Friday 5 April 2019

Story 216 The Final Days - Part Four.



Hello from Shandra. (Feb 2021)
          This was meant to be a stand-alone story with the idea of dropping the character, Nishi. But Allan sr and Kim wanted to write a second story about her. This turned into a three-part series. Since they provided links back to this story here, we've decided to add links to their story too.

          Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section One.           Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Two.           Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Three.

Hi from Steve.
         I think many of you have heard about this by now. Got into trouble with Sarvesh over it too, although, later he suggested we should put it in the Letters Books. So, over the last couple of weeks, I sat down and wrote it as close as I can remember.

Let’s get into the story: -
         It was the night when all the staff joined us. That was a bit different. Of course, the dress code and our behaviour had to change too. I don’t think it would have gone over too well seeing some of us on the diving board in our all-together. Ha! Ha! But it was also interesting to meet and talk with people whom I had seen been going about their duties in this house, almost unseen and unheard. 
        Like Peter and Mike, I had been making a point of being polite to the house staff. When one of them brought something to the table during a meal, I always thanked them. When I met one of them moving around the house, I would always acknowledge them by saying ‘Hello’ or ‘Hi.’ I must admit it was a bit amusing at first how they were shocked, not knowing how to respond but soon some of them were returning my greeting with one of their own, even using my name. But still, it was always me who responded first. I suppose that was the training of the house protocol. 
         Now, for this afternoon/evening, as I said, things had changed. The staff had arrived back on the bus and soon were with us, dressed in casual rather than their uniforms. They went about their duties, of course, but even that was different than usual with some of us getting involved in the kitchen work.
         I was there too, much to the amusement of three young maids. They thought I couldn’t cook Indian. Openly saying so too. Ha! Ha! I showed them. Did a pretty good curry, if I say so myself. With the three of them watching I began to show off a bit too. Lost a couple of bits over the side of the wok with one piece even landing on one girl’s shoe, much to the amusement of her two friends. 

         Anyway, with all the cooking done, dinner was held out by the pool which made things more casual. More so than it would have been in the more formal dining room. The staff also joined us for the meal, of course, and I found those three girls from the kitchen joined me at a table. I continued with the jokes which they seemed to find entertaining.
         Got into trouble with Amita for taking my shirt off to show off my chest and muscles. Got that sorted ok. She quietened down after getting thrown into the pool. Ha! Ha! The three girls were shocked that I did that to their boss. I think for a moment my three new friends thought they might be going in too but as much as I would have liked seeing them wet in their saris, I had no intention of that.
         After dinner, there was music and dancing. I love the way the Indians do it. Really get in and party. I was into it too. Great fun! Again, there was no shortage of attention from the younger girls, attracted by my jokes and goofing off I guess. Always a partner ready to dance with me.

         Later in the evening, some decided on a swim. With swim-suits of course, but it was a hot night, with all that dancing I was sweating, ready for a swim. All I needed to do was pull off my t-shirt and jump in as I’d been in the pool once already, thanks to Peter & Mike, who threw me in after Amita. Others in our group had to go change as those of the house had to as well. I noticed all of our girls wore a one-piece with shorts and in most cases t-shirts. I saw the three girls from my table talking among themselves before going off together. So, they decided to join us in the pool. Great! Soon they were back wearing shorts and t-shirts. 
        I won’t say too much about the swimming and playing ball other than in some cases it got quite physical. The staff girls, weren’t shy to get in close too, making full contact with us to make an attack. I think they were more intent on getting the ball to realise that we were feeling and enjoying their hot bodies against us. Maybe they knew and thought it a bit sexy to 'accidentally' get a bit physical. 
        My three ‘girlfriends’ tackled me when I had the ball. They put up a good fight but I wasn’t going to let them get it. But for such small girls, they were trying hard too. Not shy at all. One even got me from behind, her breasts against my back as she reached for the ball. 
       Finally, I got an arm free and passed the ball to Mike, who was nearby and quickly passed it on to Joseph. Meanwhile, I still had these three girls to deal with. They were still trying to hold me, trying to duck me, I think. I broke away from two of them but the third still held on to me. 
       By now, most people had moved after the ball but I was still close to this girl. I reached under and gave her breast a quick squeeze. That did it! She felt it, breaking away from me in surprise.
       “Hey!” she said. “Don’t touch that!”
       “Why not?”
       “It’s my breast,” she replied.
       "Yes, I know," I said. "Nice one too."
       "You can't be touching."
       “What? You can rub them all over me but I can’t touch?” I asked.
       “Touching is different.”
       “If you say so,” I laughed.
       “Ok, you can touch if it’s an accident,” she told me.
       I think there were more to that than met the eyes but didn’t get the chance to follow it up before she moved away.

        Later I was in one corner of the pool when this same girl joined me again. We were talking in the pool, she told me her name was, Nishi. I’m not sure if that was her full name or a shortened version. Some of these Indian chicks have real tongue twisters. It didn't seem like a South Indian name either but I'm no expert on that.
        There were lights over the area where the tables were but I noticed no one had turned the pool lights on. On the far side of the pool where we were, it was still a bit darker.
         “You must be very strong,” she said as her hand touched my arm.
         “I work out,” I told her.
         “Are you strong in the bed too?” she whispered.
         That was bold. I was unsure, how to reply.
         “Do the women like you strong?”
        “I don’t get any complaints,” I said.
        “I think you are good.”
        This was getting serious now. Was she trying to pick me up? It seemed like a pick-up. 
         “Would you like to be with me in the night?” she whispered.
         I was sure what she meant but hesitated to reply.
         “Do you want to do love-games with me?” she asked looking me directly in the eye.
         “Sure,” I replied, agreeing but not sure how this would work.
         She smiled. “You could come to me in the servant’s rooms. But that could be a risk in case you are seen.”
         I knew my wife had already made plans so I suggested she came to my room. I gave her the room number and told her the room would be unlocked. I also warned her to wait until Joseph left his seat beside the lion, at the top of the stairs.
        She smiled and said, “Yes, I will come.”
       "Looking forward to it," I said as I reached to give her breast another squeeze under the water.
       "I told you not to touch that," she said.
       "You said ok if its an accident."     
       She smiled, "Ok then, I can touch this."

       She reached down and actually gave my cock a quick feel through my shorts. I was surprised she did that but before I could say anything she had turned and was gone. Wow! That was so bold!
       That was how it was left. There were a few slight smiles from her during the rest of the evening, even once I saw her lick over her lips but nothing else between us. I noticed she left early before others were going to bed. 
        I wasn’t sure if she would keep her promise but I decided to wait for her and see what happened. I lay on the bed reading for a while. There was a risk, of course, that she would be a no show but I was willing to take it. If she didn’t show it wouldn’t be too bad having a night alone.

        It was late, and I had given up waiting for Nishi. It looked like she had stood me up, maybe chickened out, so I got up off the bed and went for a shower. It had been so hot here in Southern India that I’d been having late night showers with cool water just before going to sleep. (And you girls - no jokes about he needed a cold shower, please.)
       I lingered under the cool water for a while thinking about what that little hottie would have been like had I got the chance to enjoy her. Anyway, it wasn’t going to happen so I resolved myself to a night alone. Still thinking about her in the pool I began to gently stroke myself. Yes, soon I was hard so taking some soap as lubrication I decided to get myself off. That T-shirt she wore, clinging to her chest showing there was a decent pair of tits underneath. In fact, earlier I discovered that already as she pressed them against me, trying to get the ball. 
        Lower down she wasn’t too bad either as I’d followed her up the pool steps checking out her tight little arse, in those shorts she wore. An arse a man could really get his hands around.  At the top, she’d turned and smiled back at me. I’m sure she knew exactly where my eyes had been. Not in any way, could you call what she wore as indecent, even for here in small-town India but once wet her loose clothes clung to her, you could see a hot young body even though it was obvious, she was wearing something underneath.
         I wondered what she would have looked like naked. I thought of seeing some hot tits crowned with those large hard Indian nipples. Lower down there would be a thick bush of hair covering the delights of a pussy waiting for me to discover.
        I was settled into this fantasy of seeing her naked and running my hands all over her body, maybe even here in the shower. I’d get soap all over my hands and run them over her breasts. Feeling the smoothness of skin usually kept well hidden from the world. My fingers would explore further over her breasts until they came to her nipples, feeling them, playing and rolling them between my fingers until she moaned with pleasure. 
       Lower down, I’d run my fingers through her pussy hair. Through that matted forest until lower down, I would find the open lips. Yes, wet lips, they would be open, displaying the excited state of their owner. Open and ready for me to pressing in with…….

      What? There was someone in the bathroom.
      I stopped what I was doing to watch, not that I could see much through the fogged-up glass. 
      There was someone in the room. A woman, naked by the looks. Not the whiteness of my wife returning early. This woman was darker, an Indian. She stepped to the shower door and a hand pulled it open.
       It was Nishi, totally naked like me. She smiled at me as she stepped into the shower. Pulling the shower door closed behind her, she turned towards me again, her eyes going straight to my erection. I was embarrassed at getting caught like that.
       “Have you started without me?” she asked.
       “I thought……”
       “Thought, I would not come?”
       I just nodded.
        “I tried to,” she explained. “That man in the seat would not go away. I was unable to pass.”
       “Anyway, you are here now,” I said.
       “Got here just in time it is looking.”
       She was straight to the point with that one! I tried to smile. Still a little bit embarrassed at that.
       To take her attention away from my cock, I pulled her to me. Holding around her with one hand my other hand began to explore. Just as I had imagined, her tits were amazing. Not large but fuller than I’d expected. I reached for one, feeling the warm smooth flesh. She gave a sigh as my fingers closed over her nipple, then a moan as I began to work the nub erect. That was so sexy, that moan she gave so near to my ear. She was so hot already.
       "Earlier you said I can't touch this," I told her.
       "Now is different."
       "So it's ok to do this," I said giving her breast a squeeze.
       "Very ok," Nishi replied.
       I continued to play with her breast, sometimes moving over and caressing the swelling mound, sometimes working on the nipple itself. It must have felt good as she had her eyes closed, giving a soft moan from time to time.
       It was turning me on, how hot and ready this beautiful woman was. I decided to take things further so I leaned down to her ear, nibbling on it between my lips. She loved that too as her whole body shuddered. As she gave a deep moan she almost fell and I found myself supporting her with my arm. I thought I better back off and take things a bit slower or she might go off without me. Ha! Ha!
       She recovered quickly and stood back from me. Taking the soap, she began to rub it over my chest. I could see her looking at me as she explored my body. Her hands rubbing over my chest and then down on to my arm. She came to my bicep, gripping it with her hand. 
      “Oh! So strong,” she said.
      I tightened the muscle and she giggled at that, her small hand gripping my muscle, unable to reach right around my arm. I did a few more muscle flexes for her as she held it.
      Now she returned to my chest. Again, I worked the various muscles as her hands ran over them. I think she was enjoying feeling how strong I was, so I was fine to go along with it. The guys always called me a poser, where a girl is concerned maybe I am. Many girls seemed to like it as this one did. Her hands moving across my chest until her fingers found my nipple. 
     “Hard!” she said.
     “Of course,” I replied.
     “You are hard down here too,” she said as her other hand jumped to my cock.
     While her soapy hand gently pumped me, her face came down against my chest, her lips gripping my small nipple, sucking on it, giving gentle nips too. That felt good too. This girl knew what she was doing with a man. I realised I had no shy virgin with her. 
       Taking the soap from her I went straight for her chest. This time I really gave them another good working over before moving lower down her body. Oh, what a body she had too. Smaller breasts with those great nipples Indian chicks all seem to have. A slim waist, flat belly leading down to a nearly full pussy. 
       I ran my fingers through the matt of her hair, covering it with soap as I went. Lower down, over the mound to the treasures below. I found her lips swollen and parted. She was wet too, The smooth slickness of pussy juice. She made a soft moan in my ear as I touched her there. She shuddered, falling against me, as I pressed into her.
       I finger fucked her a few times but it wasn’t my intention to take that too far. I just wanted to check she was ready. Oh yes! She was ready alright. I could feel her pussy mound humping back at me. Yes, ready alright! Ready for me to take her to bed. I decided we were ‘washed’ enough and it was the time we found the bed.

       I turned off the water, then taking Nishi by her hand, I led her from the shower. Reaching for a towel I began to dry her. My hands taking the towel, rubbing it across her body while she stood, holding my head to steady herself. I took the chance to view and enjoy more of her beautiful body. She was a little hot one. Nice tits, with their big dark nipples, great pussy too. I love the full, hairy pussies that these Indian girls have. In fact, I loved everything about her.
       The last part of her body to do was the forest between her thighs. I had kneeled down so my face was level with her pussy. I rubbed at the hair over her hard, pussy mound and then down deeper between her thighs. She opened wider to allow the towel and my hand in. 
       I rubbed her there to dry her off and then pulled my hand back to look at her. From that position on my knees, her pussy was directly in front of me. I could see the thick tangle of hair but lower down it wasn’t so thick, revealing the lips usually hidden under the forest. I reached out with my hand to touch her there and discovered that in spite of my towel work she was still wet there. So, this girl was as turned on as I was. A very promising sign for the night ahead. 
       “Are you checking my pussy?”
       “Yes,” I grinned, looking up at her.
       She was looking down at me smiling.
       “Do you like seeing me?”
       “Great pussy,” I replied. “Love it.”
       With that, I reached forward and kissed her hair at the peak of her mound which brought a giggle from her.
      “You like kisses, do you?” I asked her.
      “Yes kissing – but there is different.”
      Was different? I wondered what else might be different with this girl.

       Then I stood up again, handing the towel to her.
       “Your turn now,” I said.
       She smiled. Taking the towel from me she began wiping across my chest first and then down each arm. She turned me around and did my back, right down over my arse. She lingered on my arse longer than was needed to dry me.
       “Checking out my arse?” I asked her cheekily.
       “Yes,” came her reply.
       I decided to copy what she had done earlier.
       “Like what you see?”
       “I like every part of you.”
       Oh, that surprised me a bit. Nishi was bolder than I would have expected. She knew how to say the right things too. Flatter a guy.
       She turned me around, kneeling down in front of me. She did each leg, right up on to the thigh, stopping just short of my cock. I noticed she was looking straight at it too.
       Finally, she finished drying me off with rubbing the soft towel over my cock. I noticed how carefully she did. Taking her time, touching and looking at me. I wondered if she had ever seen a white cock before. Maybe me being circumcised was different too. I was hard and ready, a fine display for her. She had dropped the towel now, just using her hands to explore all over me. Feeling the balls in their sacks, fingers running along my shaft, feeling the grove and up over the helmet. I must admit, I was kind of enjoying the attention.
       “Your cock is different,” she said.
       “Yeah,” I replied with a grin. “It’s white.”
       “Yes that,” she giggled. “But more. The head part is very open – exposed.”
       I explained to her that often in my country, small baby boys have their foreskin removed. She asked if for religious reasons but I said no, just for health reasons. 
       She held me, looking at me and for a while, I wondered if she would take me into her mouth but she didn't appear to want that.

