Wednesday 14 February 2024

Story 302 Unfinished Business.


Index of Letters                  Story 302 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 301.


Forward to Story 303.


        There is a disclaimer at the bottom of this letter. Please read it!


Nishi - Setting Up Camp.


Hi from Nishi,
        Gaja and I had arrived at this beautiful lake with others from this Letters Group. We had attended the meeting with everyone when Mike explained how he wanted the camp laid out. I must confess, I was a bit surprised how Mike had come to the fore like that. He seems a very laid-back guy, perhaps a bit shy was the first impression I got. He seemed to allow his wife to lead things. Shanti, Sarvesh and Donald had been running the group on the trip so far.
        Suddenly, with this camping, Mike had come to the fore. I noticed some of the other women were calling him Commander Mike which I thought was a bit funny. It seems he was the one organizing the transport, now he was organizing this camp. The meeting was about he had concerns that had to be addressed. He explained there were a lot of tents to be fitted into a smaller site. Cars and vans had to be arranged to provide privacy from a nearby public walking track and there was a high fire risk which had to be considered too. (No open fires allowed!)
        After the meeting, when Riya came to Gaja and me, she told us we had tent number seven which was on a site closer to the lake and was a tent that belonged to one of the New Zealanders. She gave us a printed map that showed the camp layout with names of where everyone was. I was impressed at how professional it was. Then she took us to our tent site and left us. All that was there was a large canvas bag and a few smaller ones. It seems that this was our tent.
        I helped Gaia open things and we got the main tent laid out on the ground. Gaja was trying to put it up and neither of us had any idea what to do. Other tents around us were going up quickly and ours was still on the ground. I could see he was becoming a bit frustrated and my trying to help him wasn’t achieving much either. I think I was annoying him more than helping. Men are like that and what we women take as aggressive, angry behaviour could be born from frustration at not being able to do something, particularly since I was there watching.

        I was about to go off and find our things, also to give him some space when suddenly, Steve was with us and he offered to help. It turned out that he owned this tent and knew how it went up. Quickly, he explained where things were to go and how the tent poles had to be fitted through slots made in the tent fabric and then we started to make progress.
        I noticed Steve was watching me. I was wearing a sarong and my bikini top. It was a smaller one and my breasts swelled out from underneath it. As I moved to help them work, especially when I bent over, my breasts were moving in an interesting manner that captured the attention of both men.
        “You are a bit overdressed, Nishi,” Steve said. “The other women are already topless.”
        I looked around to find he was correct. Many of the women were topless, either wearing a sarong like me or just a bikini bottom. I even saw that a few women, like Riya had been, had elected to join many of the men and go completely naked.
        “How much do I need to take off?” I asked him with a grin. I sort of knew where he was going with this but I decided to make him ask for it.
        “Only everything,” he replied with a smirk.
        “You are a naughty boy, Steve,” I said as my hands reached to undo my bikini top. Sure, I didn't mind getting my clothes off.
        “Why me?” he said putting his hands up as if he was trying to stop my comments. “You’re the one doing the stripping.”
        By now my top was off and he was checking out my bare breasts. I gave them a little rub with my hands. It was a bit of a show too.
        “And the rest,” he said.
        My hands were on my sarong when I paused. “If I’m getting naked, you need to as well.”
        “Okay then,” he smiled.
        His hands reached for his swim shorts, pushing them down and leaving himself naked. That committed me to being naked too. I could see Gaja smiling but trying not to let me know he was amused by this.
        My hands undid my sarong, taking it off and folding it beside my bikini top. The last item of my clothing quickly followed as slowly pushing from my hips, I began to ease my bikini bottom down. I knew both men were watching and so I took my time, making a show of it, slowly showing more and more of my bush until my whole pussy came into view, I turned away from them so they could only see the back view, my bum. As I bent over to push the bikini bottom down to step out of it I knew I must have been giving them a great view from behind. I stepped out of the bikini before throwing it beside my other clothes. I turned towards them, revealing the frontal view of my nude body.
        I stood facing them, my legs slightly parted, my hands on my hips in a slightly provocative manner, almost as if I was daring them to ask more of me. “There, happy now?” I asked.
        “Very happy,” he replied. “You look great like that.”
        That was good. I was pleased with the compliment. I smiled back at him not knowing how to reply. Finally, I just said, “Thanks, Steve. You don’t look too bad either.”
        “Only ‘not too bad’” he asked.
        “You look great Steve,” I said, touching the muscle of his arm. “I like seeing you naked. Nice cock too, by the way. But I'll need to see it hard to be sure.”
        “That’s better,” he laughed. “Nice tits too. As for getting me hard, I'm sure you can do that if you want.”
        This was getting a bit flirty, talking about me making him hard. That was sexy.
        I thrust my chest out, my hands coming up to rub over my breasts again. Yes, you know I had both men by then. My little audience encouraged me to do more, my hands going down to give my pussy a brisk rub before I pulled the lips back to reveal pink inner flesh.
        I was turned on by them watching. The thought that Steve was looking was exciting. I noticed my husband Gaja too. They both were looking which I kind of liked. No use getting naked and putting on a show unless you have someone to see it.
        I must admit to checking out Steve’s cock too. I’d seen him before when I was a maid working for Sarvesh and Amita. Then I had seen him more recently when we had been on webcam and he and Shanti had invited us to come on this New Zealand trip. One of the best things we had ever done, was accept their invitation. Since we’ve been in New Zealand, I’ve seen him a few more times naked and having sex too.
        Both men were reacting, Steve’s cock was growing and I could see a bulge in my husband’s shorts.
        “I see it works, Steve. I can make you hard.”
        “Come on, Nishi,” Steve laughed. “We better finish setting up your camp.”
        “Then what?” I asked.
        He didn't reply to that, just laughed as he turned away to pick up one of the tent poles. Did I come on to him a bit much? Considering what had happened in India, I don't think so.

        Quickly, our tent was up and while inside, Steve helped me set up the beds, Gaja finished off outside setting things up. He was fixing some ropes that were going to pegs driven into the ground. I think this was to hold the tent in place if it got windy. Not that it looked like doing that in the next few days.
        We had brought our things from the van and Steve was blowing up the airbeds with a small air pump while I was laying out some of our things. Our tent had a double-sized air mattress on each side with our bags and other gear at the back in the middle.
        “Why do we need two beds?” I asked. “I don't intend to sleep alone.”
        “I think it is a spare. We can get it if someone needs an extra bed.”
        'Ok,' I nodded.
        “That place in the middle will be great for your stripping shows, Nishi,” Steve laughed.
        I laughed and informed him I wouldn’t be doing stripping shows because I intended to be naked all the time.
        “You never know, you might be inviting some men back here,” Steve said.
        “Are you asking for an invitation, Steve?” I asked.
        He laughed again and continued with what he was doing.
        Yes, I knew he would come if I asked him and I planned on being with him at least once while we were at this camp. After what had just happened, my desire to be with him was even greater than it was before.

        As I was bending over unpacking from one of our bags, Steve was behind me. His arms reached around me and suddenly his hands were on my bare breasts. I could feel his cock pressed against my bum. Both being naked like that it wouldn’t have taken much for us to be taking sex. I felt his hard cock rubbing against my pussy.
        “Is there anything else you need, Nishi?” he asked.
        Yes, like that, I did consider inviting him for that sort of ‘help’ but perhaps now was not the time. This confirmed what I wanted, that sooner or later I would be with Steve again.
        “Yes, I do, Steve,” I said reaching back for his cock, “But now is not the time for that.”
        He laughed and pulled away from me. “Let me know when it is the time.”
        That was close. With the way both of us were, it could have easily moved to fucking.

        I was taking more of our things inside when Shanti turned up. Like Steve and I, she was naked but my husband was still dressed, wearing swim shorts and a shirt. I know he wasn’t shy it was just he was working in the hot sun and so decided to remain covered until he finished. But Shanti didn’t take it like that. Yes, you've got the idea. Gaja was out in the sun doing the work while Steve was inside trying to seduce his wife. Ha! Ha!
        I heard her saying to Gaja. “Why are you still dressed? Don’t you know this is a nude camp?”
        He didn’t reply so she continued.
        “Get those clothes off before I take them off,” she told him.
        “I don’t require to be naked. From what I've heard this camp is clothing optional. I decide when to take the nude option,” he replied.
        “I think you need to be naked like me,” Shanti said again.
        “If you want my clothes off, you must take them off,” I heard my husband say. “But I’m not going to help you.”
        “Okay, I will,” Shanti said.
        I heard a scuffle outside and then I heard a woman gasp or was that a moan. I looked across and smiled at Steve. He was smiling too.
        Moments later, my husband’s shirt came flying through the entrance to be quickly followed by his shorts. She did get him naked. I wonder if he put up a fight or just remained passive.

        “Where is Nishi?” Shanti asked.
        “I’m in here, Shanti,” I called.
        “I found Gaja outside with his clothes on. Can you make sure he doesn’t do that again, Nishi?”
        “OK, Shanti,” I replied, trying not to laugh. “I’ll keep an eye on him.”
        Soon Shanti joined me inside the tent and found Steve inside too.
        “What are you doing in here, naughty boy? Didn’t you two cause enough trouble last time you got together? Fucking the maid and getting your arse kicked by Sarvesh!” Shanti grinned.
        “We’re allowed now,” Steve said. “Anyway, who was lusting after the waiter with the tight butt?”
        I giggled and agreed with him but Shanti chose to ignore that last question.
        Shanti looked at Steve’s cock and said, “By the look of that thing, lucky I came in just in time.”
        Gaja was behind her now, “What’s going on?” he asked.
        “I think they were getting ready to play,” she replied.
        “I wouldn’t be surprised. She has a thing for him,” Gaja said which made Shanti smile.
        Shanti was carrying a lamp. “This is a solar lamp,” she explained. “You need to leave it outside in the sun each day and it will give you enough light for most of the evening.”
        She opened a box and handed me two torches. “It will get very dark here when the sun goes down so these will help you move around the campground in the dark. They also need to be left out in the sun each day.”
        By now Steve and Gaja were bringing our sleeping gear into the tent. And like I already said; they were both naked like Shanti and I were. The four of us were standing looking at each other when an interesting conversation began.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Nishi - Background Relationships.


        Before I continue, I think it is time I gave you some background and explained the relationship between the four of us.
        I am Nishi. When all the overseas visitors came for Katrina’s wedding, I was employed as a maid. I first got involved in some of the sexual things of this group when I met Steve while swimming in the pool. It was an evening when the staff of the house and the guests could meet each other. The swimming pool was available for swimming too. Not owning a swimsuit back then, I went swimming wearing shorts and a T-shirt. That was a bit sexy as the wet T-shirt clung tightly to my body contours.
        Steve was talking with me in the pool. Yes, it became a bit sexy, very sexy. At one point he touched me on my breast. I protested but he took it as a joke. I must confess I didn't mind that much. Later, I agreed to meet him in his room after everyone had gone to bed. Yes, I don't know what made me decide to visit Steve later that night but I did. Story 216 The Final Days - Part Four. And I didn’t need a swimsuit for that meeting either. The sex we had that night was great. I think we both enjoyed it. (Read the story!)

