Friday 7 September 2012

Letter 30 Swimming Topless at the Lake.


Index of Letters                  Letter 30 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 29.


Forward to Letter 31.



From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Thank you for another good letter. It is fun to go over the sexy adventures we have been having in New Zealand. I am thinking it is like having the adventures again. It was the best idea from you to record all of this in a book.
        Oh, we did forget about the swimming at the surf beach on the day before we were going to the hot pools. I was too interesting in the story about you and Lizamoa in the tiny bikini so I was forgetting the red swimsuit. Thank you, Mike, for reminding us. But Lizamoa thinks Mike has a special interest in the red one-piece togs. She remembers that it was Mike who was discovering it into the shop. So Mike is my wife guessing right in this.
        Lizamoa said she likes the red swimming tog too. Being a one-piece she can still wear it if we go to a public pool in India too because it is still too modest. But I think she cannot get it wet in public because the top half is still being unlined and clinging tight to her breasts and the nipples.
        Now Shanti and Mike, what comes next in our list of adventures, now we have changed the order of our stories?

        I think that next, we went on that journey to the place Rotorua, where there was the volcano area. All the boiling water and mud pools. We liked seeing the hot water and steam erupting out of the ground. Geysers I think you called them by. We also liked the seeing when the mud pools were making the plopping too.
        Our next adventure occurred when we went to that beautiful lake. We were both loving that location very much. The water was clear and the day was very nice with a lot of the sun shining. The beach was a beautiful sandy beach and there were only a few people on it too. But the water was so cold. We were thinking that the surfing beach was cold but not as far as the beach at the lake.
        But I am happy to remember what Mike said about the cold water. “Cold water is good to be swimming in because to makes girls’ nipples go hard.” Ha Ha! That was a very good joke he made. Even you girls laughed too.

        We had to wear our togs under our clothes because in this beach there was not changing building to use. We found a place on the sandy lakeside where there wasn’t anybody close to us but we could see people along the beach.
        I was surprised to notice that these people were sometimes with the girls topless or even some were with complete nudity as well. I asked if this was the nude beach but Mike said not really but people often went nude here anyway.
        Once we had put our towels and bags on the beach we decided to go to the swimming. We quickly stripped away our clothings until only we were having our togs on. Shanti, you and Lizamoa were into those tiny bikinis again, which is good to see. Both you and Lizamoa did not hesitate to take off the clothings. I think you were both happy to be in the tiny bikini for us too.
        Then things get interesting. You said to Lizamoa, “Let’s go swimming topless?”
        I liked this idea too.
        Lizamoa thought about it for a moment. She looked along the beach at the people but they were far away. She looked at us and then suddenly she was smiling at us. She reached to her bikini top and in one quick movement she had it over her head and dropping it beside her bag.
        There she was topless with breasts bared making not effort to cover them. I know she had done the flash at the hot pool before but this was so different. Here she was with her topless wearing only the tiny little bikini panties. This was a bold step for Lizamoa to be doing and I was happy she was doing as well.
        Of course, your top was disappearing quickly too and I got to view your breasts for real rather than through the pictures where I had seen them before. I think the view when they are real is very much more impressive. You have beautiful breasts Shanti and they are good for showing too.
        Soon we were all in the water. It was so cold but when it was a hot day it is nice to have cold water too. Shanti, you and I swim out to that little island not too far from the beach. It was fun how that island was left there when there was water all around. Mike stayed with Lizamoa near the beach.
        When you got out onto the island I was looking at you walking. I like seeing the moving of your sexy ass in that tiny blue bikini panties as you were walking away from me. The back is almost nothing on with just the string down the middle of your arse. When you turned to talk with me the view is better too. I got to watch those beautiful breasts with just a small wobble as you are walking. I was thinking what it might be like to play the love games with you Shanti but I was not saying anything to anyone.

        After exploring the island we were swimming back to Mike and Lizamoa who had ended their swimming and were sitting talking on the beach. I noticed she had also decided to still be topless too. I saw them sitting together talking and I am thinking even then Mike and Lizamoa were happy to be with each other for love games.
        We had lunch there on the sandy beach and enjoyed the food with some wine to wash it down with. It was a very nice thing to be doing. Sitting on a lovely beach with a bottle of wine and two topless women. Very nice to be doing this.

        Later we decided to go swimming again. Of course, the girls still wore their tops off but they were still happy to be like that. We all were splashing in the cold water and laughing too.
        Suddenly a group of people came along the beach. There were three girls and some mens as well. We were still in the water and the girls had their bikini tops on the beach still so I was thinking what they would do. It was interesting to find out.
        You Shanti, noticed the group of people first and laughed at Lizamoa. You said that now it was time for a free show. You didn’t try and cover your breasts either but just continued playing as if they were not even there. Lizamoa had decided to follow you by doing the same. It looked as if she was thinking no-one was there but she told me later that she was very knowing they were there and she was thinking to wear just the tiny bikini bottom that everyone was noticing her naked breasts too.
        Well, the group continued to walk until they became further down the beach and then they sat down and went swimming. Later when we decided to pack our gear and go back to the town, as we were leaving the beach I was looking at the other group and I was seeing them swimming too. They were all in the nudity too. Even the ladies were nude too.

        That evening we were back at our motel, Lizamoa and I were in the bed together.
        “How was your day?” Lizamoa was asking of me.
        “It was a very nice day. I was having a good day today,” was my reply.
        “And what about Shanti?”
        “What are you meaning Liz?”
        “Did you enjoying seeing Shanti wearing only the tiny bikini bottom?”
        “Yes,” I replied unsure what she was getting at.
        "I thought you did."
        "You weren't shy of him looking at you too."
        “I enjoyed it too. I liked Mike looking at me too. I knew he was looking at my breasts. On the beach, I even turned towards him so he could see the better view.”
        I thought that maybe it could ask her about having the love games with them but then maybe she might have been offended going that far. I then decided to keep my idea to myself.

        So, Shanti and Mike - that was our next sexy adventure in New Zealand. We will finish now so you can tell about the next thing to happen. I’m thinking this was at the club at the seaside resort location. Am I right? Well, I will leave that story for you to tell now.

                Bye from us in India,
                        We are sending our love too,
                                From Joseph and Lizamoa.


Index of Letters                  Letter 30 Background Notes.                  Back to Letter 29.


Forward to Letter 31.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Shandra
    Why do many of these stories have no comments? They are good stories, a bit sexy and a bit fun. I think they should have taken the interest of some people.
    Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Tukiko,
    Maybe it was because these stories were published before we started to get many comments. I wonder that many of these stories are now skipped of by people seeking more sexy ones.
    Notice how each story is getting more sexy and daring than the one before. I believe this series was important in that these first two couples had a steady build up to their partner swapping adventures at the end of this volume.
    Shandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shandra and the other writers.
    These stories in this section are all good. We have noticed and like they way they get progressively more sexy until finally these two couple will swap spouses for sex. We also noticed that they have been over looked and carry no comments so now the four of us are going to take turns doing comment for them.
    I like this story when that Indian girl Lizamoa decided to go topless swimming at the beach. Just a few days ago was the first ever time she tried a bikini and now here we find her topless. This is very bold and exciting. I think this would be an exciting thing to do. Yes I would be willing to bare my breasts at a public beach if others were going topless too. I know Masanori would be happy if I did too. He and I have talked about it too. Now some questions from us.
    Why did Joseph act as if he was surprised that Lizamoa went topless? Joseph admits he was thinking about sex with Shanti. Does Shanti think the same thing about him? We can't see any word here that she does.
    From Tukiko
    and Sakura & Kenshin & Masanori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you here. This group of stories, while being so important to the story, have been over looked as far as comments are concerned. I know they were published before many of us started making comments but I still believe they deserve some.
      Kirsten

      Delete
    2. Well thanks for adding your comments.
      Don't just do it for us. Only comment if you really like the stories OK.
      Shandra

      Delete