Thursday 16 September 2021

Story 261 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 261.

Greetings everyone.
       My name is Allan Jr.

            At the writer's planning meeting, I took this story taking the little darling, Kalki, from India to Perth in Australia. Suggestions given to me were that as the trip began, this woman would be swinging between excitement and nervousness. Her husband Hamza would realize this and be there for support during various parts of the story. It could also be stated that her condition of early pregnancy might be affecting her emotional state, making her seem a bit fragile at times.
            First off, Kalki. What do we know about her? She is a beautiful woman, younger than any of the other women travelling on this trip. She is usually shy when meeting new people but once she gets over that, she can be bold, outgoing and sexy when she wants. In Story 259 - Our Amazing Trip, Asami gave us an excellent description of this woman so was can assume she would be beautiful or at least attractive to most men. Asami wrote that she is now pregnant with her second child. Not that I planned on doing much with that here but as mentioned above I was intrigued by her possible emotional state. (See Story 264 when it is published. Susan has really taken this idea on.)
            I decided to use the tried and proved route that has been used a few times in other stories. The trip by bus to the small city of Kadapa, then the flight to the larger city of Hyderabad. From Hyderabad is the first international flight to Singapore. After a short stay for a few days in this city-state, they will travel on another international flight to Perth in Western Australia. That gave me a basic structure for my story, so now I could fill in the details.
            My father Allan snr. and his girlfriend Kim are working on a story about Jeevan and Mandara's eldest daughter Riya. I agreed to take on the first part of their story by having Riya travelling with Kalki and Hamza for much of the trip. Actually, Kalki is closer in age to Riya than she is to any of the other women on the trip. In Perth, Riya will have some sexual adventures of her own, but I won't disclose too much of that here, although Kalki does give us hints during this story. Riya was having problems between her and her parents, they were behaving it seems. I was asked to bring this out in my story too.
            When it came to sex scenes, Susan and Anne were helping me. We debated these for a while and I finally included three sex scenes in this story. The first was where Kalki sat early the morning of their trip thinking about sex with her husband the night before. She and Hamza had been driven by their excitement for this trip. The second scene happened one afternoon in Singapore where Kalki came back to their hotel room after wearing a swimsuit in public for the first time. Even more, was that this was a tiny, sexy Wicked Weasel bikini. Hamza wouldn't let her take it off while they had sex. (You know how I love a sexy girl wearing a bikini.) The third time Kalki had sex was in Perth where she surprised everyone by fucking outside on a deck, with a man she'd only just met, a few hours before. So much for being shy when she met new people! That is where I decided to drop in that surprise twist at the end. After reading this, I think you will appreciate that final scene more.
            So that pretty well covers the ideas driving this story. I believe it flows well through a variety of situations and scenes, achieves all that was asked of me. I hope you enjoy it too.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Allan Jr.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 261.


1 comment:

  1. This was a long but very informative background notes. Longer than usual but with what it said about where this story came from, I have no problems with it length.
    I didn't realize how much was behind this story, How much other writers had asked of you. In some ways their requirements has shaped your story and helped you deliver it as it appears here.

    ReplyDelete