Wednesday 20 March 2019

Story 216 Part Three Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 216 Part Three.


 Allan snr again,
         Mike and Mandara together again. It was only when we were well into the writing that we realised that it had been said in Part On that these two had been together the night before. Anyway, it didn't really matter, they had been together two nights in a row it seems.
        My co-writer this time was Mary. She is a good writer and I enjoyed working with her. She was really into writing some good stories so she quickly agreed to help me here.

        The story developed into one big sex scene between Mandara and Mike. It took place late at night after the party was over and continued even though others were in the room too. There is a connection between Mandara and Mike that goes back to some of the very early Letters. We wanted to pick up on this and use it for this story. Sure there is sex but we believe there is also something deeper between them.

Of course, we had to include two of our favourite sexual scenes. 
        So Mary put in that sexy thing Ayaka likes doing of sucking off a man until he cums in her mouth then holding it there while some dribbles on to her tits. Get the man to lick and clean up his own cum. She loves that and has used it herself with some of us guys. 
       I love the tittie fucking. Laying my cock between two lovely big breasts, using some oil as lubrication as I get off. Again the woman often ends up with cum over her breasts which is all part of the fun.
        


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 216 Part Three.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I see there is to be a 4th part to this story. Are four parts allowed? LOL I would have thought what Mandara and Mike did in this section was going to be the end of it.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Amanda, you are right in that my story finished here. My intention was for my climax was to be that scene with Mandara & Mike.
    Rajah has asked Anne if he can do an add-on to mt story. No sure why she allowed him but he wants to explore an aspect that I missed out. Can say more at the moment. Expect this section around the 15th of April but could be brought forward if he finishes early.

    ReplyDelete