        Nishi stood up and I pulled her against me again. She was a lot shorter than me, her head coming up to just above my shoulders. To kiss her I’d have to bend down a bit with her standing on her tiptoes. But there wasn’t going to be any chance of that as she had other ideas.
       She pulled away from me saying, “Let’s go for the bed?”
        Just like that! She was asking me to take her to bed. Well, why not? That was what she was here for. 
       Still naked, I followed her into the bedroom. I admired her naked body from behind as she walked. She looked good from behind too. I couldn’t help wanting to touch her again. I caught up with her in the centre of the bedroom, my arm going around to hold her, pulling her back against me. 
        I turned her to face the dressing table mirror so we could watch our reflections. She was standing in front so her entire naked body was revealed to us. Behind some of me could be seen too, a contrast of white and brown. Of course, my eyes were on her more than me. What a lovely body she had. It was my first chance to really stand back and taking in the whole picture.
       In a pose like this, it’s even better to handle the delights rather than just view them. This I did, taking her breasts with both hands, cupping them. 
       "You like watching my hands on your tits, don't you?"
       "Yes," came her soft reply.
       "You like seeing my white hands on your dark breasts."
       I loved the contrast of my hands against her dark skin. I could see she was watching too.
       "You like seeing my hands touching you."
       "Mmmm....."
       "Seeing what my hands are doing. Feeling what my hands are doing."
       She was watching us.
       "Should I touch your nipples now?"
       I brought my thumb and finger of each hand closer. They were touching the soft flesh of her breast almost like my hands were wrapping around each nipple but leaving it bare and untouched in the centre.
       "Do you want me to touch? Do you want to see me touching?
       Her body gave a tremble but she made no sound.
       "What will it feel like when I touch you?"
       I heard a sharp intake of breath.
       "Do you want me to touch?"
       "Yes. Yes." came her soft reply. Almost a breath rather than a word.
       My finger and thumb of each hand closed on a nipple. At the moment of contact, when my fingers closed over her nibbles, I felt the body against me give a shuddered. Was that the feeling or the sight of what I was doing? I think a bit of both.
       "I like me to touch you like this. Hold you like this."
       As I said that I gently squeezed her nipple, slightly pulling on it as I did.
      "Ohhhh!" came her reply.
       "Now I'm going to roll them like this."
       Gently, I rolled each nipple between thumb and finger. I heard the intake of breath and soft moan as I did.  
       As I played with her I was careful not to cover her nipples. I knew that this was as much the visual of what I was doing. It was a sexy moment, a sexually charged moment for both of us. It was also exciting to see and feel her body against me, responding to what was happening.
      After playing there for a while I decided to move on.
      "You want me to touch your pussy too?"
      It was a question but I wasn't really expecting an answer. Nishi still had her eyes open watching but she seemed almost in a trance with what I was doing.
      My hand began to stray. We both watched it move down lower over her belly. 
      "See my hand? You know where it is going don't you?"
      "Yes," she breathed.
      "Going to your pussy now. Feel how wet you are there."
      "Oh!"
       I found her navel and stopped to explore there. Pressing my little finger-tip into the hole. She gave a giggle as I think it tickled a bit
       Soon my hand moved lower again. 
       "Now I'm going to your pussy."
       As I came to the edge of her pussy hair, I could feel her body tremble. 
      "See my fingers in your forest? Finding their way in the jungle."
      She gave a slight moan. She was so primed to go. Don’t you just love a girl like that?
      "I'm going to go lower. You know where don't you?"
      "Yes!" she replied softly.
      "You want to see me there. Feel my fingers there don't you?"
      "Yes!" came her reply again.
      As my fingers moved further into her forest, I felt her move, saw her thighs parting. Wow! She was inviting me in. I went in too. My hand and fingers slipped lower, finding the delights of her pussy. The parted swelled lips, wet with her desire, just asked for more.
      That must have been hot for her as I felt her body fall back against me so I had one arm around her, holding her while my other hand continued to explore.
       My fingers pressed inside. I heard her moan softly and noticed that her eyes were now closed. I found how wet she was. So ready for more. I knew it was time to stop this game. While it had been incredibly sexual it was time to move on.

        Turning away from the mirror, I released her, watching her back as she stepped to the bed. I watched how she climbed on to the bed. I saw how her thighs parted, revealing her arse to me, the split opening as she moved, everything she had, on display. What a sight, just asking for a man to take her. She rolled over and lay back, her legs slightly open to display herself for me. I saw the hand drift down to her pussy, saw the fingers run along the lips there. That was so sexy. This woman really knew how to turn a man on. Talk about asking for a fuck!
        I crawled on to the bed, pulling her thighs further open as I did. I was ready to go in for a good pussy eating but she wanted none of that. Pulling at me so I’d move higher over her slender body.
      “Come for me,” Nishi said. “I want you into me.”
      She was so hot for me. That was so sexy. What a turn-on. She was really hot, hot for a good fucking. So, if that was what the lady wanted, who am I to refuse her. 
       I moved up over her until my body rested on top of her. I took care not to allow my full weight to press on her. With her thighs open, my lower body dropping in between them, bring my pelvis closer to her. I felt a cool hand take my cock, guiding me in. I’m sure I could have found it myself but she was doing it.
        I pressed against her wet lips that offered hardly any resistance. They felt good as they parted to take me, opening enough to grip me as my head slipped between them. She seemed tight so I had to press a bit harder to go deeper. 
        She gave a gasp so I stopped. Holding still so she moulded around me, got used to me being inside her. Then pulling back until I was almost out her, I pressed in again. This time going in further. It took a few more of those until she took all of me but she did and after a few more pumps I felt her body relax.
        “Feels so full,” she whispered to me.
        “You like my cock in……”
        “Mmmm.”
        “Now I’m going to fuck – fuck your hot pussy.”
        “Ohhhh!”
        “Your pussy is full with my cock!”
        “Ummm!”
        “You like that, don’t you?”
        “Yes…” she whispered.
        “Now I’m going to fuck you,” I told her. “Fuck your hot cunt!”
        “Ohhhhh,” came her moan in my ear.
        With that, I had pulled back, almost out and held there.
        “You want me now? Want my cock?”
        “Yes! Yes! I want!”
        I drove down into her with a powerful thrust. It took her breath away for a moment before she gasped.
        “Oh!.... Oh, yes!”
        Then I started to move. Having no idea how she was going to react I decided on starting slowly. Using the full control of my body, I slowly pulled back so my cock slowly slipped from her. When I felt I was almost out I pressed forward, my cock driving slowly into her, going in deep, going in all the way. I continued with this for a few more strokes watching for a reaction from her. 
        It wasn’t long before she responded to me. I felt the gentle hump up against me as “Faster!” she breathed into my ear. 
       Ok, then. Faster it was. I made my last slow pull out then returned with a strong sharp thrust driving quickly into her. 
       “Ohhhhh!” I heard the gasp of surprise. 
       Then I felt her body responding to me as I began this new rhythm. This time each slow pull out was followed by a fast thrust back in as I came down onto her.
        She seemed to be fine so I allowed her to take more of my weight. When she began to move under me, I increased my action further by making the pull out faster too. Now she was really taking it, full-on fucking from me as I wasn’t holding back. And she was responding to that too, becoming more vocal and moving her body under me, in time to my own. Such an energetic fucker. I love it! I was enjoying her as much as she was enjoying me.
        We continued with me still doing most of the work. She was taking, obviously enjoying all I could give her. This really surprised me just how much she could take from me. How much she was moving under me, humping back at me, wriggling around under me as I continued.
        By now, I was beginning to think about cumming. I was getting closer when suddenly the girl under me went off. Her body gave a jerk as she humped against me, out of control, taken over by the burst of her orgasm. How amazing was that? How she cum like that. It was sexy, exciting and sent me over too.
        My cum burst from me, deep inside her. She quietened down as she recovered from her climax, waiting until I was over mine too. Suddenly I became aware of my full weight being on her tiny little body and I rolled off her. She moved, rolling towards me so her body was against my side as we both recovered our breathing from the excitement of those last few moments.

