Saturday 16 June 2012

Letter 20 I Become Lizamoa’s Sex Slave.


Index of Letters                  Letter 20 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 19.


Forward to Letter 21.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        We were pleased to get your letter and even more pleased when we found there was another story for us to enjoy. It was good to hear that you are happy with our travelling plans. We will be able to take 3 or 4 weeks but which time is the best time to visit New Zealand. I have heard it can be cold and rainy in the winter time so maybe we are planning the summer is best.
        So we are still seeing more of the “Red Sari Series” but the red sari disappeared many months ago. Yes, we see you both on the floor. Is it the massaging that you both are up to? What will you both be getting up to within the next letter? Maybe it will be the sex. Please tell me it is.
        Now we were happy to read your story. Lizamoa said it was a little bit like the other beach story but she liked this one better. I am thinking you always seem to be losing the red bikini. My advice is don’t be buying the red bikini again.
        I was a bit confused with your last two stories. It seems in your last letter you are younger than in the story before. Can this be right? In the first story, Lizamoa thinks you and Mike are married while in the last it seems you are dating. Also, which is the first time skinny dipping. It can't be both times. I am confused.

        We have a story for you now too. In our love-making Lizamoa, she is often the boss in the bed. She can tell me what to do and I will be obedient to do it. I am the sex slave to Lizamoa. Now it was not always like this when we got married but a bit later this story happened and changed our sexy love games forever.
        Lizamoa told me that with our next story, she wants to do lots of the talking bits. With English stories, she thinks the talking is very important part because she thinks they are telling actually what the people are saying exactly. Also, she said we need to make the bedroom sounds of our love-making too. I told her that if she wanted these she must be helping with the writing and she was OK to help as well.
        It was a bit hard because we had to translate all the conversations into English as correctly as we can remember. She then thought of the story we could tell and she wrote out the details so I can write it easy using the details she was giving me as the guide. We will let you tell us how this new plan of hers’ was when you and Mike read the story.

        Now we must start to our story and you will be learning it.
        As Lizamoa walked into the bedroom, she heard the shower running. She kicked off her house shoes and was about to unzip her skirt when she had second thoughts about it. She unbuttoned her jacket, tossed it on the bed and walked into the bathroom.
        She was about to call hello to me in the shower when she stopped. She was seeing me through the clear shower curtain. My eyes closed. My left hand wrapped around the erect penis. Holding the running showerhead I was running the water, directing the water between my legs.
        ‘What the hell was he doing?’ She thought getting a bit angry. ‘So he didn’t get enough? Well, sometimes she didn’t either!’
        With the heavy work schedules and the relations staying with us, we were never alone, and when we were, well that was a big disappointment, too. Our sex life was going wrong with us. We needed something to change that. We needed to make it better.
        She thought, ‘Tonight, maybe we would be alone, but after this in the shower, what good would he be? He would be spent before he got to me!’
        Lizamoa was about to say something to me, but she kept watching. I still wasn’t seeing her. I hadn’t heard she had come into the bathroom. I didn’t know she was there.
        She watched me as I slowly stroked my penis with my left hand, then lightly moved my fingertips over the underside of my penis and down over my balls. She watched as I sprayed the water up the inside of my thigh, all over onto my balls, over the underside of my penis, and up over and onto my chest and belly. She noticed how slowly and patiently I did it too and she was to the wishing I was being more slow and patient with her.
        She looked at my body. She was thinking my body still looked pretty good. My legs were muscular from walking. My chest was broad and strong from hard work, and nearly hairless which she liked. My stomach was smooth and flat, with dark black hair stretching down to my pubic area. My penis was thick and long, standing out from my body as the water cascaded over it.
        ‘Gee, he looked good.’ Lizamoa was thinking to herself.
        She watched as I ran the water up and down the underside of my penis. She saw the penis twitch and stand more erect as the water caressed it. She saw my left hand wander over my chest and stomach as the water splashed over my throbbing penis.
        She wanted to touch them. She wanted me to touch them.
        As she watched me caress my body, surprised at how much this was turned her on. She wanted to jump in the shower with me, touch me, tease me with the water which was running and drive me crazy. She wanted to take my cock in her mouth as she sprayed the water between my legs.
        She was surprised by that thought. Surprised that the word ‘cock’ came into her mind. That word she wasn’t usually saying. She wanted me to do to her what I was doing to myself.
        Lizamoa wanted me to tease her nipples with my fingertips. She wanted me to put my hand between her legs. She wanted to put her own hand between her legs. She wanted to slip her fingers into her cunt. She was surprised at that word, too. She was surprised how turned on she was becoming. She couldn’t believe how wet she was. She wanted to spread her wetness over her clitoris. She wanted my cock inside her. She didn’t know what she wanted. She wanted everything.
        But she did nothing. She just kept watching.
        She wanted to touch herself. ‘But what if he opened his eyes and caught me doing that while I was watching him?’ she thought.
        She just kept watching me.

        I stood there, in the shower, caressing my chest and my cock. My left hand wandered slowly over my cock, then I was to wrap my hand around it, stroking myself again. Now I spread my legs slightly and aimed the shower spray under my balls. I then was aimed it lower. I aimed it at my arsehole. She wondered how that felt. She wanted to find out.
        My hips were starting to move. My hand moved a little faster.
        ‘Was he going to come?’ Lizamoa thought. ‘Yes, this was the climax coming, the orgasm.’
        She wanted to watch me come. But, no, she wanted this to last.
        “Joseph,” she heard herself say. “What are you doing?”
        “Lizamoa?” I questioned, “Uh, I didn’t hear you.”
        “I know,” she said, enjoying my embarrassment now. My penis had become soft in an instant. I was too wondering how long she had been there. How much she had seen. She decided to let me suffer a little. To tease me for a bit longer. Just a little bit.
        “I, uh. Hi,” I said, as I pretended to wash myself, but I didn’t have soap or a washcloth in my hand to make it convincing.
        She smiled at that. “Hey, honey,” she said. “You might try washing using the soap.”
        “Hi. I didn’t hear you come in,” I said, nervously taking the soap in my hand.
        She was still aroused. She decided I’d suffered enough.
        “Yes, honey, I know. You said that. I was watching you. I saw what you were doing.” She was amused by my discomfort.
        “Would you like to finish what you were doing? If you promise to do what I tell you...”
        Again, she surprised herself. She wondered why she said that, but she realised that she was turned on by this. The idea of taking control. Telling me what to do. The idea of me doing whatever she said.
        Oh, Yes, she was turned on by this. She didn’t know what she wanted me to do but the idea of making it up as she went along excited her even more.
        “Uh, sure, honey, whatever you say.”
        She smiled.
        She knew I was uncomfortable. But she’d let me enjoy this, too.
        “Do you want to touch your cock? Do you want me to watch you touch your cock?”
        She knew her using these words surprised me. Up until that day we never “talked the dirty” into the bed. She had never thought about it before and was surprised again to realise it turned her on, too. She also saw my cock start to swell as she said these words.
        “Yes, I do.”
        “Well, not until I tell you.”
        “Would you like to watch me touch myself as you do that? Would you like to watch me slide my fingers inside me as you touch yourself?” She thought, ‘into my cunt’ but couldn’t quite say it.
        “If you want,” I said, obviously embarrassed, but my excitement was also becoming very obvious again.
        “Would you like me to touch you? To stroke your cock? Run my hands over your chest? Spray the water over your balls?”
        “God, Lizamoa,” I said, feeling embarrassed and excited at the same time. By now my penis now fully erect and ready to go.
        Lizamoa smiled. “Take your cock in your left hand, Joseph.”
        I wrapped my left hand around my penis.
        She wanted to touch herself but didn’t want me to watch. Well, she did, but she didn’t. At least not for now anyway.
        “Hmm. Now, take the soap, honey.”
        Get your cock nice and soapy. Yes, baby, lots of soapy suds.”
        I did as I was told. Still holding my cock in my left hand, and I took the soap in my right and tentatively rubbed the soap through my pubic hair, making lots of foamy lather.
        “Yes, honey, spread that soap all over. All over your cock and balls.”
        I did what she told me, my hands moving over myself.
        “Does that feel nice?”
        “Ohhh, Lizamoa,” I moaned.
        Then, with both hands, I spread the lather all over my cock and down between my legs, over my balls, under my balls.
        “I’m making you nervous. You see me standing here, watching you, and it makes you nervous.”
        I nodded.
        “Here, honey, let me fix that.”
        She took a hand towel and folded it in half lengthwise. Then she placed it over my eyes, tying it behind my head. A blindfold.
        “Now, you can’t see me. Isn’t that better?”
        “I guess so.”
        “Good, now take your balls in your left hand and slowly slide your right hand up and down the length of your beautiful cock. Hmm. Yes, that’s good. Nice and slow. The soap makes it nice and slippery. Like my pussy. Doesn’t that feel good, baby?”
        “Yessss,” I groaned.

        Without taking her eyes off me, she reached under her skirt, removed her pantyhose, then slid her panties down and stepped out of them. She stood there still in her white blouse and skirt, Her pussy was wet, her nipples hard, just begging to be touched. She stood there, watching her husband, blindfolded in the shower, stroking my cock with one hand, cupping my balls with the other.
        She couldn’t believe what was happening, couldn’t believe what she was doing and couldn’t believe she had actually blindfolded me. And she couldn’t believe what she was about to do. Undoing a button of her blouse her left hand slipped under her blouse, under her bra and found her erect nipple. Tentatively, she slid her right hand under her skirt between her legs, her palm on her mound, her middle finger resting on her lips and clit. Her lips were swollen. Her finger rested there, not moving. Ohhhh. She pinched her nipple under her blouse and bra, gently rolling between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand. Ohhh, that felt good.
        “Oh, Joseph, I can’t believe how turned on I am watching you. I want to watch you cum...” she heard me groan again. “... But not until I tell you,” she said, and I groaned yet again.
        “Now, honey, spray the water over your chest and your nipples. Doesn’t that feel nice? Wouldn’t you like me to be covering your chest with a million little wet kisses? Hmm. Think about little wet kisses as the water touches your chest and your nipples. Now, aim the water at your thighs, at the inside of your left thigh, then the right, then higher, yes baby, spray the water under your balls and think about those little wet kisses...”
        I moaned. “Ohhhhhh.”
        Then Lizamoa was ready. Her hips began to move. She couldn’t have stopped if she wanted to. She was teasing her nipple. Her finger was still resting on her pussy, on her lips and over clit. She knew that if she moved that finger onto her clit she would cum. If she moved the finger inside her, she would cum.
        “Joseph, would you like to know what I’m doing?” she asked her voice now husky with excitement.
        “Yes,” I said meekly.
        She wanted to tell me that she was touching herself, that her finger was touching her pussy lips, and that she was going to slide the finger inside her cunt and make herself cum.
        She said, “I’m going to cum, honey. I’m going to cum from watching you touch yourself. But you’re not going to cum until I tell you. Joseph, honey, do you want me to cum.”
        “Ohh Lizamoa.”
        “My fingers are inside me,” I said in my husky voice. “My fingers are deep inside... Deep inside my cunt.” She said it her voice almost a whisper! She couldn’t believe she said that word. “I’m going to cum, honey.”
        “Ohhhhh fuck!” I moaned again.
        She slid her middle finger and her ring finger between her lips and into her cunt. She took the middle finger of her left hand and touched her clit. She came immediately.
        “Oh Yes, I’m cummmming” she screamed, “Ohhh, ohhhhhh, oh my God, Joseph, ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhh, Josmmm... still cumming..... more... aaahhhh...”
        She’d never screamed out like that before, but she’d never experienced anything so intense before, either. It went on and on. And when it finally subsided, she still wanted more.
        “Oh God, Liz... “ I moaned. My knees buckled. My hips moved, humping the air.
        She wanted me inside her now. She knew she would cum again. But I was too close. I wouldn’t be able to last. It could wait. It would be even better.
        “Do you need to cum, baby? Do you want me to watch you cum?”
        “Oh, Liz... you’re making me crazy...”
        "Yes, baby, I want you to cum. I want to watch you cum. But you have to promise.”
        “Ohhhhh.”
        “You have to promise to do whatever I tell you.”
        “Lizamoa.. Oh Yes, Liz...Yes....”
        “Promise, baby?”
        “Ohhh Liz... yesss... anything.”
        “Hmmmm,” she purred. “Cum for me now, baby.”
        "Ohhhh,” I moaned and stroked faster.
        “Cum for me baby. Let me see your cock shoot the cum juice.”
        My cock jerked. I felt my cum hit me. My legs were weak. And with a loud moan, I came.

        Lizamoa stepped into the shower behind me, still in her blouse and skirt, pressing her still hard nipples into my back.
        “What made me step into the shower?” she thought for a moment until the excitement of what she was doing pushed common sense aside again.
        Her hands wandered over my chest. She kissed my neck. She watched my cock throb. She watched my white creamy come shoot from my cock, again and again, and again, as she placed her hand over mine, catching some of my cum with her hand, rubbing it on my nipples.
        Lizamoa turned me around, removed my blindfold and kissed me passionately, parting my lips with her tongue, sliding her tongue into my mouth, teasing my tongue with hers.
        She broke the kiss and smiled at me.
        “You’re not finished yet, honey. Remember your promise - to do whatever I tell you. You’re going to take me to bed, and you’re going to make love to my breasts and my pussy with your mouth, and then you’re going to fuck me with your cock in my juicy cunt, long and slow, until I tell you to fuck me hard and fast and make me cum. And maybe then I’ll forgive you for playing with yourself, playing with your cock in the shower. Maybe I will let you cum again too!”
        “Oh, Lizamoa. You’re incredible. I love you telling me what you want. I’ll do anything you say.”
        Lizamoa smiled. She knew that I meant what I said.

        So that was our story on how Lizamoa came to be a leader in the bedroom most of the time. It also tells the first time she wore her clothes into the shower. And now when we are in the bed we are alone how she does the dirty talking when she tells me what to do. Since then the sexy in our marriage has ever and ever been the best. From time to time she also wears her clothes into the shower as well which is always exciting to see.
        The story is written differently too as she had a lot more to help me with the writing. Can you tell that?
        So I hope you both like it.

                Bye from India.
                        Love from,
                                Lizamoa and Joseph.


Index of Letters                  Letter 20 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 19.


Forward to Letter 21.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Susan
    Is that the sexy Susan in that background photo? I wish that arm would move so we could enjoy what it hides.
    Oh this is a good story. I think its very different to anything you have done up until this point. I am enjoying the changing writing styles and how they have mixed together.
    What we really liked about this story is the way you changed the conversation. Lots more conversation, lots of sex noises. I can see you were exploring a new side of sex to the mainly exhibitionism ones you have done before. Nice job girls.
    Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raymond
    Yes that is SexySue in the background this week. So you want to see my tits do you? Naughty Boy!

    Anyway, thanks for the comments. Yes this story is a bit different. We wanted something different to anything we had done before. Read my background story and you'll get what I mean. I must admit maybe I was a bit naughty challenging the traditional male - female relationship like that but then someone had to do it. I couldn't see Lizamoa doing it so I just gave her a little push. LOL

    Again thanks Raymond.
    From SexySue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan
    We have just worked out where to find the writer's name. Before this Asami was telling us.
    Mostly we think this is a good story Susan.
    We saw this story yesterday and took until today to realise what we were going to say. I can see why people say this is a different story and that it stands out from the rest. I know what you were trying to do with this new style of writing since often in your blog you have boys writing the girls part and the same with girls writing for boys. I don't think this works well. The tense between Lizamoa and her husband is confusing. I think the love-making sounds were over done too. Some books I have seen they put the love making sounds in and maybe it works but I don't think all was necessary here.
    We liked the feelings and emotions they were going through. I am unsure why Joseph was so worried being caught masturbating in the shower. I have discovered my husband do it, especially when I can't be ready for him. I have done it too. There never seemed a problem. This event appears to be a major change in their relationship which is the part of the story I like. Instead of being angry they turned this to some good.
    I can understand your remark about challenging the female/male relationship but I wonder just if Asia is ready for your ideas yet. I don't think all would be so. I also think you might be more the challenge Susan not your ideas.
    Susan, may comments are not meant to cause offence. Please don't take any.
    Tukiko & Sakura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting comment Tukiko & Sakura.
      No you didn't cause offence. I realise that your comments were meant in a constructive way.
      Yes this was the point where combining two writers in a story came to an end. By this point we were experimenting with telling a story using more than one writer but giving them separate sections to tell. This has worked well and in Dec 2013 when I write this it is still how we break-up longer stories.
      Love sounds - they never really took off with us. Sure we've used them from time to time but not as much as some writers do. For me the problem is putting into print the noises made during love making. They never look right so I tend to focus on describing the action and just saying:- she cried out, he moaned, she gasped etc.
      Now your last point - me a challenge? LOL No comment!
      Susan.

      Delete
  4. I have just been reading Story 231 and discovered the relationship with this story above. Never seen this one before.
    Well done Susan to link with early stories like this.
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete