Friday 3 September 2021

Story 259 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 259.


Hello from Asami.

            Recently, I haven't written much in this blog but I've always been following it and doing much of the IT work on it as well. Now they asked me to get back into writing by taking on this small transit story. They call those short stories 'Transit Stories' because they shift from one theme to another theme. Transiting from one series to another.
            Anne gave me some goals that I had to achieve. First, I had to set Kalki as one of the key storytellers for the stories about travelling from India to New Zealand. Second, I had to show some personal information about Kalki as being pregnant and getting excited about the trip. Third, there were some preparations that Sarvesh had made such as school work for the kids. Finally, Julie wanted me to mention Hamza and Riya going into town to collect Nishi and Gaja.
            There was an interesting little story about that last point. I miss read what Anne told me and wrote as if Kalki went into town with Hamza. Then I read that Julie had written that Hamza took Riya with him. Opps! And in two back to back, stories too. One evening we got together and re-wrote our stories. The easiest way of fixing it was making both women go with Hamza. Kalki went with him and Riya gatecrashed the party.

            So the scene now shifts from New Zealand to India. The first few stories will be either based in India or travelling from India to Perth. The group will meet and stay with the Australian group for a while before everyone packs up and moves on to New Zealand. In previous stories, it has been hinted that some exciting and sexual adventures will be taking place, as well as those two sexy parties while camping at the Kai Iwi Lakes.
            So look out for another short story following this one and then Kalki will be telling us how she travelled from her small town in India to a seaside village near the city of Perth in Australia. After that, I think it will be Riya's turn to tell us a much more sexy story. But Riya is a virgin you must be thinking. How can she have a sexy story? Wait and see.
            Keep coming back and enjoying our stories everyone.

            Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Asami.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 259.


8 comments:

  1. You are not usually a writer Asami but did a good job of this. Like all stories here, your work would have been edited during the publishing process but it is still your story. Don't let anyone take that from you, dear.

    It was nice to visit you all and have Harold show me where you all live. Anne and Susan were gracious hosts and it was lovely stay with you Mary, and sharing stories about Ronnie, your late husband. Lucky we got that trip in before COVID hit again.
    Maggie and Harold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Harold said, I am also still following this blog.
      I might even be doing some writing soon as they want to bring my special characters Tom and Betty back into the nude camping. I'd like to continue the fun Tom has with Kalki and Sairu. Perhaps even put this older man with one of the young girls like Sabeena or Riya.
      I'd also like to do more with Betty. She makes a good storyteller so perhaps I can do something with her.
      Mary

      Delete
    2. We miss Betty's story telling too. She has a particular style.
      Resume.

      Delete
  2. Hi, everyone,
    We have some great stories lining up for you guys now.
    You will notice how we have picked up on Kalki again. So many of you have requested her again.
    I hope you'll enjoy this stories coming up as much as we've enjoyed writing g them.
    SexySue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got distracted by the Tukiko stories. While they were a good series that took us into some new themes, they also held back the stories for this trip where those from India and Australia come to New Zealand. Our goal with these is going to be, throw a lot of people together and have a big sexual party. I know there is going to be some complex writing in front of us but we now have a strong writing team so I'm sure we'll come up with some great stuff. Looking forward to the challenge.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any story about Tukiko isn't a distraction Anne. For obvious reasons, I loved all those stories. I know it is time to move on as you guys want to do this big trip. I just hope Tukiko and Sayako will get some fun once everyone gets to New Zealand.
      The real Tukiko.

      Delete
  4. Things are looking good with out blog at the moment. We have a queue of stories wanting to be published with even more being written.
    I'm working on one at the moment too.
    Ayaka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Taken a real upturn both in writer and reader interest.
      Anne

      Delete