       Afterwards, Nishi still lay beside while I laid on my back. Her fingers were running softly over my body, as she looked at me, exploring.
      “I’ve never seen a white man naked,” she said.
        “What do you think?”
        “I like you.”
         I was laid back on the bed while Nishi lay with her head against me. Her hand was drifting over my chest as we talked. I asked her about herself.       
        “I was married when I turned eighteen,” she explained. “It was arranged. I didn’t know him before we came to be married.”
        “I couldn’t do……” I began
        “Shhh,” she interrupted me. 
        That made me smile, being told off like that but I allowed her to continue.     
        “It is not wrong. It is the India way. He was a nice man and it was good. But after a year he was coming to the home late. I noticed changes with him and asked him. He admitted he was seeing a woman as he became angry. I became fearful he might hit me. He told if I did not want it, I could go.”
        “That wasn’t very nice.”
        “At that time, I was terrible but later I got over it. I couldn’t go home. In India when a marriage breaks it is often blamed the woman and shame for her family. 
        Of course, my family wanted to help me. My father found me a job working here. It was another town, far from my home where people wouldn't be knowing of my story. Sarvesh and Misses knew about my marriage and were very kind to me. So here I am. Working for Sarvesh in this house.”
        I had remained silent. Allowing her to talk. “That is quite a story,” I told her.
        “Yes, but I am ok now.”
        “Will you get married again.”
        “I expect for this. Don’t know when. I want to be married.”
        “Want to be married or want the hot sex?”
        She giggled, seeing my joke.
        “I like love-games.”
        “You like getting fucked. You’re pussy full of cock.”
        “Yes. That one too.”

        Nishi stopped, lifted her head to look at my face.
        “Can we do again?” she asked.
        “Sure, if you want to.”
        “Yes, I want again,” she softly replied.
        She had reached down for my cock, With the attention, she had been giving to my body and chest, I was hard again.
        “You have a nice cock,” she said. “He is handsome.”
        “Thanks,” I replied. “You have a great body too.”
        She turned to look at me but just gave a smile as thanks. Then returned to her playing with my cock. With her hand wrapped around me and the other hand ticking my balls, I was getting ready for her again. My cock gave a big jerk.
       “Oh!” she said with surprise. “So impatient.” 
       Then she was looking at my face.
       “Which way do we do this? Which do you like?”
       “With you sitting on top?”
       I think she was a little surprised at this but she nodded ok.  
       “I like to see your tits jiggling when you fuck me.”
       “Oh, that one,” she giggled.
       “Yes, I can reach up and hold them, play with them.”
       “Ok. We can do this way.”
       Was that what made her decide? The thought of me playing with her tits while we fucked. Maybe it was. 
      
        Nishi rolled over onto me so her legs were each side of me. I watched how she took my cock with both hands to guide me. Moving forward until she was over me, she brought herself down until the head of my cock was against her pussy. I could see she was open there. Her lips swollen and open, ready for some more cock. And it looked like she was determined to take some too,
        I felt the soft flesh give way and open as she pressed down against me. To me, watching a woman taking my cock like this is one of the delights of this position. I felt the contact as I touched her, the opening of her body to take me, the intent look of her face. She was feeling me slipping inside her body, feeling her body opening to accommodate me again.
        A couple of tries and she was taking me deeper. I love that look of satisfaction when a woman takes the full length of my cock. They know they have done it and are always very pleased with themselves.
        She held like that, resting for a few moments as her body relaxed around me and then she began moving, using her thighs to move her body up and down. After a few minutes, I began to worry about her. It felt good but didn’t look like it was going to happen for her.
        “Are you going to cum like this?” I asked her.
        “I don’t think will cum.”
        “Why not?”
        “I only cum with the man on top.”
        That was interesting. It seems her earlier sex life must have been very limited to just a man on top. No cowgirl and it seems like no oral either. Anyway, I intended she would enjoy this way since she had done it just for me, knowing she wouldn't enjoy it. Well, she would enjoy it and cum too, I hoped.
        “You can cum this way too.”
        “I don’t think that.”
        “Sure, you can. Just lean forward and thrust back at me.”
        She did as I told her. Leaning forward on her hands so she was fucking back at my cock, rather than down. Suddenly her eyes opened wide as she gave a gasp.
        “Steady girl,” I told her, reaching up to steady her. “Go slowly. You’ll go off too quickly.”
        She smiled down at me. That must have been close but it did achieve one thing. It showed her the true potential of this position.
        “When you want more, lean forward,” I explained to her. “When you want less, lift back up a bit.”
        “Ok. I will try.”
        For a while, things were better and we were going well. I was beginning to think we would both make it. Then suddenly she stopped and sat up.
        “You can touch me,” she said as both her hands patted her breasts.
        Then while my hands reached for her great tits, she leaned forward to start fucking me again. I felt them, felt the weight of them hanging, fingers going for the nipples as I rolled them, pinched and pulled at them. Oh, she liked that as her eyes were now closed as she continued.
       I realised now that she was getting very close. Too close for me to catch her so I decided to send her over. My hands moved from her tits to her hips to hold her while I gave a few massive thrusts up at her. She felt that. It was all it took to send her off.
       She gave a deep moan as her body stopped moving. I could see the shudder as her orgasm overrun her. It looked like a good one. Huge one! She lost control, falling forward so her body crashed against mine. Wow! That must have been good!
       She lay on top of me for a few moments, her body trembling with the after-effects of orgasm. I realised I was still deep inside her and so decided to continue. After a few thrusts, she realised what was happening and lifted off me to continue. 
        The way she was working me felt great. Her hips were moving, driving her pussy down at me so I reached deep inside her. Then with skilled precision, she was pulling back so most of me would slip out. It was great fucking. Just how I knew it would get me off. That was now clearly her intention. To get me off.
        Before long, I felt the cum beginning to rise. I was getting close now. That hot cunt was really doing it for me. So tightly gripping me as she moved. Sliding me in deep then pulling me almost out. 
        She must have known where I was because she changed her motion. Now she was giving me shorter, sharp thrusts. Faster too. It was just what I needed to finish. My cum was there. Almost about to break over me. I gave her a few hard thrusts up and went off.
        It was a good one. I could feel the jerks of my cock as I filled her. 
        It was a good one but not over for her yet either. She used the last of my dying erection, gave a couple of thrusts back against me again and cum again too. Oh, that was hot, getting herself off again like that. I love it. So pleased she did.
       She is a smart girl. Learnt a few new tricks that night. 

       Nishi lay on top of me while we recovered and then rolled off me. 
       Suddenly, she looked over at the clock and saw the time. It was well into the morning hours.
       “I better go before they wake-up,” she said.
       “Clean up first,” I told her.
       We both went into the bathroom and showered together. I would have liked to play again but I could see she was in a hurry so I allowed her to clean herself. 
         She reached up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips.
         “Goodbye, Steve,” she said. “Thank you.”
        “Thank you, Nishi,” I replied. 
        She left the shower and I watched her quickly dry herself. I left the shower to follow her but by the time I had dried off and reached the bedroom, she was gone.  

       Sarvesh approached me later that morning and told me Nishi had been caught after leaving my room. He had spoken to her and told her sexual connection with visitors was a dismissal offence but since she had such a good record, he was going to let her off with a warning and suspended punishment. If she does it again or word gets out about this she will be dismissed. 
       He then told me how disappointed he was with me too. 
       I said I was sorry and that when it happened, I just didn’t think.
       He then smiled and said, “Nishi is a hot looking girl. How was it?”
       “Great,” I replied.
       He just smiled at that. “Gave her a good fucking, did you?”
       “About all I had,” I replied with a grin.”
       “As good as that?” he grinned. “Well, she’s had a rough time with her marriage. Probably needed it.”
       I didn’t reply other than nod my head.
       He gave me a pat on the arm. “There’s no harm done mate, so let’s just keep between ourselves.”
       I nodded my agreement as he turned away.

       Shanti was on to me straight away.
       “Ha! Ha!” she goes. “Who got their arse kicked for fucking the maid?”
       “How do you know?”
       “Don’t I always tell you – I know everything.”
       When I didn’t reply she continued. “So? Did he kick your arse?”
       “He told me to keep it to myself.”
       “And you better too, Shanti, you’ll be getting your arse kicked,” a voice from behind her said.
       "Sarvesh!" she exclaimed.
       Ha! Ha! That shocked her. She didn’t know he was standing there.
       We got you Shanti. We got you good! 
       Don’t you just love it!
            
      (This is the end of Story 216.)

39 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. I am a new reader here. A friend of Allan's.
    This is a good story. You did say sexy but I didn't expect so explicit. I must say I enjoyed reading it. Loved the humour although some jokes need some background knowledge I expect.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita.
      Welcome to Letters. Hope you have fun reading our stories.

      Everyone - Rita was the lady who got to Allan snr first when he had his stroke a few weeks back.
      Thank you, Rita.
      From all of us.
      Anne.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rita, welcome to the community just beware those naughty girls don't corrupt you. Although if you have found this through Allan I do wonder if my warning is too late LOL
      Ian

      Delete
    3. Thank you Ian, nice to feel welcomed here.
      I am told this site has a small friendly readership. I am interested in reading more but I husband is rather fascinated by that Japanese girl in the back photo. LOL
      I know about the background to this blog although I think most people will catch that when they read here. My husband and I intend to visit Allan today and also see this amazing farm of theirs. As for being corrupted - it might be too late already. I've been told I'm a bit naughty too.
      Rita.

      Delete
    4. Hi Rita, Welcome aboard.
      I suppose Allan has told you some of the background to these stories and how it is better to start at the beginning. Hope you enjoy and become a regular reader. Please get involved in these comments streams too. Feel free to tease the boys and give then cheek. Ha Ha
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    5. Hi Rita,
      Good to see you here. You are probably on the road by now so won't read this until later.
      Yes its likely your husband will meet that girl to the right. I'm on my way over to meet you guys soon too.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    6. Hello Rita,
      I have never met you but thanks for what you did for my Dad.
      I think you getting into hospital so quickly helped so much. He was already there before word came through to us that he had his stroke.
      Shandra

      Delete
    7. It was nothing anyone would have done. I was sitting next to him, he is teaching me about investing. I noticed he didn't seem too good. I asked if he was ok and he replied no. Suddenly he looked really funny in his face. I called out, someone call an ambulance. He gave me his car keys and a business card for Kim. Next thing the ambulance men were there and said he was having a stroke. I called Kim and told her who I was and what happened. She said she would tell everyone. I waited until his car finished charging and parked it safely with his bag and laptop inside. Nothing really.
      I like Allan - he is a nice guy. Gave us a great day up at the farms today.
      Rita.

      Delete
    8. Rita, that was big.
      They say if you get a stroke victim into hospital quickly they can have an almost complete recovery. You did just that, girl. Quick work there honey.
      Next time I am in New Zealand, I'd like to meet you. Maybe have a coffee at your cafe. I expect you must make the best coffee or else Allan snr would never go there.
      James - from India.

      Delete
    9. Rita, great to read and quite simply you saved a man's life by your quick action. Every 2 seconds someone in the world has a stroke and 30% die as a direct result, that figure could be hugely reduced if more people did the same as you and called for help immediately. Well done girl
      Ian

      Delete
    10. Thanks Ian.
      Yes I knew some of that as being the owner in a cafe dealing with customers, I did a course with the St Johns on first aid and safety. One thing we covered with strokes and such. I did know that in those cases first response was to get help. So I just called across the room to the woman serving. My staff soon had help on the way.
      It seems like he was lucky this time.
      Rita

      Delete
    11. I am glad you are getting better Allan.
      I was shocked when I heard from Rita. There was those moments when I thought, "what can I do?" Then I got on the phone to Shandra. She said ring Anne & Reshma. It got things going from there. I was in the city so I was first to reach the hospital. Once Reshma arrived I went after Allan's car as has been explained above.
      He was lucky, we all were lucky, but it was a big scare for me.
      Kim

      Delete
  2. Oh good story Allan.
    I really enjoyed the conversations. They added so much more to what would have been just another sex scene.
    Nishi is a bold one, asking a strange man like Steve.
    Enjoyed all four of these but this is by far the best.
    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Allan. We agree with Eileen and others here.
      This was the best of the four although they were all good. Even better when they are taken as one whole story. I enjoyed the exchanges between these two. It made the story better by showing they were interacting for each other.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    2. The idea of using a maid in the stories is not new. Its been around since Katrina first appeared in the stories. Always its been put aside for various reasons such as the division between staff and employer in India. Anne has always been against the idea but some of us have thought we could make such a story work.

      Now what stands out for me in this story is the unpredictable sex scenes. She arrives in the shower naked. There is no undressing. There is no oral sex of any kind. There is no relationship between Steve & Nishi. Its just an evening of sex and she is gone. This makes the story very different which I kind of like. I think refreshing is the way someone here put it. We need to be always looking for new ideas and ways of doing things.
      Kim

      Delete
  3. Now this is really something different. Allan you have been setting things up in the first three sections with undressing the woman, eating her pussy and then the sex. You broke that here. First she came into the shower already naked. After playing in front of the mirror they skip the pussy eating and got straight for the sex.
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come you published this comment in India and we can't see any hits from India?

      Delete
    2. That is because I use your log-in Anne.
      James.

      Delete
    3. How? I changed my password.
      Anne

      Delete
    4. Yes I know.
      I like your new one a lot better.
      Don't I keep telling you Anne - I know everything.
      Ha Ha James.

      Delete
  4. Hi Allan, good to hear you are on the road to recovery and congratulations on finding a new type of rehabilitation, it could be your legacy, after stroke pussy therapy has a certain ring about it.
    Great final part of the series I agree with Eileen, this is the best of the four and a brilliant way to finish the series.
    I am now wondering where you writers will take us next
    Keep up the therapy
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sex therapy for a stroke. Not heard of that before.
      But Allan was a bit naughty with us nurses while he was in hospital so I am not surprised. I saw him working on these stories and once caught part of a conversation between him and a woman visitor. Later he told me about this blog and even showed me some of his writing. Got me interested.
      Hi, Allan from Mava.

