Thursday 21 March 2024

Story 303 Background Notes.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 303.



Hello from Julie and Rita.

Hi everyone, Julie here.
            Our story this time is short and full of sex. There isn't much storyline as most of that has been handled by the other surrounding stories. This one is about two old ladies who have the chance to take two young couples to their bed.
            They have sex with the men and then sex with the women before moving into threesomes. Later the action moves to the shower block where others join in for an orgy.
            Perhaps we could have included more detail in the sex scenes but I think you will get a good idea of what is going on. I was more interested in capturing the idea of sex with two women, old enough to be their grannies. How Greeshma and Mary, who appear to have a healthy sex life together, are willing to step out and make things happen with others in the Letters Group.
            I must confess, I found doing so much sex close together in one story to be a struggle. I was happy when Rita joined me and also happy to get help from Susan, the master at sex scenes.
            So enjoy every one.

Hi, Rita here.
            I have done some writing for Allan Sr. in his "Lions of the Federation" but I have never done any writing here. I've spent a lot of time recently working on the big rebuild of this site. When Julie asked if I wanted to help her, I was keen to try.
            Yes, we have sex scenes on our site too but we also have lots of science fiction as well so this is a bit different. In the end, I was mainly working on the sex while Julie wrote my work into a workable story. We got bogged down for a while which is why it took us so long to publish. Finally, Susan met with us last weekend, read over what we had written and suggested some ideas as to how we could move forward.
            I like the final result. I like how these older ladies got to be with these two unmarried couples. I would think they would have loved those two young men with nice hard cock but it also seemed they liked playing with the young women as well.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Julie and Rita.

Index of Letters.                      Return to Story 303.



1 comment:

  1. Well done, Julie and Rita.
    Not that I should be surprised as you do good work in our Lion blog.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete