Thursday 16 February 2012

Letter 2 Background


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 2.



Hello from Anne.

This is the only letter that the real Joseph from India ever wrote to me. It is almost completely unchanged except for the addition of the P.S. answer to Letter 1 regarding broadminded conversation.

            When I learned that Joseph was married, I talked with Anne about it and then decided not to reply to him. Joseph did send another letter to me but I decided not to reply to this one either so the real correspondence between Joseph and I ended at this point.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 2.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shandra
    Did you ever hear from this man Joseph again? He might be out there somewhere and if he ever finds this blog he would be shocked to learn what he is missing out on. Ha! Ha!
    Paul & Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten & Paul
      No after the second letter I never heard from the real Joseph again.
      Shandra

      Delete