Sunday 3 June 2012

Letter 18 - Playing ‘Strip’ in India.


Index of Letters                  Letter 18 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 17.


Forward to Letter 19.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Thank you for the very good letter with the very good story too. Also, I am thanking you for the very good photos too. In return, I also are having a good story to be telling too.
        But first, we want to be asking about you in New Zealand. If you are in fact healthy and in the best happiness. We hope to hear that you are. Now here in India, we also are very healthy too. We enjoy to get the best correspondence from you because each letter has much of interest for us. Please send us the complete copy of our letters so we can also see them all together.

        We played the game “Strip” the same way that you told us in your letter. We had invited our friends to our house and after the dinner from Lizamoa, we were preparing to play the game you sent to us. Thank you for that.
        I explained the game so all six people knew what would be happening. I must confess to being surprised that even the ladies were willing to become naked for this game. I was happy with that as I knew I would be observing the bodies of my friend's wives.
        We ensured all of us were wearing the same number of clothing as this was important for the game. When we were sitting around the table I arranged the boy-girl like you too, the way you were telling in your story.
        I was very turned - on to look at Lizamoa and the two other beautiful women who were going to be soon showing their bodies naked for us to enjoy. I was also hot to think that we guys will also be getting to be naked and baring our bodies too. While I knew I would enjoy seeing the ladies naked, I was also excited about showing them my cock too.

        I sat at one end of the table. And on my right hand there, just around the number one corner, there was sitting the lovely Amita. She was wearing the yellow sari with the orange blouse underneath. Amita is taller than Lizamoa and almost as tall as I am as well. She is with the pretty face and is having the long hair also. She has the very slim body shape and with this the smaller breasts but still a beautiful lady also.
        Next to Amita sat the first man who is called Jeevan. Jeevan is slightly shorter than me and a bit of a plump guy as well. He is the joker of our group as he is always telling the jokes and even the funny stories to entertain us. He works in his own business where he owns his shop selling rice and other food items.
        Next, we are going around the corner to the far end of the table, opposite from me, where Lizamoa is sitting. She is wearing the beautiful green sari and she has her sexy bra and pantie underneath.
        Around the next corner on the last side of the table is the next man who is called Sarvesh, the husband of Amita. This man is taller than even me and also he is of the slim body shape too like his wife is also. Sarvesh works in the bank in our town and he is a good businessman and very knowledgeable in investment matters too.
        Now we come to the very last player at the table who is the last girl also. Sitting next to Sarvesh is Mandara the wife of Jeevan. She is like her husband a bit shorter and a bit plumper in her body shape. Which gives her a more curvy body shape with larger breasts as well. I was very willing to see her breasts naked for my inspection. Mandara is working in the shop with her husband as well.
        As I am saying, we also arranged to have each player with equal numbers of clothings. So that it would be fair for the girls who had more to take off with their saris. Yes, Shanti, this is India of course so all the girls were appearing in their beautiful sari as well.

Here is the list of their clothings.

Items/PlayersAmitaJeevanLizamoaSarveshMandaraJoseph
Item 1WatchJacketSlippersWatchWatchSlippers
Item 2SariWatchSariJacketSariJacket
Item 3BlouseShirtBlouseVestBlouseShirt
Item 4SkirtTrousersSkirtShirtSkirtTrousers
Item 5BraSingletBraTrousersBraSinglet
Item 6PantiesUnder PantsG-StringUnder PantsPantiesUnder Pants

        Before I am telling the story we want to be telling you how Lizamoa listened when I told them to wear her very sexy underwear and she was happy to be and willing to be doing this. She was also telling she was excited to play the game too.
        I heard later that Lizamoa had met her friends Amita and Mandara at a coffee shop. They had discussed the idea of playing this stripping game. Lizamoa told me that the women felt shy and so she told them while we would all be getting naked, they would be all looking to each other. No touching and no sex allowed.
        The women discussed this and Lizamoa told them I had directed her to wear the sexy bra and panties. The women decided they should all be wearing the sexy under things. Amita knew of a shop nearby where sexy women's things could be purchased. They all brought sexy things for our special evening.

