I knew he was having doubts about me wanting this so I had to make some more to show him.
          I smiled as I stepped closer to him, pulling his body against mine. “Thanks, Jeremy,” I said. “But no, I want this. I want to play love games with you.”
          “So do I,” he replied. “You are such a beautiful woman."
          Oh, he got points for saying that, even if it wasn’t entirely true. My hands reached up for his shirt. Soon the buttons were coming undone. My purpose was if I was undressing this man, it showed I was interested in more such as fucking him.
          I didn’t get far before he pulled me into a passionate kiss. Our bodies were pressed together again as he held me. Our lips met and soon our tongues did too.
          I discovered Jeremy was a good kisser and he seemed to like doing it. Sairu had said he was. In those few minutes, Jeremy quickly confirmed that. But this kissing was having another result. It was building our desires and sexy for each other. I could feel my panties were damp as I was becoming ready for him.
          I could feel myself in his arms, feel how my body was against me as his arms wrapped around me. “I want you, Jeremy,” I breathed into his ear.
          “I want you too,” he replied.

          I reached for him; my intention was to remove his clothes as quickly as was possible. My fingers reached for his jacket to take it off him. I was sure he would be doing the stripping of me too. But for the first time of a few times that evening, he surprised me.
          “Let’s take things slowly,” he said. “We’ve never seen each other naked before. I want us to enjoy undressing each other.”
          I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
          He explained further. “I want to slowly unwrap your beautiful body and enjoy every aspect of you before I fuck you. Will you do the same for me too?”
          Wow! I realized what he was asking. This was so sexy. “Yes,” I whispered back to him. “I want that one too.”
          “Yes, of course, you do, honey. I’m sure a lady like you knows exactly how to please her lover. Exactly how to please me.”
          His words were amazing. He was melting my heart. He made me feel like, so good. I wanted to please him, do everything I could to make it the best for him.
          We settled into a routine where we exchanged by taking turns removing clothing from each other.
          As Jeremy had said, we had never even seen each other in swimming gear before so undressing to be naked was exciting and sexy too. But as we got down to the last items it became even better.
          Then it was time to remove my bra. I turned away from him so he could reach the back catch. It felt his hand and then the catch came loose. We watched in the mirror as he held the bra against my breasts for a few moments before lowering the cups away. My breasts were bare for him and quickly his hands returned to feel me and hold me as we both watched what he was doing.
          His undies came off next. I did this by kneeling in front of him so I could watch his cock being revealed. It was a nice one, looking handsome and hard. He had been cut to which seems to be normal with western men.
          He took the same frontal position when he pulled my panties down to reveal the trimmed bush of my pussy. I didn't feel shy at him viewing my intimate parts so closely. Actually, I was excited that he was.

          So, we were naked. I got to admire his entire body and I could see him looking to me as well. But I wanted him to look, to particularly observe my breasts and pussy as this one was always part of trying sex with a new partner, seeing how they look naked. It also builds attraction towards each other.
          He stepped towards me, his arms open for me and I fell into a deep sexual embrace and kissed with him again. This kissing was so much but so good too. It was great because now we were naked but again only a foretaste of what was to come.
          “Come on honey,” he whispered. “Let’s get you onto the bed.”
          I climbed on first and he followed me, no doubt viewing my private girl parts from behind as I crawled forward. He was soon beside me laying back so I could reach for his cock.
          Jeremy had a nice one, not as spectacular as some of the Indian men but nothing to be ashamed of for sure. He was cut like most of the western men which I'd seen, a style I kind of like. I touched him with my fingers, looking and enjoying exploring his erection before I grasped him with my hands.
          “Mmmmm,” he said. “I see you’ve met a cock before.”
          “Of course, I have. I am a married woman, not the innocent virgin.”
          He smiled at that, for some reason amused at what I had said.
          My hands were working with him, making it the best I knew for him. When he seemed to be getting closer, I brought my mouth into the action. It wasn’t we had agreed to oral; it was more I suddenly wanted that one first. To take him into my mouth, to suck him, taste him and give him cum in my mouth. Yes, I wanted to take him the whole way with this and he lay back to enjoy what I could do for him.
          With what was happening to him, I was watching his face. I saw the look of enjoyment appear, heard him moan and saw him close his eyes. I knew this was good for him. But I also knew it was about to get even better for him.
          His cock jerked, he moaned again and then the first shot of his man juice burst into my mouth. The warm salty juice felt nice, tasted nice too. I took a few more shots, swallowing as I could until he had finished, then I pulled back from him.
          I looked to him and he was looking back to me with a huge smile on his face. He was happy for me that I had done such a nice blowjob to him.
          His finger came up to my chin, there must have been a drop of cum that had escaped and he flicked up with his fingers, taking it to lick in his own mouth. He was licking his own cum. That was sexy.

          “My turn, now,” he said. “Time for me to eat you.”
          Yes, I knew of this one and I was willing for him to perform it on me. He started in the most normal way with the fingers, followed by his mouth going for my breast and nipple. That one was good and I was willing for the other one to be done too but he avoided that when he moved straight for my pussy.
          As I lay back, I opened my legs wide for him. I knew his eyes could see everything and my body trembled at the thought of it. He must have seen how excited I was for him. I watched the look on his face as he observed me.
          “You are beautiful,” he whispered to me, his voice full of desire.

