Friday 10 September 2021

Story 260 Are You Coming With Us?

Index of Letters                         Story 260 Background.                         Back to Story 259.   

Forward to Story 261.


          This story was written by me, Julie. Since I don't have a profile here we have decided to try using the 'Guestreader' profile as it has full editing capabilities.
          While I wrote this basic story, it had to fit closely with the stories around it and the characters used in this blog. Anne and Susan proofread my work and made numerous changes throughout so we must consider them as co-authors. But I am happy with the end result and happy to present it to you, our loyal readers.
          There is history between Steve and Nishi and between Shanti and Gaja, so my story had to blend in with these previous stories and events. Shandra, our character expert helped a lot with this. Here are links to those stories.
                    Julie.

            Story 216 The Final Days - Part Four..                Nishi meets Steve in his room for a sex session.
            Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section One.            Gaja correspondence with Shanti and then he starts dating Nishi.
            Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Two.            Nishi invites Gaja back to her flat for the night.
            Story 247 Gaja and Nishi - Section Three.         Nishi and Gaja get married. Sarvesh and Amita special evening.


“Are you coming with us?” he asked.

Hi from Nishi and Gaja.
          We were not expecting to be involved in the sex group up at the Big House but we had kept in contact with Sarvesh and Amita. We met them at the club for dinner a couple of times and despite our age difference, we seem to get on well. It was obvious they enjoyed spending time with us.

          One evening we got a phone call from Amita. “Hi, Nishi. I know you don’t want to join in with our Special Weekends but I was hoping you might make an exception for our next one. Sarvesh has an announcement which also concerns both of you.”
          I quickly asked Gaja and we agreed to attend, both a bit intrigued as to why Sarvesh wanted us there. Amita had clearly stated that there was no expectation of us regarding their sexual activities. They just wanted us to attend on Friday evening. Whether we stayed for the rest of the weekend was entirely up to us.
          Friday, two weeks later we got a call from the Security Gate saying there was a car and driver waiting for us. That was a surprise. We were almost ready to leave but had been expecting to take a taxi up to the Big House. It didn’t take us long to finish getting ready and get downstairs.
          To our surprise, it was not one of the staff driving the large car. It was Hamza and Riya waiting for us. Hamza is one of the younger men, about our age, who attended the Special Weekends. Riya is Jeevan's eldest child, a girl of around 18. Riya meet us at the lift and guided us out to the large limo where Hamza was standing holding the door for us pretending to be a butler or something. Once we were in, Riya opened one of the back doors and got in with us. That was when we discovered it was Hamza driving the car and his wife Kalki sitting beside him.
          “Where can I take you, Sir?” he asked.
          “To Sarvesh's house, my good man,” Gaja said, catching on to their game.
          “Very good, Sir,” Hamza replied as he started the car and prepared to drive.
          Meanwhile, Riya had slipped into the other seat opposite us.
          While we sat in the back, as Hamza left our compound and I saw that friendly guard watching as we went through the gate and I gave him a little cheeky wave. Turning east we took the main road out of the town before taking the hill road just as we left the last of the houses.
          I love the approach to their house. It always looks so impressive. How that massive steel gate slowly rolls back to reveal the interior compound. The short drive up past the fountain statue to the huge house behind. As we got out, I looked up at the house towering above us, three stories above the front door. Behind us, the large gate began to slowly roll closed again.
          Riya ran up the stairs to stand there to greet us as if she was the owner of this house. She had told us in the car that Amita and Sarvesh were busy with preparations for the evening. Hamza had left the car in front of the house and I also noticed Hansini walking up from the main gate. She must have been the gate operator since all the staff were away. They both joined us as we approached the open door. We played Riya’s little game by returning her kind welcome and thanking her for inviting us to her house.
          Riya showed us to our room on the upper floor and as she left us to settle in, she told us to meet everyone by the pool. Everyone was there already having a swim before dinner.
          “Are you going swimming?” Gaja asked me.
          “Yes, I think so. It’s a nice evening,” I replied.
          “Going nude?” he asked, grinning at me.
          “You want me too. Don’t you?”
          He just smiled, showing me that he did. I knew he has a thing about showing me off so of course, I agreed. If the truth is told then I had already elected to go swimming nude before he even asked me.
          “Well, why not? Nudity with these people isn't a problem for me,” I told him.
          It wasn’t like our first time as we had been to a few of their nude weekends when we first knew them.
          He had a huge smile on his face, so I was making him happy too.