        I wasn’t the only staff member getting to know one of the guests. A temporary waiter called Gaja got the attention of one of the New Zealand guests, an Indian woman called Shanti. Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section One. At the staff and guests evening, she managed to give him her email address. Later, they started sending naughty letters and nude photos to each other.
        In that same story, Gaja and I formed a relationship which led to him ending his naughty correspondence with Shanti. On our third date, he saw me in a swimsuit which I think helped attract him to me. He had suggested we go to the tourist hotel/club on the other side of the river. When he also suggested we could go swimming, I knew what his plan was. He wanted to check me out in a swimsuit. I didn’t own one so I went out and bought one, especially for this date. Yes, I knew he would be looking at me like that, but I also knew it was a chance to further capture his interest in me. I think I have a nice body so here was a chance to display it for him.
        As our relationship developed, on our fourth date I decided to invite him to my new apartment. It was in a new building complex owned by Sarvesh. I had invited Gaja for dinner and to stay the night. Yes, to answer what you are thinking, we slept together in the full meaning of the word. The sex was great, some of the best I had ever had. (Sorry Steve! You must be in second place.) Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Two.
        In this third section, Sarvesh opens by explaining some more details about that night I visited Steve. Meanwhile, Gaja and my friendship had grown to where we decided to get married. Sarvesh and Amita helped arrange a nice wedding at their house and upgraded us to a nicer apartment as a wedding present. One evening they visited us for dinner. Yes, it became sexual, a full partner-swapping evening and they stayed the night. Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Three.
        They invited Gaja and me to join their nude weekends. We went a few times but while the nudity wasn’t a problem, we didn't want to be involved in the sexual things. We dropped out of the group but remained friendly with Sarvesh and Amita. While we saw them, we didn’t have much contact with the rest of the group. I think part of that might have been we were newly married at that time. Now we are more comfortable with our relationship, partner swapping doesn’t seem to be a problem.
        One day we were invited to attend the Friday evening of a Special Weekend where we were invited to go on a trip to New Zealand. We said we couldn't go. Later, we were on a webcam with Shanti and Steve from New Zealand. Story 260 Are You Coming With Us? Yes, it became sexual and all four of us ended up naked and we got each other to orgasm while they were doing the same in New Zealand. They asked us about the trip again and this time we said, “Yes.”

        Now back to my story.
        “It is really good to see you two in New Zealand,” Steve said. “I’m glad you accepted our invitation to come.”
        “Oh! That reminds me,” Shanti said. “Don’t we have some unfinished business?”
        “Unfinished business?” I asked, feeling a bit confused.
        “Gaja and I swapped some naughty emails and sexy photos but we never got to do anything other than that cam session we had. You and Steve got to be with each other,” Shanti said.
        “Yes,” Gaja added. “I think Shanti and I need our turn together.”
        “They got their fun but we didn’t,” Shanti said again. “I don’t think that’s fair.”
        “So, you two can do it,” I said. “Steve and I don’t mind. But I expect, we might do something too.”
        “Why don’t we do it together?” Shanti suggested. “This tent is big enough. We can pull those two airbeds together. Steve and I can visit you tonight.”
        Gaja looked at me and I smiled back. A decision had been made. Steve would share my bed tonight and Gaja would be with Shanti. So we did need two beds in here. We might also swap during the evening but that is for us to decide at the time.

        Gaja and I went back to our tent at the end of the evening. We had seen many others forming swapping partners and going into other tents than their own. I had even been asked by one of the Japanese men but I politely thanked him and explained I had made other plans. We knew there would be a lot of fun going on all through the camp that evening with almost every adult involved.
        I knew there would also be lots of fun for me with Steve but Gaja and I would be together again. I don’t know why, but I liked it that way. I like fucking other people but I also liked to look over and see him enjoying himself too. It could be a full swap like this or it could be a threesome like we did with Betty but the part I liked was that my husband and I were together. I had asked him about that; I told him he didn’t need to stay with me but he replied that he liked it that way too.
        While we were waiting for Shanti and Steve to arrive, Gaja took me in his arms to cuddle me. It was nice having my body against him like that. Not sexual by comfortable. I liked how before we would be with other partners, we could take some time together to be close.
        “How are you feeling about this trip and this camp?” he asked me.
        “It is fine, a nice place to camp,” I replied.
        “This trip has been very sexy,” he said.
        “Yes, we knew it was going to be. Remember we talked about it, Gaja.”
        “I know that but I just want to confirm you are still happy with all that we are doing now.”
        “Yes, I am happy. With them, it is only fun and sex. I can still feel when we are together it is different. I like that we can be like that. I don’t feel all this sex with others as being a threat to our relationship,” I explained.
        He smiled and nodded his head. “I agree,” he said.
        “What about when we get back to India? Should we continue?” I asked.
        “I think we should, Nishi. We are very relaxed with things. The important thing is to do what we are doing now. Talk about how we feel with each other.”
        What he said made a lot of sense. “Yes,” I agreed. “I feel the same way.”
        When he didn’t say anything, I continued. “Before we left India, remember I had lunch with Amita? She told me that day that on this trip and with what happened when we got back to India, we need to be entirely open with each other and talk about how we are feeling about things.”
        “That sounds like good advice, Nishi,” Gaja said.
        “It seems Amita and Sarvesh do that. After every special weekend and probably on this trip too,” I explained to him. “They usually do it in bed; have sex I mean. Then they take time to share everything that happened. Amita says it is like they are renewing their relationship each time. He is claiming her as his, again.”
        “They are always into all the action. But they seem happily married. It must be working for them,” he said.
        I just nodded my head.
        “And how do you feel about being nude like this afternoon? Revealing your body to see,” he asked. “Stripping like that was a sexy show, Nishi.”
        “I think I am Okay with it. Nudity isn't a problem for me. I can’t say I am not aware I am naked in front of others. I also am aware when people, especially the men are looking like Steve was but it doesn’t bother me. I know I always had the option to escape, to wear a bikini if I feel like it.”
        “I know they look at you, Nishi. You are a beautiful woman. You look great naked too.”
        Leaned over to kiss him. “Thanks,” I told him as I pulled back and then we kissed again. Much deeper and sexual this time.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Nishi – Foreplay Conversations.


        Suddenly Steve appeared at the opening of our tent. Shanti was right behind him. We had left the flap pulled back; they could see what we were doing inside.
        “What? You have started without us,” Steve laughed.
        “Just getting him warmed up,” I replied with a cheeky grin.
        “Getting yourself warmed up too, Nishi, I bet.”
        They entered the tent and Steve pulled the flap closed behind him. In the soft glow of the solar light, I could see that they were both naked like us although Shanti wore a light jacket around her shoulders that she slipped off once she was inside the tent.
        As they entered, Gaja and I had pulled apart. It seemed natural for Shanti to sit beside Gaja, after all, she had come here to be with him. Meanwhile, on the other mattress, Steve sat beside me.
        He reached out and put his arm around my shoulders, “Are you ready, Nishi?” he asked.
        I nodded and smiled at him, “Yes, Steve. I am ready.”

        When Steve came and sat beside me, I thought I would be nervous but to my surprise, it seemed natural to lean back against him as his arms went around me. Even his hands going straight for my hard nipples felt good too. We were watching Shanti and Gaja on the other bed mat. They seemed comfortable with each other too.
        Perhaps it was because all four of us were naked that made a difference. I’m not sure. Perhaps it was the fact we were at a nude camp with a group where it was expected there would be sex between adults. Again, that was probably part of it but I think it was a closeness, a natural attraction between the four of us.
        Gaja and I were a couple which brought with it the closeness of a married couple. Steve and Shanti were a couple, not in the sense of being married but they had known each other for a long, long time. They had also been with each other sexually many times over the years. Yes, I believe that made them like a couple in this case.
        Shanti had leaned back against Gaja and he had his arms around her. In a position like this, it seemed natural for the man to reach for the woman’s breasts. I could see what my husband’s hands were doing with this other woman’s breasts and it was arousing to watch them. I watched how his fingers rubbed over and aroused her nipples but what made it even better was that Steve was doing exactly the same to me. It was like I was feeling what Shanti was feeling which was probably true.
        For a while, we just looked at each other as we talked. There was some mild foreplay, the men touching our breasts or our pussies. Of course, Shanti and I were touching their cocks as well. The talk was mainly about those days long ago in India where we had just met. The question was also asked by Steve, “What would have happened if Gaja had been bold enough to sneak into Shanti’s room?”
        “I would have been happy with that,” Shanti said.
        “I noticed you looking and giving me the come-on,” Gaja said. “I even considered that you might be open for more but I would never dare make a move on you. Not with so much at stake for my future employment with Sarvesh.”
        “We heard they were offering you a job at the club,” Steve said.
        “Yes, I already knew that was a possibility and I was working hard to achieve it,” Gaja explained.
        “Fucking a naughty guest who couldn’t keep her hands off the hired help wouldn’t have been a wise career move back then,” Steve laughed.
        “I don’t know that it would have but later, Amita said, I might have got away with it considering how everyone in your group knew Shanti. Knew how she wanted me.”
        “The men were giving me a hard time,” Shanti explained.
        “A cougar looking for fresh meat,” Gaja laughed. “I read that in the story Amita wrote for us.”
        “The way Sarvesh reacted to Nishi and me, it is possible that you might have pulled it off,” Steve said.
        “But even if it was Gaja who came to my room, it would have been me to get 100% of the blame,” Shanti laughed.
        “Even if that was true, it would have never happened because I wasn’t willing to take the risk,” Gaja said kind of ending the debate.

        “You weren’t shy, Nishi,” Steve said. “Both with the approach you made in the pool and in coming into the restricted main house so late at night,” Steve said.
        “Yes, that was a dangerous move. The problem was getting past Joseph who was sitting on guard. I think he saw me hiding downstairs. When he left to tell Sarvesh, I saw it as a chance to sneak upstairs. It seems Sarvesh caught me going into your room Steve.”
        “Do you think it was unfair of Joseph to report you?” Shanti asked.
        “Maybe, but then, I was in a place I shouldn’t have been and how would he know what my motive was for being there? I could be doing something dishonest such as stealing from one of your guests. He did the right thing, I think,” I said.
        “Good point,” Shanti replied.
        Steve continued, “I remember reading about you telling us that in your story. Amita asked Sarvesh what stopped him from firing you. He said you had some problems with your first marriage and he wanted to give you a chance.”
        “Sarvesh is a good man,” Shanti said. “I like him a lot.”
        “Doesn’t seem like it. The way you challenge him so much,” Steve said.
        “Yeah, I know,” Shanti laughed. “It winds him up. I don’t know why I do it but sometimes his attitude gets to me. I can’t help reacting.”
        “I think it is about you both being strong leaders,” Gaja pointed out. “Amita is a strong leader too but she knows not to challenge him. Sort of like Mike and you, Shanti.”
        “You take him on,” Steve said. “That makes it hard to accept. He feels he has an appearance to keep up, show his authority.”
        “Remember him catching me wearing my bikini top outside building that stature? I thought he was going to explode that time,” Shanti laughed.
        “He handled that well, though. Backing away from a fight, he knew he didn’t want. That says a lot about him. He is good to work with too. Helped me a lot over here,” Steve explained.
        “When he gets me in bed, the sparks start flying. It becomes more of a fight than just sex,” Shanti laughed. “He tries to dominate but I fight back!”
        “I’ve read about those times,” Gaja said. “Now I’m wondering what you will be like with me?”
        “Gentle as a lamb,” Shanti replied which made all four of them burst out laughing.
        “As if that is likely,” Steve said.
        “Don’t you believe me?” Shanti asked, trying to look hurt.
        “Well, with you, Shanti. Anything is possible. Doesn’t Mike say that?” Steve replied.
        “I think it is time to find out what you have planned for me tonight,” Gaja told her.
        “A lot, I hope Gaja,” Shanti replied.

        Shanti turned in his arms to face him. Their heads came together and their lips met. From the start, it was a deep passionate kiss. There was no holding back. Shanti was aggressively kissing him and Gaja was boldly meeting her with a passion of his own.
        Before long she had pushed him down to the airbed so he was lying on his back while her leg stretched across his body as they continued with their kissing. I could see by the way that her hips were moving that she was rubbing her pussy against his cock. I also knew that it would not take much for him to slip inside her and for that motion to become fucking him.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Nishi - Evening Entertainment Arrives.


        “Looks like they are going for it now,” I said.
        “Maybe it’s time we started too,” Steve said.
        I turned towards him. Suddenly, I had the idea to be like Shanti and be aggressive towards this man. I wondered how he would react to that but thought he might be pleasantly surprised at my boldness.
        I kissed him hard on the lips. My lips opened, my tongue pushing at his lips. He opened it to allow my probe to find his tongue in return. It felt good, his arms around me, my arms around him, our bodies pressing against each other, my breasts pressing against his chest.
        After a while, I pushed him back. He moved with me, his legs straightening out as he fell back on the airbed. I moved with him, my body coming down on top of his. I intended to continue as Shanti was doing with my husband, Gaja but with Steve, it became something different.
        When I tried to continue the kissing again, Steve moved his head to one side and I found him nuzzling against my neck. I liked that and I became so quickly distracted by his nibbles on my neck that I forgot about my being bold. But what he was doing was good. Oh! That felt good!
        As I came down on top of him, I felt him grab me tightly and we rolled together until I was on my back and Steve was partly on top of me. His hand had moved back to my breast while his lips were now nibbling on my ear.
        I reached lower and found his erection. Gripping it with my hand I began pumping him. He was so hard. So ready for me. That was a turn-on, finding this man was so ready to fuck me. I found I wanted him too.
        When Steve’s hand moved to my pussy, I think he was surprised at how wet I was.
        “You are ready for it too, Nishi,” he said.
        “Mmmm,” was my only reply. I was so ready for him now.
        Steve rubbed my soft lips and I felt them swelling and open. His fingers were rubbing between them a few times before he was pushing his fingers inside me.
        I gave a soft moan close to his ear. Then I whispered, “I want you, Steve.”
        “I want you too, honey,” he replied.

        As he rolled his body on top of me, I opened my legs to allow him to fall between them. Taking him with my hand I guided him in towards my pussy. His cock head touched my pussy lips and a slight push opened me as he pushed further into me.
        I gave another moan. Louder this time. It felt so good!
        He pushed again. Going in much deeper this time.
        “Oh!” I gasped. “I wanted this..., so much!”
        He was almost completely inside me now. I felt my pussy gripping his cock as he began moving. It felt nice how his cock was slipping in and out of me.
        He started slowly but soon I was urging him to speed up. A few humps back at him encouraged him to go faster, fuck me harder.
        “Yes!” I moaned at him. “Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder. I want...”
        At first, Steve had used a few long strokes that drove his cock deep inside my pussy. When I gave a few humps back at him, he realised that I wanted more. He sped up, going faster, going deeper. I could tell he was enjoying this. I think my tight pussy must have felt good for him. I tried to make it good for him. Responding to him, humping up at him. I knew he would like that. The way he fucked was good too. Here was a man who knew what I wanted and knew how to make it good for himself too.
        We had quickly settled into some good fucking. I loved to feel how his strong body moved on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around him so I could feel the muscles of his body, moving and working with me.
        I could feel how his cock was moving. Slipping in and out of my pussy, the strong, hard shaft sliding between my aroused pussy lips, lubricated by a generous coating of my pussy juice. It was by then that I realised my body was becoming so aroused that my first orgasm was approaching.

        At this point, I looked over to see what my husband was doing to Shanti. I was wrong as it was more, what Shanti was doing to my husband. He was on his back and she was riding him cowgirl style. She looked good as she fucked him like that. I could see her body moving so his cock was sliding in and out of him. The breasts on her chest did a merry dance of their own as she moved. She certainly had his full attention.
        Steve caught where I was looking and looked too. “That’s going well,” he said.
        “Looks like it,” I replied.
        As we watched, we saw Gaja reach up to hold her Shanti’s breasts. As his fingers rubbed over her nipples she moaned, and the pace and force of her fucking increased. I saw the way they were fucking. I saw the look on my husband’s face. They were both going for it and would be reaching their climax soon.

        I looked up at the man on top of me. Being distracted by looking at Gaja and Shanti, he had slowed down, almost stopped.
        My hand reached up and came down with a hard slap on his bum. “Come on Steve. Stop perving them and fuck me!”
        That made Shanti look up. “What? Are you guys perving us?”
        By now, both Gaja and Shanti were looking at us.
        “Have you two been perving us too?” I asked. I already knew they had been. With someone fucking beside you, it was too much of a temptation not to look.
        “Yeah!” Shanti admitted. “I have a bit. Want to make sure Steve is behaving himself.”
        “He is,” I replied. “Doing very well, actually.”

        Steve returned his attention to me. His pace picked up as he began fucking me. It was good. With the afternoon and evening of flirting and foreplay, I was ready for sex. I wanted a man in my pussy and Steve was providing it.
        Yes, what he was doing felt good. I could feel the long strokes as his cock plunged into me. I could feel his rigid shaft gliding smoothly in and out of me. It was what I wanted and I loved it. While enjoying what he was doing to me, I didn’t forget to help him too. I was moving with him, making it as good as I could for him.
        We were building now, both heading towards our climax. I could hear his breathing had increased as he continued to fuck me. I knew that was a sign he was getting close. I could feel how my body was responding too. My orgasm was building. It was close now and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.
        I didn’t want to cum without him cumming too so I made an extra effort, humping up at him as my orgasm burst over me. I don’t know what happened next as the burst of pleasure inside me swept my mind away. When I came out of it, I found Steve had stopped moving, just lying on top of me. For a moment I thought I had spoiled it for him but then I noticed his cock deep inside me, giving jerks as he finished his cum.
        I was happy. It was what I had tried to achieve. We had cum together.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Gaja - Evening Entertainment Arrives.


Gaja here now.
        When Steve joined us as I was trying to put up the tent, I could see how my wife reacted. When he said she was overdressed I could see how willing she was to get naked for him. She wanted to be naked for him. I could see she was enjoying herself, displaying for him. I also caught her checking out his cock a few times.
        My wife is a sexy woman. While she always wears nice clothes, I think she would look good in whatever she wears, it must also be added that she looks good naked too. I could see no modesty as she worked with him. I saw him looking openly at her body and she was happy about him looking.
        Yes, I knew she still had a sexual connection to him. We had discussed it in India and she said she would like to have sex with him again. I told her I was okay with that. I also told her I would be interested in Shanti.
        Nishi had laughed and said, “She would be very bold for you, Gaja.”
        I bravely replied, “I can handle her,” which made Nishi giggle.
        But deep down, I wondered about Shanti. Maybe Nishi was right. Since joining the Letter Group, I have read some of the stories about Shanti. Yes, done some research on her you could say. What surprised me is that there were many mixed reactions to her. To some like Joseph and Sarvesh, she had been very bold and strong, standing up to them, challenging them, and even aggressive in bed. With others, she had been different, a friend and wise council, gentle and loving, submissive to her husband, even submissive to others in bed.
        I got the feeling that she was a woman who could pick her game. By that I mean she could match the person she was with. She could judge a situation and behave accordingly. I wondered if I would get to be with her on this trip. Yes, I know that it had been promised we would be together but I had seen no move in that direction from her since we had been in New Zealand.

        Well, when she came to deliver the lights to our tent, I was outside putting up a metal frame to hang wet clothing on. She saw me and said, “This is a nude camp, you need to be naked, Gaja.”
        “No this is clothing optional, I can choose when to take the nude option,” I replied.
        She smiled at that. I think she saw I was challenging her.
        “I think you need to be naked now,” she said. It wasn’t a question but rather a statement, perhaps even an order if you will but I wasn’t ready to bend to her demand yet.
        “If you want my clothes off, you take them off,” I replied.
        “All right, I will,” she said. Putting down the box she was carrying, she stepped towards me. Her hands reached for my shirt and we struggled a bit. It wasn’t a fight as such, perhaps more what you would call a token resistance. I discovered this woman was stronger than Nishi was. Perhaps it was that she worked out at a gym regularly. I was holding her hands away from me and she was trying to break from me and go for my shirt.
        Finally, she broke one hand away and reached for me. I broke from her other hand and as two hands began to undo my buttons she was smiling, probably thinking I had given in to her. Thinking she had beaten me.
        Suddenly, I grabbed her and pulled her against me so our bodies crashed together. I leaned forward so our faces met and I kissed her hard on the lips. I felt her body tense in surprise and then she relaxed. I felt her mouth open and her tongue found mine. It wasn’t a long kiss but it was deep. When we pulled away, she was a bit breathless.
        “Oh! Wow!” she said. “I wasn’t expecting that.”
        “There could be more surprises like that for you, Shanti,” I said.
        She smiled at me knowing that I was inviting her for more.
        I now allowed her to undress me, not helping but not resisting either. I was only wearing a shirt and swimming shorts so it didn’t take her long to get my clothes off. While she was undoing my shirt, I took the opportunity to go for her tits with both hands, feeling and playing with them. She didn’t mind that, using my distraction to continue taking my shirt off. First came my shirt, to be followed quickly by my swim shorts, throwing each item through the tent opening as she did. I noticed she gave my cock a quick squeeze as she finished too. I wasn’t shy about touching her pussy too.
        We were outside, and other people were around. I looked around, wondering if anyone else saw what we had just done. But no one seemed interested. She pulled me against her, my body against her body as she kissed me. I felt she was still gripping the shaft of my cock. Yes, with what we had been doing, she had got me hard.
        We kissed, deep tongue, French kissing, I think they call it. I took the chance to reach between her thighs again. She felt where my hand was and her legs opened to allow me to get in deeper. I felt her pussy lips, perhaps not wet yet but they were damp. I rubbed along the lips and they parted for me. As she opened, she became wetter. Soon I was able to press a couple of fingers into her.
        Her lips broke away from mine and she gave a soft sigh in my ear. Yes, I could see she liked that. Soon we were kissing again until I heard a voice behind me.
        “Get a room, you two,” Mike laughed as he walked past.
        Both laughed we broke apart and looked at each other. Yes, it was a bit bold for outside with children around. But it had been more than either of us intended and it had been good.

        Well, inside the tent, I think Steve and my wife found an attraction too because the outcome of this was arrangements were made to meet again after dinner and the kids had gone to the kids’ tents.

        When they arrived after dinner, Nishi and I were waiting for them. Like us, they were naked. Shanti came straight to sit with me while Steve moved to sit with Nishi.
        We sat for a while, Shanti resting back against me as my hand wrapped around her to her breasts. As I played with her nipples, her hand reached down for my cock. The way she was gently stroking me felt good and she soon got a reaction. I reached down towards her pussy and her legs parted to allow her in. I found she was wet too. While we talked, I continued gently rubbing her pussy lips. I noticed she didn't try to stop me either.
        I could see Nishi and Steve watching us. It felt a bit funny playing with another woman in front of my wife but soon I noticed they were playing too. We all heard how much she liked what Steve was doing to her nipples when she gave that moan.

        Suddenly, Shanti turned in my arms so she could kiss me. Yes, I didn’t think sex between others besides my wife would involve kissing but, in this case, it did. Earlier I had discovered Shanti is good at kissing so I wasn’t bothered by it. I was willing to meet with my kissing.
        When we broke apart, I noticed Steve and my wife, Nishi were already starting. He had her on her back and he was entering her. That was quick or was it we were slow. It looked like they were starting the normal way of sex.
        But with us, Shanti had other ideas. She rolled me onto my back and got over me, kneeling with a leg on each side of mine. Yes, her intention was clear, she was going to take me cowgirl style, in control of the sex. I was fine with that position. Nishi liked that way too so we did it often.
        I felt Shanti reach between my legs, her fingers finding the shaft of my cock as she guided me towards her pussy. I felt my cock head against her wet lips. I felt some slight resistance before she opened, her pussy lips stretching to take me. I felt a warm wetness as my cock head pushed in deep.
        I was looking up at her, watching and reading the looks on her face. She was smiling down at me as she reached to grasp my cock. A look of confidence, someone who knew her abilities, someone who was in control. Then came a look of concentration as she guided my cock to my pussy and pressed down against me. Finally, there was that smile again, a look of triumph, a look of success, that look of a woman who knew what she was doing.
        Her hips began to move, slowly at first, getting used to a strange cock inside her pussy. Then as confidence returned, she began to move faster. She started with a sharp thrust down followed by a slow withdrawal. As she sped up, she was using about the same pace with both her inward and withdrawal motions.
        I must admit to it feeling good. You might even say, great! I had known that this woman would be much more experienced sexually and in the first moments of our first sexual connection, she had proven that.
        Looking up at her, her breasts became a distraction. I reached for them, played with them and heard the moan of pleasure she gave. I suddenly realised that this woman might be getting herself off before I got there.
        I focused on the fucking, giving upward humps to meet her body as she plunged at me. I quickly saw it was working for both of us. I could feel my orgasm approaching and I could see her body responding too. We were both close and it was just a case of who would go first.
        Suddenly, she cried out, bucking at me as she lost control. It was a good one it seems. I reached up to hold her so she didn't fall over. The power of her orgasm took control for a few moments. I took over the fucking, keeping it going, keeping my bodybuilding towards my cum.
        Then she was back with me, having broken through the power of orgasm and returning to fucking me. It was going fast now as she worked to get me off. I knew what she was doing and went with her, what I didn’t know was that this increase in activity was having an equal effect on her too.
        As my cum burst over me, I felt my cock begin to pump inside her. She must have felt it too as she gave another moan and fell forward on top of me. There was no need for any more fucking. We were past that now. Each relaxing as the passion of the orgasms that had burst through our bodies began to fade away.
        Her face was close to mine and to my surprise, she turned and kissed me straight on the lips again. Her lips pressed against mine, her tongue against my lips until my lips parted and she probed in to find my tongue.
        That was a sexy ending like that. While we were kissing, I felt her on top of me, her body weight pressing down against mine. I was still deep inside of her but as we kissed, my cock softened and slipped from her. As she noticed that, she broke from me, rolling off to lay beside me. Her hand found mine as we lay there in the afterpleasure of sex well done.

        Moments later, a moan beside me caused us to look. It was just in time to see Nishi cry out, her body shuddering as her orgasm hit her. It looked like a big one. Moments later, Steve moaned and I knew my wife was taking a load of his cum in her pussy.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆


Nishi - Conclusion.


Hi, again now.
        So that was how our night started. It turned into a full night of sex as those two men gave us everything they had. When they recovered from our first session, we did it again, but this time taking a bit longer and trying a few different positions.
        It was good sex and Steve made me cum twice for we changed to doggy to finish him off two.

        Then to my surprise, we swapped partners, I was back with my husband while Steve was with Shanti. I noticed Gaja was different to me than he usually was. I bit more forceful; a bit more aggressive with me. In my aroused state I found that exciting and quickly responded to him.
        After orgasms for both Gaja and Steve, with some for Shanti and me too, the men had to relax for a while. They were sitting on the side when Shanti was kneeling facing me in the middle. I knew she wanted to play with me but while sex with another woman wasn’t usual for me, I was open for it sometimes.
        In my aroused state it seemed natural to reach out and touch her when she reached to touch my breasts. Touching and being touched by a woman is different than when it is a man. A woman’s hands are softer and mostly their touch is softer too. They seem to know what feels great and what doesn’t which probably comes from having breasts of their own. Shanti’s fingers went to my nipples first, then her mouth followed. Oh! That felt good. I held her head hard against my chest so she would continue.
        It was then that the two men joined in. Both Steve and Gaja taking a breast and nipple each. Meanwhile, Shanti had pulled my legs open, her head going down between my thighs. Soon she found my pussy lips and as her fingers pulled back my lips, she went in with her tongue.
        With all the man cum I had taken that night, I must have been a mess down there. With my arousal, there must have been a lot of my own juice too. But it didn’t seem to worry her. She went in with her tongue, cleaning and licking me out.
        Three people working on my body, three people working together to pleasure me. And it was working too. I was moaning and humping around that the men had to hold me to restrain me so Shanti could continue. I was getting close now. The centre of my attention was what was happening to my pussy. The two men had stopped, just holding me down while Shanti worked to finish me off.
        Wow! Was that a big one? Powerful waves burst through my body until I generated enough strength to throw them off. But it didn’t matter by then, they had done their work, giving me an amazing cum.

        So that little show had got the men going again and soon Shanti and I found ourselves on our backs getting a rough fucking from Steve and Gaja. I am always surprised by how my body reacts in different ways during love games. Yes, when I am in the mood, slow gentle sex leading to soft rolling orgasms is just what I love.
        At other times, such as that night, there is the excitement, a sense of adventure being with a man whom I don’t usually take sex with. When that man feels the same excitement, the sex becomes more physical which feeds into even more excitement. I think that is how Steve and I felt that night. Later, Gaja admitted that he and Shanti were like that too.
        I am also surprised by how strong my body is to be able to receive rough sex like this and enjoy it. In fact, I was moaning and crying out, urging him to go faster and harder. Steve is a strong man; perhaps stronger than any man I know. His powerful body pounded down on me like he did, you would think I would get hurt but that wasn’t the case at all. I loved it as he drove my body into a series of three orgasms before he finally delivered to me again.
        It was only when we stopped that I realised how rough he had been and how exhausted we both were. I think we both knew that would be the last sex for that night. The couple beside us seemed to be the same. Shanti and Gaja were finished too.

        I wondered about the sleeping arrangements as it became obvious that Steve and Shanti intended to stay the night. I had moved to one airbed and Shanti was on the other. I was expecting Steve to join me since this was his night with me but to my surprise, he went to Shanti and Gaja came to me.
        I lay down on my side facing the other couple. Gaja was behind me, his body pressed against mine while his hand reached over me to grasp my breast. I noticed that Shanti and Steve were in a similar position facing us. We talked for a few moments before sleep over took us.
        This is how I woke up the following morning.

        Yes, there was some more sex. Shanti and I did it Cowgirl style with the men relaxing on their backs while we rode them. We were side by side and I was watching how Shanti was fucking beside me. She must have noticed me looking as she turned towards me.
        Her hand reached for my breast as I did the same to her. Soon we were leaning closer as we kissed. Yes, this was the full tongue kissing. We became so turned on for each other that we forgot the men underneath us.
        But I don’t think it mattered much because our sexy kissing had turned the men on too. They each gave a few humps up at our pussies and quickly cum.
        It was then that Shanti and I realised what was happening. We turned to fuck the men again but it was too late, they were finished and too soft to fuck. We had both missed that time but it didn’t bother us. I think all four of us had a great night together.
        Soon Shanti and Steve were leaving our tent and Gaja and I were getting ready to leave for the toilet block. Still being horny, I suggested we take the outside mixed showers. Yes, I knew that anyone coming to the showers would pass by us but I didn’t care if they watched him and I washing each other. With young children, we had to be careful of course that it didn't become too sexual but it was still sexy for me.

        So, we had done it. I had my night with Steve and Gaja had got a night with Shanti. I think it made it different, more special that we did it together like that. I kind of like watching Gaja fuck another woman and I know he likes watching me fucking too.
        Another fantasy for us.

                I hope you enjoyed our story,
                        Nishi and Gaja.

THE END!!



Index of Letters                  Story 302 Background Notes.                  Back to Story 301.


Forward to Story 303.



Disclaimer.
        It has been brought to our attention that some readers are misunderstanding our writing here. This whole blog is under a warning that sexual content appears here. We don't hide this and wish to abide by the Blogspot rules. If you have a problem with a page, please leave a comment at the bottom so we can review and fix your concern. Just reporting to Blogspot doesn't help us to know what exactly the problem is and so we're unable to fix it.
        In all our stories, anyone involved in sexual activities is over the age of 18. The legal age where we live in New Zealand is 16 but we are happy with the age 18 limit. Keep in mind that some characters have featured in earlier stories as children but time has gone by and now they are adults. There are over 25 years between Letter 1 and this story so any babies in those earlier stories will now be adults.
        This blog follows a group of people who belong to a sexual-swapping group based on our real sex-swapping nudist group. As we are in real life, the characters in these stories are mainly married and some do have young children. While these children might be mentioned, in no cases will they be involved in any sexual activities. This follows what we do when the writer's team meet for our real parties. Lots of fun, lots of sex but no kids!
                (This message will appear in all new stories.)
                                Anne and the writing team.



4 comments:

  1. Nice story. I enjoyed the fact that finally, these four got together.
    Like the photo of me too.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora.
      A good story. I liked it when these four finally started their sexual connection. It was always expected these couples would be good together and in that, you delivered. I know Nishi and Steve had been together before and you showed us that this made a difference for them. But Shanti and Gaja were new to each other. He was a bit nervous and it showed. Perhaps it was Shanti's reputation that worried him. But as he said, Shanti was an experienced sex partner. She knew how to choose her game and match her bed partner. In the end, it worked out well.

      But one thing that bothered me a bit with this story was how you spent too much time going over old stories and old ground. We all know Nishi and Gaja's history. We didn't need to have it all again. Perhaps a mention of how each of them met with a link so you readers could go there if they wanted.

      So that is it for me. I've sent you a list of minor errors we don't need to mention here.
      Moa

      Delete
    2. You make a good point Moa.
      I think that history is covered in the background notes for this story so anyone wanting to read more about Nishi and Gaja could find plenty of links there.
      Sexy Sue

      Delete
  2. Despite repeating the history of Gaja and Nishi, this is still a good story. I liked the bit where there was tension building between these two when they couldn't get the tent sorted. I also like how Nishi realised his frustration and decided to give him some space.
    But when Steve turned up and then Shanti a little bit later. It was a giveaway as to where this story was going. I am just surprised that they hadn't done it during the Rotorua trip.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete