Wednesday 20 March 2019

Story 216 The Final Days - Part Three.


Hello! Mandara for you again.
        It was getting to be late now and things were getting towards their end. I was with Mike again. I could see he was not hard with erection. (And before you peanut people can be starting, I would never use the word floppy. OK? I am much a lady for that.) I think it had been a hard night for those two men with three of us women. But I thought with a bit of encouragement there might be some more to him. So, I made my mind to take him slowly and see where things would go for us.
        My plan was to play with him, maybe use my tongue and mouth to see if he would harden again. If we got this far, we could proceed to full sex again as we wanted that one or we could do another sexual playing as we desired it.
        I started by taking him with my hand. I was laying on the bed beside him. He on his back and me on my side facing to him. My body was against him, breasts pressed to him with one against his side and the other partly laying onto his chest. I leaned towards his head and we kissed slightly on the lips and then I nibbled at the ear a bit too.
        Meanwhile, lower down, my hand was touching and playing over him. He was limp from the activities of the evening. But I felt there was more of Mike to cum. Ha! Ha! I hoped this would be the way it could go. If not, I would lay with him until sleep overcame to us. That one was ok, too.
       It was suddenly then, I remembered something that Mike really liked. I knew this was what I required to make him respond. Leaving his cock alone, my hand jumped to his chest. Mike is very hairy here. The most hairy man I have ever seen.
       First, I allowed my flat palm of my hand to float over his chest. Just low enough to contact the hairs but not the skin. His hair is fine and soft here, even very thick too. I knew brushing across them would bring feelings that would help stimulate him again. I also admit to some attraction for doing it too.
      Then, I went for the next step, contacting to his skin through the hair while I performed a sort of scratching motion using the tips of my fingers but not my finger-nails. I knew men who are hairy often enjoyed this. Mike certainly does. Next, I went further by using my finger-nails to perform light scratching over his chest, among the hairs there too. I know he likes this too as I was escalating the pleasure for him. With each step taken, I could see and feel the responding of him to what I was performing.
        His body told me he was responding, for I went to the next level by moving my attention to the lower of his face, to his beard. Now I knew he would like this because I had done before for him. Here I employed a similar scratching motion but here I lightly used my finger-nails as well. Oh, did he enjoy this? His eyes were shut and a slight smile was on his lips. Yes, I knew he always would enjoy but I also knew that for Mike, this could become a sexual turn-on as well. It was this last that I intended, what I was trying for.
        After continuing this for some time I looked down towards him down below. The cock who had been laying limp over the groove between his balls had moved by itself. It had fallen to one side and had begun to harden. Oh yes, very promising this one was. I decided it was time for my move so I could give my full attention to him there.
         I was now sitting each side of his legs so in this kneeling position I could reach to take him with both hands. This position also had the intention of me moving forward to take him into my pussy when he became hard enough so I could perform the girl on top position with him. You naughty people know this where the girl is fucking the man more passive.
       With one hand, was tickling the soft skin under his balls, my other hand came to his cock with fingers wrapping around the shaft. Yes, he had hardened more by then so I could hold him with my whole hand and begin little pumping motions. This soon was having the effect I required from him. He had hardened even more with a strong erection forming now.
        I might have mentioned this, in a story many years ago, that I love to watch a man’s cock respond like this. I love to see him so soft and limp, then begin to feel it swell in thickness and length. It’s even better if I am touching him and making him harden myself. For me, watching this process is an amazing sight. Seeing the once soft limply, you New Zealand girls have said floppy Ha! Ha! Seeing the soft limp cock grow and become so hard. Hard enough to push open a woman and drive himself deep inside her. I confess a bit sexually exciting to see too.
       This growing of the cock had made him uncomfortable of his legs being together so I had moved so now I was kneeling between his legs with all the glory of his cock and balls displayed before me.
       I again reached for him to take hold of the shaft with one hand and over the head with the other. That became a slow pumping with my fingers gripping him while my other hand was rolling the helmet between my thumb and forefinger. Of this I am knowing, can become very effective with men. They seem to get double stimulation from it. Very gently this must be performed to get the full potential of it. This I did, my hand working steadily with his cock.
        Slowly I began to move faster with my pumping, my wanking of his cock. I knew this could be varied by wrapping my fingers around him or by just using my finger and thumb gripping along his shaft. Both were working for him so I varied both as I worked. For my part, I love the doing of this to excite a man and bring him along the road to complete orgasm if I could. But for this time, I was thinking I would at some point to move forward and take him inside myself to bring us both towards the ending. 
       I could feel he was getting close. His breathing had increased and the shaft in my hand gave a jerk. Suddenly, I decided he was too far for me to catch so that we might as well do it this way. Ha! Ha! My job I had been doing too good for him. I leaned forward so I could reach his cock with my tongue. He was already wet on the tip so first I licked those drops off. As I did another appeared which I quickly took as well.
       By the way, he was responding now, building towards his climax, I knew I had no time to take with licking him so contained my attentions to the cock head. My wet tongue was extended to lick around him and over the top. Then I moved to the licking which I knew he liked the best, the ice cream lick method. You all know of this, licking starting from the shift up to the tip of the head as one might enjoy an ice cream cone. Working around the head, doing it again and again from a slightly different location each time.
       Yes, he loved this and I heard his soft moan. I looked up to observe his eyes were now closed. 'This man must now be so close,' came to my mind. I knew it was time to take him fully into my mouth.
       I opened my mouth as I lowered my head further. I took him between my lips, at first just the head but then moving deeper. As I sucked him, I was bobbing my head so it was like he was fucking my mouth. All this time I continued pumping him with my hand around his shaft. Yes, it was good for him. I could see him, how he was responding to me.
       His cock gave a large jerk and I knew he was almost there. I stopped moving, just remaining sucking him with the head and some shaft in my mouth. It was at this point that I first experienced the salty taste which was his cum. It was almost time, almost the moment of orgasm.
       I heard the moan from him, felt the cock in my mouth give a jerk. This was it. A burst of cum flooded into my mouth to be quickly followed by a second one. It was no so much but it must be remembered that this cock had already delivered loads of cum to two other pussies that evening, not considering what had been done during the day and what I had received the night before.
       As he finished, I lifted my head off him while still holding his cum in my mouth. Yes, I had further planned for that. I knew there was something Mike always liked and so decided to use it for him then.
       Sitting completely upright I slightly parted my lips. Yes, some of the male cum in my mouth escaped and leaked down onto my chin. Just a bit more, a few drops and some dripped off. I had positioned myself so it landing on my left breast, not far from the nipple. I made sure the second drops of cum landed on my other breast.
       While he watched, I brought my hands up to my breasts and began rubbing the smooth cum over my nibbles. It felt nice and this girl must be admitting that it felt sexy too. The look on his face told me that he liked it too. I reached for his hands, bringing them up to my nibbles so he could play too. His hands there, while being sexy for him, felt amazing for me.
       Finally, I looked to myself observing the state of my breasts. Yes, very messy, not bad messy but good messy. It was over both breasts with further drops down lower on to my stomach. My face must have been messy too.
       “Look at the mess you’ve made, Mike,” I informed him.  
       He just smiled.
       “Clean me up,” I ordered him.
       “Ok,” he laughed.
       He moved and sat up to lean down to where his fingers were. Then with smooth wet licks, he moved over the flesh of my breasts and hardness of my nipples. Lapping up where his cum had been rubbed over myself. That was so good for me.
       Of course, when a man comes close to a nipple, they will eventually want to take into their mouth. The also happened with Mike too. I felt him stop over one and then when his lips moved over me. His lips closed, taking my nipple between them. He sucked like that which felt, good before his mouth opened wider to take like a bite of my breast. He had a whole mouthful of my flesh including the nipple. This is how he began to such again and it was amazing for me.

       Now, he was gently pressing me back until I was laying against the flat of the bed. He was moving to pull me towards him by my legs, making my thighs slide each side of his head. I knew where he was going for now. I knew this was where Mike would show of his pussy eating skills and I would get to enjoy of him. Yes, I wanted that one too.
       For the second time that evening I was having the pleasure which comes from a man-eating of my pussy. But I will not compare of them because both were very different, both very skilled in their approach and of course, both would skillfully have the result I am expecting from them.
       I think Mike was slower and gentler within his approach. I enjoyed the long slow build up where he did, from tiny nibbles on the inside of my thighs then avoiding my pussy to jump to the licking into the hole of my tummy button. All the time the excitement and expectations were building for how he would be when reaching my pussy.
       The first approach was to run with his fingers down and over the lips of my pussy opening. This was good for me because by now I was becoming very aroused to him. I felt some more fingers join in. Fingers each side pulling me open. Now, came the gentle caress of his breath as he softly blew on the freshly exposed flesh. Yes, that soft breath on soft sensitive flesh of my inner lips was too sexy. My whole body gave a sexual shiver at the pleasure of it as a moan escaped from my mouth.
       The breath was followed with lips. Yes, he was kissing me there. Little gentle kissing, moving down along the length of me for as far as he could. Soon, he was returning to the top again. Gentle kisses across my wet lips as they opened so his tongue tip would press in slightly. The last kiss came over the hood where my clitty lives. She was awakened and responding to him. She wanted him too.
        The kisses became licks. These began as light lick across the outside of my pussy lips, but soon they became deeper as the lips opened allowing his to enter, his tongue pressed inwards. That soft, wet tongue was bringing me pleasure, ever building, always increasing. This tongue attention was now getting to me. It was with this moment that I knew orgasm was possible for me.
        I, myself, was open and exposed to him, pulled open by his fingers. His tongue was pressing into me, the soft flesh of tongue pressing between my lips, pressing deeply into me. It was getting very good for me and I can admit to much enjoyment of it.
       The fingers had moved high along me so while he pulled my lips open, I knew my clitty must be revealed to him. She was hardened with the excitement generated within my body and very welcome to any touch from him. Of course, as has been told of you, he elected for the use of his tongue into me. These were long upward lick, originated deep in my pussy slot and extending up across the nob of my clitty. Each touch of my clitty extending deep shudders through my body.
       Even with this level of sexual connecting, he still took his time. The licks still starting low and gliding upward over the clitty. I began to moan with the deep pleasure, my body was driven to move and wiggle beneath him. I began meeting his upward licks by humping back at him. Trying to press more of him into myself.
       My orgasm was rushing at me. I knew I was beyond stopping now. He knew of this too because he pressed into me, gripping my clitty with his soft lips and sucked. For me, that was all I had need of. I was over the top. I was into orgasm. It was deep and it was good. It was prolonged by what he kept doing for me.
       Finally, I reached over the top and fell into a relaxing time. But if I considered basking in the glowing after orgasm, I was to be very much mistaken.

       He moved up over me, his body coming down against me. I felt his lower body press between my thighs and opened to allow him. I felt the hardness of his cock against me. I felt him pressing to enter me. 'How could he be recovered that quickly?' I wondered. But it was true, he had recovered. 
       My wet lips were swollen and open. They allowed him to enter and I felt the hardness slide into me. There was no slowly entering me with a few half-way trials, I was so wet I could easily take him all the way with his very first strokes. I felt him going in deep. The long sliding as he pulled back and then going in again.
      So, this is how was started the final sexual with him. I must confess to some secret pride as having taken him from soft to able to perform as this. But, all thoughts of my mind were soon driven from me by the responding of my pussy. Yes, to even my own surprise I discovered I was quickly enjoying him again, responding to him, encouraging him to fuck me. And did I get all I asked for and more too.
       Those long slow strokes did not last for long before he increased in power and speed. His pelvis was driving down to meet me, pressing the shaft of his cock into me. I expect he was as far as he could go. This movement was exciting to me again. The dragging through my lips was pulling at the hood of my clitty, exciting her beneath again. Yes, even at that time, I knew another cum was on my way.
       As he continued, he had fallen against me now. I felt his head close to mine and heard the rushing of breath as he sucked in air to feed the working of his body. The heat generated between us was soaking us with sweat so our bodies slipped against each other as we moved.
       I was gasping now, moaning with my pussy pleasure. I was humping my pelvis back to him trying to make better for us both. It was powerful sex, the kind of sex a woman will dream in her deepest secret fantasy.
        I came to know his breathing had increased. It was more like gasping than breathing. I am knowing of men and knew this was almost the end of him. No problem for me because I was almost there too. He broke the steady of his stroking and after a few out of time humps, lay still. Yes, we girls know when the man with us is cumming. I took over with a few humps back at him and made the orgasm which was my own, burst across me.
       As I opened my eyes from that, he had lifted his head and was looking down at me. He smiled which I returned.
       “Wow!” he said.
      I just giggled.
      What more could I say? It was ‘wow!’ too.
      I heard a noise beside us and turned my head to see the three of them watching. They were smiling.
     “You guys!” Hansini said. “What can we say to that.”
     Peter smiled. “Wow, Hansini. Just say ‘wow.’”
     We all laughed at that but I was happy that it had been so good. Also happy that these three had witnessed how good we had been.

Mike here.
        Next morning, I awoke early. Mandara was still with me, against me with her head on my shoulder. As I moved she woke, her head turning to look up at me. She reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek. Pulling back in surprise when she contacted hair. She stopped, looking at me, a hand going to her mouth, to wipe any loose hair she might have caught. She looked at me again and smiled.
        She came back in, now her whole face contacting the side of mine. I felt her nose, mouth and chin against my face. I felt the soft warm breath of her nose against my skin. It was close contact, sensual and sexy, what she was doing and I liked it.
        She moved so she was on top of me, the full front of her body coming down against mine. I could feel the press of her large breasts against my chest.
       For a moment I wondered if she was lining up to take me with her on top but then I realised she was more interested in my face. Her face was against mine as she kissed each of my closed eyes. Moving lower she reached my nose, taking it between her lips to nibble on it and gently suck at the tip of it. Her next stop was my mouth. Her lips met mine and I felt I tongue pressing against me. My lips parted to allow her in. Her tongue found mine, they touched and danced together, smooth soft flesh gliding over smooth soft flesh. I felt great. This girl knows how to kiss, her tongue wrapping around and over mine, her lips gripping my tongue to suck at it, before her tongue is probing in for mine again.
        She had now moved lower to my chin, giving little kisses, or were they nibbles, as she went. The fact that my chin and neck were covered with hair didn’t seem to bother her now.
        She lifted her upper body off mine, not all the way, just enough so the nipples of her hanging breasts still touched me. Her body moved, pulling her nipples across my chest so their tips touched the flesh of my chest. As she moved, the thick cover of hair caught at her nipple tips, pulling at them as she moved. It felt good, sexy actually and I know many women love it too. This woman certainly did as she played with me like that.
        A woman so close like that was is arousing. I had reached up and was loosely holding her at her hips allowing her upper body the room to move. At times she dropped on to me, her breasts against me as her head going for my neck as she gave me gentle love nibbles there. At other times she lifted off me so she could move over me, flicking at her nipples pulling through my chest hairs as she did.
        With her body so close, it was sexy, very close and intimate. While Mandara thinks she might be overweight, I think she has a great body. I body well worth being in bed with. She is also very good at using it too, good at sex because her desire is first to please her partner.

         Suddenly, she looked down at me and smiled.
        “Do you want the tittie fucking?” she asked.
        “Oh, wow!” With tits like hers. Of course, I was in for that!
        She moved back off me so I could sit-up. Then she lay back on the bed where I had been. As I moved so a leg was each side of her body, I looked over and noticed that the other three were now awake. None of them said a word but Mega gave me a smile.
        My attention returned to Mandara as prepared for my tittie fuck.   
        She put a splash of oil between her breasts and then rubbed more over my cock. I then moved forward so I could place my cock between them while she pressed them together with her hands. Mandara has ample breasts so when they closed over me like that, my cock had almost completely disappeared between them. Now I began to move, thrusting forward and pulling back, my cock, coated with the oil, slipping smoothly between her large tits.
        It really felt good the way her hands gripped her tits so tightly around my cock. I could feel how good it was and knew too much more and I’ll be adding ‘oil’ of my own to the oil between her breasts.
        At that moment, something surprising happened to both of us. The other three on the bed were still watching us. Suddenly, the two girls decided to join in. One kneeled each side of us leaning down to Mandara’s breasts. They each took a nipple and began licking and working over it. My thrusting was moving the breasts so they couldn’t take a nipple into their mouth instead they just continued to lick over it, more like a flicking motion. The look on her face told me it was enough and I saw Mandara close her eyes as she gave a deep moan.
       I heard a noise behind me and turned to discover Peter had her thighs pulled open and had his face buried deep between them. Oh wow! This was really getting hot!
       I decided the girls needed some fun too, so I pulled at them so they moved closer beside me while still not leaving the nipples they were working on. Now I could reach down over their bums until I found the openings of their pussies. I gave them both a good rub until I felt them juicing up and then taking some juice with my fingers I began rubbing over their tiny bumholes. Mega felt that for sure, lifting from the nipple as she gave a moan. Hansini pressed back with her body so she was enjoying it too.
        But for me, the main attraction was still my cock between those lovely big tits. I continued thrusting between them. Still, my cock was slipping smoothly back and forth as she gripped me with the flesh of her tits. I began to realise that I was close to cumming.
        With my hands holding two sexy bums, my fingers deep in the split between their cheeks, my body continued the thrusting, driving my cock between Mandara’s tits. Meanwhile, a girl was working on each of her nipples while no doubt behind me Peter was working on her pussy.
        This was it, I was there. I let go of the girls, my hands reaching to hold Mandara’s body. I felt my cum arrive and rise into my cock. With a jerk I went off, the first shoot burst between those big tits. I’d given her my second shoot when suddenly her body bucked underneath me. She gave a cry as she let go of her breasts. Her whole body lifted as she cum. Oh, was it a good one. I later heard that Peter had waited until the moment he knew I had cum and then went in for her clitty, went in for the kill. He’d taken it between her lips and sucked. That is what sent her off.
        Meanwhile, my last cum had shot out into the open and I hit her across her upper chest and under her chin.
       That had been so good. What an amazing way to end it.

       Of course, the girls weren’t satisfied so Peter took Mega and I took Hansini and we quickly got them off with some pussy eating. Then while I ‘helped’ Hansini take a shower, Mandara and Mega had some more fun with Peter. They joined us in the bathroom just as we were finishing our activities, a little of which included washing. LOL
      As we left the shower room I turned to look and could see it was becoming quite hot in the shower now. Not from the water either. It was quite some time before they eventually joined us in the bedroom again.




25 comments:

  1. You guys have done it again. Great story. I know you were aiming at the female readers this time but I still enjoyed reading it. These two, Mandara & Mike certainly make a good couple in bed. The foreplay was a major part this time too which I'm sure many will like.
    Then came that tittie fuck that turned into a five-some. Very good!

    And Ayaka - A classic photo but still a delight for the eyes. Is it an innocent girl doing her nails or a sexy lover seducing her man? I can see both.
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love for this story too. The best is where she is seducing him and then takes with his cum into her mouth. This is a style I like doing for the man to see his cum leaking from my mouth and dripping to my breasts. It is always worked for me, making both me and my partner turned-on and feeling sexy.

      No Simon,
      This can only be an innocent girl where a naughty photographer sneaks into her bedroom. How you can see anything else but that I do not know of.
      Amazing Ayaka. LOL

      Delete
    2. Amazing Ayaka,
      I fail to see how anyone like you, who admits to allowing her lover's cum to drip from her lips on to her beautiful breasts, can consider herself to be innocent.
      Sexy Simon

      Delete
    3. Dear Sexy Simon,
      Don't you know that when a lady insisted of her innocence that the polite thing is to agree with her. "Yes dear! Of course dear!"
      Amazing Ayaka. LOL

      Delete
    4. Yes, dear! - Of course, dear! - Anything you say, dear!
      But I still can't get that thought of cum dripping onto your tits out of my head.
      Oh dear - I think I need to sit down. That's right, I am sitting down.
      Seduced Simon. LOL

      Delete
    5. Seduced Simon,
      Oh, don't you wish. LOL
      Cheeky Kim.

      Delete
    6. Cheeky Kim.
      That says it all!
      Simon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much everyone for making this story happen. I am very pleased with the final result. But it is not over yet. There is another section yet. I'm not involved in this one. You'll have to ask Rajah about it.

    As many of you will know, I've ended up in hospital for a week or so. Had a mild stroke while waiting for my electric car to re-charge. I'm fine now they tell me. Just some R & R and I'll be good to go.
    Allan snr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allan,
      Did you say stroke or electic shock - you know, eyes light up & hair stands on end. LOL

      We are thinking of you and will visit tomorrow.
      Asami

      Delete
    2. I appreciate your sincere sympathy, Asami.
      Although your bedside manner might need some improvement before tomorrow. LOL
      Cheeky girl!!!
      Allan snr

      Delete
    3. Don't hold back Asami. He wouldn't to you.
      It just amazes me the lengths some people go to for a holiday from work.

      Get well soon mate!
      Simon

      Delete
    4. Allan, I thought you knew, leave applications can be found in the top left draw of my desk. LOL

      See you this afternoon,
      Kimberley the Thai Princess.

      Delete
    5. Thanks guys.
      I appreciate the love. LOL
      Allan

      Delete
    6. So what are you putting down on your timesheet Allan? "Hollywood - No pay required! "
      Anne

      Delete
    7. "Hollywood?" Anne. You were here today.
      Does it look like a hollywood with me all hooked up like this?
      I think there is a target on your ____ for my boot, young lady when I get a bit better.
      Allan snr

      Delete
    8. Oh Allan, we know how excitable you men are.
      As soon as the slightest of things are wrong you resort to violence. LOL
      Awesome Anne.

      Delete
    9. Anne that has been said about you girls on more than a few occasions. It was a good try to turn it back on us. Except, it didn't work. Ha! Ha!
      Bill.

      Delete
  3. You keep turning out new stories. While a lot of this is similar there is a new way in which it was done. The story was almost like lovers than casual sex. You captured some affection between Mike and Mandara. I like it.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets stop taking pot-shots at Allan and Simon and get back to the point of this comments stream - talking about sex. LOL
      Kim

      Delete
    2. Yes Kim, we all like talking about sex. That is why we come here. I have always liked how the sex scenes are delivered in this blog.
      Yes, we all know the purpose of the stories is sex scenes but there is a story and relationships behind too. I can tell you how many characters will react because they are becoming my "friends," becoming known to me. That is what happened for me with this story.
      Trina.

      Delete
    3. I fully agree with what you say Trina.
      They seem to know how to get the mix right with their writing.
      Funny you should use the word 'friend' as that is how they sound in their writers meetings. Talking about their characters as if they were real people. I suppose in this blog they do have their own world, their own reality.
      Andrew

      Delete
  4. Stop taking pot-shots at Allan & Simon? We'll follow your example on this Kim.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're stories are so sexy. I have not attented porn sites so describing sexual scenes is a bit new to me. Now I understand how some other readers react to this. I find a quiet private place, in case my own desires overcome me, to sit down for a good read.
    What I like is how we can know details as to the physical activities but also you mix in feelings, thoughts and conversation too.
    When my husband and I read together it is likely to go to the bedroom for our fun too.
    Reen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you think the best part of this story is, Reen?

      Delete
    2. Anne, for me it must be holding the man cum in her mouth and allowing to dribble on to her breast. Very well done. I hear the girl in the side picture, Ayaka was the inventor of this. Yes much of it was good but that was for me the best.
      Reen.

      Delete