          I watched as his hand reached forward to touch me. My body gave a shiver of excitement at that first contact. 
          He played with the outside lips a bit until I was fully juiced up. This became his finger thrusting into my which was beginning to get me. He pulled his wet fingers from me, licking them clean before continuing. My body gave a shudder at the sight of that.
          “You like that, do you?” he asked. “Then what about this?”
          He withdrew his fingers from me again, this time bringing them to my lips and I found myself licking and tasting my own cum. That was sexy too. What I didn’t realize until later was how skilled this man was, taking time playing with me until his cock recovered so he could be ready to fuck me.
          Next, his head was between my legs as he began to lick and eat. This is where his skill really shows. He knew where it was best for me and was watching me, reading of my face and body as he led me towards orgasm.
          His tongue was pressing between my lips, seeking that secret spot where it is certain most women will cum. He found it near the part my pissing comes from. A spot of swollen sensitive flesh. A few licks over and around that would be all it took.
          Yes, it was fully intended for him to take me the whole way and this would become where my first orgasm was for this evening. It burst over me and I cried out as I was swept away with pleasure.

          This was it now. He was going to fuck me now using the traditional missionary version of sex. I was still laying on my back so it was easy for him to just move up my body from where he had been eating my pussy.
          This was it. The moment of entry. I felt his body on top of me. His lower body was between my legs. I felt the head of his cock press against the wetness of my pussy. Then my lips parted to allow him inside me.
          He felt good inside me. His cock pressed deeply with each thrust. I had been waiting for this moment from when I first stepped into this bedroom. I must confirm, it didn’t disappoint either. Quite the contrary, it was a special moment between us.
          Soon we settled into some good fucking. He seemed very gentle with me, maybe I thought, too gentle, I’ve had rougher from my husband. But as he continued, I soon began to realise I was wrong, this way was good, still good enough to do the job for me.
          I was enjoying the fucking process. We both knew of this so even though we were unknowing of each other, we knew what we needed to do.
          He was fucking me, his strong body working at he did. I enjoyed how his body worked, thrusting his cock deep inside me. I enjoyed feeling the hardness of his cock slipping smoothly between my pussy lips. For a woman, it feels so good when a man is inside her and I was feeling that one too.
          While the fucking process of sex is always good, it is the climax that was best. It was coming for me, my body ready to be taken by him, consumed by him in the power of orgasm. It was a big one, taking my mind away as it hit me.
          Wow! So hot, so sexy. I was left breathless. It had been so good.
          But then I come to realise that he was still hard. He had not cum. It seems his full attention had been for my enjoyment, not concerned for his own.

          He had me on my hands and knees next. Thrusting into me, giving little slaps on my arse cheeks to help things along.
          Yes, this was the doggy style. I felt him come in behind me with his cock pressing between my cheeks against my pussy lips. Still being wet from what had just happened, Jeremy entered me with ease.
          I felt him drive in deep. Each thrust plunged deeper than I ever knew a cock could go. It wasn’t long before I was gasping, crying out. But he kept going. A steady deep thrusting as he continued.
          I know this position is better for the man and so I expected he would cum fairly quickly. I even considered it was possible, I might have missed this time. Not that it worried me as I knew there would be more from him before our night was done.
          But Jeremy had other ideas for me. He knew just how to get at me. As he was approaching, on the very edge of his orgasm he reached under to give my clit a couple of strong pinches.
          It hit me, so sudden, so strong. I couldn’t hold it back; I couldn’t help it. I was under orgasm again and it was good.
          We both fell back on the bed relaxed from what had just happened.

          I knew I could get him going again as I gave his limp cock a few pumps. His cock gave a little jump which proved I was right. I sat up as I reached right into the base of his shaft, right in behind the balls, looking for that spot where you can get a reaction from most men. Yes, I knew it. He was beginning to grow.
          Soon I was able to wrap my hand around him. Once we got to that point, I knew I could get him fully hard. Before long, I had a proud erection standing up before me.
          “You are ready, Jeremy,” I told him.
          “I know,” he replied. “Which way do you want it now?”
          “Anyway, is good for me but you can be a bit stronger with me if you want. I like that.”
          “Stronger?”
          “Stronger. Rougher with me. I like that.”
          “Ok then. Tell me if it gets too much.”

          I was back on my back again. This time there was no gentle start. It was straight into me, even from the first stroke, he was driving on deep, making me gasp in surprise.
          This time he was very energetic to me. Being rough and aggressive. As each stroke drove his cock deep inside me, I was loving it. He was working hard and fast and I also was doing what I could to help him.
          Before long I knew yet another climax was building within my body until I was with moments before going over. What I didn’t realize was that he was almost there too.
          His body jerked as it hit him. I felt that and that thought along with the last couple of strokes he made was what ended it for me too.
          He rolled from me and we lay beside each other on the bed. Breathless from what had just happened. There wasn’t much said between us other than just agreeing how good it had been.
          I curled up with my back against him as his arm held me and we drifted into sleep. Much how I usually do with my own husband.

          The next morning it was my turn. Cowgirl style. I sat over him; I was the one doing of the sex for him. I like it this way. I like the way I have control over the man I’m with. I can use my skills and body to make it great for both of us.
          As I would expect, his hands came up for my breasts, feeling over them and onto my nipples. That last one was nice and became very sexy when he pinched at them. That last bit was the best and had me closing my eyes and crying out.
          I think this way was good for me, one of the best ways. I almost always get good orgasms this way and make good orgasms for the man. I fully expected it to be that way with Jeremy.
          When I leaned forward, I think it was a bit too much because almost straight away I cum. It was too much for me, I couldn’t help it.

          My cum was over and I was looking down at him. I knew he hadn’t cum yet so I decided to do something very special for him.
          “I want to do something special for you, Jeremy. Do you remember last night you tickled and played with my bum hole? I know you wanted more but didn’t ask. Do you want to put your cock there?”
          This was not something I would usually do a lot of now. I had done it before with my first husband as he wanted it that way a lot, but with Gaja, we had tried but not so much. I was willing to allow Jeremy as a special for him.
          He looked at me. I think unsure, I think trying to gather what I was saying. His hesitation caused me to worry for a moment. Had I overstepped the mark with that? Perhaps western men didn’t do that.
          “Have you ever tried this before?” I asked him.
          “No, not really. Joyce and I tried but it didn’t go so well.”
          “I have done so I can show you how to make it good.”
          Then he smiled. “That would be amazing, Nishi. Are you sure?”
          “Of course, if we do it right.”

          I showed him to coat around my bum hole with oil and even use his fingers to take some inside me. Then I rubbed oil all over the shaft of his cock. I informed him if it felt a bit dry, he could use some spit to keep his cock wet.
          I was on my hands and knees facing away from him. He approached my bum hole and pressed his head into the hole. As always it feels very tight for both of us but if I can relax myself, it goes in easier.
          Jeremy pushed further and some of his shaft slipped in too. Another rest for me and then I allowed him to push in deeper. Now most of him was inside, enough for him to start fucking me. Taking it slowly, at first but then speeding up as it became easier.
          I have learnt this way does stimulate me but not enough to make the orgasm. I also knew if I could orgasm, I would be able to make it better for him. My timing here had to be perfect. I reached under to touch my pussy in the way knew would always work for me.
          The success of this was the tightness of my hole combined with my body reaction under orgasm. As he fucked, I could feel him building. He was getting close as I know most men can’t last long this way.
          I reached underneath and made that special pinch and my body exploded. It was a big one. My bum thrust back at him, taking him deeper than before. My body gave a deep shudder, my orgasm had helped grip his cock. The feeling became 
too much for him and he cum.

          Jeremy had been good. I enjoyed him; I enjoyed the sex. We had one last thing we would do together, take the shower to wash each other. I like that, both washing a man and having him wash me.
          As much as I enjoyed rubbing my soapy hands all over his naked body, I also enjoyed him doing the same to me. Especially that he made sure to give full attention to my breasts and pussy.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

What a Mess You Made.


          As we approached, we could hear voices in the kitchen. We went out to see what was going on.
          “Look at this place,” Sarvesh was saying angrily. “Your house is a mess, Joyce.”
          What looked to be a very hung-over Joyce, was standing there trying to understand what was going on. She had attempted to get dressed but the robe she wore was hanging open still showing her breasts and pussy. She was confused. Couldn’t understand why he was angry.
          “Look at this mess! A blouse in the lounge, a skirt on the kitchen bench, a bra on the dining room floor and even worse, some panties on the dining table. It’s a mess, Joyce.”
          We all saw the joke but poor Joyce, she still didn’t get it. Probably trying to work out how her clothes got there. Finally, we felt sorry for her.

          Sarvesh helped Jeremy and they took her in and put her into bed beside Amita, leaving them both to sleep it off.
          Meanwhile, I was in this strange Western kitchen trying to find where everything was. With help from the three men, we soon had a good but not healthy breakfast underway.
          Toast, fried with butter and honey, eggs, bacon, tomatoes and onion. Went down well.

          Later I asked Gaja how it went for him. He said he needed a rematch. Thinks started well. He got her naked etc. and even got a good blow job from her but once they got to the bed, she was getting sleepy and not responding to him. The sex went well for him in that he got off fucking but by then she was almost history.
          He pulled out of her and she rested back against him, soon falling into a deep sleep. That was it for him that night.

          While I saw the funny side of that, I did feel sorry for him too. He wasn’t taking it too bad either and laughed too. I was pleased that he was.
          Later that morning we tested the new bed after it arrived and they set it up. I made sure that was good for him and I also decided to make sure he got plenty of action on this trip.
          So that was how we started playing with this group we were travelling with.


Index of Letters                         Story 265 Background.                         Back to Story 264.   

Forward to Story 266.


1 comment:

  1. Jeremy gets luck while Joyce was too pissed and fell asleep. I love it. Always got twists to your stories.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete