Wednesday 27 March 2024

Story 304 Stephen and the Twins.


Index of Letters                  Story 304 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 303.


Forward to Story 305.


        There is a disclaimer at the bottom of this story. Please read it!


Hello, I am Kirsten.
        My sister and I got into big trouble the first night at the camp at Kai Iwi Lakes. In exchange for getting our car back from where it is being kept at Dad’s work, we have agreed to write this story for the Letters Group. If you all like it, Dad has agreed to give our car back earlier than our punishment period.
        Yes, we got punished big time! The car Dad had bought when we both past our driving licence test has been taken off us for two months from when the overseas visitors left New Zealand because we broke the promise, we had made to him. We also have full cooking, dishes and housework duties for those same two months for breaking our promise to Mum as well. Uncle Mike and Auntie Shanti were angry at us too because we broke the rules of their camp and left the tents we were sleeping in without an adult's permission. Probably not as big a deal for people our age but younger ones could have followed our example. While we didn’t get any punishment from them, we both knew they were hurt by what we had done.
        We have heard that Stephen is being punished in India too. I’m not sure yet what happened to him since part of our punishment is that we are not allowed any contact or communication with him for these same two months.
        What surprised us was that it was not what we did sexually with Stephen that mattered. It was the broken trust and promise that mattered more. It’s a lesson all three of us will remember.

        So, first, let me back up and give you a bit of history before I tell you how this big mess happened. Since we were tiny, at the resort holiday on that island at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, Carol and I have always clicked with a boy a few months older than us who lived in India.
        After that, whenever we met, we would always play together and get on well with him. Even if he was a boy and we were girls, it didn’t seem to make any difference. As we grew older, Carol and I were friends with a few boys but not interested in any more than that. I think Mum and Dad were a bit worried about us.
        They knew that as twins, we were very close and as we passed puberty, we became sexually involved with each other. Our parents knew and tried to stop us but I loved Carol and she loved me. We saw our sexual things as an expression of that love.
        The only boy we regularly kept contact with was Stephen from India. Via letters at first but once we had phones and laptops, contact was mainly online.

        I know this next bit is going to be a shock for you Mum and Dad, but Carol and I have decided to be honest and tell you the whole story. Please understand and don’t punish Stephen anymore either, Uncle Sarvesh and Auntie Amita.
        During the last couple of years before the big group came to New Zealand things had developed between him and us. Yes, I mean sexually deeper. By then we had discovered the Letters Books. We found that the kids in India knew about them too. Being interested in the sexy stories we talked about them among ourselves. We talked with Stephen too.
        The idea of sex was discussed and one day on a Zoom meeting when Riya and Jasmine joined us too. Stephen shared that he had orgasms with his hand while thinking about us and looking at some bikini photos we sent him. We confessed that we had orgasms too. He quickly confirmed that he got himself off sometimes while talking with us too. He even offered to do it on a webcam while we watched him. But one condition was we had to get naked and do it for him too.
        The temptation was just too much. We wanted to see him naked and making himself cum. The fact that we had to do it too was a small barrier for a while until one day Carol mentioned it while we were playing in front of each other. We both got off so quickly. It was a shock when we both found the thought of giving him a show was a big turn-on. We went ahead one day when Dad and Mum were out Stephen and us could be alone too. We were a bit surprised that the two Indian girls were joining us too.
        It was the sexiest thing we had ever done. First, everyone had to be naked which would not usually be such a big deal since we did swim nude sometimes when members of the Letters Group met. But now it seemed different, all five of us getting naked in front of each other.
        Stephen went first, displaying a lovely hard cock for us. While we watched him we all played with our own pussies but when he cum, the sight of seeing a man pumping his cock and making himself cum was amazing. We all stopped what we were doing to watch the white stuff burst from his cock and flying through the air.
        Then we each took a turn to get off in front of him. Opening our legs and showing off our pussies was sexy. Touching and fingering were sexy too. Even pulling our pussy lips open to show him the inside parts. It didn’t take either Carol and me long to get ourselves off too. Both the two Indian girls did it too. They opened their legs, displaying their pussies as they got them selves off.
        The icing on the cake was that our sexy shows had made Stephen hard again and he did for us again too. A cum for each of us he said. We liked the idea that he cum for us. I must confess to another orgasm while I was watching the other girls getting off.
        It wasn’t long after that before they left to travel to New Zealand. We didn’t get the chance to try that again but I must say we would have gladly done it again for him. We even thought about rubbing each other to orgasm while he watched. That would have been hot!

        So, the group arrived in New Zealand and Stephen was with them. We were happy about that and spent as much time as we could with him. I think we weren’t the only ones knowing about our attraction to him. I think Mum and Auntie Amita were watching too.
        The first chance we had to do anything was at that hot pool campground in Rotorua. It was getting a bit late and many had gone off to bed. For some reason, they had forgotten about us. While we were talking, Stephen told us that he had touched both Riya and Jasmine, on their breasts and pussy and he had let them play with his cock.
        The fact that he had played with Riya and Jasmine was a shock for us. We thought he was our boyfriend and those other older girls became our competitors. We decided to allow him to play with us too.
        We were in a hot pool for a late-night swim. Carol and I were wearing just our bikini bottoms and Stephen had some swim shorts on. Since this was a nude resort, topless wasn’t a problem for anyone. We could have easily been nude but I like going topless like that and so does Carol. We were also very aware of Steven looking at our bare tits.
        When Carol asked if he liked looking at our tits, he confirmed that he did. He then asked if he could touch them. That was a big step for us as neither Carol nor I had allowed a boy to touch our bare breasts. Yes, there had been accidents during games playing ball in pools but that was different to what he was asking.
        Carol had allowed a boy to touch her through her clothes on a date but again that was with clothes on not bare like we were then.
        As I said it was getting late and dark in our corner of the pool. We were sure no one would see us.
        Of course, we allowed Stephen’s hands to come up to touch us. It felt nice, I liked it a lot. Carol liked it too. The best part was when he played with our nipples. That was sexy! Made them hard too.
        Next, he asked if we wanted to touch his cock. We both quickly realised that this meant we would need to allow him to touch our pussies too but again the temptation was too much. We both reached the outside of his pants. He had an erection so we both put our hand down inside to feel him better.
        Now, he was going to feel me. A quick feel on the outside of my bikini bottom and then he put his hand down inside. I could feel where his finger was running along the crease of my pussy lips and it felt good when he did that.

        “Come on,” Mum’s voice said. “That’s enough of that. You girls know that is going too far.”
        I looked up and Mum was standing on the poolside behind us. We had been so distracted that we didn’t see her walk up.
        Quickly we broke apart and got out of the pool. Both Carol and I were expecting there would be more but nothing more happened other than that comment she had made about going too far.
        The next morning there was a small talk from Mum about going too far and leading a boy on. Touching and things could quickly lead to sexual intercourse. We needed to know what we were doing and not allow things we weren’t ready to take the consequences for. She made us promise not to go too far with Stephen because they were friends with his parents and they didn’t want problems with Stephen’s Dad.

        So we continued to spend a lot of time with Stephen but the three of us kept things from going as far as we had gone in the pool. But there was a bit of touching and by the time we left for the camping trip things were getting a bit serious again.
        I think the adults were on to us because we got into trouble with Mum over sitting with Stephen in the back seat of a van. Carol even got into a fight with Mum which didn’t help things either. That got Auntie Amita and Uncle Mike involved too.
                (See Story 301 Sex in a Moving Camper Van.)
        Then there was that embarrassing thing when we arrived at the camp when Mum mentioned about Stephen's hands down inside my bikini bottom. Mum made us promise it would not happen again at this camp. That was so embarrassing with others watching like that. But I think that was her intention to shame us like that. But she did it in front of Riya and Jasmine, that is what got to us the most. Fortunately, those two girls were as horrified by it as we were.

        At the end of the evening, we were going to stay in the kid’s tent. Two women, Betty and Paula were staying there as guards that night. One in each tent. We came up with the idea of waiting until everyone was asleep and then sneaking out and meet Stephen.
        It was fairly easy actually. We used a pillow to make it look like we were in our sleeping bags and slipped off to meet Stephen. Like us, he was naked too.
        He planned to walk around the edge of the main camp by where the cars and vans were parked. Even though it was late, we considered walking through the camp to be too dangerous of being seen.
        Along the way, we had to pass the shower and toilet block and that was when we heard noises coming from inside the ladies' side. Peeping in we discovered an orgy going on. People were fucking in the shower and on the benches. It was a hot scene for all of us.
        I think we spent too long there because we almost got caught. Well, that is what we thought, anyway.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Hi from Amita.
        I was in that sexy orgy in the shower room when Gordon came to tell me he had seen my son, Stephen, with the twins, Kirsten and Carol, peeping in at us.
                (See Story 303 Naughty Grannies.)
        That was a show-killer for me. I think for the rest of the group there too. I went looking for Jenny and soon found Sarvesh my husband. He knew where Peter was which brought Mike and Shanti into it too.
        All six of us met to decide what we were going to do. Joseph and Mootie had arrived by then and Lizamoa joined them. Mike said that in the dark it would be impossible to find them since Gordon had said they had left the camp area. Liz suggested we go over to the kid’s tents and wait for them to come back.
        We woke up the ladies, Betty and Paula and they were a bit shocked but I assured them that it wasn’t their fault. The full blame lay with my son and the twins. They all knew better than that.
        So, while the ladies sat beside the fire in the centre of the camp, the rest of us spread out to hide so we could watch the three approaches to the hollow where the kid’s tents were.
        They were away a bit longer than expected and Mike got a bit playful with me. I was sitting over him, riding him, when my husband came up behind and tapped me on my shoulder. It was then that we realised we had missed them passing. Well, what his cock was doing to my pussy was a bit of a distraction!
        I will hand back to Carol now.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Carol again.
        The three of us made our way around to a small group of small trees to the west of the Camp. I think these had been planted to screen the camp area from people looking on the outside. It was darker under the trees and there was some soft grass at a spot near the lakeside. We sat down together.
        It started when we asked Stephen if he knew how to kiss. He didn’t seem sure. Carol and I did because we had tried it between us and regularly did it now. I don’t mean just touching lips, I mean doing the tongue thing too. Yes, I’m sure you’ve seen where I am going with this, we offered to teach him.
        Kissing someone like that was bad enough as it meant our breasts came in against his chest. But now we were naked so our bare breasts were pressed against his bare chest as we reached to kiss him. I think he liked it, he got the hang pretty quickly. Maybe it was more he liked our naked bodies against his as we kissed. I was very aware of that last bit too.
        Kissing became touching and Carol said he could suck her nipples if he wanted. Yes, he wanted, he was eager to try that and did it to both of us. Then his hands went lower down to our pussies. He was surprised to find that we were wet but we explained it was natural for a woman when she was ready for sex.
        Perhaps explaining it as being 'ready for sex' was the wrong thing to say because now all three of us were considering full sex. Carol and I have done oral with each other and so we offered him that instead of sex.
        He lay back and we sat on each side of him. I had only touched a cock a few times and only with Steven was it on purpose. Being part of this nude group, we had seen many cocks and seen them hard and soft. Stephen was hard, very hard, in fact. But we didn’t have much idea how to suck him.
        I took him in my hand and made a few licks on the head part. His cock made a massive jerk in reply. That encouraged me to try more. Soon, I had his cock inside my mouth and was sucking him. I think he liked that the best. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't make him cum. I would have liked to have tried that. Especially since my sister managed to do it for him.
        Now Carol, who had been watching us, wanted to try too. She licked over him and then began sucking as she took his cock into his mouth. I saw him jerking a few times but didn’t think too much about it as he had jerked a few times with me. We both thought that was what cocks did.
        But suddenly he gave a deep groan. Carol got a shock and pulled back off him. His cock was blasting out cum which mostly went over her face and then down onto her tits and chest.
        She was shocked. We all were at what had just happened. Poor Stephen was saying sorry but then Carol seemed quite proud of herself. She had made a boy cum. In her mouth too. That was so hot.
        Now Stephen got to try with us. It was a bit bold to open my legs wide to let a boy down there. It was really exposing myself thinking about it now. But I didn’t think at the time, I was just too horny for that.
        But Stephen proved to be useless at it until Carol began to teach him to do it how I liked it. It began to feel good but it wasn’t going to get me off. Finally, I used my fingers on my clitty to finish the job.
        Carol got her pussy eaten next. I think either she was very horny or Stephen was doing better because she reached orgasm without too much finger work herself.

        It was then I noticed he was hard again. I suddenly decided I wanted to do it. Yes, I knew all the deal about it hurting the first time. And I had read in the Letters Books about how using a toy helped with that. Yes, both Carol and I had hurt ourselves by having a toy pushed too far inside so I considered it wouldn't hurt so much with a man.
        I got him to lay back and I got over him. First, I played a bit with my hands and got him as hard as I could then I moved forward to bring my pussy down to his cock. Taking him with my hand I guided him as I pressed down at him. He went inside and with a second push it hurt a bit but then I was fine.
        I began to move up and down on him, feeling how his cock slipped in and out of me. I soon got the hang of how to move for him and make it better for both of us. I began to realise why this fucking thing was such a big deal. It felt good!
        By now, Carol was sitting behind me playing with my tits. She reached down and took Stephen’s hands to bring them up to my tits, then she brought her own hands down to my pussy. The way she touched my clitty like that while Stephen's cock was slipping in and out of me, that was good too.
        With all that was happening, a cock inside me, hands on my tits and hands rubbing my clitty, it was all too much and I cum quickly.