        Well, first I explained the rules and showed your letter too. We made a reading of your letter writing out the names and keeping the score as the letter went. The other couples liked this as a good idea to understand how the game would go. It is also sexy to be thinking about how all of those into New Zealand were getting naked to the playing of the game.
        Then I asked them the big question again. “Do you want to play this game?”
        The guys quickly agreed because they were liking it and Lizamoa also nodded. I had no worry that Lizamoa would be happy to say “yes.” Then one of the girls, Mandara, nodded yes too. The other girl, Amita, also agreed too.
        I asked the questions. “How far are we playing too? The right to the time we are naked?”
        Again the men liked it and Lizamoa too with the second girl, Amita too. The third girl, Mandara, was a bit shy but then she also said OK too.
        As I said above, the women had discussed this with themselves so there would be no surprise. They had arrived to our house, expecting to be playing the stripping game, expecting they would end being completely naked. Since I didn't know of their daytime meeting at this time, I needed to ask the questions first.

        We all rolled the dice to find who started first and Lizamoa was the one to start. She threw down the dice and the game started. We knew it would be stopping only when everyone had their clothes off. This was an exciting time because we were expecting to see everyone playing without their clothings being on.

        (See Letter 13 Playing the Game Called ‘Strip,’ for the rules and more detail on how this game is played.)

        Like you said the game started slowly as each person had the penalty cards to use up. When these were gone, as you told me, the game was getting interesting. When there were no more penalty cards so the clothings had to be used. Like you said, each person had to stand up to take-off their clothing to make a better view for all to see.
        The first person to remove an article of clothing was the girl called Amita. With the girls first to be taken off was the sari and this revealed the blouse and underskirts which made a better view for the eyes of the guys because under the sari, the girls are bare around the middle of their tummy, like the bikini style.
        For the men, the evening was very hot and we were willing to take-off the jackets to make us cooler too. We had to be over dressed to be even in clothings with the girls too.
        The game was very interesting to be played because almost every time there are some person to take clothing off. Then we get to stop and watch them too. We noticed that some players were taking off more than the rest too. Lizamoa was losing the most and then she stood up to take off her blouse. Here she was revealing her tiny, sexy red bra to all the men. I had never seen her with this bra and was very willing to enjoy her. It made her beautiful breasts swelled up so much that even the nipples were almost seen.
        Soon another girl, Mandara, was taking off the blouse as well. I was happy to see her sexy bra too. I was glad she was wearing it as well. She wasn’t very worried and I’m thinking she was happy to show. The bra was very low as well and much of her larger breast was swelling above it making a sexy sight for the men to see. I was excited to know that later that bra would be removed too so I could view her breasts fully naked.
        We guys were taking off and some had even lost their shirts. I knew we were getting to have less and less clothings to make a sexy show too.
        When Lizamoa was to take off her under-skirt the other girls had both lost the blouse and then Lizamoa was standing and pulling down to show off her tiny panties. This was a very sexy sight and I knew we had, even more, to see soon.
        Now suddenly I realized the potential of this game. Because we began with full clothing, then removing them one at a time. We had time to think we would be getting naked before our friends. I think this is what made it easier but more exciting for the women to reveal their bodies for their friends. Women who normally would never dare do such a thing, I had never seen Amita and Mandara even in the swimsuit, were now willing to become totally naked in front of us men.
        When the game went on soon we had one guy, Sarvesh, down to only his white under shorts. One more strip demand and he might be naked. Lizamoa and another girl, Mandara, were just in only their bra and panties. I was wishing to see the bra taken off.
        But with a surprising turn of events it was Amita, the other girl who showed her breasts first. She unclipped her bra and showed us all her beautiful breasts. Smaller than Mandara or even Lizamoa but this was a nice thing to see. The flesh of her breasts were of a lighter colour as they never normally see the sun. I could see her large dark nipples were hard too show her sexual excitement at what we were doing.
        Lizamoa was soon taking off the bra and she was happy to be showing her breasts too. I knew that very soon we will be seeing a pussy of one of these ladies. But first to appear naked was a man, Sarvesh. He took off his pants and showed the girls his very hard cock.
        I looked around the table and three ladies were watching closely as he lowered his under shorts. They wanted to see to his cock. The girls were happy to see this and I was knowing Lizamoa was looking too. I could see her smiling. I was a bit surprised she was interested in seeing this other man naked.
        Then Lizamoa got to show off her pussy as her tiny red panties were pulled off. I looked to the other two men. They were looking at my wife and seeing her naked body. She was showing the breasts and the pussy and I came to know she was enjoying their attention.
        Once naked, the person dropped out of the game. Now two people were nude and more were going to follow.
        Another girl, Amita, was next to be naked and we all saw her beautiful pussy which she was showing. I could see the nervous look as she stood up but she was bold to get naked in front of us. I noticed, like Lizamoa, she had trimmed her pussy. While it was a full growth, it had the neat appearance. It is sexy to think that this woman had thought about us seeing her naked and taking the time to prepare herself.
        I was next to show my erect cock to the girls. I knew they were looking at me and heard the soft gasp Amita gave when she saw me. I wonder if she was thinking what my cock might feel like inside her. I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking about sex with our friends.
        Later the last man, Jeevan, bared his cock too and he was as hard as Sarvesh and I had been.
        “Nice to see you men are enjoying it,” Amita laughed.
        “I know you women are enjoying seeing us too,” I replied.
        She didn't reply only giving me a shy smile.
        Then finally that left Mandara as the winner. She was left wearing only her panties. The rules say that no one could escape from getting naked, even if they won the game. We all watched her stand up to remove her panties and we were seeing the last pussy of Mandara. Unlike Lizamoa and Amita, Mandara had elected to remain completely natural showing a full bush of her black pubic hair.
        We were all naked and the game was over. It was good to see the girls naked and I know they were excited to be showing us the breasts and pussy too. They were liking the views of our hard cock too.

Now for the Scoring.

PlayersStrip Points----Order WentNaked
Amita9----1stSarvesh
Joseph7----2ndLizamoa
Mandara6----3rdAmita
Sarvesh5----4thJoseph
Jeevan5----5thJeevan
Lizamoa4----6thMandara

        We were now all naked and I wondered what would happen next. When Lizamoa offered to get a last drink for everyone, Amita and Mandara offered to help her. Three women getting up to leave the room. I thought they would take the chance to return to their clothes but then I realized they had left their clothing behind. They would have to return to us naked before they could get dressed.
        When the women returned, yes they were naked and seemed very comfortable being like that. They returned to their seats and we sat sipping our drinks as we chatted about the game we had just played.
        “How do you women feel about us being naked like this?” I asked.
        “I'm fine with it,” Lizamoa said. “In fact, I like it.”
        “I like it too,” Amita admitted.
        We all looked at Mandara.
        “I felt shy,” she said. “But once I had done it, I feel comfortable now.” Then she lowered her voice and whispered something I think we were all thinking, “It is a bit sexy too!”
        Many around the table we either nodded or were quick to agree with her.
        “There is a small lake in the Game Reserve. No one ever goes there. We could go there for a picnic and swimming,” I said.
        “You mean swimming nude? Outside?” Mandara asked.
        “Yes, of course, nude, since you are okay with that.”
        “Outside is very bold but if no one else is there, I think I could do it,” Mandara said.
        I looked around the table and saw the others were interested too so I decided we might try that sometime but we were running out of time before our trip to New Zealand so I thought it might have to be after that.

        That night Lizamoa and I were very excited at what we had been doing. Later in the night, we were talking about what had happened and all being naked in front of the others. This was exciting talking and then we had some bed fun into the bed. Usually, Lixamoa was very passive with me but that night she was aggressive. She wanted on top and rode me until we both reached the orgasms.
        Then with hardly any rest, she was after me again. Sucking to get me hard again and then we returned to her in the cowgirl style again. Her little body bouncing up and down as she rode my cock. I saw her breasts bouncing and reached to play with them. It was fun with the love-games that night. I had never seen Lizamoa like this before and while being surprised, I found I enjoyed her too.

                So until the next time.
                        With lots and lots of love,
                                Joseph and Lizamoa.


PS: - It is possible that we might be coming to your country soon.
More on this in my next correspondence.


Index of Letters                  Letter 18 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 17.


Forward to Letter 19.



8 comments:

  1. That is clever how you have made this story to be not as well written as the first strip game. It appears to have been written by a man who is more interested in the girls getting naked than telling us about how the game went. No offence meant to all you guys. My point is this is good that this has been captured by Shandra, a woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten
      I am pleased that you picked up on the point of this story. We needed to have a strip game in India but we didn't want a copy of Anne's. I had Joseph write about those who were playing and capture the feel of the game rather than give us a detailed account. Form what you are saying it seem to have worked.

      Thanks again Kirsten for all your comments. We are all enjoying them. We see all the regular visitors to our blog but it is good to get some feed-back as well.
      Shandra

      Delete
  2. So this is the second time you used this game. Good idea to use it again after going to all that trouble of inventing it. I had a look at the future stories and it looks like they play this game a few more times. Looking forward to see how you change these future stories.
    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raymond
    Thanks for you comment. I see you left one for Anne too in Letter 13. I expect she will publish it and reply tomorrow. I am currently in India so I don't know when she will get to it.

    Now you comments on this letter. Yes we used the game again and like I said above I wanted to go all out and do a detailed account of the game but had to hold back to make it different. Later in other games we will try and change things again. The next time they play is in Letter 32 when Joseph and Lizamoa visit New Zealand.

    Keep reading and enjoying our stories.
    Shandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shandra and the writing team
    This letter is a good letter but not written so detailed as the first one which I think is story 13. In that one we could follow the people as they removed their clothing one at a time. We could write a list on paper because it was that well detailed. In this letter Joseph told us about the people who would be playing. It was good to introduce them like that but then he seems to have skimmed over the playing the game. At first this was a disappoint for us then we saw how you replied to Shandra above. You informed us this writing style was used to contrast the other story.
    We are coming to realise some of the skill and planning going into this series of Letters. It is awaking us to the idea that these are not a random collection of Letters/Stories but really one big story running through many letters. This is very clever from you. But even after understanding this we still can not rate this story as well as the first one.
    Sakura & Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakura & Tukiko, and your husbands too.
      As I said in my background, at first I struggled with not being able to compete with Anne for a better story. That is why the next story you read Letter 19 was written. It gave me the chance to compete with Anne. But now I am pleased we did this second game of "strip" like this. It fits so much better with Joseph's character.
      I hear you played a game of strip cards in Japan recently. How did that go? Kim was talking to me last night and she said we didn't hear too much from you about it. So what happened? If you write a good story, send it to Anne's email. She can them make a special page for you and attach it to Letter 13 if you want.
      Shandra.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    2. Hi Shandra,
      Have you and the other girls on the farm played stripping games with the boys? Asami tells us Ayaka likes playing strip chess with Allan.
      Sakura

      Delete
    3. Yes Sakura,
      We have played stripping games in New Zealand. Not this game of course, it was made up, but there are many other ways of doing it, as you guys have found out.
      Ayaka tells us she likes to play strip chess with Allan because she likes to beat the pants off him.
      Shandra.

      Delete