          I stepped into a pair of shorts and pulled a T-shirt over my head. This is how I elected to go, in just those clothes, without any underwear. Going 'commando' is how I think you western men call it.
          I noticed he went similar to me, wearing shorts with nothing underneath. But in his case, he didn’t even bother with a T-shirt. I have my breasts so I was more comfortable for my T-shirt to remain until I got to the pool.
          Taking towels with us we headed downstairs to the swimming pool area. Everyone was there and most were already in the pool other than two men who were cooking on the barbecue.
          Since everyone was already naked other than the cooking aprons the two men were wearing, showing their bare bums, we quickly decided to join them. Our remaining clothes were discarded and we walked together towards the pool as everyone was watching us. Suddenly being nude felt a bit different. I was feeling a bit shy.
          We knew all these people having attended these weekends a few times. We’d been naked in front of them too but it still took a bit of bravery to discard my clothes in front of everyone like that. Even if they were already as naked, I was very aware of my body being fully exposed as we approached the poolside.
          I didn’t wait to walk around to the pool steps. I just dived from the poolside, plunging into the refreshing water. I surfaced further out towards the centre of the pool, now much more released, now my body was more hidden by the water. I noticed moments later, Gaja surfaced beside me.

          We spent some time in the water meeting everyone again. Some like Amita, I knew very well, others, not so well. But they were all very friendly and welcoming which made it much easier to join them.
          Soon Sarvesh called that the food was almost ready and we all left the pool to start last-minute preparations for the meal. I noticed most of them remained naked but one younger woman, Jeevan's daughter, Riya wrapped a towel around her waist, leaving her breasts bare. I elected to do the same, wearing my towel with my breasts remaining exposed. Gaja decided to remain naked.
          I found the dish I had cooked already on the table and opened it so people could help themselves with the food. This was what this meal was going to be. Food brought by those attending to go with the food cooked by the men. Potluck I think you Westerners call it.
          Taking my plate of food, I walked towards the sitting tables wondering where I should sit. A man Mootie called me and I was sitting beside him. We had been engaging in some conversations in the pool so it seemed natural to sit beside him so we could continue talking.
          As we ate, he was telling me about a new tourist attraction for the Game Reserve of which he was in charge as Head Game Keeper. It was a scenic viewing area where much of the park could be seen. I was intrigued by it so he said we were welcome to visit so he could show us even though it was not yet open to the public. I intend to take him up on that offer.
          While we talked, I was very aware of him looking at my bare breasts. The realization of that and I felt my nipples had hardened. A quick glance down confirmed that they were. I was mildly surprised at myself for getting aroused by this man, whom I didn’t know that well, viewing my bared breasts.
          I caught myself thinking I'd like him to touch my breasts, maybe even suck my nipples. Where did that come from? I was surprised by my thoughts and felt a reaction in my pussy. Lucky I was wearing that towel.
          While he looked away, engaging in conversation with others at the table, I took the opportunity to glance down at him too. I can admit to liking what I saw too. A strong chest with muscles on his arm. Lower down a flat belly leading down to his cock resting between his thighs. Even in its relaxed state, it looked quite large and for a moment I wondered what it would look like erect.
          I looked back up and he was looking back at me smiling. I was embarrassed. I knew he had caught me admiring his cock. But he didn’t say anything, just continuing with the conversion around the table.
          I looked up at where Gaja had got to and saw him at another table talking with the couple Sairu and Payam. It looked like they were teasing young Riya not to be so shy and remove her towel. She actually did after a while.
          After the dinner, we pulled our chairs around to hear what Sarvesh had to tell us.

          He began telling everyone present about a trip he was planning to Australia and New Zealand. To all of us, he said, everyone was invited and would be paid for by his company. He then went on to cover some of the logistical problems of getting people the required leave from their jobs and stand in lessons for the kids while they were away from school.
          Everyone was surprised at how well he had organized everything. They were also surprised but happy about being invited on this trip.
          But while others had been mentioned nothing was said regarding Gaja and me.