        Carol was next and she took him the same way I did. Not too many problems either because of us using our sex toys on each other. Soon Stephen was playing with her tits. I think she had better ones than mine. I was behind her rubbing her pussy and playing with his cock. Again it didn’t take her long to cum.
        As she lifted off him, I then reached down and pumped his cock with my hand. I did a bit of oral on him too. Mostly licking around the cock head while I continued pumping the hard shaft part. He didn’t take long before he shot a fountain of cum over him and me. That was sexy but it left a mess over us.

        It was getting late and so after going down for a quick wash in the lake was sneaked along the beach and up the bank at the other end of the camp. Coming up through the cooking area we crossed the main track into the kid’s area and climbed a small sand hill so we could look down at the two tents and see if the coast was clear.
        Betty and Paula were sitting beside the camp light. They looked to be drinking a hot drink. That should have been a read flag for us but they didn’t appear to be anxious about looking around so we thought we could sneak down behind the boy’s tent and slip into each tent while the ladies weren’t watching.
        But unknown to us we had already been caught. Mum and Sarvesh had seen us cross the track into the kid’s area and quietly followed behind us. As we came up onto the little hill, Mike and Amita saw us too.
        Suddenly, Mike called out from somewhere behind us, “Found them!”
        Our Dad, Peter replied from one side and Sarvesh called from the other side. There was an answering call from Mootie further away. As Mike and Stephen’s Mum, Amita brought us down from the sand hill everyone joined us. Even the two ladies came over.
        There was a bit of telling us off, a few loud voices and then a couple of sleepy young kids came out of the girl’s tent.
        “We better stop this,” Mike said. “We’ll have all the kids awake.”
        Then Sarvesh said, “You three go to bed now. But this is not over. We will be talking to you tomorrow.”
        Carol and I went to bed but while we cuddled each other, we couldn’t sleep. We heard voices and got up to peep out of the tent. They were there for a long time talking. Most likely talking about us I would expect.
        We finally fell asleep with me holding Carol in my arms as she was more upset than I was. She is often like that, cries more than I do, more sensitive than me. I love her so when she was like that, I usually hold her to help her feel better and we can sleep.

        The next morning, we were woken by Mum shaking my shoulder. "Come on you two. Get up now!"
        I moaned and tried to complain.
        "Get up you two!" Mum said sternly. "It's not my fault you didn't sleep last night."
        After breakfast, they had their talk with us. Both our parents were present as well as Steven’s parents. Mike and Shanti were there too.
        So the outcome of a long talking to was we were banned from sex with anyone at the camp. Everyone was told so we would be avoided sexually. There would be further punishment once the camp was over and the overseas guests had gone home. That is when we heard about the car getting taken off us and the two months of housework.
        We were warned that they would be watching us so any more disobeying and our punishment would get worse.

        Two weeks after our punishment started, they came up with the idea of giving our car back for this story you are reading. Carol heard Mum and Dad saying it was more of a punishment for them having to drive us around. That's not likely, no car meant they really clipped our wings and we couldn't hang-out with our friends as much. So, I think there was a bit of their personal comfort in the idea to give as an escape from our punishment.
        They arranged two Zoom meetings with Stephen so we could work on our story with him but I noticed it was done with him from outside by the pool and Carol thought she heard other voices in the background. For us, we had to zoom at the dining table while Mum was cooking dinner. The only two times we were allowed to talk with him and the only times we were off cooking duty.

        Before we end, Mum and Dad has asked us to include some of the other stories where Carol and I have appeared. In all of these it was unsexual as we were kids. By agreeing to these links here we received full access to the Letters Book, for research purposes, of course. These are the stories we selected as the best.
                (See Letter/Story 67 I’m So Horny!)
                        This one is about our mother before we were born. It is so funny!
                (See Story 96 - Baby Sitting.)
                        This is another fuuny story but this time Carol and I slept right throught it. But this happened at that resort on the Great Barrier Reef where we first met Stephen.
                (See Story 139 Part A Mega and Brian in New Zealand.)
                        Uncle Mike dropped us off at our house one cold morning after we had spent the night there. We found a strange lady in Mum and Dad's bed. We asked her if Daddy was keeping her warm. Mummy was keeping her husband warm in the other big bed. Yeah right! Anyway, we played that game where we exchange our names to confuse people, that was fun. She was reading us stories when Mum found us.
                (See Story 192 Europeans in Our House.)
                        This story happened on our first trip to India. The lady we stayed with was worried about having young children like us in their house. Stephen came over to visit and we asked if he could stay. When we got tired, the adults were busy and so we went to bed ourselves. My resoureful sister found my pink pyjamas with flowers for him to wear. He was a bit sad as he had never slept away from his parents before. We put him between us "so he wouldn't feel sad." That is how Mum found us asleep. A nice little scene.
                (See Story 223 A Snake in my Bed.)
                        This is another fuuny story where we played a part by helping Daddy hide that strange box under our bed. It was supposed to be a secret for Mum.

        Finally, Carol and I want to thank everyone for their help with this story.
        We hope you all enjoy this story. It had been passed by Mum and Dad; Uncle Sarvesh and Aunty Amita have seen it too. Aunty Shanti has made a couple of minor changes and confirmed it for publishing. Some other women have helped with the layout and preparing it for putting on this website.
        So, please send some good feedback as we need it to get our car back.

                        Kirsten and Carol.


PS: - Carol here.
        There have been a few changes in our house. Now the punishment is over. In India, the punishment is over for Stephen too. Since he is now 18, they have allowed him to become sexually active in the Letters Group there.
        We had a long talk with Shanti about my sister and I joining the Letters Group here too since we were only a few weeks off turning 18. She went over the rules about safe sex and safe words etc. She also explained about dealing with some of the bigger men we might find ourselves with. It was a very interesting meeting. Mum was there too but she never said anything, just listened.
        On the way home Mum said to remember what Shanti had told us and the rules of the group. The most important one would be dealing with sex outside the group, e.g. boyfriends.
        The final change is cooking. Both Kirsten and I came to enjoy the cooking part of your punishment. We have decided to continue, each taking an evening each week to cook dinner. In practice, it has become more of us both cooking together but you know us, we do everything together.

                        From Carol.


Index of Letters                  Story 304 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 303.


Forward to Story 305.



Disclaimer.
        It has been brought to our attention that some readers are misunderstanding our writing here. This whole blog is under a warning that sexual content appears here. We don't hide this and wish to abide by the Blogspot rules. If you have a problem with a page, please leave a comment at the bottom so we can review and fix your concern. Just reporting to Blogspot doesn't help us to know what exactly the problem is and so we're unable to fix it.
        In all our stories, anyone involved in sexual activities is over the age of 18. The legal age where we live in New Zealand is 16 but we are happy with the age 18 limit. Keep in mind that some characters have featured in earlier stories as children but time has gone by and now they are adults. There are over 25 years between Letter 1 and this story so any babies in those earlier stories will now be adults.
        This blog follows a group of people who belong to a sexual-swapping group based on our real sex-swapping nudist group. As we are in real life, the characters in these stories are mainly married and some do have young children. While these children might be mentioned, in no cases will they be involved in any sexual activities. This follows what we do when the writer's team meet for our real parties. Lots of fun, lots of sex but no kids!
                (This message will appear in all new stories.)
                                Anne and the writing team.



7 comments:

  1. Another story! You guys are doing well.
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this blog is changing and growing.
      We have been doing a lot of work on the Index pages and recoding many of the early stories.
      As you will have noticed, they have started writing again too.
      Asami

      Delete
    2. As many of you will have realized, I am no longer a regular writer on this blog. Although living with Anne means I do get involved in helping others who are struggling with a story or scene. Since I was one of the original writers I do follow and enjoy the stories.
      Susan

      Delete
  2. This is an interesting story by a storyteller we have never seen before. I was particularly impressed by the list of links to the early life of this person Kirsten. One even is about Jenny while she is pregnant with the twins.

    You seem to have a theme here where the stories are about this younger generation coming of age and joining the Latters Group. Sure, in a way, Kirsten and Carol have known and been a part of the social nudity for as long as they can remember but it is a big step to become what is described as a FULL member of the group. This is what happens here with these twins. Perhaps it came a bit sooner than their parents would have liked but it seems like many of the younger teens have either worked out something is going on or they have found a copy of the Letters story.

    I also noticed that Kirsten mentions an online version of Letters. Is this a mistake or is it going to be a new development in the storyline? Personally, I like this idea as it shows the development of the stories parallel with the development of technology.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't actually become full members for another month or so when they turn 18.

      Writers, I am becoming concerned you are writing yourselves into some problems.
      1) You are getting several young women but you only have two men the same age. I suppose you could count Stephen 3 but he is bringing the two twins with him which doesn't help even the numbers.
      2) I think the number of characters is getting too large. You might need to write a few out at some point soon.

      Asami

      Delete
    2. How are you going to do that? It doesn't seem like a fit with the sexual theme of this story if you start killing people off. May some can leave for another country or something.
      Brian

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! They are naughty girls, aren't they?
    Tim

    ReplyDelete