Friday 3 September 2021

Story 259 Our Amazing Trip.

Index of Letters                         Story 259 Background Notes.                          Back to Story 258 Part Four.   

Forward to Story 260.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

Introduction.

Hi, this is Kalki,
          We have just arrived back from an amazing trip visiting both Australia and New Zealand. Now we have returned to our homes within India. It was an amazing trip, yes, I said that but it was. We met all our friends from other countries, made some new friends, seen many sights I could never believe and had experiences I could never imagine. May I quietly add, the sex was great too. Ha, ha! So many sexual adventures, I am unbelieving of them.

          Now Shanti has asked me if I would like to lead a team, made of Shanti, Joyce and Amita. Together we will organize the recording of all the stories of this trip. To begin, I think we should hear from Sarvesh, the one who arranged everything. He is first going to tell us where the idea came from.
          I have invited him to write for the first story. I hope he behaves himself but I am knowing of Sarvesh. I don’t think he will be able to.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

“Are you pregnant?”

Hello from Sarvesh.
          Kalki has asked me to write an introduction to this new series which is expected to take almost all of two volumes. Thanks for that vote of confidence in my behaviour, Kalki. I love you too.

Now, where should I start?
          Perhaps the day I announced our trip would be a good place.
          I was sitting beside the pool watching the girls in the water. The two younger couples, Sairu and Payam, Kalki and Hamza had arrived early for our Special Weekend. While we were waiting for our other guests to arrive, the two young wives had decided to take a swim. I watched as they discarded what little clothing they were wearing while they laughed and chatted with me. Both were smiling and happy, relaxed and comfortable with their nudity. They knew I was watching and it didn't bother them at all. I thought they would have been disappointed if I didn't look. No fear of that, I was looking.
          They were giggling as they stepped down into the water. Judging by their looks in my direction, I suspected it could have been a joke at my expense. With each step more of their naked bodies disappeared under until the water was almost covering their shoulders.
          I knew there were some more jokes about me, but I didn’t care, I was too relaxed, just happy, enjoying being out here naked with no worry of anyone seeing me. Other than those two cheeky young women in the pool of course.
          Where was my wife, Amita? I was unsure. She’d said something about preparations for tonight. Knowing her, there was always something going on.
          Not long after the boys had decided to join them. Kalki got out, and I noticed both men turned their attention on to Sairu. Had her in a corner, their hands all over her body. She wasn’t shy in return either. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she ended up getting laid by both men the way things were going.
          But my attention was on the other woman. I was watching as Kalki stepped up out of the pool and her naked body emerged from the water. The water falling from her body. Isn't that every man's fantasy; a naked goddess stepping up out of the water? She turned, walking towards me. Her beautiful body presented full-frontal to me.
          I noticed her breasts, round mounds on her chest, small to medium in size but perfect in their shape. The smooth brown fleshy mounds ending at the darkness of her areola and nipples at their peaks.
          There was just the slightest jiggle as she moved, she was walking around the pool towards me. Made me think about holding them, bringing her nipples to my mouth to suck.
          She was walking slowly, so the full beauty of her movement was revealed. I noticed how she moved smoothly. Legs stretching forward as she placed each step. The muscles of her thighs rippling as she propelled herself forward.
          My eyes, moving up her thighs were drawn to the jewel of her womanhood, her pussy. The dark flesh there, shaven and bare. The lips of her cunt were clearly to be seen.
          I’ve noticed more recently Kalki had taken to keeping her pussy shaven. It looked good on her, showing her newfound confidence in her own body and a willingness to display herself so openly.
          Now her cunt was always openly displayed. In this case, in her unexcited state, not much more than a slit in the dark, smooth flesh of her pussy. As each thigh pushed forward, I could see how her cunt lips moved, twisting from side to side in time with her steps.
          It drew in my eyes, sexually arousing, almost mesmerizing to watch.
          When my eyes returned to her face, she was smiling. Knew exactly what I had been looking at and was happy with it. Like I said above, perhaps even wanting me to look.
          “You like looking, don’t you?” she smiled, as she came up to me.
          I just smiled in reply. But she was right, I did like looking. Such a great body to look at and that freshly shaven pussy, the cream on the cake.
          She turned towards her seat to pick up her towel, the long sweep of her back, the slim curves of her waist and the small cheeks of her ass. A tight ass, a sexy ass that makes you want to reach out and grab it with your hands. I almost did too.
          As she bent forward to pick up her towel, her thighs parted, the cheeks of her ass split and for a moment I was treated with the delicate delights between. The tiny black hole of her arse and lower the long split of her cunt. Now, with the pressure of bending back, opening her lips slightly. Wonderful view since she was so close! A delight to see.
          Standing again, she returned to face me. I’ve noticed Kalki has taken up a habit Katrina had of only drying her head and face after a swim, allowing the water on her body to dry naturally.
          I think a naked woman straight from the pool is sexier like that. It is like her naked body is covered with a hundred tiny diamonds that sparkle in the sunlight as she moves.
          Pulling her seat forward closer, she sat back beside me. Her eyes were closed as she rested but not asleep. Relaxing back against the recliner, her legs stretched out, thighs slightly parted. Her beautiful body displayed confidently in all its glory.

          “Not swimming,” I asked her.
          “No, I needed to get out,” she replied.
          “Are you feeling alright?”
          “I just feel like relaxing.”
          I had an idea what was wrong. All the signs were there. For the last two Special Days, she hadn’t had sex with any of us men. My wife said they were trying for a baby. Now I noticed something different about her. She seemed happy with that glow pregnant women get.
          “Are you pregnant?” I asked her.
          Her eyes flicked open and she looked at me a bit surprised. “We were not planning to tell anyone yet,” she said.
          “Congratulations, Kalki.”
          “Thank you,” she smiled. Her hand reaching over to pat my arm.

          This might change things with a surprise I was planning. I thought I better talk with Amita and see what she thought. We were planning on taking the younger couples on a trip to Australia and New Zealand. Now that Kalki was pregnant, would she be able to travel?
          I decided I should mention it to her. I know it would take from our plan to tell them that evening but I thought it was better to be sure so we didn’t get that embarrassing moment when Kalki would have to say in front of everyone, ‘No she couldn’t go.’
          “Can a woman still travel and fly on a plane when you are like that?” I asked her.
          “I don’t know,” Kalki replied. “I think so. Should be ok early on but maybe not in the last few months.”
          That sort of confirmed what I thought too. I had heard somewhere that the airlines don’t want to carry women who are almost due.
          “Why do you ask?” she inquired.
          “Just wondering,” I said, hoping I still hadn’t given anything of our plans away.
          “What’s going on? Are you up to something, Sarvesh?”
          “Always suspicious, Kalki?”
          “Well, you are always up to something, naughty boy,” Kalki said as she gave me a slap on my thigh.
          “Oh! Such a violent woman,” I laughed, but I still didn’t inform her as to what I was planning. I just told her, “You will know after dinner tonight.”
          The way she laid back with her eyes closed, I don't think she really cared either.

          Kalki lay back on her recliner and closed her eyes. Within minutes it looked like she might be asleep. I could take the chance to observe her beautiful body again.
          Since she had been swimming and going nude regularly on our special days, she had lost the lightness over the parts of her body not usually seen. Now she had the same golden brown over her entire body. No sign of bikini lines or lighter flesh over her breasts, just the same skin colour, similar all over.
          She always looked great naked. I could see how her breasts moved as her chest rose and fell. I could see her smooth flat stomach leading down to the shaved area between her thighs. Her legs, fallen into a relaxed state left her cunt displayed. The darker black of her lips there. They weren’t their normal slit but slightly open, showing some of her inner lips.
          As I gazed at this naked body, my mind drifted off into thinking about women being pregnant, this one in particular. I think pregnancy is an amazing time for a woman. They seem to glow and capture a beauty that is only seen then. I wondered what this body would look like in eight months when she was almost full time and her belly was huge and breasts full.
          Admiring her body was having an effect on me too. I felt my cock move and begin to grow. Before I could help it I had a full-on erection. At that moment, Kalki opened her eyes, looking straight at my cock.

          “Like what you see?” she said, breaking into my thoughts I wasn't really a question, more like, 'I know what you're looking at.'
          “Ahh, well I...” I began.
          “I think you do. Your cock is hard.”
          Well, there was not much use arguing with that. I'd been busted.

          Kalki got up from her seat, coming over to kneel beside me. Reaching out, her hand went straight for my cock, grasping me by the shaft. She gave me a few pumps but didn’t spend long like that before she brought her head down towards me.
          A few licks over the head and Kalki was taking me into her mouth. It felt good, even better that because it was a total surprise. As she sucked, her hand continued to pump me.
          For a moment I looked at the pool, wondering if they were watching us. But they were gone. Two men with the naughty girl! You just know what was happening now. But now it was just the two of us beside the pool.
          It felt good, amazing actually. I loved how this woman could do this. Not the first time though, so she knew how I liked it. What it would take to get me off.
          As the climax began building within me, she sensed it, perhaps reading the signs of my body. Her hand was pumping faster, gripping me firmer now. She seemed to still be keeping in time with her sucking.
          By now, it was clear where this was going to end. The only uncertainty, her choice on how she would allow me to finish.
          My cock gave a huge jerk and I knew I was close now. Kalki knew it too as she was really pumping at my cock. Continuing to wank me off as she sucked me. I was a matter of moments away now.
          How was she going to let me cum? I could cum over her hand allowing the cum to spurt where it would. She could lean in close and allow me to cum over those sexy breasts and nipples. That way was sexy. Or finally, she could continue sucking me and allow me to cum in her mouth, filling her mouth with the warm fluid of my juice. Also, as sexy!
          In the end, she chose the final way, allowing me to cum in her mouth swallowing as she did.
          With that, she returned to her seat, smiling at me. A job well done.
          “Did you enjoy that?” she asked that obvious question.
          “That was amazing, honey,” I said softly. “You're an expert at that.”
          “Expert?” she repeated, her eyes lighting up with pride.

☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆

An Important Announcement.

Kalki again.
          Not long after my blow-job for Sarvesh, he had to get up to start preparations for dinner. It seems Amita was busy too so Sarvesh asked Hamza to take a car into the town to pick up two more who would be attending the evening
          I was intrigued as to who this could be and so I was planning to go along with him. It amused me a bit when Riya was quick to invite herself too.
          We left Sarvesh's house to drive into the town. I was nervous for Hamza that he was driving this beautiful big car. I was scared he was going to bang it but he drove it well. I was unknowing he could drive such a big car but he said it was just the same as any car. It turned out it was Nishi and Gaja whom we were going to collect.
          I was still sitting in the front with Hamza and looking over the back on the way back. Five of us were talking and wondering what was going on, but it was all guessing since none of us really knew. I had an idea it might be some kind of trip as he has asked me about a woman flying pregnant but I decided to keep that to myself.
          So later that evening, when everyone was present, Sarvesh called a meeting. Not usually part of our weekends because Friday was always our theme night, but he had promised some very special news for us. It was a surprise, even Gaja and Nishi were there. Something was going on because Sarvesh was up to his sneaky tricks again.

          So here we were, back at the Big House, all sitting beside the pool after the dinner. We were waiting to see what mischief Sarvesh was up to now. It had been promised all would be told after the dinner had been completed.
          Finally, Sarvesh stood up to talk with us. “I am organizing a trip to Australia and New Zealand. Everyone is invited to come. The business has done very well so Jeevan and I are making some funds available to pay for this trip for all of us.”
          Everyone seemed happy with this but some were concerned about jobs, getting leave and kids missing school.
          Sarvesh was ahead of them on that. “For those who work for me you’ll be given paid leave,” he said. “I put around the story that the important people who visited for the wedding are asking to meet the people who looked after them. An important business strategy.”
          For the others, I have visited your employer for those employed in other jobs to tell them how important it is for me that you attend this trip. I will assist with extra staff or other compensation as required. All your employers were happy to work with me on getting you special leave.”
          “For the children, I have spoken with the school and they will help arrange lessons. Rya and I will be holding school and supervising these lessons get done.”
          So, it seems Sarvesh had taken care of everything. All he needed was for us to say yes. Which we were all very happy to do.
          He then went on to tell us the trip was for six weeks to Australia and New Zealand with stopovers in Singapore and Malaysia.

          I was excited. I have always wanted to visit those countries ever since I had met them for Katrina’s Wedding. Now my wish was going to come true.
          The days rushed by and our trip was drawing near. Many things needed doing and arrangements made. Fortunately, we didn’t need to arrange the travel plans as all these were done by Sarvesh. But being away for over five weeks was a long time and many things needed to be considered.
          The week before was particularly busy as we had our packing to do as well as getting back to visit our families. After all, we were going to another part of the world, away from anything they would know about. So, they would be worried, particularly my more elderly parents so we felt it important to reassure them we would be safe and return to them. My husband has loaned them a laptop and showed them how to work it enough so we can chat video with them. We will be intending to do this regularly during our trip.
          Two days before our departure we had dinner at the Big House with a chance for Sarvesh to inform us of some final details. He was mostly concerned with us getting through airports in one group without anyone becoming lost. Tasks were assigned so the group would get through each airport safely and efficiently. My role was assigned with guiding and caring for the children during these airport transits.

          So finally, everything is done, everyone was ready we were down to the night before departure with me being so excited, I could hardly sleep.

          To be continued.


Index of Letters                         Story 259 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 258 Part Four.   

Forward to Story 260.


9 comments:

  1. On my little honey is back.
    Kalki, shy but sexy; nervous but confident; great story teller. And now she is prenant! Can it ever get any better?
    James and Raviprabha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed in this story.
      Sarvesh spent a long time describing Kalki. Could this actually be the best description of her?
      It was nice of her to get him a blow-job like that. I know Sarvesh likes Sairu but I like this attraction for Kalki too. I would like to see them together sometime.
      Raviprabha.

      Delete
    2. I've been so looking forward to this series where they go on another trip.
      Its going to give you the chance for some amazing stories.
      Deanna.

      Delete
    3. Finally! This trip is underway.
      Can't wait to publish my stories.
      Rochelle

      Delete
  2. You guys seem to be on a roll at the moment.
    Lock-down must be good for you.
    So the stories are coming to Perth again. My part of the world. Looking forward to that. If you need any help abd advice with locations etc, just let me know.
    Bill & Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little story. I loved the hot little blow-job.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that whole section was nice. Perhaps one of the best descriptions I have seen of Kalki and then her coming over to give Sarvesh that blow-job. Nice little scene. Goes down well.
      Eileen.

      Delete
    2. Hot little blow-jobs, what guy wouldn't like one of those.
      But another secret is, many of us girls like giving them too. In exchange for some pussy eating, of course.
      Reshma.

      Delete
  4. My little sister in law pregnant. She looks so relaxed and peaceful doesn't she? Asami took to pregnancy very well and enjoyed the whole process.
    My wife Ayaka, didn't do so well as she fought the process. Didn't like being "fat" wanted to stay fit, keep working and running.
    But we got there in the end too.
    Rodney.

    ReplyDelete