          Suddenly Sarvesh looked at his watch and said, “Amita, it’s about time now.”
          Amita got up from her seat, calling Gaja and me to follow her. She gave no explanation other than saying there was someone who wanted to talk with us.
          “What’s going on?” Gaja asked me as we followed her into the house a through to the House Office.
          “I don’t know,” replied, as confused as he was.
          “You will find out soon,” Amita laughed.
          She sat down at a laptop set on the desk and did something we couldn’t see as we were sitting opposite her.
          Then she said, “Ok, they’ll be on in a minute.”
          With that, she turned the laptop around to face us. Suddenly I realized it was Skype and we would be talking with someone.
          “I can’t!” I cried. “I’m naked!”
          “Don’t worry,” Amita laughed. “Steve is spending the night with Shanti. They’re probably naked too.”
          Steve and Shanti together. That caught my interest. I knew that the cam only showed the top of my body so I folded my arms over my bare chest as we made the connection.

          There were Steve and Shanti sitting beside each other and they were both dressed which made me feel very undressed.
          We greeted them and they greeted us. Amita came around to say hi too, standing behind, between us, fully displaying her nakedness. She wasn’t shy at all.
          “Are you guys all naked?” Shanti asked the obvious.
          “Of course,” Amita replied. “It’s our nude weekend here.”
          “Ok,” Shanti laughed as she turned to Steve and said, “We better join them.”
          He smiled and soon we watched as they both began stripping. Meanwhile, Amita excused herself to return to those outside.
          It didn’t take long for them both to completely undress and then they were sitting facing us again. This time, they positioned further back so they were giving us a full-frontal.
          Now they were both naked, everything displayed, I felt more comfortable to display too. My arms fell away from my breasts, baring them for the couple online.
          We began talking, nothing sexy, just some general chatting. It was actually nice to see Steve and meet him again. We had some catching up we could do. It wasn’t long before the stories we had written came up. They congratulated us on such good writing. I had to admit that we had some help from those over here and they knew they had helped too.
          All the while I was watching Steve and Shanti in front of us. Observing their naked bodies. Suddenly, I decided to show more too.
          I leaned over to whisper to Gaja, “Shall we show everything too?”
          He smiled and pushed his seat back until his body including his cock was showing. I was quick to follow him, display all of my body too. I knew these people were viewing me nude and it made me excited too. I remember looking down to confirm how much of my pussy was being shown and slightly parted my legs so more of my hair could be seen by those on the screen.
          “You look great, Shanti,” my husband told her. “Better than in your photos.”
          “Thanks,” Shanti was quick to reply. “I like what I see on you too.”
          Wow! She was flirting with him, actually telling him she liked his naked body or was it she liked his cock. But then, Gaja does have a good naked body and I like viewing him too. Has a good looking cock too, I must add.
          “You look hot too, Nishi,” Steve said. “I love those great tits.”
          My realization he was looking at my breasts. I was tempted to cover them again but I knew he would have been looking just as I was looking at his cock. I felt happy that he was admiring me and thought to tell me so too.
          “Thanks, Steve,” I replied.