      Delete
    2. Hello Mava,
      Welcome to our blog.
      Yes, I remember you walking in on our conversation. It was me you met. I was sitting on the side of the bed, both of us looking at his laptop. Did you think I was a bit close? LOL.

      Pussy therapy Ian? I like that idea. Seems to have worked with this guy.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    3. Hi Mava,
      Thanks for your comment here. Yes, I am doing well but don't make too much out of pussy therapy. LOL
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    4. Hi Mave,
      You will remember me, Shandra.
      Thanks for all you did for my Dad.

      Delete
    5. Allan, what is it with NZ? In the rest of the world you would have gone into hospital to recover, yet in NZ you seem to recruit new blog readers and find naughty girls. I believe I remember Anne or Sexy Sue did something similar a while back.
      Decision made, if I ever need a minor operation I want to be in hospital over there.
      Unless Mave and Rita would consider home visits in the UK? LOL
      Keep up with the therapy mate
      Ian

      Delete
    6. The girls are tough here mate.
      They play rugby in the middle of winter wearing tiny shorts like the men. Milk cows in the cold rain and wind. Shoot pigs and goats. Then ready for a roll in the hay. Don't you love them.

      Although by all accounts it looks like Allan snr had a very lucky escape. Doing ok but still a long way to go yet. I was with him today showing Rita and her family around. Allan looked tired after only a short walk. He lay down for a while when I took them up to Kelly's Hill.
      We're all keeping an eye on him but maybe we need to change his guards to us men. LOL
      Geoff.

      Delete
    7. I do not think we will be introducing 'Pussy Therapy' into our hospital in the near future. If so don't expect my pussy to be available. As for Allan. it seems to be working and there appears to be plenty of willing pussy up there too.
      Now one thing concerned me about your comment Geoff. Allan getting tired during the day on Saturday. Allan you need to watch this. Take things easy. You are not out of the woods yet, mate. Listen to what your body is telling you and don't do too much. Anything, you are not happy about, get to the doctor ASAP.
      Geoff you maybe right too. Change the guards to males. Ha Ha. Why should he have all the fun.
      Mave

      Delete
    8. I am watching myself Mave, taking things easy and not over doing it.
      But don't change my guards. I need the care that only a female nurse can deliver.
      Allan snr.

      Delete
    9. Pussy Therapy,
      I do not think this should be restricted to just strokes. I think every male should under regular sessions of this for any ailment that they might have. Are you paying attention Susan?
      Randy Andy (Andrew)

      Delete
    10. I've just stubbed my big toe and it's throbbing... Think pussy therapy needed here
      Ian

      Delete
  5. Hi from Rajah.
    This story has changed so much from when I gave it to Allan snr. Not mine at all now. You did a good job with this one, in fact with all four of them.
    As Ian says above, it takes us somewhere new. That is important in keeping the stories alive. Now whether Nishi becomes a regular character or just the star for this story will be up to the writing team. Others have appeared in one story and never been seen again. Anne was strongly against another staff member being pushed into the sex games like Katrina was a bit. But I do not see Nishi being pushed. Do you?
    I like the conversations in this one. They really makes this story standout. Sex with many women I know does involve talking, little conversations etc. Its real and makes this story more real too. There are some interesting twists in the sex scene. Goes in a way I didn't expect which is different, refreshing but it still shows the writer's passion for playing with tits and cow-girl sex. And that ending. So good I love getting Anne - opps I mean Shanti like that. Lets them know they are not always the boss.
    Rajah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, do we have a problem here?
    A father who writes sexy stories about a girl he chats with from India.
    Then in the resulting comment stream two new girlfriends turn up.

    Its a keeper Dad. Enjoyed how you kept with the way we write. Nishi is a hot one. She worked well in the story. I was strongly against using a maid. Perhaps part of the reason my husband Rajah pulled out of the idea. But here it works well. As to the future of Nishi, who can know.
    Its also refreshing to have a character that I didn't create. Good story, sexy, funny with some surprising twists. Just how we like them here. Well done, Dad.
    LOL Shandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave him alone, big sis. He is having fun.
    I wouldn't mind having my fan club in here too. LOL

    Good story Dad. Liked it a lot.
    The grammar and English was very good. I didn't find any mistakes. A well constructed story. I think the shower and mirror scenes were good. They pulled me into the story but that first sex was the best part for me. Very vivid writing there. Sexy and exciting.
    L U Dad
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  8. It surprised me the use of a maid in this story but it works well as you made it fit with the other stories.
    Kala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kala, I agree with you. At first I was strongly against that idea after what we did with Katrina but I think this story went well. I don't think we will see much of Nishi again. I think she'll just drift back into the history. It did make an interesting story and Allan really ran with this one himself except for the mirror scene that I added.
      Anne.

      Delete
  9. Hi everyone. My name is Kura. I am a grand-daughter of Moa. I have my photos on the other site but this is my first comment here.
    I have not read many stories yet and soon i intend to start at the beginning as my gran suggests.
    This story is good. I liked the way it developed into the sex scenes. The sex was a bit hot too. Like sex would be if two strangers got together.
    Kura.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Anne I think I messed that up and it published in your name.
    Kura.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody please take the steel capped boots off this woman before someone gets hurt.
    James.

    ReplyDelete