          Then Shanti surprised us by saying, “Open up Gaja. I want to see more of that cock.”
          “Sure,” he replied. “But do I see more of that pussy?”
          “How much do you want to see?” Shanti laughed.
          “Like, everything.”
          Yes, he really said that. I couldn't believe it!
          So that is what she showed us. Her thighs opened so deep between was revealed. Then her fingers reached down to pull her lips apart. That was so hot. Even I was aroused by seeing this woman displaying herself like that for my husband.
          “Are you going to match her, Nishi?” Steve asked me.
          I looked at Shanti and saw her still sitting back, her legs parted and her pussy lips parted. It was really displaying but I found it sexy too.
          I sat back in my chair and allowed my legs to open. I knew they could now see right up between my thighs. I had my pussy more natural at that time but I still knew my lips were showing. I reached down to find myself wet with the lips sexually swollen. With fingers on each side, I pulled back so my lips parted.
          “Oh wow!” he said. “Just how I remembered it.”
          The fact he was admiring me and admitting he had remembered so much of my naked body, I found it sexy. Yes, I remembered him with great detail too but was a bit shy to say so.
          On the little view of us on the screen, I could see my pussy showing to the pink deep inside. This was so sexy. My fingers were trembling as they held back my lips.
          “Your pussy is beautiful, Nishi,” Steve said, his voice telling of his sexual arousal.
          I looked at him and saw he was hard now, his cock standing up and his balls hanging underneath. I remember once when I'd seen that cock and even touched it. I remembered what it felt like when he put it inside me too.
          “I like your cock, Steve,” I told him.
          “You once told me that before.”
          “Yes, I did,” I replied. “I meant it then and I still mean it now.”
          “Well, why don’t you come to New Zealand and you can like it a lot more than just looking?”
          Oh, wow! He was asking us to go to New Zealand. They must have known what we had been talking about out at the poolside. And that bit about liking his cock was naughty too. I knew what he meant too by the word like.
          “No, I can’t,” I said. “We have our jobs. It is a lot of time to take off.”
          I looked over at Gaja for support but he just remained silent.
          “We need passports too. Neither of us has one.” I added as an extra reason.
          “That can all be fixed if you want, Nishi,” Steve said.
          “Don’t you want to play with this again?” Shanti asked as her hand reached for Steve’s cock.
          I didn’t reply, my attention captured by what she was doing. I watched with fascination as he began to harden under her fingers.

          With Steve now hard enough, Shanti took hold of him with her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Slowly she began to work him, her hand moving up and down as she pumped him.
          They had my full attention as I watched what she was doing to his cock. It was amazing to watch, I couldn’t pull my eyes away. There was nothing said between us. Just us all watching that hand playing with Steve’s cock.
          Suddenly, Shanti broke the silence when she said, “And do you want some of this, Gaja?”
          I looked at her and she still had her legs wider open with the whole length of her pussy lips was boldly displaying for us to view. I wasn’t completely sure but it seemed she was very wet there too.
          As I watched, Steve’s hand reached over, his fingers running down the outside of her lips. He did that a couple more times and we all heard the moan as her pussy lips parted and his fingers pressed between them. He rubbed up and down a couple of times like that and then he was pressing in deeper. I could see that soon she was taking all of a couple of fingers deep into her pussy. He was finger fucking her.
          With what he was doing to her and what she continued doing to him, I felt my body responding too. I could feel how wet I was becoming. I had to move slightly, making myself more comfortable. I was so turned on by this.
          I felt a hand touch me there and I looked down to see Gaja's hand pressing between my legs. Without thinking, it seemed natural to allow him full access. Even with those two watching us, I allowed him to play with my pussy.
          Quickly my eyes had returned to what was happening on the screen before me. But with what was before me on the screen and what was happening between my legs, I felt the need to reach for Gaja too. I found him already hard and waiting for my hand to start on him too.
          Then it hit me. We were doing exactly the same as the couple online were doing. It was clear they were going to get each other off and we were doing the same too.
          Even now I can’t believe it was happening. Gaja had his fingers thrusting into my wet pussy while two other people were watching us. Even more than that, I was actually enjoying them watching, becoming more and more turned on by knowing and seeing them watching.
          But I must also confess to enjoying watching them too. I loved watching how Shanti was working at Steve’s cock. She was really pumping him now and the look on his face told me he was getting close.
          I’m unsure how with that happening to his cock, Steve was still managing to pussy thrust Shanti as well.
          It was just when I thought I couldn’t hold it any longer that suddenly Steve gave a loud moan. Shanti gave him a couple more wanks and he began to cum. She didn’t try to restrain him, instead allowed fountains of cum to burst from his cock. It went everywhere, over him, over her hand, everywhere. It even hit Shanti too which I thought was a bit funny.
          Watching that did it for me. My body gave a jerk of pleasure, Gaja gave my clitty a pinch and I cum. A wave of my orgasm burst through me and it was a big one. Kept going by his continuous thrusting at my pussy hole.
          Oh, that was so good! Left me breathless as I recovered.
          It was then to my shock that I discovered I had stopped with Gaja. I was still holding him but no longer moving. I decided I wanted to show him cumming like Steve had done so I began to work on him again, giving him the best hand-job that I could.
          Meanwhile, on the screen, Steve had started on Shanti again, giving her what looked to be a good hand-job too. For a moment I was wondering which of them would cum first. They both looked very closely.
          Quickly it was clear that Shanti was almost there. I was watching her face, watching Steve’s fingers in her pussy. She was soaking wet; I could see it all over his fingers. He was really thrusting into her quite roughly but it was obvious she was loving it.
          She gave a moan and she humped at him. Another louder moan and she cried out. Her eyes were closed and we could see the pleasure in her face as her orgasm overcome her. It looked intense.
          Suddenly, the cock in my hand gave a jerk. I felt wetness on my fingers. As I turned to look, his first shot burst from him. The blob of white flew in the air and landed on my arm. The next hit his belly and over my hand again. We ended up with some on the floor too.
          But I was happy. It was so sexy and exciting, nothing like I would ever dare doing but I had done. All four of us had put on a show and all four had good cums.

          I heard a noise behind us and looked up to see Sarvesh standing watching.
          “Sarvesh!” I gasped as my hands tried to cover my body.
          “Too late for that, Nishi,” he laughed.
          It was a bit too. He must have seen what had just happened.
          “Well? Has that decided it? Are you coming with us?” he asked.
          I looked at Gaja and he smiled, nodding back to me. I turned back to Steve and Shanti, still on the screen watching us. They were smiling too.
          “Yes,” I said to them. “Yes, we will be seeing you in New Zealand.”

          Now can you see what had happened. They had ignored making any arrangements with us out beside the pool because they knew what we would say. Instead, we had been lured into this conversation with Steve and Shanti, then they seduced us into agreeing to go on this trip. Very devious, Sarvesh. Even more so since it worked too.

This story was written by Julie.


Index of Letters                         Story 260 Background.                         Back to Story 259.   

Forward to Story 261.


12 comments:

  1. Gaja and Nishi are back. Great! Like those two. I didn’t see this coming.
    I've been too involved in the Kalki/Riya stories.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little story but nice how you achieved your goals of getting Nishi and Gaja on that trip.
    Yes, I'm sure that any regular readers can see where this is going with Steve and Shanti. Looks like the freshman is coming looking for the cougar.
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A different twist on the cybersex too. Instead of getting themselves off each couple got their partner off. I know that thus was a side theme to the story but I was left wanting a bit more detail on how this sex was done.
      Eileen

      Delete
    2. I've not been here for a while. Looks like we have some catch-up reading to do.
      Reen & Joshua.

      Delete
  3. Great little story.
    I know Julie wrote this but I was so pleased when she came home told me she had two stories to do about Nishi and Gaja. I did ask why Allan and Kim weren't doing it but she said they were busy with another story about Riya.
    So Julie got this one and another we have almost finished.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good work Julie.
      You are really turning into a skilled writer. It isn't easy to write for Anne. The history and storyline of this blog makes writing harder too. But you've managed to do it.
      Again - Well done Julie.

      Delete
    2. Why is this story on black font? Don't you think Nishi should have a colour?
      Wayne.

      Delete
    3. That is an excellent point Wayne.
      I asked Julie and she said because the last three stories about Nishi and Gaja were in black. I put a argument to her that those stories were written in the third party while this is told by Nishi herself. So you are right there should be a colour font.
      I said it can be fixed with about 10 minutes work. But no one has made decision as of yet. What colour do you think Wayne.
      Asami

      Delete
    4. You have a problem with colours on that you now have more writing characters than colours available.
      Two answers to this. Use colour a bit randomly as you seem to be now.
      Or you could go in to a HTML tutorial site and find some more of the many colours available outside of Blogspot software. If you type these colours into your page they will appear correctly.
      John.

      Delete
    5. Nishi and Gaja now have font colours. Since I've selected them for my story (Story 265 Nishi and Gaja Start to Play) I decided to come back and add Nishi's font colour here.

      Yes, I know when Julie wrote this, she started with "Hi from Nishi and Gaja" but the sense of the story makes it appear to have been written by Nishi. Perhaps she included his name out of respect for her husband, perhaps Gaja might have added a lot of suggestions, ideas as his wife remembered and wrote about the beginning of a series of their adventures. Don't know. You might need to ask Julie about that.

      Sorry Julie if you didn't want this font change. I can quickly change it back to black if you want.
      Shandra

      Delete
    6. No I'm fine with it. Fits better with this blog having a font colour.
      Julie

      Delete